Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 52 and live in San Jose, CA. I'm new but have to say, I'm really enjoying corresponding with members here. It's a great community.
 
Hi Folks

I'm a 56 year old bloke from Shrewsbury (that's in England). I bet you're all glad I don't come from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (that's in Wales).

I've been reading the stories on this site for many years, and finally decided to become a member tonight. Hoping to find some fun and new friends.
 
Been reading the stories for years and love reading the threads
get lots of idears to try out, always learning something new
 
Here for the stories and pics. The ladies of Lit are wonderful! It would be nice to meet one.
 
Over 50, way past that

Hello, I am 69 and the wife will be 69 this month, sad thing is there are a lot of people in Idaho but none seem to be on here,
We are enjoying life and keep on looking.
 
Hello, All.

Anyone else come here for the stories and stay for the fun??

Yes. I've been all about the stories, but a few years ago I met the most wonderful young woman here. We had a complete and full experience for over 2.5 years that was spectacular. Alas, it's now over, but the extraordinary sensual exploration we enjoyed was life-changing. I hope that all of you can find this. BTW, I'm almost 59.:D And now I am 59.
 
Last edited:
You never know who you might meet here and what might develop. Fun things can happen at times. :)
 
Last edited:
Hello all, UK male 52 here, into all good things, books, food, wine, and and humour (Peter Cook, Eddie Izzard as a start) and pleasure in general, it's a great age and never enjoyed life so much, and long may it continue, certainly up for chattting with new friends, I have mostly been a lurker and reader of stories and the occasional audio story, but coming to love the social side, so do get in contact if this sounds like a good place to start....
 
Well said, and quite true.

Very true. I've met some wonderful people here - some lots of fun and actually stayed around for more than one or two PMs - other were just the flutternutters but fun all the same.... I miss a few that just dropped off - no goodbye PM or kiss my ass see ya later PM - lol.... only met one in real life - and well - um - yeah - that was very much lot of fun..

Being an over 50 female, grandmother of six and where I am today - oh yes - life is interesting.
 
Very true. I've met some wonderful people here - some lots of fun and actually stayed around for more than one or two PMs - other were just the flutternutters but fun all the same.... I miss a few that just dropped off - no goodbye PM or kiss my ass see ya later PM - lol.... only met one in real life - and well - um - yeah - that was very much lot of fun..

Being an over 50 female, grandmother of six and where I am today - oh yes - life is interesting.



What a great word "flutternutter", love it :)


:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top