The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone. Welcome unmitigated :D

Friday again...with the week ending a lot happier than it started.

Another cold and horrible day outside so if you don't have to get up, don't bother. Must have got cold in the night because the heating's come on :(. And I noticed yesterday that it was so dark when I was driving, the automatic headlights came on.

Straightforward day for me today - I hope. How's everyone else?

Morning Lally

Today is Prof this morning, housework this afternoon to get it clean enough for my wife coming home this evening. Then tomorrow a really thorough clean as we have guests in the evening.

Hope your day stays straightforward. Same for everyone else.

and hello Unmitigated

Happy Friday people!
Welcome Unmitigated, very good to have a squeeze on the thread ;)
I am waaaaay happier today, positively bouyant! At this point I an going to stop myself from gushing nonsense and direct you to my FL profile ;)
Off on a riverboat today with this years school leavers, praying it doesn't rain!!

Congratulations Daisy :D

Wish I could arrive home tonight and find that someone's cleaned the house for me..*sigh*...

I used to have a cleaner, but not a lot ever seemed to get done. I discovered why when I arrived home unexpectedly two hours before her finish time to find that she'd already left. That's the problem when you have to trust people to work unsupervised.

Last edited:
Wish I could arrive home tonight and find that someone's cleaned the house for me..*sigh*...

I used to have a cleaner, but not a lot ever seemed to get done. I discovered why when I arrived home unexpectedly two hours before her finish time to find that she'd already left. That's the problem when you have to trust people to work unsupervised.

Maybe time to look for for another. I had a cleaner for a short while, a bulgarian lady. She was brilliant!

Well, I have a guy who looks after the garden and another woman who does the laundry. That seems to work well, but I've had 3 cleaners and they've all ended up letting me down by cheating on the hours they were supposed to work. So I'm a bit cynical about it now!

Well, MY Friday is a bit grey, like the weather.

Still trying to get the Prof's papers in order
Still tired
Still low because of the date

But trying to remain positive!

Daisy, I saw you Fet Profile last night. Congratulations. Hopefully one day soon I can change mine too :) I really hope this goes on to become something long lasting and wonderful for you both!

Well, MY Friday is a bit grey, like the weather.

Still trying to get the Prof's papers in order
Still tired
Still low because of the date

Sending big hugs from over the Pennines xx

Why was 6 scared of 7?

Because 7 ate 9?

No, because 7 has cold dead eyes....

Daughter again..

Sending big hugs from over the Pennines xx

Why was 6 scared of 7?

Because 7 ate 9?

No, because 7 has cold dead eyes....

Daughter again..

I guessed :)

And Happy Birthday for yesterday curiousirish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back