What's your 2013 Sex Wishlist?

---

wish list 2013???

MUCH MORE SEX THAN 2012
 
1. To meet someone outside my race, alittle Older that an show me a few good things.

2c. To have passionate sex . I haven't had sex in 8 months (by choice). I want to find someone who shares the same sexual interests as me. It's easy to find someone to have sex with, but finding someone who knows exactly what you like , and what boundaries Can be taken would be great.


If not I still have my vibrator.
 
1. To meet someone outside my race, alittle Older that an show me a few good things.

2c. To have passionate sex . I haven't had sex in 8 months (by choice). I want to find someone who shares the same sexual interests as me. It's easy to find someone to have sex with, but finding someone who knows exactly what you like , and what boundaries Can be taken would be great.


If not I still have my vibrator.

A creative confident man to lead me. Interracial would be interesting
 
Checking one item off my list. My Fleshlight just got here!

I'll be taking this baby for a test drive once I finish my work responsibilities.

New Toy
 
Have you discussed this with him at all? Does he know this is a fantasy of yours?

I wonder if my wife would like this too but is too shy to bring it up, whereas the reality is I would jump at the chance (with either gender!)

I haven't. I think I will one of these days, if only to let him know how I feel.

Ivegot another one-lose my anal cherry. That one he's up for. ;);)
 
2013 wishlist - easy

My wife and I have both enjoyed anal on occasion over the last few years, but only when things get really hot. I want more hot. ;) The thing that has blown our minds when we try it is using a vibrator in her pussy while I fuck her slowly in the ass.

long slow and deep thrusts and every once in a while to stop inside her and feel the vibrations move through all our parts together. mmm
 
Find an open and secure partner to:
1. go to a swing club/party
2. share an FMF (never had one) and MFM (have had some)
3. go back to FL/Caribbean nudist resorts (it's been 10 years, too long)
 
My wishlist:

Well.. er... there's this rape fantasy I have that I would love to have become reality.
To be taken anally - first gently... but then "porn star" rough
To have a 3-some - MMF or FFM

::sigh::
 
2013 wish list

1. More Anal
2. Go to a Strip club with my man and play
3. MMF
4. FFM
5. More bondage
6. Public orgasm
7. Swingers Club
8. I would love to be with another couple

If I get through any of those, I have plenty more kicking around in my head.
 
Well.........................

1) I would love to watch my wife have a lesbian encounter.

2) To try bukkake

3) Enjoying what I have, if none of the above happens
 
Here the are (from least likely to happen to "it's possible..."

1. A MMF with my wife and another guy. Everybody ends of sucking, licking, and fucking everybody else by the time we're done.

2. Having sex my wife with on one couch, while another couple is fucking on the other couch, just a few feet away.

3. Meeting a woman who respects me and finds me sexy and desirable. If we end up as lovers, so much the better, but even an unconsumated, mutual flirtation would be nice. I'm so damn tired of the condesending, patronizing attitude of my wife.
 
- Get a fleshlight (just ordered!)
- Watch my wife masturbate (she currently doesn't)
- Get a hand-job from my wife
Not really interested in the first one.

I must be a fairly lucky guy. My wife almost always uses a Hitachi Magic Wand to get ready for sex. We are together; her warmimg her pussy with the vibe and me rubbing oil on my cock. Finally, just a few weeks ago, after giving her some orgasms I pulled out and she finished me with a wonderful hand-job!
 
First ever one-night stand
Public orgasm

Have I mentioned I'll be in Vegas end of March?
 
Wishlist for 2013

My wishes for 2013:

1) For my wife to let go a bit and have fun with sex once again.

2) For me to be able to pleasure my wife in a way that she deserves.

3) In lieu of #2, being able to watch her get pleasured by someone else, M or F

Of course, these are just generalities. I have many more specific wishes.
 
---

sex wish list?
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
My wishlist...

My list will probably seem really tame, too, heh!

I'd like to try anal sex again
I'd like to try a breastfeeding/lactation scene (although I'm not lactating at the moment)
I'd like to have sex with a much bigger/taller man - say, 6ft 4 or taller, if possible

All that depends on me actually finding a partner, though!

We shall see... :)
 
Back
Top