Best cock sucking experience

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Posts
1,947
Would love to hear, and the more descriptive, the better.

What type of cock, shaved/unshaved, cut/uncut, what was the scene, was it your/his first time, did he cum in your mouth and did you swallow his cum.
 
Will be keeping a keen eye on this thread. Should be very interesting.
 
I think for most guys the first is the most memorable
 
Well, my first was at a glory hole. And definitely memorable!

Another memorable moment was when I first tasted cum. It was unexpected, as I had always had the cock cum outside of my mouth. Unexpected but nice :)
 
The best?

Well, the first was wild. A pretty CD was riding my cock, and flopping, and so cute. I just had to suck it. But the best was same scenario, nice CD riding me, and I had to taste it. So lovely, I pulled it in til she came a nice sweet=tasting warm load that I was glad to swallow. So stupid, I dont consider myself gay, but love sissycock.
 
Best one I had was about 5 inches long, uncut, and slender. Didn't gag me at all. The first time he didn't cum in my mouth. It was about the 3rd or Fourth time when I finally tried it.
 
Best one I had was about 5 inches long, uncut, and slender. Didn't gag me at all. The first time he didn't cum in my mouth. It was about the 3rd or Fourth time when I finally tried it.

I've tasted my own cum but still waiting to taste someone else's cum in my mouth.
 
I'd have to say my best experience was sucking a work mate's cock while his girlfriend watched and directed me. One night we had a few to many drinks at their place, when June suggested we put some porn on the VCR (this was way back in the early 80's.)

Gary was a bit reluctant, but I was all for it. Well, a few minutes later, June blurted out that she would love to see two guys play with each other. Gary said "no way", but I said sure. She had told me he was really hung, but wow, when she finally got him to strip, I was really impressed.

I crawled between his legs while they sat side by side on the sofa, and proceeded to suck him for about 30 minutes, all the while having June tell to me lick this, suck that, etc... I think Gary really got into it too, because he shot a really big load in my mouth.
 
One of my favorite experiences...

Once I managed to get three cocks sucked to completion during my lunch hour. All three provided quite tasty loads.

The scheduling was purely by accident, as I had one on the way when two others popped up to say they were available. "Cum on," I said, and they did!
 
First one I sucked was my uncle, he was very hard and about 61/2" with big fore skin that I had to peel back. I loved the feel of the head as I sucked on it and I rubbed the shaft at the same time. He pumped into me too, then he started to groan and I knew he was going to unload and I could feel the precum in the slit, then he started, great threads of cum jetting into my mouth with me struggling to contain it swallowing all in the end. I licked his shaft and end until he was clean.
 
1st time was a bit of a disaster. Had just fucked his ass and decided I was going to suck my first cock. Grabbed is cock, firm, cut 8 1/2, gave it a few strokes, but had misjudged his state as he shot thick ropes of cum on my face. By the time I got my mouth round him it was mostly gone. Best because it was the 1st.

Been better since then and I have sucked him from soft to filling my mouth.
 
Last edited:
I'd have to say my best experience was sucking a work mate's cock while his girlfriend watched and directed me. One night we had a few to many drinks at their place, when June suggested we put some porn on the VCR (this was way back in the early 80's.)

Gary was a bit reluctant, but I was all for it. Well, a few minutes later, June blurted out that she would love to see two guys play with each other. Gary said "no way", but I said sure. She had told me he was really hung, but wow, when she finally got him to strip, I was really impressed.

I crawled between his legs while they sat side by side on the sofa, and proceeded to suck him for about 30 minutes, all the while having June tell to me lick this, suck that, etc... I think Gary really got into it too, because he shot a really big load in my mouth.
That is very hot
 
Would love to hear, and the more descriptive, the better.

What type of cock, shaved/unshaved, cut/uncut, what was the scene, was it your/his first time, did he cum in your mouth and did you swallow his cum.

I am a 67 year old, MWM who is relatively new to the world of sucking cock. I got my start a little over a year and a half ago when I met with a guy for coffee after we had chatted online for several weeks. He was recently divorced and the same age as I. He claimed to have very limited experience with other men, but he had in fact been with a couple others over the past many years.

Our chat went well and ended only because of some excessive attention paid to us by some of the others in close proximity. As we said our goodbyes outside, I made a bold move and asked if he wanted a 'show and tell'. He agreed and we drove to a nearby parking lot and found a nice secluded spot.

I got in his car and we picked up where we left off in the coffee shop. Except he was now rubbing his obvious hardon through his jeans. I soon followed his lead.
You had to know it would happen, because next he unzipped and hauled out his hard, fat cock and slowly stroked himself. Again, I followed his lead.

It came as no surprise when he reached out his hand and asked if he could touch my hardon. I answered his question with a smile and a 'yes'. I felt like a puppet as I asked him the same question and there we were, both holding and stroking the other.

He then said something like, 'fuck it', or 'suck it' and dove into my lap and started to suck me like he was a starving man. I must say, he was giving my 6", cut cock quite the tongue bath as he sucked away. I didn't last very long and he was soon slurping my load into his mouth.

When I had finished, he spit my cum into some napkins and sat back up. It was my turn. Put up or shut up. With all the talking we had done about how much I wanted to suck my first cock, it was right there in front of me waiting to be sucked. I leaned over as far as I could and held it in my hand, watching the dollop of precum glistening on his swollen cockhead. I bent further to lick it, and I knew I was about to become a cocksucker. His pants were now pushed to the floor of his car, around his ankles, and his hands on the back of my head. He wasn't pushing me down, yet, but just needed somewhere to put his hands and that was good with me. His cock was in the 5" range, cut, much thicker than mine, and a very bulbous mushroom head. What he might have lacked in length, he made up with in girth. My lips were quite stretched as I worked his cock into my mouth.

I soon realized that my nose was buried in his pubic hair and he was fully in my mouth. I faintly heard his moans and his hips were raising slightly. His hands were now exerting some force on my head. My initial thoughts were, that I was now a cocksucker, and it felt so natural to do so.

I was sucking and licking and slurping like I was possessed. I could hear him talking, but I have no idea what he was saying. His hips were now forcefully bucking and his hands were pushing me back down every time I was raising my head. He was fucking my mouth, and we were both loving it.

Like me, he didn't last very long, I think, because the next thing, he was tensing up, twitching and holding me down with some considerable exertion now. I knew my first load of cum was on its way.

The first shot was quite large and strong and he was soon pumping my mouth again. Several smaller spurts kept cumming as I kept sucking away. He had to gently pull my head from his softening cock as I was not about to stop.

He offered me some of his napkins, but I opened wide to show him, I had gulped it all down as soon as he was finished shooting it. That was my first, and so far most favorite and memorable blow job, so far.

I have had another that is close, but this is the best so far.
 
I am a 67 year old, MWM who is relatively new to the world of sucking cock. I got my start a little over a year and a half ago when I met with a guy for coffee after we had chatted online for several weeks...
Great story Jimmy. Very hot! Thanks. I too have met guys online that led to some fantastic meet ups.
 
I got sucked off in an adult theater once by a woman when her husband was sitting next to me and he was jacking my cock as she was sucking the head.

When I shot my load in her mouth.... she kissed him and shared my cum.
 
Back
Top