Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that from other ladies on here as well........a good daddy.....is a wonderful thing.......and on the flip side..........a good baby girl..........is priceless :)

I have heard that from other ladies on here as well........a good daddy.....is a wonderful thing.......and on the flip side..........a good baby girl..........is priceless :)

I can imagine.

And while it is arousing, I'm not sure it's for me. ;)

That is true.......it is not necessarily for everyone..........I just know that for those that to enjoy it..............most if not all............wouldn't trade it for anything............in the meantime...............feel free to browse and enjoy :)

That is true.......it is not necessarily for everyone..........I just know that for those that to enjoy it..............most if not all............wouldn't trade it for anything............in the meantime...............feel free to browse and enjoy :)

Thank you. You are very kind.

And you? Your personal thoughts?

I can imagine.

And while it is arousing, I'm not sure it's for me. ;)

Not that you asked me...however, I would say that is one of the great things about Lit, you can experiment with things and figure out what is right for you.

I personally was never interested in it in any way...and maybe I only like it with the person I do it with...but in the meantime, it is a good thing. :)

Not that you asked me...however, I would say that is one of the great things about Lit, you can experiment with things and figure out what is right for you.

I personally was never interested in it in any way...and maybe I only like it with the person I do it with...but in the meantime, it is a good thing. :)

You know I would never turn away your two pennies my dear.

And thank you. Your openness and honesty are what make you so remarkably you. :rose::rose:

Well obviously from my name I enjoy the daddy/daughter dynamic........for some the daddy is a dom, while for others he is strictly a loving gentle daddy with very little or no dominance involved. The daddy dom can range from light punishment when his princess has been bad to full blown BDSM. For me personally I don't have a problem punishing princess when she has been bad :) but I don't qualify as a full blown dom.......I also.......compared to some here.........have only recently come to love the daddy dom/daughter dynamic. I know there are others that post here that can express it much better than myself :)

Well obviously from my name I enjoy the daddy/daughter dynamic........for some the daddy is a dom, while for others he is strictly a loving gentle daddy with very little or no dominance involved. The daddy dom can range from light punishment when his princess has been bad to full blown BDSM. For me personally I don't have a problem punishing princess when she has been bad :) but I don't qualify as a full blown dom.......I also.......compared to some here.........have only recently come to love the daddy dom/daughter dynamic. I know there are others that post here that can express it much better than myself :)

No. You did just fine. I wanted to know your personal thoughts. Not someone else's. I appreciate your answering too. I hope you are very happy. ;)

Well I would be happier if I had a full time baby girl/princess but I do enjoy this. I had a long term playmate but she has disappeared on me, in the meantime I come here and read and flirt/comment while I try to connect with someone. :)

And it is always nice to be appreciated in any capacity :D

I must say I have enjoyed reading your posts in here, even if you don't think the daddy thing is for you I do hope you will continue to visit us here :)

Well I would be happier if I had a full time baby girl/princess but I do enjoy this. I had a long term playmate but she has disappeared on me, in the meantime I come here and read and flirt/comment while I try to connect with someone. :)

And it is always nice to be appreciated in any capacity :D

I must say I have enjoyed reading your posts in here, even if you don't think the daddy thing is for you I do hope you will continue to visit us here :)

Awwww .. Well, I hope you find a girl who pleases you and makes you happy.

Thanks for your kind words. I may pop in from time to time. Who knows where the wind will take me? ;)

Anytime Hester, between your written words and that oh so sexy AV of yours.........for me anyway........you are always welcome here :)

Lucky will be the man who has the wind blow you in his direction I am sure :rose: for you as a token of appreciation.......for being you :)

Anytime Hester, between your written words and that oh so sexy AV of yours.........for me anyway........you are always welcome here :)

Lucky will be the man who has the wind blow you in his direction I am sure :rose: for you as a token of appreciation.......for being you :)

That's very sweet of you. All that you just said.

Make me :eek: Sir. That's quite nice. ;)

Quite welcome Hester, I may be a Daddy and a bit of a Dom.........but that by no means makes me less of a gentleman :)

Thank you :) I do try to be pleasant.................some ladies.............yourself included.............make that a very easy task indeed ;)

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my awkwardness................I must also admit I do like this line......adds further to your mystique

Thank you :) I do try to be pleasant.................some ladies.............yourself included.............make that a very easy task indeed ;)

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my awkwardness................I must also admit I do like this line......adds further to your mystique

Well .... Polite begets polite. ;)

lol .... You like that huh? It just defines me. ;):D

Hehehe........I will confess after I posted that I looked at your profile and some of your posts...........I love your definition of yourself..................you are indeed a very interesting lady........one who I hope to get to know better :)

Hehehe........I will confess after I posted that I looked at your profile and some of your posts...........I love your definition of yourself..................you are indeed a very interesting lady........one who I hope to get to know better :)

Feel free to stalk away. ;)

Thank you. I look forward to making your acquaintance. ;)

LOL.......careful what you say there..........you do look worthy of a good stalking........among other things :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back