Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
something extra sexy about a button down
Sometimes it's the most simple things.... like a white button down shirt!

You may be super shy, but you gave me a super boner!
:eek:

mmmmmm..I hope we can help you cum out of your shell
:devil: Maybe, just maybe.....

Looking as sexy as ever. WB :kiss::rose:
Awww, thanks. Good to see you again!

Supershy....as many people have already said, you have nothing to be shy about ! You are quite an attractive woman that just needs a little confidence to drop us all to our knees... ;) hehehe

Your start is stunning and I hope that you continue to enjoy posting...because you have started something hot and steamy here...kind of like those kisses that you say that you enjoy so much... :devil:

:rose:
Mmmmmm....kisses....sorry, I got distracted.....

Im more than willing to hold that sexy boob for you if you hand gets tired. :D
Like the song says, we "get by with a little help from our friends..." :devil:

The picture of you in the white shirt, with it open showing your breast, is absolutely fantastic!!! So very sexy. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. I'll be returning every few mins and look forward to any and all pictures you post. Also, the red bra......smoking hot!!! yum yum!!!!
I'll need to go put that red one on and get snapping!

Blushing is very sexy. I try to have my female characters have an innocence about them, even when they are very open sexually.
So that's what I've heard ~ for me, it's like the whole world can see what I'm thinking.... sometimes that's good, and sometimes it's *really* good (depends on how red my face is)! :devil:

you're sexy dear no need to be shy
Thank you!:kiss:

I like the red bra on you
The red one is my personal favorite ;)

red is your color, very ver lovely.
Thank you, I was never one to wear red until a few months ago.... and it has become my favorite :kiss:

Overwhelmed!

Wow! I am a bit overwhelmed by all of the responses ~ thank you everyone! Here are a couple more to start out a Sunday morning... I think this could be fun! :devil:

Last edited:
Wow! I am a bit overwhelmed by all of the responses ~ thank you everyone! Here are a couple more to start out a Sunday morning... I think this could be fun! :devil:

Wow, damn girl, you may be shy, but your super sexy too!!!

You are beautiful

Incredibly sexy. I can't wait to see more of you. As many of said before the shy ones especially in the corporate environment are often the most fun.

You are looking gorgoues! And I love the off the shoulder look!

A great start to a Sunday morning. You have my attention now sexy.

Very beautiful pics sweetie! I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous body!:rose:

You're giving me great images to dream about in roughly 15 minutes. Such sexy nipples you have, it's a shame I can't suck on them. :devil:

Super Shy can be Super Sexy in a Jiffy!

Wow!

I thought I love WHITE...

Then again, RED fires me up like a horny altar boy. (Don't laugh, I did serve during celebrations of the Holy Mass!)

And my God Almighty, please forgive me!--the BLACK did me in: I'm drowning with desires to snuggle my little head in between those lovely...er, sorry, I am so sorry. I am usually sober, normal, and decent when in front of lovely ladies like you. Got carried away there, excuse me.

Woo-hoo!!! I think I just fell in love!

Wow

Such stunning images. You're right....this could be fun :D
Very sexy!! Thanks for sharing

It would be tough to start off a Sunday morning much better than that. Amazing pictures, what a body!!

:d

Awww, thanks. Good to see you again!

I know Id love to see more of you......especially you on my face right about now. :devil:

what a beautiful way to start a Sunday!
Gorgeous! simply gorgeous! :devil::rose:

You shouldn't be Jo ... Very attractive Lady and just as Sexy ;) .. I am already hooked on Your thread Good Looking :)

attachment.php

Stunning in Black .. Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

I like how this Sunday morning is starting.... Very hot:kiss:

xxx
Tyler

i dont know about super shy but you are super sexy in that black nighty....love your legs too:D

Wow!

I thought I love WHITE...

Then again, RED fires me up like a horny altar boy. (Don't laugh, I did serve during celebrations of the Holy Mass!)

And my God Almighty, please forgive me!--the BLACK did me in: I'm drowning with desires to snuggle my little head in between those lovely...er, sorry, I am so sorry. I am usually sober, normal, and decent when in front of lovely ladies like you. Got carried away there, excuse me.

Woo-hoo!!! I think I just fell in love!

Did we go to the same Catholic school? I was the one in the plaid skirt.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back