Game Night Whore

homeandalone

Virgin
Whenever it was game night we brought out the Game Night Whore. She was kept locked in the game closet. For poker night she brought drinks and stayed under the table. She was lost in bets and accompanied the winner.

Whenever it was game night we brought out the Game Night Whore. She was kept locked in the game closet. For poker night she brought drinks and stayed under the table. She was lost in bets and accompanied the winner.

And the plot bunnies hop...

"Smiles"

A game I heard about while in the navy was "Smiles". In this game, you have people seated around a large table. As they sit down, though, they take down their pants/underwear, and sit with their legs far apart. One person goes under the table, and does whatever sexual act they can with one-after-another of the people seated at the table, with the goal of causing them to smile.

Any seated person who smiles is out of the game, buying the previous round of drinks in the process. In the end, the winner is the only one not to chip in to pay for whoever was under the table.

A game I heard about while in the navy was "Smiles". In this game, you have people seated around a large table. As they sit down, though, they take down their pants/underwear, and sit with their legs far apart. One person goes under the table, and does whatever sexual act they can with one-after-another of the people seated at the table, with the goal of causing them to smile.

Any seated person who smiles is out of the game, buying the previous round of drinks in the process. In the end, the winner is the only one not to chip in to pay for whoever was under the table.

A good game to practice your poker face!

It would be pretty cruel to keep an actual person locked in a closet except for the occasional game night. How about a robot? Or some sort of mythical creature that they have captured, like a leprechaun or a pixie of some sort?

Or, you could make it a homunculus. I have a story ("Grow Your Own Girlfriend") where two college students use alchemy to create a homunculus (a miniature artificial person) to have sex with, but it turns out to be TOO sex crazed for them. They end up selling it to a fraternity. You could make this story a sequel to that one, set in the frat.

It would be pretty cruel to keep an actual person locked in a closet except for the occasional game night. How about a robot? Or some sort of mythical creature that they have captured, like a leprechaun or a pixie of some sort?

Or, you could make it a homunculus. I have a story ("Grow Your Own Girlfriend") where two college students use alchemy to create a homunculus (a miniature artificial person) to have sex with, but it turns out to be TOO sex crazed for them. They end up selling it to a fraternity. You could make this story a sequel to that one, set in the frat.

That always works too. Sometimes I enjoy being cruel ;-)

Not with such cruelty, but remember talking to a young lady once online who at some point admitted that her daddy used her when it came to game nights. He would have her dress in something very sexy and prance about, serving his friends drinks - and looking at their cards. They were all too smitten with her to notice that they always lost some money when they played at his house - it was worth the show. and yes, so she confessed, she did usually end up topless and with cum covered tits and face. She loved being in that role, helping her daddy, and he even shared some of his winnings with her.

Could turn into something more cruel - as a form of punishment, a mean, abusive father who doesn't let his daughter out of his sight, too afraid others will corrupt her...

Back