Who are the GB's biggest homophobes?

And heeeeerrrrrrrre comes that durhanran dude w/the bad back from the weight of his cock.

And by biggest, I don't mean largest.

While historically accurate, that is both not nice and out-of-date. Bobs has had a tummy-tuck and is saving up for a double mastectomy.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's an absolute homophobe. He's just very concerned about being "baited" by "teh queers" Danny Bonaduce style.

Have you noticed that he kind of looks like Danny Bonaduce post tummy tuck?

While historically accurate, that is both not nice and out-of-date. Bobs has had a tummy-tuck and is saving up for a double mastectomy.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's an absolute homophobe. He's just very concerned about being "baited" by "teh queers" Danny Bonaduce style.

Ewww. You really know how to hurt a guy.

He does tend to shed his alts faster than a gecko with a goiter once they begin to display any sort of swish, which they all eventually do...and why is that? :)

So far all the replies and the op, prior to myself, have been from the GB gay community.
Bunch of faggots.

i don't know about the biggest but the funniest is saint peter. he's STILL in a tizzy because i wouldn't take down my cumface avatar when he demanded. he always ends his posts about it with "it's not my thing". homophobia=homosexual panic and miss thing doth protest too much.

i don't know about the biggest but the funniest is saint peter. he's STILL in a tizzy because i wouldn't take down my cumface avatar when he demanded. he always ends his posts about it with "it's not my thing". homophobia=homosexual panic and miss thing doth protest too much.

Don't worry. You'll never be able to surpass his total obsession with AJ, or anything in a skirt. :)

I, too, was among those who openly stated that they were grossed out by rae's av.

But honestly, rae.
It was just the av that grossed me out - I'm quite swueamish and I don't like seeing bodily secretions-.
Otherwise, I like you as a poster, you took the Av that grossed me out down, so why are -Rae or attackers- still talking about it?

I, too, was among those who openly stated that they were grossed out by rae's av.

But honestly, rae.
It was just the av that grossed me out - I'm quite swueamish and I don't like seeing bodily secretions-.
Otherwise, I like you as a poster, you took the Av that grossed me out down, so why are -Rae or attackers- still talking about it?

why was it ever an issue? i have as much right to post what i want as you do, as long as the owners of the site don't object. and they don't, i've checked. did you complain about the av of the guy's face between a woman's legs? how about the black guy with the 14 dick?

i could say that your screen name, beew, stands for "big woman" and i don't like fat people so i want you to get a new name. would you think that's was reasonable? would you even consider it?

"i don't like it" is not a legitimate excuse.

the cumface image was meant to be transgressive and it played out that way. the fact that the cumload was on a beard was what made it so transgressive and why men who are insecure in their own masculinity had a heart attack over it. if everyone had just shut up and minded their own business, i would have changed it long ago. since they (and you) have started bitching about it all over again, look for it to reappear soon.

Nice of Bob to drop in and to so clearly identify as the self-loathing homophobe. He must've been "baited" by "teh queers" this weekend. Again.

And by biggest, I don't mean largest.

No poll?

ds9-littlegreenmen8.jpg

What's happened to you?

Oh right

latest

Saint Peter is no homophobe. I thought he was gay for like five years. He loves the gays.

I think he might have taken a year or two hiatus, but I'm pretty sure he was gay for like 7 years total, just not contiguously .

. . .not that there is anything wrong with that. . .

why was it ever an issue? i have as much right to post what i want as you do, as long as the owners of the site don't object. and they don't, i've checked. did you complain about the av of the guy's face between a woman's legs? how about the black guy with the 14 dick?

i could say that your screen name, beew, stands for "big woman" and i don't like fat people so i want you to get a new name. would you think that's was reasonable? would you even consider it?

the cumface image was meant to be transgressive and it played out that way. the fact that the cumload was on a beard was what made it so transgressive and why men who are insecure in their own masculinity had a heart attack over it. if everyone had just shut up and minded their own business, i would have changed it long ago.

since they (and you) have started bitching about it all over again, look for it to reappear soon.

You're one feisty guy, aren't you? :D
I'm starting to like you even more.

the cumface image was meant to be transgressive and it played out that way. the fact that the cumload was on a beard was what made it so transgressive and why men who are insecure in their own masculinity had a heart attack over it. if everyone had just shut up and minded their own business, i would have changed it long ago. since they (and you) have started bitching about it all over again, look for it to reappear soon.

I've never been grossed out by an AV, especially one of a man's face between a woman's legs. The only person I ever put on iggy for grossness was somebody, I think her name was Binnie, who used to post pics of herself eating shit. I thought that was too much. :(

I've never been grossed out by an AV, especially one of a man's face between a woman's legs. The only person I ever put on iggy for grossness was somebody, I think her name was Binnie, who used to post pics of herself eating shit. I thought that was too much. :(

your picture is of some man with his nose buried in a woman's asshole. where do you draw the line?

My friend, you are only getting a wee glimpse here.

Look up username ‘hsnh’, beew’s 7th or 8th username, 30 some odd bannings ago, if you really want to see what a judgemental thundercunt behaves like.

Rae121452 just won. It came onto him = trolling has begun.

Warning to everyone else: if he chooses to ignore hash, we'll get a meltdown. Get iggy ready. :cool:

your picture is of some man with his nose buried in a woman's asshole. where do you draw the line?

I often write about a man, including myself, licking a woman's asshole, or of a woman doing the same thing for a man. I have a long way to go before I reach the point where I draw the line.

One would think, beings this is the biggest progressive infestation east of California. :)

Well, an infestation anyway. Not saying of what, but I think we should call in a professional exterminator.

Back