100 Words

Tzara said:
I’m a well grounded guy—not easily shocked. I can’t always claim the higher ground (nor would I want to) but if there is one thing that I’m not, it would be a lightning rod for controversy. I have to admit that my upbringing was pretty well insulated; I wasn’t exactly “Mr. Live Wire” as a kid.

But, you know, I’m now trying to put a charge into my life. And, oh baby, a woman who can use the word “keraunophobia” in a sentence—use it correctly—well, for me that’s just electric.

A woman like that has great potential.



Lol...electric.
 
My Halloween Costume parties are infamously known for their “Drop Dead” costume contests. The winner has to make the party stop in its tracks. I knew I had won when I descended from upstairs. I’m glad that I demanded the band not stop playing music, because the horns nearly faltered to flat notes before resuming. More than one glass fell from shock along with every face present. There were some ridiculous costumes, but when people gawked at my eight-month pregnant body that was completely sprayed with a glittery gold gloss, I sardonically smiled. “What! At least I’m wearing a thong!”

:nana:
 
Anna~purna

Hips and swales made for riding she entices me...I would lick the dappled moisture from every indention giving trembling anticipation with each tongue slow stroke. Give it up for me honey, I promise to give you poetry written in my own edged adrenaline reaching places beyond the plateau of the mundane, let me show you my world spelled out clear on your thighs. I will earn you... I'll take you as high as I can climb and let you touch the sky with me before we carve down...you'll glisten like the sun on snow when I am through...
 
A little too late

Why? She’s married, and I can’t stop. I watch as she eventually walks away from me. I watch those undulations as they shape and flow up and down. I see the fine curves of the flesh under those, jeans, shorts and slacks. To see her in dress would make and undo me. Oh, she knows and she doesn’t like it, and says so. But I just can’t fight the focus in my soul as I need to imagine what lies behind that distant fabric. Every damn time she walks away from me, I must absorb that out-pouring of illicit pheromones.
 
Jeremy

A mix of spanish and dark irish blood swirls to make those intense eyes, I fall too easily. Play some chess, drink some scotch, talk, play guitar...are you directing those songs to anyone or just playing them? It's the inflection and tone in the facial muscles when he sings that strike a chord in me, the way he just raises his voice and it fills the room easy and smooth... I day dream about making love to you, I think about making you use that voice to fill the room with a different sort of song...baby, play me now.
 
Last edited:
Had the carburator cleaned, been weeks now she's been up on blocks, rollin her down with a new set of points, Alternator adusted, belts just a hummin, calipers in place and brakes bled out, flush the radiator and 6 quarts of 10-40 with ignition switches changed out, tranny shifts like a change in time zones, switchin it over from Texas to Louisiana, now or never, a truer sound straight six fires ten degrees top dead center, yellow chalk marks and the road remains, here for now, transient like tomorrow.

Goin out tonight, gonna rock this joint, ride the blue wind high and free, it will leave you low as low can be.
 
eagleyez said:
Had the carburator cleaned, been weeks now she's been up on blocks, rollin her down with a new set of points, Alternator adusted, belts just a hummin, calipers in place and brakes bled out, flush the radiator and 6 quarts of 10-40 with ignition switches changed out, tranny shifts like a change in time zones, switchin it over from Texas to Louisiana, now or never, a truer sound straight six fires ten degrees top dead center, yellow chalk marks and the road remains, here for now, transient like tomorrow.

Goin out tonight, gonna rock this joint, ride the blue wind high and free, it will leave you low as low can be.

I said you were writing about yourself and listening to Jay Farrar. There's not a car to be seen in this here room, just us sweetheart, and anyway I know the song. It's a sad one. I whispered into your mouth: Don't cry. I can prove it to you. I took out the vinyl and said which side? A, I love you more, B you love me more. I spun the record. Jazz played. It was the A side. I win! I win, and I checked the back, but it was a remix of the same song. Joke's on me.
 
Back
Top