The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts that occur to you during a Monsoon...

1. Shit. I'm going to have to clean the pool again.
2. Is my neighbor's tree going to crash into my house?
3. How can it still be 110 degrees when it's raining?!!
4. Birds sure look funny trying to fly in the wind.
5. I'm probably going to find one of those birds dead at my feet in the morning due to the cat's need to provide for his family.
6. We better not lose power!

I missed you, too. Did I miss anything?

Not really. The Dissertation has hit a sticking point again but I think I've finally gotten around it. I really need an editor for Awakening. Two people have agreed to edit it but both ran into RL problems. I'm thinking of asking Mistress Lynn. She did one for me before . . .

But other than that, life on vacation has been good. First the Marinara Sauce, now the Pesto. Yum.

1. Shit. I'm going to have to clean the pool again.
2. Is my neighbor's tree going to crash into my house?
3. How can it still be 110 degrees when it's raining?!!
4. Birds sure look funny trying to fly in the wind.
5. I'm probably going to find one of those birds dead at my feet in the morning due to the cat's need to provide for his family.

:kiss::heart: Eli! It rained here all day too and was ungodly hot...

:kiss: I'm good Tom and you?

Just fine. Had some problems with my 'net hookup...stupid cable modem and wireless router went down. It's fixed now tho. Obviously. LOL

Ugh. The heat is bearable, but the humiditiy?

If I go away it's because I've lost power. It's REALLY blowing out there.

We had our monsoon about 5:00 EST...power stayed on tho.

Hi Eli. :kiss:

I love storms. I'm much happier now that the massive pine tree is out of my front yard. Every time it stormed I wondered when it was going to crash into my house. :eek:

Now I just listen to the wind rattle the windows and watch the debris blow across the yard. Monsoons are so cool!

:kiss::heart: Eli! It rained here all day too and was ungodly hot...

Ugh. The heat is bearable, but the humiditiy?

If I go away it's because I've lost power. It's REALLY blowing out there.

It's 64 here now and didn't get above 75 all day.

Not really. The Dissertation has hit a sticking point again but I think I've finally gotten around it. I really need an editor for Awakening. Two people have agreed to edit it but both ran into RL problems. I'm thinking of asking Mistress Lynn. She did one for me before . . .

But other than that, life on vacation has been good. First the Marinara Sauce, now the Pesto. Yum.

How many jars did you can?

Just fine. Had some problems with my 'net hookup...stupid cable modem and wireless router went down. It's fixed now tho. Obviously. LOL

Ugh ....I have dial-up...so I feel your pain...

Sweet...witch! you have to rub the nice temps in....:rolleyes:

I love storms. I'm much happier now that the massive pine tree is out of my front yard. Every time it stormed I wondered when it was going to crash into my house. :eek:

Now I just listen to the wind rattle the windows and watch the debris blow across the yard. Monsoons are so cool!

They sure are! I sit out on the lanai and watch 'em roll in from the east and west...DW thinks I'm crazy to be out there...but the overwhelming power is so awesome. :eek:

How many jars did you can?

64 would about be our low at 3:00 a.m. It's been in the mid-eighties but the terrorier and I get our morning walk in before it gets too hot. Then I can either retreat to the shop or the kitchen. Both are AC'd.

I canned 12 half pints and three pints out of 16 lbs of tomatoes. I used one pint night before last poured over baby new potatoes and Papa Cantella's mild sausage. Right decent vittles, that.

They sure are! I sit out on the lanai and watch 'em roll in from the east and west...DW thinks I'm crazy to be out there...but the overwhelming power is so awesome. :eek:

DW sounds boring. :D

I'm off to write, y'all. Have a good one.

64 would about be our low at 3:00 a.m. It's been in the mid-eighties but the terrorier and I get our morning walk in before it gets too hot. Then I can either retreat to the shop or the kitchen. Both are AC'd.

I canned 12 half pints and three pints out of 16 lbs of tomatoes. I used one pint night before last poured over baby new potatoes and Papa Cantella's mild sausage. Right decent vittles, that.

I've never canned tomatoes. Don't you need a pressure canner? I've only done fruit before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back