Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Sometimes I think about women when I'm masturbating and other times I think about sucking cock. It just kind of depends on the mood Im in I guess.
 
Sometimes I think about women when I'm masturbating and other times I think about sucking cock. It just kind of depends on the mood Im in I guess.

i think about sucking cock or riding one whenever i masturbate .unless i am using one of my dildoes.
 
Just this morning I was jerking off in the shower thinking about cumming on tits and I couldn't turn the corner. I started thinking about having a cock waving in my face and sucking on it and bingo...shot my load.

This sort of thing happens to me a lot. I try and think of sexual stuff with girls and I go soft or cant cum. Then I think of being a little cock slut and I have the most intense orgasms within 2 minutes.

I even tried to 'recondition' myself by thinking about cock then just as im about to cum thinking of girls but ive found by doing that it just makes my orgasms feel 'ruined' :(.
 
I have masturbated to the thought of sucking cock and the orgasm is always intense.
 
sucking cock

its all I think about is sucking cock,i wish I could suck 3 or 4 cocks a day and I do swallow every drop,so f your around russells point ohio,get with me and i'll gladly suck you
 
I do often. Sometimes I want to be a cum dump for a group or be tied to a table my legs spread open and tied and have men fuck me and then walk to my mouth and shove their cocks into me and tell me to suck it all. Other times I just think of being with a nice lady and having sweet sex. Other times I am self absorbed in my own pleasure.
 
I think about sucking cock when I'm doing laundry. Shopping for groceries. Getting gas. Trying to go to sleep. I like thinking about it a lot I think.:D
 
I think about sucking cock when I'm doing laundry. Shopping for groceries. Getting gas. Trying to go to sleep. I like thinking about it a lot I think.:D

I was just thinking this afternoon that I have cock on the brain. I walk around half the day with a hardon, thinking about blowing a guy off.
 
When the mood hits, I LOVE grabbing my wife's strapon dildo which has a suction cup end and stick it to the head board. I then begin to give it a wet and sloppy blow job. taking it deep down my throat while stroking my cock.

Im so hard thinking about it...
 
When in the mood

I think about sucking cock some. I more often tend to think to play with my ass, and eventually stick a finger or two inside my butt while I jerk off thinking about a guy giving me his cock and taking my cherry.
 
YES, all the time!!!! Thinking about licking and sucking a nice cock right now as I stroke mine nice and slow...
 
yes

its al I think about is sucking cock,any size any color cut or uncut,love them all and I always swallow every drop
 
When I jack off, I usually think about pussy in some way or other. That said I do love to suck a cock. Any size or shape as long as it gets hard. I don't want a facial. I want to know when he is ready to nut so I can get it in deep and let him shoot it right down my throat.
 
Back
Top