Woman Needs Help From Another Woman ?

carne_dulce

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Posts
250
Last edited:
Wow, I'm not normally one who is turned on by the whole "slave" thing, but after reading your threads it's getting hot in here! LOL.
You are stunning! I love your beautiful pics!
 
thank you dear ladies!

Your kind comments are so appreciated! Please let me know with a PM if you are interested in playing with Teacher and me for this assignment. I have never done anything remotely like this before and I'm ... scared, excited, abashed and drawn to give it a try ... and you all sound so lovely and supportive ... in any case, please do continue to enjoy the thread while it is Teacher's pleasure that it continue ... and thank you again, so much!
Carne Dulce
 
I just LOVE your pics and your story...;) very...very nice!
I hope to one day reach your submissiveness and be as confident as you... and....yes it's getting hot in here! :cattail:
 
you're welcome

Hi, and thanks for writing! I give thanks every day for Teacher and I'm glad our creation touches your body and soul ...
Best, Carne Dulce
 
still looking

Hello, there are new pictures and postings to my thread Acts of Submission (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=698209) as well as an audio:

"Another gift from Teacher and me: If you would like to listen what happened last time Teacher made me acknowledge your comments by bringing myself almost to climax but waiting for His permission to come (check my posting of 3-15-10) - here is the link: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=469812."
If you are interesting in being part of this Magic and helping me fulfill this demand, please let me know!
 
I am really enjoying your journey of self discovery :) I am going to have to take a listen to your audio tapes.

Rayven xx
 
You seem to be a good student, doing what your teacher asks you.

I've had this kind of relationship with a few women but unfortunately I have more or less lost contact with them because of different reasons. So now i'm on a search again for someone who is curious like you..
 
I am in awe

You write so beautifully and erotically about your experiences. I feel lucky to be along for the ride. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
 
hello Sweet Ones!

Please contact me if you are curious about submission - and enjoy my stories about my own adventures with Dragon Teacher. Please get in touch if you would like to chat and play with me.
 
Back
Top