cold war romance (closed)

thestoryteller217

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
848
Alexander Nikolia watched the target

His name was Timothy Greyson here of course and to every one else he was a newly married man who was enjoying his honeymoon

And not a Russian spy sent by the KGB

When he signed up to defend mother Russia from her enemies he knew he was going to be living the high life. The sleeper agent program was one of the most coveted positions in the agency. You were sent to America to spy and integrate with their people. Most were just trained to hide in wait for the motherland to give them orders to attack.

And then there was Tim

He and his wife were Part of Alpha squad. Situated in the heart of America’s power structure they posed as a normal family engaging in high-risk missions whenever they were called on.

Like their honey moon

The target in question was senator Richard a rather portly man who was currently lounging by the sun and enjoying the Miami heat glancing at any female who happened to pass by his way he knew the senator was a bit of a horn dog. He was also considered a high value target and the KGB decided to see if the thousands of dollars in training was worth it.

Tim was his new “wife” coming and got up stretching out. He enjoyed the way the sun warmed his new tan skin and ran a hair through his short black hair. He was a fairly muscular guy and his tight black swimsuits emphasized that.

Of course he was the trap

And he watched the bait move into the senator view
 
“Damn Tim! This didn’t have to be this small.” Alysa pulled the mini bikini top strings together and tied them. The cups barely covered her areolas and then there were the bottoms. She shook her head as she pulled the small fabric up her legs and into place. Hell most of it slide into both cracks the moment she moved. “Next time I hope they find a gay target!” she smiled at the thought of seeing Alex smooching upon another man. She reached for and then stopped herself from grapping the automatic pistol for where in the hell was she going to put it. Her blue orbs looked down over her ninety-nine percent exposed body.

“Well what the hell might as well make the best of it for it was for the motherland.” She walked over, picked up her beach hat, and headed out the door. Her target still fresh in her mind as she began her trek down the beach looking at each cluster of guys and smiled at them. She used her keen eyesight to observe the ones that were by themselves at a distance so she would look obvious that she was surveying people, she never seen so many perverts gathered in one place before. Her eyes rolled as she ignored the hoots and hollers of the drunken teenage trio of guys whom rant and raved after her for several minutes, only to be busted by their girlfriends, which was a sweet sight to see…

Up ahead her target was spotted. She slowly pulled the bottoms deeper into cracks showing more of her shaved pussy and tight ass. Her breasts were already exposed except for the nipples and those were the last resort if she couldn’t get his attention which was absurd to even consider that but there was always a needed for a back up plan.

Her mission was to get him into the water with her while her husband did an ocean wave assassination with the peripheral injection of compound xr3 into his system. She slowed down her walk and allowed her gaze to meet his way before she was upon him. The idea was to get him so aroused that when she wiggled her finger he would follow her out into the water where his bodyguards wouldn’t be going in with him. So she wiggled her ass and bounced her tits, which she hated doing with a passion, but it was her job.

When she leveled out with him, she bluntly looked over at him, smiled and wiggled her finger for him to follow. The plan worked well except for Alex not moving as fast as the Senator did. She pushed against his chest when he pushed his lips to hers forcing her to kiss him. Her anger was boiling and Alex would hear bout this. Nevertheless, she had to play. She playfully pulled her head back teasing him only to get her hair pulled and forced back into the kiss… Her mind screamed Come on Alex Kill this motherfucker!
 
Alex watched his wife being groped by the fat American pig and sighed sliding into the water behind him and coming up behind him. His hands quickly found the needle containing it’s lethal dose and slid it into his body injecting it’s deadly poison into his body.

Alex walked out of the pool and grabbed the towel flipping it over his left shoulder to signal it was done. His wife would freak out in exactly ten minutes and make sure that the body was found before following him up to the room.

Alex wrapped the towel around his body and walked into the changing rooms.

A few seconds later a blonde hair man in a nice black and red suit walked out clutching a wrapped bag in his hands. He walked a few miles down to the hotel room and opened it. He took off his blonde wig and pulled off his bathing suit his body exposed as he put his compact pistol down and walked into the shower.

He leaned against the wall and sighed letting the warm water cascade over him. The newly weds were due in DC tomorrow and Alex didn’t know how Alysa felt about this. They just met a few days ago having been assigned to each other. They were supposed to take virtual strangers and become a happily married couple.

How was that possible?
 
Alysa eyed her partner as she injected the compound into this pig that was still groping her breast and pulling her hair to keep her stuck into his embrace. The time that it took the drug to activated and take effect was much longer then she cared for as the man’s paws fell from her breasts but his fingers remained tangled in her hair. She pried his fingers apart so that she could remove all of her hair without pulling it free. She carefully checked his hand to make sure that she left no strands remaining she even went as far as to wash the hand that under the water to make sure it was clean.

She then dipped underwater and swam back to the beach a little was down from where she went into the water. She looked around and was relieved that the beach was just now starting to fill up. Nodding her head slightly she once again walked down the beach as she did before but screamed when she came up to the body that was now laying upon the beach.

As the area became busy with spectators she slipped away quickly and dove into the resorts pool taking a few laps to allow the situation grow more intense with arrival of emergency teams making her escape more possible. She quickly got out of the pool and headed out of the area by the front doors of the resort.

Cursing she made her way down the sidewalk toward their hotel a few miles away. She entered into the room and sat down upon the sofa breathing heavily with the anger that was still boiling inside of her. She raked her fingers through her hair and small hints of her dye as upon her hands shaking her head she got up and headed to the bathroom.

The steam was coming from the shower in billowing clouds. She removed her clothes and stepped inside the shower. “My dye is coming out from sea water.” she hissed while grabbing the shampoo and began scrubbing. She then took the dye remover and added it to the lather. “Next time I buy the attire that I’m to where.” She looked at him with anger. “I still can feel that bastards hands upon me.” She began scrubbing her body.
 
“It was necessary for the mission we couldn’t afford to lose him” Alex said moving for her to step into the shower and raising an eye brow. She hadn’t been so bold before only playing the part of wife. He wondered what had changed.

“Besides enjoy it while you can we leave tomorrow for dc” Alex said scrubbing her hair and watching her “I have my new position at the insurance agency and you get to pretend to be a happy housewife the motherland said that we would not have any missions they want us to focus solely on integrating with American society which means no more fun for a while” He said leaning against the shower wall and watching her.

“They’ll expect us to start having kids cementing our cover story and all that fun stuff just make sure your prepared to actually act like were a happily married couple” he snapped running his fingers through his black hair.
 
She rolled her eyes knowing damn well that a normal bikini would have attracted that pig, but she wasn’t in the mood to argue or even exchange pleasantries with him. She just wanted to get rid of the vileness of the pigs hands groping her. She turned the heat up wanting to boil the feeling from her but at the same time wanted the relaxation that was coming to her body from the already temperate setting.

She sighed and slightly shook her head for fatigue she hasn’t had a full days rest since they pulled her out of Afghanistan two days ago for this sleeper cell mission. She was used to long days and short sleeps but they always put her on the edge and that was where she was right now. Very temperamental on everything. “if your done watching my ass, get the hell out while I finish, you didn’t have a pig fondling your ass and tits so I go first.”

She spun around with a hard glare upon his words of them baring children, “We will go to one of the hospital and grab a newborn. Is that understood?” Her eyes were cold and hard. “I will do what is extremely necessary for the Motherland when the time comes, but we having a child to further our appearance we can do that with a stolen newborn.” She hissed just moments before opening the shower door. “Now get the fuck out.” her tone filled with anger.

She exhaled heavily with the thought of her long term mission. She some times felt that the hard grip of the Motherland was more than she cared to handle. She stopped herself from continuing and turned back into the hot water and proceeded to wash the filth from her body and the dye from her hair.
 
Alex frowned but said nothing to her. He stepped out of the shower and shut the door behind her. He went into their room and put his gun away in the folds of his suit case. He put the rest of his clothes into the suitcase and remembered to talk to the commander about her comment about stealing a baby. Stealing a baby was a stupid move and one that would put undue stress on their mission and get them caught. He didn’t know her or why she had been picked for this mission but he wasn’t going to let her ruin it.

“Have you seen our house?” Alex asked flipping over the folder and looking at the file on their house. It was just a few miles from dc and had a basement that wasn’t on the “Official” floor plans. Alex sat down on bed idly playing with a folding knife as he waited for her to finish.
 
The hot water flowed down her smooth skin washing away the feel of the pig’s hands and the sea salt from her pores. Only if it could wash away the memory of the foul pig would be a welcome but only time would take that away, she also wished it would be able to wash away the feeling that she just got from Alex. She was a master at reading body lingo and his told her that he was not happy with the remarks that she made. Her mind ran several course of his response would be and neither one comforted her at all. “Damn.” She muttered while moving her head up and placing it upon the shower wall thinking of her next moves while the hot water massaged down her backside, bringing a sense of relaxation to her body.

Alex was a handsome man and if they had met outside of the agency, she most definitely would have gone out with him if he asked her. However, this was a forced togetherness that just did not settle with her and now the motherland wanted her to give her body to him and to undergo the effects of being pregnant that were something she was not going to do. She knew they could get away with stealing a baby and everything would be fine. No what this was, was a blackmail move by their handler for he made several sexual movements toward her and each time she gave him a bloody lip or nose for his trouble, so now he was going to make her come to him and beg for stealing a baby instead of sleep with Alex. She pondered about telling Alex what was going on but did not know if he would believe her or not.

Shutting the water off, she slide out of the shower, wrapped the towel around her body, and walked outside. Her thick long red hair matted against her body. “Alex.” She whispered to him while walking toward him. “We have a few things we have to talk about but first I want …..” She stopped and took a deep breath and looked upon him with a gentle but stern gaze. Trying to get his mood of the moment. “I want to know how you’re feeling right now before going into the subject talk that I want to do with you.” She moved closer to him…
 
Last edited:
"We have nothing to talk about" Alex said grabbing his duffel and turning to her "I don't care how you feel about this mission but its our patriotic duty to do it" Alex said sitting down on the bed.

"This wont be some short term mission we are going deep very very deep" Alex explained "Were going to be in america for the rest of our lives serving the motherland discreetly we are americans know until america is taken over there is no going back" Alex stressed

"You need to realize that cause stealing a baby is bad idea and you were trained smarter than that" Alex said sternly "you feel however you want to feel about me but this is a serious game were playing so you will get pregnant and you will have a child it's not up for discussion and if you try and steal a baby i'll have you reported to our superiors" Alex warned
 
Back
Top