~ "Redemption!" ~ A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward.

yeishia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 5, 2009
Posts
17,061

Angélique:rose:
attachment.php

For Angel's Bio click here.



"Out of Dominance came Redemption and from her Redemption came True Dominance. This is the story of a very special kind of love born out of deep emotion!
Please join Angel in her continuing journey."
:rose:

Closed for Firmhanded_Daddy​


The limo pulled up at the hotel and Angel was awed at what she saw; it was so very grand and lavish, typical Edward. The chauffeur pressed a reservation ship into her hand and instructed her to present it at the desk. Angel watched the car leave then glanced down at the card clutched within her shaking fingers, a Master Suite had been reserved in the name of Angélique LeMontange; it had been so long she had forgotten that she had a second name! Angel took a deep breath and stepped across the threshold before she could turn tail and simply run, this was her very first time out alone and she was suddenly terrified; how could her treat her so? a huge tear ran down her cheek which she rapidly brushed away as she headed for the reception desk.Minutes later she was in the elevator being carried to her suite very conscious of the others staring at her ugly dress and lack of luggage, Angel pulled herself up to her full height but kept her eyes firmly glued to the floor, thankful when she was finally alone in her lavish suite of rooms.

Angel sank onto the huge bed and for the very first time she cried as if her heart would break. She had failed her Master ..failed and he had simply discarded her without even a last farewell......

For three long stressful days Angel waited in her suite, to afraid to leave, waited for him to come and fetch her back and on the forth her vision cleared; he wasn’t coming. This wasn’t a test it was a nightmare, what was she to do?

Angel wandered out on to the veranda, she was naked except for the filigree necklace which adorned her lovely neck. Her long hair caressed her lithe form as it was lifted gently in the warm off shore breeze....a lovers teasing caress across her delicate skin. Angel felt nothing, her Violet eyes were a misty sea of pain, her mind was miles away lost in the past.

So much hurt so much regret! The small child had blossomed into a lovely butterfly one which had been released, by its failure to be that which it’s Master had required…..

"Your Master is Edward Macquarie. He is experienced in the ownership of submissive women." Submissive woman, not born and bred slaves, in his letter he had said she had the wrong mindset, she disrupted his home, she needed to be free, to learn before she could truly please him.

Cedric hand beaten and abused her denying her thought, a voice, denying her pleasure; Edward had shredded her very soul….

She remembered her Masters words, “Angel has an interesting background, she has received some tutelage, but it has been flawed and needs correcting” At that moment she should have been on the alert….yet she had trusted his intent!

It had been so hard for her to crawl towards his vision. The angel peering out at him from the cage in which her heart had laid baron for so long was enchanted by his kiss yet the depth of his passion scared her. She really wanted to squeeze out from between the gilded bars; she had never wanted something more in all her short life. Never had a man made her feel so alive and yet so afraid. She had been violated, beaten, starved half to death and had survived; her inner most self hidden always…Could she risk this, survive this… the relinquishing of her soul and heart to him, trusting that he would not break them; Angel had only these two things to truly call her own; would he nurture them like the most precious gifts they were?

The child with in her had squeezed out from the prison that had been her small world and took a tentative step forwards…..
towards an illusion

The gates clanged had shut behind her the sound had a finality to it; there was no turning back!

No turning back ..all angel wanted to do now was run back to those gates force them open and return to her world of silence……

Edward had said “Remember, the act of love is to give. The more you give, the better it is for you.”

She squeezed her eyes closed against the pain, she had given her all, her whole life she had been trained to do so; she had gone to Cedric filled with hope for the future, and had her spirit almost broken. She had gone to Edward ready for new beginnings to simply have her fragile heart dashed to pieces.

“The act of love is to give. The more you give, the better it is for you.”

Was it an impossibility to hope that the one to whom she gave herself …would be willing to give just tiny piece of himself to her, a willing slave …didn’t she deserve to be loved for whom she was?


“The more you give the better for you”


Edward had lied. It wasn’t better for her, it was better from the one who simply took!

Angel came back to the present to an insistent knocking at her door, breakfast; it would be left outside as always. Sighing, angel returned to her bedroom stopping in front of her full length mirror as she spied her reflection. Gone were the trappings of a slave all she wore was an intricately woven necklace of the purest gold, from it was suspended the letter 'A'. The letter was an absolute work of art a delight to behold. It obviously had been hand crafted with love and exquisite attention to detail. Clinging to the end of a downward stroke of the 'A' was a precious stone, which matched her Violet eyes to perfection as the light reflected from its multifaceted surface, caused it to appear alive!

Fingering her necklace she remembered her words to Edward

" Master once upon a time there was a very young and trusting girl she had a Nana who loved her; when she was thirteen her Nana held her in her arms the night before she was to be sent away and told her a story. A story of the beautiful girl who was destined to find a perfect mate the one she would serve for all time. If that girl put her heart and soul into her training this man would cherish protect and love her forever! The girl took her Nana’s words to heart and though she was sad to leave she worked diligently to become the best slave she could, so that when she was given to this man she would be fully ready. She believed her Nana spoke the truth!”

"I am finally free to love you; and to dream that you are the one my Nana spoke of so long ago........."


Such a childish fairy tale, would she ever find such a man? Had her Nana lied to her as well, was this an impossible dream for one such as she; one who was less than nothing?

"No!" Angel refused to believe that, all she had now was hope…

Angel tried a tentative smile, she was a born and breed slave and would be this way always, collar or not. She repeated her thought aloud. “I am a born and breed pleasure slave, I deserve to be loved. I have been trained, I am accomplished, I have much to give a Master! I can do this, I will do this ! “

Inside she was trembling but on the outside she looked serene, her image in the mirror belied the frightened child who hid inside.

As she stared at the beautiful haunted woman reflected there, she knew with absolute certainty that another would find her, and she prayed it would be soon; a slave with out a Master is like living without breath she thought again

Maybe the third time would be a charm?

She took a deep steadying breath there was much to be done, she would make her Nana proud…..

Angel spent the next several days in a whirlwind; she bought clothing, undergarments lingerie and all manner of things she had never owned before. She had her hair styled her nails and toes manicured but mostly she had simply watched as the other patrons as they went about their business afraid to join them but desperately needing to connect! She had been like a child in a candy shop her eyes wide and innocent as she had taken in all of her new experiences; everything she had seen and done had been a wondrous first for her! Angel had stayed in the hotel complex and had taken all of her meals in her suite afraid to venture beyond her new world; but knowing that soon she must!

Baby steps,
she told herself, tonight I will eat in the dinning room. She made her reservations and started to get ready. Promptly at 7.00p.m.she was ready and pacing nervously, you can do this she told herself firmly!

Angel had dressed with care, her tawny blond tresses falling in their natural curls around her beautiful face cascading down her naked back, her face devoid of but the barest makeup. She had chosen a long simple pure white gown of the softest sheerest cashmere, Grecian in style; golden threads cris-crossed her full beasts, to wrap lovingly around her tiny waist. It fell softly to her ankles moving in a soft caress with every step she took. Strappy golden sandals completed her look and of course her treasured necklace. She resembled her namesake in every respect, except for the fact that she was wearing nothing beneath her dress and un be known to herself, as she moved it gave a tempting tantalizing hint of the evocative promise hiding beneath its soft sheer folds.

Angel took a steadying breath and descended to the dining room where she was seated at a table for two in a nice secluded spot where she could observe but have her privacy. She had been very specific in her choice of table. Her meal started to arrive and as she sipped her wine she tried to still her shaking fingers; her heart felt like it might beat a tattoo straight out of her chest. She tried to remain composed and sat up straighter her eyes fixed firmly on her plate.

Once again she felt as if someone was watching her.

She had had the same sensation many times over the past few days. Was she doing something wrong, did she have a sign around her neck , proclaiming her to be a pretender, a slave masquerading as a free woman…….was Edward having her followed?

Finally, Angel gathered her courage and looked out upon the room from beneath her lowered lashes.

She met his eyes, her breathing ceased and time stood still…………
 
Last edited:
The morning was already sweltering. He had taken to these morning walks on the beach to help keep his head clear, and help try to relax him. He felt the hot sand wiggling beneath his toes, and bit off a curse as something coarse cut the bottom of his toe. Why was he doing this again? He thought that as the phone was pressed tightly to his ear. He drew a deep breath, the sun had not even reached it’s mid point yet, and here he was, with a headache pounding behind his eyes. The person on the other end was not happy, at all. He decided it was time to force himself into the conversation.

“Listen, I know they need help. Everyone needs help, but I have been doing this for a long time. I know that the people in Haiti need help, but we cannot shift all of our resources to help them. We are so close to making a long lasting impact where we are. If we uproot now, we will loose millions of dollars in infrastructure, and any hope we may have had at a lasting stability for the people we are helping now. There is more than enough organizations out there helping the Haitians. Let them do their job, and let me do mine!”

The phone was silenced with a beep and he just stopped.

He slipped the phone back into the belt pouch that hung off of his swim shorts. He was dressed for the beach, but had no intention of going into the water. This was an attempt at relaxation, a better way to start his morning. These early morning stress phone calls certainly were not making that a reality. He paused and considered his situation. Yes, everyone needed help, but it had to be done one nation at a time. There was a reason he was so high on the ladder. Lasting help was the key to making people less dependent upon the US government. Teach them how to care for themselves, then they could stop pouring money into other countries and focus on home.

He looked back toward the hotel with a sigh. Well the moment of relaxation was gone it was time to get back and take a shower, get back to his day. He…

Thought shattered like a window struck with a brick. There was a woman standing on the balcony wearing almost nothing but long beautiful silken blonde hair. The sun and wind were kissing her skin. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. His breathing stopped as he just watched her stand there, looking out to sea mournfully. He felt his heart clench in his chest fiercely, as if someone had closed a fist around it. Whoever this woman was, she was in need of something so fiercely it was tearing her apart. There was something about her, her stance, her presence, he couldn’t place it but he felt a part of him stir. It was like electricity deep within the depths of his soul. Slowly urging something long, dark, and hidden to rise up, stretching forgotten limbs.

He stared, wanting to burn this image into his head for the rest of his life. This woman was the embodiment of every whisper his soul had ever spoken to his heart. Most of all, she needed him. He had no idea how he knew that but he did. He reached down, looking for his phone. Muttering to himself he tore his gaze away with regret. Pulling it out he quickly unlocked it with a series of keys and then raised it back to the veranda where she was standing ready to take a picture….

And she was gone.

He felt his heart fall down into his feet, and bleed out through the bottom of his sliced toe. He wanted to growl in frustration. Her need, her presence had single handedly done what no one else in the world could do. Made him focus on himself, and what he could bring to a person, not to a nation.

He angrily thrust the phone back into it’s pouch and stalked toward the hotel. Maybe the sun was getting to him? A woman who invoked that kind of emotion in him on sight alone could not possibly exist. He had been all over the world, and never met a woman who made him feel…alive.

With a growl he pushed open the entrance door and walked back to his room. His body had been playing tricks on him, or his mind. It was an oh so subtle way to tell him he needed to work off some sexual tension.

Perhaps he could look in the back of the phone book and arrange a meeting with an escort. Just the companionship of a woman would be welcome. Someone to talk to about his stress, perhaps someone he could spoil a little, maybe coax a massage out of.

He just needed to feel like a man again, not like a piece of leather, stretched far too thin, tanned, strapped, and hardened.

The day wore on, and he had intended to make that call, but things came up again and again. It wasn’t long before he found himself laying in bed. Running his strong hand through short black hair, that he realized the chance had flown by. He was too tired now to have any sort of visit with anyone. He lay there in bed, letting the cool night air from the window touch his bare skin. He had forgone clothing all together and just reveled in the feeling of the breeze on his nude flesh. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine it was the touch of a lover. A mental image flashed into his head of that woman he saw on the balcony. She was in the bed, tangled with his body, her long hair brushing over his skin. Sleep had claimed him quickly, and things changed. The room was different, he was at home, but the nature stayed the same.

She was kneeling at his feet. Nuzzling her cheek sweetly into his thigh. Looking up with love, adoration, and a deep burning need. Her gaze rocked the fabric of his soul, threatened to shear his mind to pieces. He could feel his soul, it was crying out. This was right, this was what he had always needed. She was what he always needed.

Her voice filled him to the brim of bursting. “Please, Sir, may this girl give you pleasure?”

The details of the dream faded, his mind could no longer grasp thought or detail. Back in the real world his body groaned out pleasure as he spilled seed over his slumbering frame. The satisfaction was not just sexual. He felt a pain in his soul he never knew existed, ease just a little. Sleep claimed him deeply, and no more dreams surfaced into his mind.

The next few days slipped by in a blur. He felt renewed, invigorated, ready for the world and all of it’s troubles. He never saw that woman again, and simply assumed that she was indeed a manifestation of his desires. She was never standing on that balcony. There was more than likely no one on that balcony.

He pushed her out of his mind and gave himself over to his work.

Finally the night came, a night that would forever change the pattern and direction of his life.

He was in the restaurant eating his meal. He was wearing very traditional looking suit. A black coat clung to broad shoulders. Beneath it a white button down shirt faded into black slacks. He was on the phone, and an aura of command was radiating off of him as he spoke. The conversation was very much heated.

Suddenly he fell utterly silent. A woman just walked into the room. She had an ethereal way about her. The way her clothing clung to her skin, it was almost an extension of flesh that was aching for a touch. He felt his heart racing. His cheeks suddenly began to glow with a crimson heat. No one had ever had this effect on him before. Just one look and she had not even returned it yet, and he felt like a school boy back in high school, hormones just looping out of control.

Worst of all, he recognized her! She wasn’t just a dream! It was the woman who had stood on the balcony and taken his breath away. She looked just as amazing with clothing on as without. “I have to call you back” He finally said to the irate phone and canceled the call. He was moving mechanically, because his mind could not grasp, could not contain all of the wonder that was her.

He watches her, completely forgetting that his own meal was growing cold, and that he had just hung up on the senator of New York after not listening to half of what he was saying. He was totally enthralled with this woman. He felt his heart racing through his body. He took a large pull from the glass of his wine and gasped at the sharp sensation as the burn trickled down his throat. He had even forgotten it was wine.

Then she turned to his gaze and he felt his toes curl. Their eyes met, and he swore he could see sparks. He felt his heart try to stop beating at all. He barely remembered that he was supposed to breathe. Oddly enough, on the surface he slowly seemed to be gaining control of himself, but for that brief moment when their gaze met, she could see the truth in him. Just looking at her had stirred a deep recognition inside of him, and it was aching to get out.

The gaze broke and he took another slow drink of his glass. God. How to approach this situation. How to approach the woman who was in your dreams last night, and gave you the most intense sexual fulfillment you ever had, without ever touching you in person? He composed himself and stood up slowly. Calm sure footsteps carried him toward her table.

He paused. Looking down at her with a warm smile, he was a mask of confidence. Even though inside his pulse was threading wildly, and he was so nervous he wanted to empty what little of his dinner he had picked at. “Excuse me. I apologize for bothering you in your meal, but I saw you walk in. I could not stop myself from coming over here and telling you that you are by far the most…. I seem to lack a sufficient word. You are the most entrancing woman I have ever met, and I would love it if you would share some of your time with me.”

He pulled out the chair, already assuming her answer, not many people turned him down when he wanted something, yet he left the window open if she wanted to shut it. He did not sit until she gave him the go ahead.
 
She met his eyes, her breathing ceased and time stood still…………

This was recognition like she had never experienced before it simply slammed across her consciousness like a steam roller! When she had met Cedric her immediate reaction had been confusion and fear. When she had met Edward, her primal self had recognized him as her dominant, yet she had always longed for something more.

Her eyes drank in the stranger across the room, his familiarity causing her to want to reach out across the space and simply touch. She felt her soul leave her body to sour around the room before joining his; angel felt complete all her anguish and despair dissolved away to be replaced with a radiant peace. He was her destiny she was sure of it!

Dropping her eyes she flinched, what if she were wrong? deluded as before! she had made so many mistakes in her short life, this was a stranger, she was needy and bereft, she stared to tremble. Can I trust my instincts?, Angel truly wanted to and the certainty this time was absolute; He was for her!

From beneath her lashes Angel watched him close the distance between them until he was standing at her table; her doubts disappeared as she came within his powerful aura and then he smiled, a smile so warm she felt it wrap around her like a soft caress. She carefully raised her eyes to his as he began to speak. “Excuse me. I apologize for bothering you in your meal, but I saw you walk in. I could not stop myself from coming over here and telling you that you are by far the most…. I seem to lack a sufficient word. You are the most entrancing woman I have ever met, and I would love it if you would share some of your time with me.” Angel almost glanced around, she an entrancing woman? She could feel herself blushing and dragged her eyes away from his and in a low and husky voice she said, “Please do,” as she indicated that he should sit.

The silence stretched, mere seconds but to Angel an eternity as she felt herself blending into him it was as if the table between them had dissolved she could imagine his naked skin on hers, feel his heat, his raw passion . She bit down on her lip and tried to ignore the images, to force some words to surface, some witty dialogue, something other than the thoughts she was really thinking! Say something she told herself!

Finally she raised her eyes to his again only to become lost in the depth of His, drawn towards him once again. She opened her mouth to speak and a single word escaped, soft as the breath of a cloud almost inaudible. “Master.”

Her hand covered her mouth as if to press it back, Lord he must think her certifiable! Her huge eyes widened, pools of violet hope and joy before her vision began to swim and she saw his image fading. “Please noooo don’t go!" she implored reaching out to him with both her arms as her consciousness faded to nothing!
 
She indicated that he should sit down in the chair and spoke the words with a husky voice that was like velvet. ”Please do” He covered the fact that the sound of her voice made him shudder with longing by settling himself into the seat.

His gaze drew across the table and fastened upon her skin with a greedy nature. How could he not? She was the epitome of what a woman should be. Beautiful, sexy, with a hint of demure allure, but oh gods she was gorgeous. One look from those eyes and he knew he would dream about her again tonight. His thoughts were straying, he was not focusing on her, while she was right here in front of him! Instead he was thinking about bedding her. Well that would never happen if she thought he was some sort of creepy stalker, or just a social invalid. He had to say something.

He opened his mouth to say something. What exactly he did not know. However she beat him to the punch. “Master.”

The word was almost beyond his hearing, but even if he had not perceived it with his words, his body, his soul recognized it. It was not just a word, it was an admission, a request, her deepest desire. However his mind? Total fucking panic. Master what? Who was her Master? Great was this woman married or something? He glanced quickly, he saw no ring. His thighs contracted, and the chair scooted out loudly from under him. He stood up looking around, fully expecting to be ambushed by some angry guy because he was hitting on another man’s girl. Confusion registered, and then shock. She was talking to him?!?

“Please noooo don’t go!" Those words were definitely directed at him. He even sensed her hand, so close to his own. He turned around just in time to see her wilt like a flower under the summer heat. With a muffled oath he dropped to a knee, catching her as her body swiveled out of the chair. His strong arms embraced her supple frame. No time for enjoying her touch now, he was near panic. He pressed his ear to her lips, listening for sounds of breath. It was coming quicker than it should, but nothing that seemed too distressed. His fingers pressed to her throat, checking for her life beat.

It was strong, but threaded, racing like a stallion. He offered her a silent apology as his hand descended into her dress. Seeking out any sort of I.D. tag, a medical I.D. necklace. Seeing nothing but a strange necklace he looked to either wrist and found nothing. Great, no clue if this was some sort of reaction to an allergy, or just strain. Come to think of it, she looked a touch on the unhealthy side. She was wan, as if she had not eaten much in weeks. He had not noticed it before, he was too busy falling in love.

He realized there was a crowd around him and he looked around, finding the first staff member. “I am going to take her to my room away from all the people. Get me some ice water, and a few rags, as well as some food that is very mild. Crackers, some cheese, and some hot tea.” The man looked as if he were about to argue, and the man in the suit growled and reached into his pocket. Tossing the man his walled he barked his words. “Look in the right pocket. You will see my paramedic license. That means I know what I’m doing, and your going to listen. Got it?”

The bartender looked at it, then swallowed and nodded. Handing the wallet back he disappeared. With what seemed like no effort the well dressed man scooped the unconscious female in his arms, careful to drape his hands around her thighs to close her dress so that her virtue would remain intact. Pressing her slumbering form to his chest he walked to the stair well and began to track his way up to his room.

It took some doing, but he managed to get the door open without shifting his slumbering charge all too much. Onto the bed she was lain with the utmost care. He reached into his bag that was sitting on one of the tables and he riffled through it quickly. Producing a small back with the medical cross on it he unfurled it onto the small night stand. He pulled out a pair of scissors and then stopped himself just as he was about to cut her dress off of her. She may not really appreciate having her garments shredded. He put the instrument back into the case and went about the task of removing her dress from her body. He moved mechanically, taking no time to enjoy it. He had done this thousands of times under some of the must extreme conditions known to man. It was just another woman’s body, and she was depending on him for his help.

Despite his attempts to perceive her in a neutral impersonal manner, his body did still react, because that recognition still tickled the back of his senses. He stared with shock as he managed to get the gown off of her, only to realize that she was wearing nothing beneath it! His face immediately flushed a deep dark crimson. He felt the instant response his body gave. Suddenly he was straining against his dress slacks, as his desire howled from the depths of his soul. Lewd thoughts shattered his concentration, and he almost knocked the medical bag off the table trying to reach for it.

He drew a deep breath and calmed his thundering heart. This was just another patient. Just another patient. Granted, the most beautiful patient he had ever seen, a woman he felt an instant connection with deep in the depths of his soul… but just another patient right? Hah! As gingerly as he could he pulled the blankets back, and deposited her gently beneath the thin sheet and first layer of covers. He drew a thermal thermometer from his bag and took her temperature. It was slightly elevated, but nothing life threatening. He pulled out two more items just as there was a knock on the door.

He set the glucose tablets, and artificial adrenaline on the table and walked to the door. The bar tender was there with two bottles of water, a bucked of ice water, and several rags, some cheese and crackers also with the man’s coat thrown over his arm. He had forgotten it in his haste. With a smile the man took it all and motioned for the bar tender to wait. He set all the objects on the table and came back to the man. Reaching into his wallet he handed him a twenty dollar bill and smiled. “Thank you, sorry about snapping back there, but I couldn’t really examine her well. Turns out I think she’s just over tired and fainted. She should be ok. Do you have any idea who she is?”

The man took the money and smiled, then frowned thoughtfully and shook his head. “No Sir, Mr. Vladdross. I’ve never seen her before. I can look in to it if you would like?”

Mr. Vladdross shook his head. “No, she will be awake soon and she can solve the mystery for me. Thanks for the help son, now why don’t you get back to work? I don’t’ want to get you in trouble.”

The bar tender vanished with a nod and then Strahan moved himself back to his slumbering charge. He took a glucose tablet, which was normally intended for diabetic patients, and threw it in the bottom of one of the cups. He then poured a small amount of the bottled water into the cup, making a super sweet solution of sugar water. Setting it on the night stand he dipped one of the cloths into the water and wrung it out lightly. Settling the cool damp cloth on her forehead, he went about dribbling ever so patiently small amounts of water into Angel’s parted lips. Small amounts at a time, so she would not choke despite not being conscious.

After administrating most of the high content sugar water he pulled out the adrenaline syringe. He pulled the lower half of the blanket up for just a moment. He could see the delicate curve of her thigh, where it gave way to the cheek of her rear. The urge to just touch her skin, for the sake of worshiping it with his fingers was nearly overwhelming. He dabbed her upper thigh lightly with an alcohol pad and then drove the needle slowly into skin and muscle. Pushing the amber fluid into her skin, her body would react nearly immediately. Within the span of about 10 seconds her eyes fluttered open, and she could feel a warmth rushing through her body, similar to that she might feel after having a fantastic emotional experience, or perhaps wonderful sex. When she opened her eyes, he was sitting in a chair next to the bed, looking at her with his calm gaze.

“Hello there. Welcome back. You gave me quite a scare there Ma’am. Your not diabetic or anything or you? Or perhaps have an existing medical condition that leaves you prone to fainting? Hypoglycemia?” His tone was strangely conversational, as if these were normal questions to ask, and for him they were, he had done this a thousand times. There was a bone deep concern burning low in his eyes as he leaned forward, touching her cheek with the back of his hand. “Good.. fever is coming down. Your going to be ok. My name is Strahan. May I ask yours?”
 
Angélique had been floating in an almost sensual haze seconds before she had regained consciousness to find the stranger looking intently at her. She had given him a scare? Her confused eyes searched his uncomprehending, as he continued in his calming tones to ask her questions to which she had no ready answers.

As he leaned forward his fingers gently touching her cheek it all came back in painful clarity; pulling back she struggled to sit up and scoot away from him the thin satin sheet pooling at her waist. She would have tried to flee the bed to leave the room had not another wave of dizziness claimed her causing her to sway precariously.

She turned back to him seemingly unmindful of her nakedness, “I….” His handsome face came back into focus and she took a deep breath and tried to speak again her voice low and husky with emotion. “You do not know who I am?” Intently she searched his face once more seeing no subterfuge just concern his eyes mirroring the confusion in her own twin orbs.

Angel had thought for a second that Edward had sent him, she had hoped….

Lowering her eyes desperately trying to think, the unwanted ex-slave suddenly realized her state of undress; while it bothered her not she realized it was hardly the behavior of a normal woman in the presence of a stranger. Blushing she looked at him from beneath her lashes as she pulled the sheet up to cover her lovely form, still dizzy she sank back onto his bed languidly moving onto her side stretching out to face him one arm curled beneath her head, wondering how best to explain her actions.

Angel had no idea the picture she presented, nude beneath the flimsy sheet her hair cascading in riotous waves around her having fallen from its confines during her fainting spell, she looked like a Botticelli Angel in repose. Her eyes were huge orbs of sensuality which beckoned one to plunge headlong into their violet depths. Still feeling the after affects of the drug her whole body from head to dainty toes had the sated look of one in the aftermath of a blissful orgasm even her pouty nipples strained against the silken sheets as if begging to be touched.

Angélique was blissfully unaware of the temptation she presented especially to one who had never been in the presence of a trained pleasure slave, a female whose whole nature had been groomed from birth to subtly please and tempt.

It was no artifice on her part it was simply who she was at the very core of her being.….

She wet her lips gone suddenly dry slowly with the tip of her small pink tongue before she endeavored to speak again.

“Strahan?” The sound of his name on her tongue was like a small caress.

Angel could feel her color rising once again and willed herself to maintain her eye contact with this dynamic male. He must think me daft in the head, he must….He had removed her clothing! Oh Lord please let him be a doctor... I called him Master Ohhhhh... What must he think of me?

She had the overpowering urge to kneel at his feet and beg his forgiveness or to simply run and hide; her mind was a jumbled mess of confused and alien feelings...

She choose the latter path.

Sitting up again clutching the bed sheet to her breast she stammered out “”I…I need t..to go ..I ..my name is Angélique.. my clothing ..could I..could you... please...”

Her voice trailed off as she crouched there in the middle of his huge bed looking for all the world like a frightened child, she was trembling all over, her head bowed, her expression hidden by a veil of golden hair, small sobs threatening to over come her reason.

Gone was the sensual temptress….
 
She seemed to sway like a willow in a spring breeze. He feared she might faint again. He felt tension ripple through his body and he for a brief moment appeared a spring coiled on the brink of release. She did not crumple, she did not wilt, she did not faint. Slowly he began to relax back into the chair and he just watched, and listened to her.

The sheet slowly slid from her form and despite all of his will, all of his focus his eyes strayed down to what the sheet had formerly hidden. The sight took his breath away. The awe, the pleasure that he drank in shook him to the very core of his being. Her namesake was honest at least, she was an Angel. His heart was once again racing, and there was a faint touch of crimson in his cheeks. The professional demeanor that he had worn up to this point was totally shattered. If she had ever seen a man look at her and find pleasure at the sight before… he was wearing that mask tenfold.

He was absolutely spellbound by the sight of her nudity, he could not, would not look away. She was a creature of dream, forged with the hand of perfection. He could not have imagined a more perfect woman in his fantasies. Yet here she was in front of him, living, breathing, warm to the touch and naked to his eyes. The words she spoke before came racing back to his mind. Had she known the power of that word? Had she known that side of him? Was that the source of their unspoken connection?

The spell was broken as she shyly tugged the sheet up and over her form. She still was a sight to behold, made more drawing by the haunting memory of her gently heaving breast, pert nipples that screamed to be kissed, pinched delicately between his fingers, and the smooth flesh that dipped further into the sheets. The faint blush in her cheeks added to the allure of an already mystical creature. He watched her settle in comfortably and he found himself remarking in his mind the way she moved, there was almost a…natural sensuality in how she moved.

Even lounging comfortably as she was it was enough to heat his blood and continue to inspire an ache, a longing in him he could not hide. It was written in his gaze, on his face. He longed for her in a way he had never longed for anything in his life. He tried to focus, tried to maintain professional distance. What would she think of him? How could she put her trust in the fact that he would care for her if he could not keep his gaze from the curves barely hidden beneath that flimsy sheet? He had to curl his hands around the smooth wood of the chair in order to keep from reaching out to touch her skin. His hands ached to feel her flesh beneath them. The wood gave a soft creak, and the tendons in his large hands strained.

His eyes drifted to the movement of her tongue and he felt his heart stop, all for a second, and then it lurched forward again almost like he had skipped a beat. It served to put an accent to the fire in his eyes, and the warmth in his cheeks.

It was then that she tasted his name. He could not explain it, but the way she said it somehow reminded him of a bundle of sensations. In his mind he could see the two of them, tangled together in a mass of soft silken hair, limbs pawing, clutching, grabbing. Lips franticly crushing flesh, the taste of skin mingled with sex and sweat. The feeling of soft silk sheets sliding against bare skin, slick with sweat.

His eyes were rapidly becoming glazed with desire, passion and lust were winning out over common sense at an alarming rate. Yet what she did next totally shattered the grip desire had upon him. Suddenly she was stammering, cowering in his bed like a lost and lonely child. He got up quickly and leaned forward toward her. There was no malice in his movements, only warmth and concern written across his features, splashed upon his movements.

Brushing his hand along her shoulder in a tender touch, she could feel the strength of his hand despite how gently he touched her. His voice was soft, warm almost how one would speak to a frightened child.

“Angélique please relax yourself. I am not going to hurt you, but you have not yet regained your strength. Once you have put some food in you and rested for a little while I will be more than happy to let you leave if that is what you wish but I cannot feel right about letting you go now, I had to carry you here after all. If you wish to dress yourself I can get your clothing for you and help if you need it or I can just leave the room, but please for now just relax. You are safe here. I know the signs of exhaustion when I see them. I am a paramedic after all.”

He was standing over her and there was no way to hide just how much she had managed to arouse him. His length was straining proudly against his slacks, begging, aching to be touched, to be freed from the confines. He was trying his best to pretend that it was not so obvious however. For now however concern had overtaken his desire.
 
The woman child huddled in the middle of his bed was at a total loss as to how she a free woman should handle the situation she now found herself in. She was drawn inexplicably to another who was not……another shudder wracked her slender frame as she wrestled with her emotions.

His hand was like a brand on her bare shoulder, gentle yet confident it reassured her. What would have perhaps spooked another woman in similar circumstances served instead to steady her nerves. The former pleasure slave needed his strength she had been adrift existing on adrenaline alone for what seemed like an eternity; this past week had been the longest in her young life. The trembling submissive still felt like she was caught in a nightmare from which she simply could not awaken…

Angélique peeked from beneath the curtain of her luxurious waves her anguished eyes taking in the evidence of his arousal, again the sight of his reaction to her presence reassured where it should have frightened...

“Angélique please relax yourself.

His voice washed over her like a blessed cooling balm and her trembling ceased. Slowly she raised her tear stained face to his, finite tears still sparkling like small gems in her expressive violet eyes .

“I am not going to hurt you, but you have not yet regained your strength.”


This is all she needed to know the rest of his words floated around her like a comforting cloud, unheeded.

What is it about this vibrant male that calls to me, she wondered as her eyes searched his for answers, she not realizing that once again her sheet had slipped from her trembling fingers leaving her once again open to his smoldering gaze.

Confused and blushing prettily Angélique dropped her gaze, focusing instead on the clear evidence of his arousal, that at least she could understand.

You should leave now...flee!

Instead she reached out a trembling hand stopping mere inches from his slacks, she could feel the heat, sense the hidden power waiting to be unleashed, waiting to fill her… make her whole again.

She raised her eyes to his once more hers twin pools of desire and confusion both. Her body spoke for her as her puffy nipples began to harden in response to his unspoken command as she unconsciously arched her back as if offering them up for his appraisal.

"Sir?"

The softy spoken question hovered like a small caress in the stillness between their heated bodies as once again for Angélique time stood quite still...
 
Last edited:
The world grew small and quiet around them as the large man tried to comfort the smaller woman, to calm her fears. She responded to his caress and this was only encouragement for him to give more. He was about to do just that when he saw her shift and finally look upon him. She did not look to his face however. Instead she focused upon the throbbing rod nestled within his slacks. It begged, ached, demanded attention but he was doing his best to ignore it’s call. It appeared the young woman was not operating with such intentions.

He looked at her and tried not to let a blush rise to his cheeks. It was shameful and unprofessional. He should not react to her any more than he would anyone else but this was just more than a physical reaction to seeing her nude form. There was something about this woman that called to a deep, primal core within him. This call was something he couldn’t fight, and he was not terribly sure he wanted too. Yet why this woman?

Finally their eyes met. He felt sparks wash through him almost as if he had just been struck by lightning. Those half shed tears shimmered like diamonds set in her violet gaze. It took his breath and had his heart beating as if trying to pound its way out of his chest. He broke his gaze from hers suddenly. He feared the power of her eyes, what they could do to him. Yet when his eyes moved over her again she had once more let the sheet slip free to display her supple form for his gaze.

He felt a sudden rush of relief of all things. As his eyes drank in the perfection of her nudity he noticed the heightened level of arousal of her body. That meant that she felt something of the same way he did, yes? It had too. Any other woman might still be terrified had they been in her position. Yet she had to know something that allowed her to take comfort and to boldly display her body for him.

Still he struggled against himself. He knew somehow that despite his struggle for propriety that what he was fighting was right and that no matter how hard he struggled it would happen eventually.

She once more stared at his rock hard length as it strained against the fabric and he cleared his throat softly as if trying to speak through the husky desire in his throat. When she looked at him like that he ached oh god how he ached for her to touch him. As she reached out all thoughts of speaking were gone as he drew in a deep breath of excitement. A wave of his scent filled the air around them, as sex consumed his every thought. He couldn’t fight against the tide any longer. Her soft question gave his need a focus, he looked at her hand poised above his need, and with a shudder of longing he hissed his reply breathily. “Yessssss Angelique” It was more than just an acknowledgement that she had spoke, it was permission to her unspoken question.
 
Last edited:
The softy spoken question hovered like a small caress in the stillness between their heated bodies as once again for time stood quite still...

“Yessssss Angelique”

At his response all of her insecurities melted into the background she could be herself again at least for this small moment, no pretense, no artifice just be Angélique as she had been born to be.

If he thought her whore so be it. No he will not, an inner voice told her, he recognizes you too, do it… do not think.

Act!


Angeline slid to the edge of the bed her sheet forgotten as with trembling fingers she undid his belt buckle and slid down the zipper of his pants pushing both them and his underwear down over his hips. moving fluidly with them to kneel his feet between his legs lifting each of his ankles to free them of the unwanted fabric and his shoes.

His pulsating erection sprang free of its confines like some angry caged beast just inches from her mouth staring at her as if daring her to proceed. The young pleasure slave’s eyes widened, he would be her third male partner and she was unused to one of such proportions. She glanced up at him for reassurance her eyes filled with gratitude lust and something infinitely more tangible. Angelique unbeknown to this potent male whom she had accidentally called Master was about to cross a threshold of sorts; one she would do so willingly but one which could cost her dearly if her soul had simply misunderstood his primal reaction.

His primal soul, that of a Master born, had called out to her.

Hers had simply answered.

Softly she stroked his manhood with one graceful hand from tip to base where it stilled. Her long fingers splayed out across his groin as she encircled the head of his manhood with her soft lips loving how fully he stretched out her willing lips.

Slowly she pressed her mouth over the soft spongy head savoring the texture and taste of him breathing in his heady seductive scent. Angélique pulled her lips back off his flesh again equally slowly all the while seductively lapping her tongue across its entrance, delighting in this small taste of his precious seed.

Wasting no time Angel repeated her actions this time inching down his manhood sucking him in with excruciating slowness inch by converted inch. When she felt his cock make contact with the back of her mouth she slipped her tongue deftly under it barely pausing as she swallowed him into her welcoming throat until her lips could go no further.

The feel of him expanding her neck with his girth and the smell of his arousal were both potent aphrodisiacs to her heightened senses she could feel her own juices running down her inner thighs in glorious abandon. Her knees parted slightly and she arched her supple back stretching her belly towards him as her throat contracted forcefully around his living flesh as if she would swallow him down whole.

Seconds later but what felt like a small eternity she withdrew from his thick length equally slowly her tongue sliding along the underside of his engorged manhood. As the young woman reached his cock-head once more she allowed her teeth to gently scrape its smooth surface before with a slight plop it was fee of her talented mouth once more.

Angelique had missed paying homage to one such as He.

Still on her knees before him she raised her smoky sensual eyes to his willing him to see who she was in her heart of hearts needing him to see that she was not simply some wanton slut picked up in the down stairs dining-room.

This small act of homage to his flesh was so much more than simply sex to her; it was a potent message from the depths of whom she was…

Would he, could he understand?
 
Last edited:
The moment she made the choice to surrender to their mutual need they crossed a threshold together that would leave them altered forever. He had never been with a woman such as Angelique. Something about her was haunting, enchanting…intense. Before that first act of sexuality even came to pass he felt a wound in his soul he did not even know was there mend.

In the fraction of a second it too her to begin to remove the buckle from his pants all those failed relationships flitted through his skull. There was not anything particularly wrong with any of them; except they lacked something… something that was flowing from Angelique in waves.

As she began to bare him he simply reacted. Pretenses of what was good and proper fled from the room. As she removed fabric he shifted his way to help her remove them. Shifting his hips, lifting them from the bed, then extracting long legs from his pants.

That first touch of her delicate hand upon his engorged length was a jolt. His hips rocked and he let out a soft groan of desire. His hand slowly drew up off the bed, tangling into the long, beautiful golden locks of her hair. Stroking his thick fingers through it there was something tangible in his touch that went beyond encouragement of a sexual act. It was acceptance of an unspoken offer. Something passed between them from one soul to another.

It was painful, that moment of hesitation and pondering. His need was so intense it was torture! Yet he knew she had to make this choice, no matter how badly he wanted it, she had to make it for herself.

Finally those beautiful lips parted to admit his blood gorged manhood. He was a steel rod, swollen and throbbing. Her mouth embraced him in perfection. The sensation was beyond description, and the level of intimacy was beyond something he could ever describe. She was not just caressing his manhood with her lips, she was worshiping his essence as a man, as a Master. The long drawn out groan of pleasure came not from the body, but from the soul. She soothed something in him that he had never even known. Both hands slowly folded into her long hair. He did not tug her down upon him. No… his touch was purely to feel her, to give thanks to her for the gift she was offering, and to give even the smallest fraction back to her.

As she took him so deeply within her throat he felt like he was going insane! The intensity of the pleasure was too much. Sanity, self control, the whole world melted. He had been with women before, but never a woman who was so devoted to his body, who so richly enjoyed such an act. It was so clear to him she did this the way she did because she wanted too. It was for her, just as much as it was for him and that thought almost pushed him to bliss right then and there.

His hips began to shift and squirm until she slowly started to pull back. He wasn’t sure if he should thank her, or fall to tears. The absence of that feeling was akin to being stabbed by a thousand needles and bleeding to death. Yet at the same time he could remember to breath, he could think again; sort of. Had she known how close that first embrace had brought him to orgasm? It was likely, as he throbbed and pulsed wildly within her throat. Even the rush of his seed rewarded her. It was a taste of what could be hers, but more than enough to make her realize what she had been so close to receiving. The ultimate compliment; release.

As she drew back and released him with an audible noise his eyes were glazed over. Lust, desire, simple amazement; all of it flitted through him. He did not pull her to her feet, he did not even try to cover up. That part of him had long been burned away. One hand drifted down through her hair, she could feel the untapped strength as his calloused fingers brushed her perfect flesh. His hand settled ‘round her neck in a gentle grip. The webbing of thumb and index finger settled around her throat almost like a collar of flesh. He drew her forward and pressed his lips to hers with a soul searing intensity. In that moment he branded her with his lips, with the intensity of his very being. She ignited a part of him he did not know existed, but he was pledging to explore every piece of it with that single kiss.

It was several heartbeats before he broke the kiss. His breath was coming in thundering gasps. Eyes locked to her face he spoke in a voice broken by passion. There was so much emphasis on the words, they came straight from his soul

“I need you… I can’t explain it.. I have never felt this before, but I know I need you.”
 
The beautiful and worried pleasure slave stared into his expressive eyes as if mesmerized awaiting her answers.

To her it was if the whole of her existence were wrapped up in the intensity of this single moment, his response, his acceptance both would seal her fate... How she knew that she couldn't fathom...but is was so...she could feel it in the soul which now felt entwined with hers somehow.

I am for you, never has those simple words rang so true, this time it has been her psyche which had taken the initiative.

His hand in her hair gave her courage, the strong thumb and finger which settled around her slender neck like a living collar had her breath deepening in response, heart slowing as she sank without conscious volition along the slippery slope toward an alternate reality few ever found. It was with a supreme effort that she remained fully with him instead of surrendering the almost visceral orgasm she was slowly sinking into.

It was his kiss that spoke to her more than his words could have ever done, it felt like a searing brand of conviction, need and something more...he wanted her to belong in his world as much as she wanted to be in his.

Angelique almost lost her control moaning softly against the lips which held hers captive. She pressed closer following his lead until their breath became one, tongues dancing, hearts racing as one hard body melded with the softness of the other.

Angel lost all thought of who she was as she became his completely, nothing mattered except that she was in his arms.

All of the hurt from the past week, from her past life magically melted away and she began to soar free her lips welcoming his as they had no other. It was in those moments that the pleasure slave and the young woman met as one both vowing to make this man the happiest he could ever be if she were allowed.

Angelique wanted...Him!

He needed her..

He wants ME...

The potent thoughts danced through her mind on a whirlwind of delicious sensation, all of me, he wants all of me. It transcended sex , transcended the moment, transcended sanity itself.

Above all Angelique felt safe, this potent male would know what to do, how to help her survive this confusing world into which she had been thrust.

As their kiss ended her fingers curled around his forearms as if to steady herself but truth be told the suddenly bereft girl for a single instance as the chilled air of the room came between them almost panicked, what if this were a dream, she would awaken he would be gone...her eyes widened with alarm for a second before his eyes claimed hers once more and he spoke.

Words which she had never hoped to hear in her lifetime.

“I need you… I can’t explain it.. I have never felt this before, but I know I need you.”

She had always belong to some man but never had been truly loved or needed, not in the way he spoke of...

There was no doubt in her mind that he meant each and every word, they came from somewhere deep inside his heart and soul.

Angelique didn't hesitate, she raised both slender hands to his face gently guiding them over the contours of his flesh as if she were blind and was memorizing every blessed contour of his image. Perhaps she was just incase this were a dream and once again she would loose something she might come to love.

A single finger traced his lower lip as her eyes smiled into his, beautiful and full of trust.

"Then I am yours." She whispered.

Her words were simple without artifice nor sexual connotation coming from her very soul much as his had done

In its wisdom her soul had recognized his..finally she was home.

In that moment she didn't even think of how to explain that she was different, that she was in fact a lowly pleasure slave now free, that she until that moment had been unwanted and unloved....
 
She would come to understand in time the truth of the matter. Her acceptance of his need, of their mutual need for one another and the deal struck between them superseded everything else in the world. Who and what she was before vanished; shattered like a window pane struck with a rock. It was gone and would never return. It was a memory to draw on if only to compare to the journey they had begun together. She was no longer a lowly pleasure slave, she was his shelter, his temple, his world.

The look on his face as her hand wandered the contours was one of inner peace. For the first time in his life he felt the world stop moving, the pressures, that constant nagging in his heart, self doubt,everything was gone. It was replaced with knowledge of who she was, and who he was, what they were together. The final piece of the puzzle settled into place.

“Angel, my Angel…”

He spoke the words reverently, and yet almost in disbelief. It was hard to imagine a creature of such perfection could be his. Not for the first time he remarked mentally at how perfectly the name Angel suited her. While he recognized they had been bound he was still trying to navigate the intricacies in his head. With a deep breath he realized that this was all instinctual and he needed to surrender to it. You must learn to surrender before you can lead.

His hand gently slid to hers where he plucked it free of his features. His strong fingers interlaced with her delicate digits, their eyes locked in a moment of quiet, but a moment of portent. His voice was no longer doubtful, it was strong, clear, confident.

“Angelique, it is a strong belief in many cultures that when a man and a woman lay together they are truly bound, the two parts unite and become one, they complete one another. They are united heart, body, soul and not even death can sever the bond…”

He warmly squeezed her smaller hand and spoke again with a smile glittering in his gaze.

“I want this, right here to be merely a symbol, an extension of that union. Please, be with me tonight and for all nights forward.”

Leaning forward with eyes still locked to hers he gently pressed his forehead against hers. His free hand drifting up to stroke the perfect flesh that rested upon her cheek, it continued to trace a path down to her jaw where it rested. His voice, his eyes, his very demeanor softened.

“All you have to do is kiss me now and we will spend this night in worship to our union.”

He wasn’t sure what he would do if she said no, yet somehow he was confident she would not deny him.
 

“Angel my Angel…”

The way he said her name was so very different from its French version. It was unique to her ears yet remained soft and sensual as the syllables slipped into her heart causing the receptive organ to speed up dancing delightedly in response.

Her eyes watched as if mesmerized as strong fingers become interlaced with her slender ones, a unique blend of yin and yang, perfection to her love starved eyes. Her blush painted fingers were trembling fine golden hairs standing to attention in response to the virile strength of the ones which held them captive.

Recognition-bone deep visceral awareness was heavy in the opulent room.

She listened face flushed with arousal her candid eyes moving to his as he spoke again, the almost labored rise and fall of her engorged breasts a testament of her instinctive reaction to his masculine nearness

“Angelique, it is a strong belief in many cultures that when a man and a woman lay together they are truly bound, the two parts unite and become one, they complete one another. They are united heart, body, soul and not even death can sever the bond…”

She smiled softly gently sucking in her full lower lip unknowingly arching forwards slightly as if offering him that which was in fact already his on some unspoken level. Not even death can sever the bond; her breath caught in her throat eyes widening as she understood the import of his impassioned words.

“I want this, right here to be merely a symbol, an extension of that union. Please, be with me tonight and for all nights forward.”

Heady words caressing her heated flesh , invading her gentle soul...

They took possession and the young pleasure slave would have had it no other way, her breath quickened her violet eyes darkening to twin pools of the deepest blue as they issued an evocative invitation of their very own.

Be mine...love me into eternity.

Liquid fire trickled across the soft skin where his fingers lingered branding her, causing a litany of whimpers to cascade from between her trembling lips-an evocative expression of both her wants and needs.

Her free hand had slipped up his strong back fingers splayed across strong muscle as she clung to him feeling that is he were to release her she would be no more than viscous needy puddle resting in the middle of the huge silken covered bed.

“All you have to do is kiss me now and we will spend this night in worship to our union.”

His lips were mere inches for hers, she could feel the heat of his warm breath fanning across her soft cheek. It required but a single motion to bring hers to be closer to his.

"Vous et nul Autre" she whispered against the strong male lips which were but a tantalizing hairs breath away.

Angélique closed the tiny gap barely grazing his sensual lips with the silken softness of her own-flesh upon flesh-the sizzle as they came together audible in the silent room even above the tattoo of their combined heart beats which soon became synchronized as one.

The enthralled girl slipped out her small tongue to taste, feeling pure pleasure arc around the recesses of her mouth before it dived deeper seeking out her secret places- places soon to be his alone.

Her seeking fingers became entwined in his hair her body seeming to melt into his, her lips pressing closer as boundaries dissolved as two strained to become one.

Angélique deepened the kiss her tongue finding his needing to begin the erotic dance of love. Hesitant as was her nature nevertheless she stilled her motions her eyes opening to find his desperately telling him all he needed to know- begging him to take command-to lead her where she would most willingly go.

Love me for eternity they begged of him once more...
 
Back
Top