Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, right here at this laptop....looking at pix on Lit....I put a tissue over the head of my penis to catch my semen....
 
right here...on the couch sitting next to my s/o watching porn pervin together. good times
 
In my home office chair yesterday morning. Looking and edging for a couple of hours until I just couldn't take it any more....:D
 
last night

woke up hard. Was so hard I could not go back to sleep so I had to cum to get it to go away. Stoked for a while and came into my cum rag again. Seemed like I came for a minute.
 
Where did you last masturbate last ?

Just about to start after getting soooo horny reading this thread. I intend to use one of the work bathrooms and use a cock ring around my balls and a butt plug.
 
In the shower with my new toy. Alone. It was a short, pleasurable stress reliever. I don't usually get to be all out and loud when I'm getting off so this was a nice change.
 
couple of minites ago in bathroom love the first one early in the morning before i leave for work
 
Last night in front of the computer looking at ladyboys from Thailand for great stress relief. Made a terriable mess. Had to lick it up :)
 
Here at my desk last night after everyone else left for the day. I was reading a story here on Lit and just couldn't wait until I got home. The smell of cum here in the office was an extra turn on. That and the fact that I sit in a cubicle in the middle of the room...
 
In the shower after work. let the water hit the underside of my cock. came in a few minutes
 
Just lie there, slowly sliding it into your ass? Naked? Did your friend know?

i love to stand talking on the telephone, naked, masturbating, with some porn on the screen..and the person on the other end of the line does not know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top