New Story Advertisments

//www.literotica.com/s/nightfall-ch-01

A composer falls for his young pupil while the pupil's brother secretly watches, and strongly disapproves of the relationship. Light BDSM and mind control, incestuous themes.

First part of a serial.

Looking for feedback and constructive criticism.

Thank you
 
My second story on Lit has gone live (actually a slightly-updated version of a story originally written some time ago at another site).
 
New parts of The Unbeaten Challenge series

Two new parts of my ongoing The Unbeaten Challenge series are now available to read.

This Celebrities section series centers around a male OC who defeats (real life) female wrestlers from the independent wrestling scene (not WWE or TNA) in a match with the stipulation being if he wins, he then gets to fuck her in that ring immediately after the win. So the stories start with custom-shoot style wrestling match (no blood or extreme violence or anything), and then fucking action. So if you're not interesting in the match part, you can skip ahead to the sex part.

Up now to read:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-unbeaten-challenge-mia-yim - Mia Yim, half-Korean, half-Black female wrestler who is known for wrestling for SHIMMER Women Athletes, ROH, CZW, WSU, TNA Wrestling and SHINE Wrestling where she is the current (at time of posting this update) SHINE Champion.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-unbeaten-challenge-nevaeh - Nevaeh, blonde MILF from Ohio known for work in SHIMMER, SHINE Wrestling, CZW and WSU where she is the current WSU Spirit Champion.

I'm always happy to hear any thoughts and feedback on my stuff through site feedback, comments, e-mail or a PM from here.
 
From "Beast":

***

Leona worked herself into such a fury that she almost didn't see it right in front of her: a splash of blood, frozen in the snow. A little at first, and then more, and when she turned the corner around the hedge of a rosebush (unnatural winter blossoms shifting in the wind, restless) it was as if the ground itself bled. Here was the body of the fawn, its neck bent and legs tangled together. It must have been lost and crept in to nibble the foliage.

Leona heard the crunch of heavy feet on the snow. Her light flickered with the shaking of her hand. Don't turn around, she thought, irrationally. If you never see it, maybe it won't really be there. But of course, she wanted to see it. Even if it meant death, she wanted it. Later, she would comfort herself that at least she did not scream when she looked at it. It helped, perhaps, that she saw it for only a second. More than a second of those agate green eyes, those powerful paws, that lean, muscular body and the lustrous texture of its fur smeared with blood, would have been too much.

The shifting wind brought the scent of its carnivore feasting to her nostrils. The animal stared through her. Though it had just eaten, its hunger would never be satisfied. It could gorge on her unspoiled flesh and be hungry again before the meal hit its belly. This was the story its eyes told her. ..and then she dropped the lantern.

It shattered, and darkness took her. She held her breath and waited for the killing moment. At least, she thought, it will probably not take long. A virile hunter like this can kill in one swipe of its paw. She imagined her body sprawled out next to the fawn, their blood comingling, her skin as white as the snow beneath her. She waited with arms spread...


***

Find out what happens next:



 
From "Roses are Red":

***

"You won't like the ending," Nicolas said. Angela kept reading:

"And Grandmother, what big teeth you have!" Little Red Riding Hood said.

"All the better to eat you with!" said the wolf. And with that he grabbed Little Red Riding Hood and ate her one bite at a time. The End."


Angela put the book down. "I guess I'd have liked that ending better when I was a kid."

"It wasn't always a kid's story," said Nicolas, shrugging. "But I guess kids have got to learn to stay away from wolves sometime. Now, if you didn't like that, you should try this one instead."

He handed her a different book, with a faded cover of red leather. At first it looked like another book of fairy tales, but these were different, and she saw it had only been written 20 years ago. Nicolas had again marked one for her to read, but before she could begin she realized what time it was. "I have to get back to Anna," she said. "My mother is watching her, but she has night classes." She tried to give the book back, but Nicolas declined.

"Keep it," he said. "I have others. You'll like this one. Trust me."

Outside it was gray and blustery. She saw the Number 44 retreating from the curb, red taillights blinking at her, and she ran after it, cursing. It was already out of sight by the time she got to the corner. Sighing, she sat on the plastic bench, reading the book Nicolas lent her while she waited for the next one:

The forest is full of dangers, from pernicious goblins who twist off little boy's toes and gobble them like candy to red-eyed witches who flay the hides off young girls and sew curtains out of them. But wolves are the worst of all, because the wolf is the only creature whose hunger is never satisfied. In the truly dark, cold days of winter, nothing is more terrifying than the howling of a wolf. He'll eat you up, one-two, one-two, and be hungry again before you're swallowed.

Angela giggled. She realized someone else had come into the bus shelter, sitting on the other end of the bench. He looked her up and down, smirking. She ignored him and kept reading:

The girl was too young to be alone in the forest. Too young to know the difference between men and wolves. But she was not so young as to really be called a girl anymore. She was almost a woman, and that put her in even more danger. The handsome stranger she met seemed like any common hunter to her. He hid the bloody red stains on his teeth well.


The man in the bus stop was barely more than a teenager. He sat sunk over in his puffy red jacket and wouldn't stop staring at her legs. He might as well have licked his lips. He coughed and said, "Where you going?"

"Home," she said, without looking up from the book. "To my daughter," she added, putting as much emphasis on the word as she could.

"I'm going to visit my grandmother," the girl said. The hunter smiled.

The young man seemed briefly taken aback at the mention of her daughter. Then he said, "How old? Maybe I should meet her?"

Angela glared. The young man's grin wilted and he stood up straight, even taking a few steps away. She put the book back in her purse and shoved her hands in her coat pockets to hide their trembling. He stammered something like an apology, but she walked away. She followed Crossover Drive south, deciding she would cut through the park on foot. Probably faster than waiting anyway. The trees closed around her. The words from the storybook came back to her:

She stayed on the path and tried to hurry. The woods were no place for her at night, and she was alone again now. The man had offered to come with her, but she said no. She did not realize he was still following her...


***

Read the rest:



 
Part three of my series is up

Much shorter section this time. Could have been longer, but this seemed like a good place to break. This story is ripping along and carrying me with it. 77 pages in Word. Never thought I'd EVER write this much for this story. Not even close to being through.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-balance-ch-10-12

Feedback is welcome.
 
Thanks for Your Feedback!

Hello,

I'm new to writing erotica and I must admit I'm having tons of fun with this stuff! Thanks to everyone for your feedback on my story Insatiable
The theme is slow the story down and develop the characters which is what I'm working on.

Thanks for your feedback!
Desiree:rose:
 
My fourth story published on Literotica - Seven Days - is now live.

It's a short little episode detailing the public outing of a kinky young girl by her boss. It's inspired by the fantasy of a female friend of mine. ;)

Hope you enjoy for those that drop by:

https://www.literotica.com/s/seven-days-2

Peace.
 
Space Princess: The Fourth Rule

My third story is up: Space Princess, a smutty parody of sixties sci-fi television. (It was originally written in present-tense and I tried to clean that up... a little unevenly in places, I see now. Hopefully it still makes a fun read, though. In NC/R, usual cautions apply.)
 
My latest story, a celeb-based one, stars Cosplay model Jessica Nigri who gets quite the "workout" in a power-outed hotel gym from two best friends who happen to both be hunks and fans of hers. You can guess where that leads to.

>>>Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare <<<
 
The London Eye

I wrote this story for a very special Lit friend. He was in London on business, and I wanted to be sure that he thought of me every time he saw the Eye during his travels. Worked like a charm! Thank you, Steve, for inspiring me. And a shout out to Nigel in London for his cameo. :kiss:

Www.literotica.com/s/the-London-eye
 
Smokey here

Hey all, Smokey here having returned. I took a small break from writing recently and a LOOOOONG break from posting about the new stories here. Not sure how much attention this thread is getting lately, from the looks of things, but I thought I would still throw out an update for anyone who may be interested. Most recently, my story "Lesbionage" has been published (http://https://www.literotica.com/s/lesbionage), and it is looking like either tomorrow or Thursday, hopefully my next will be up. It will be entitled "Through Thick And Thin," a tender romantic story of love (and lovemaking), in contrast to "Lesbionage," which was pure torture. I am still alternating between those two 'genres.' Will possibly see about making some more updates in the future. —Smokey
 
Do you like stories about busty virgins getting dick from their cousin's boyfriend?

Sadly, I just have the one story about a singular busty virgin getting dick from her cousin's boyfriend. Sorry, the other ones couldn't come due to scheduling conflicts. You might enjoy it anyway.

Title: Nellie, Chapter One

Category: Erotic Couplings

Description: "I want you to have sex with my cousin." "What the shit?"

Tags: Big tits, female virgin, 18 year old, coed, first time, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, fingering, couple

Link: https://www.literotica.com/s/nellie-ch-01
 
Last edited:
Back
Top