Hello!

lolina175

Experienced
Hello! - Lolina Photos

I'm a little shy, I like to read the fantasy stories and write some too, this is me. I have some other photos but I'm still a little shy.....

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,928
  • 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3,129
  • 5th.jpg
    5th.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3,344
  • 6th.gif
    6th.gif
    70.4 KB · Views: 3,530
  • 7th.gif
    7th.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 3,295
Last edited:
Wow!

Oh, wow! Let me be the first to welcome you to Lit. What a gorgeous, sexy looking young woman. Love the way your nipples poke through the teeshirt...

Can't wait to see more of you.

And, as Leslie Philips would say... Well, hellllllllooooooo!!!

OK, so I was the second to welcome you!

Glad to have seen your picture - but I'm sorry you had second thoughts.

thanks for posting and welcome to Lit. Nice shirt Donald always had a way of bringing a smile to my face.

I would like to welcome you to Lit AmPics too hun :) That shirt looks like it is painted on you. Even the bottom of the shirt looks form fitting to your stomach. Not the sexiest shirt to wear, but I don't think it really matters LOL

Definately nice

Very nice indeed. Welcome and hope to see of you with and without clothes. You're very sexy and I bet can be sooooo erotic.

Just a few more...

just a few more of me...

Attachments

• 8th.gif
    8th.gif
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,953
  • 9th.gif
    9th.gif
    64.3 KB · Views: 3,224
Oh yes

Keep them coming. The one on the bed of you kneeling with white pants suit, mmm. All are definately nice. :)

Well hello. You are a beautiful girl. Wonderdul body and the pictures look like you have some awesome curves!!! Waiting for many more pictures

absolutely beautiful. I know I can't wait to see more pics of you and get to know you better.

Great pics Lolina, you are beautiful, thank you for sharing.... looking forward to seeing more!

Nice addition,,,

To this board. Your pictures are very nice.

Back