What do women like about cocks and male masterbation?

Viscerelly, what do women find sexy about cocks. Describe what a beautiful sexy cock looks like to you.

Do you like to watch a man stroke it? My girlfriend loves to watch me stand at the end of the bed stroking it as I look at her. She says she the sight of it hard in my hand turns her on.

How do you like to watch a man do it?

I think a nice shaped head is nice, well formed, smooth and lickable ;)

Actually, I'm not into the "size thing" ... as long as it feels good inside of me and touches that right spot...

As for stroking it... I do like to watch, it's quite erotic. I also like to touch and give oral too. I think large cocks are best for oral because you can really get down to it.

:)

I think a nice shaped head is nice, well formed, smooth and lickable ;)

Actually, I'm not into the "size thing" ... as long as it feels good inside of me and touches that right spot...

As for stroking it... I do like to watch, it's quite erotic. I also like to touch and give oral too. I think large cocks are best for oral because you can really get down to it.

:)

Love your enthusiasm for oral on a large one. Never had a woman take all of mine orally :(....wanna give it a shot? ;)

(pics on my thread, check the sig)

And Kat, your love for cocks is awesome, that description was amazing. Bellinda thinking the same way. Whew, 2 women I'd love to meet in person :)

Love your enthusiasm for oral on a large one. Never had a woman take all of mine orally :(....wanna give it a shot? ;)

(pics on my thread, check the sig)

And Kat, your love for cocks is awesome, that description was amazing. Bellinda thinking the same way. Whew, 2 women I'd love to meet in person :)

Mmmmmmm ... thank you for sharing biggysmallz ;)

:kiss:

I like the sight of a hard beautiful cock. I like to see it stroked knowing what can be done with it, knowing where it can go in me and how it feels. I love watching one of my Gfs BFs jerk off slowly and cum, to see the throb and the eruption of cum. I love to masterbate at the same time with a running dialogue .

That is good. So many must be queuing to provide you with what you want to see..

I like the sight of a hard beautiful cock. I like to see it stroked knowing what can be done with it, knowing where it can go in me and how it feels. I love watching one of my Gfs BFs jerk off slowly and cum, to see the throb and the eruption of cum. I love to masterbate at the same time with a running dialogue .

I would love to work with you on this.

I'm not very good at describing exactly what i like but here's a go at it:
I love a man's cock. I like to take him in my mouth and have him grow in my mouth.... the silky smooth hardness gets me wet so fast. I love to lick the pre-cum off - to tase him. I could stroke cock for a while just feeling it in my hands. I love to feel a cock slip slowly into my pussy.... all the way in - hmmm... truly an awesome feeling.

I haven't been exposed to a guy stroking his own until recently. That is such a turn on... a strong hand grasping himself. The sight of cum erupting from a cock is so breathtaking, magnificent and spine-tingling for me to see..... i could watch it again and again. It so turns me on..the problem is if im not there with him ath the time i wish to jump thru the screen. If i watch videos i will somtimes skip to the end just to see him cum.

Back