Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday Sex!

Last night before dinner, herMaster stripped me out of my clothes and placed me on the bed. After kissing and petting each other, he placed my legs over his shoulders and fucked me slow and hard, only building speed after I would orgasm. After my third, I begged him to cum with me as my fourth orgasm hit me hard.

As we went to sleep, we were wrapped in each other's arms naked. herMaster's hands started to roam my body. I turned so that we could spoon, his hard cock pressed against me as I grounded back against him. He rolled me onto my stomach, his body fully covering mine as he entered my pussy in one quick thrust. Kissing and biting my back and neck as you slowly fucked me. His hands held mine in place, I couldn't do anything but accept his cock. After so many orgasms that I can't remember, he came deep in my pussy.
 
I doubt I'll get laid for a few days yet. It's not my period, but this damn cold virus I'm nursing! :(

:kiss: :rose:
 
3 times this week!! Result! One long session and 2 short but intense fucks in the garage yesterday and today - i was sat on top of the chest freezer whilst hubby fucked me hard and fast. It was great :)
 
No, I didn't. And it's this website's fault. :mad:

(The guy I was seeing thought it was tacky that I posted here. He doesn't mind that I screw around in reality, but talking to people on the internet is where he draws the line.)
 
No, I didn't. And it's this website's fault. :mad:

(The guy I was seeing thought it was tacky that I posted here. He doesn't mind that I screw around in reality, but talking to people on the internet is where he draws the line.)

Come're. We'll fix that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top