😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

I need a drink.
It will help me to remain calm and not go after a sanctimonious fucktard of an asshole.
Bartender? What are you pouring?

I need a drink.
It will help me to remain calm and not go after a sanctimonious fucktard of an asshole.
Bartender? What are you pouring?

Sounds like ya want a double....bottoms up...:devil:;):kiss:

14461.jpg
14461.jpg

tumblr_p2wiwkUdmo1wgo4dwo1_1280.jpg

lining 'em up. one for anyone who needs one. :D

Takillya.
I’ll take 3.

My dog is sick. Just had surgery. It’s cancer. She’s only 7.
I’m gong away for work and she’s staying with the vet while she recovers. She’s wearing the cone of shame.
I miss her.

Maybe 1 more.

I actually managed to find some bitter lemon. I’m having that with vodka and fresh lemon squeeze.

Takillya.
I’ll take 3.

I’m gong away for work and she’s staying with the vet while she recovers. She’s wearing the cone of shame.
I miss her.

Maybe 1 more.
I am so sorry. Dogs change our lives and bring such a pure love and joy into them...
I actually managed to find some bitter lemon. I’m having that with vodka and fresh lemon squeeze.
drink up. and I shall toast your pup.

Takillya.
I’ll take 3.

I miss her.

Maybe 1 more.

I'm so sorry, Fara. That's sad to hear. It's really hard to see an innocent being suffer, especially when they bring so much happiness and love to us unconditionally.
May she have the best and quickest recovery possible.

Far, I'm having rye whisky in honor of Lola.
You've had a rough couple of months.

To Lola and all of the good dogs everywhere. (I heard that LanguageOfLove's dog died this week :()

drinking spiked hot cocoa... it is pouring outside. :rose:

Happy hour on a Friday. What's it gonna be? I'm starting with beer. (Gotta work on that waistline)

9c16764272e79a96b29d162ed27ee96c.jpg

Back