Favorite Gay Pictures-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard and cumming while sucking

I get rock hard seeing pics of guys sucking a nice cock where the *sucker* is hard too. Double bonus points for a gif or video where the sucker cums while sucking. Can you guys help point me to some of those? I have a hard time finding them.

I get rock hard seeing pics of guys sucking a nice cock where the *sucker* is hard too. Double bonus points for a gif or video where the sucker cums while sucking. Can you guys help point me to some of those? I have a hard time finding them.

I'm a big fan of these as well. Having been the "sucker" in this situation, I'd love to see more photos in this vein.

from the look of his cheeks, he is trying to suck those balls up and out of that cock; and he just might do it.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e824a1de0521e4845fc17fb6c0b10020/tumblr_owzawkCbHK1rdyor4o1_1280.jpg

"Mmm-mmm"...is what I when I'm in that situation! But, if I'm not able to suck those luscious balls up and out of his cock, I at least want to suck their sperm-swimming CONTENTS up and out! Soooo creamy good!!! 💟

A very beautiful photo of a very beautiful sex act, I might add! Thanks, Saint C.!!! 💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back