The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike some software, where the members are 'in' all the time, the Lounge is a "somewhere you go and visit from time to time".
So you said nothing wrong; just to a nearly deserted lounge.

Glass of something good, perhaps ?

Something really strong please. Not a good start to the week.

Thank God, someone. I can't remember who it was but someone recommended this place to me. I sort of expected to find a bunch of people.

Sometime you WILL find a whole bunch of people. but a lot depends upon the Time Zones.
Simply ask Rolf for a glass of what you'd like.
:)

Does he have any dark beer on tap? I might like that if it's not too cold.

Ah, that depends upon the species of "dark Beer."

English: "Brown Ale" (Traditional and Newcastle) & Mild.
German: Dortmunder Dunkel

But please be advised that the definition of "cold" is, according to some sources, about one degree C. Personally, I find that it's a sensation, not a taste. At a more comfortable temperature, it's bloody terrible; chemical cr*p.

Oh, I hear that.

*drops onto sofa* Rolf, a Jack and coke, please? Thank you.

Time zones suck.

*brings anna a jack and coke and takes seat next to anna*

*hugs* Missed you. :rose: Glad to hear the performance went well. I assume you're in moving mode?

*brings anna a jack and coke and takes seat next to anna*

*hugs* Missed you. :rose: Glad to hear the performance went well. I assume you're in moving mode?
Thanks, john. Moving sucks.

Smile for the Camera, me dears.
FLASH

:)
Dang, HP, too bad you weren't available to take our dress rehearsal pictures. The guy who did it is great and everything, but there are NO pictures of my big scenes.

Ah, that depends upon the species of "dark Beer."

English: "Brown Ale" (Traditional and Newcastle) & Mild.
German: Dortmunder Dunkel

But please be advised that the definition of "cold" is, according to some sources, about one degree C. Personally, I find that it's a sensation, not a taste. At a more comfortable temperature, it's bloody terrible; chemical cr*p.

Thank you Rolf. * takes a sip of beer * Now that's just about perfect. A little cooler than room temperature.

Thanks, john. Moving sucks.

Dang, HP, too bad you weren't available to take our dress rehearsal pictures. The guy who did it is great and everything, but there are NO pictures of my big scenes.

Well if I could, I'd help you carry some of those boxes. :)

Could you not have asked ?

Always the same. How can one build a CV of past plays without evidence ?
:rose:

Well if I could, I'd help you carry some of those boxes. :)
No worries, sugar. We've got professional movers to do all the heavy lifting. And packing.

Could you not have asked ?

Always the same. How can one build a CV of past plays without evidence ?
:rose:
I didn't think I'd have to ask. When I've taken production shots, I've always made an effort to get everyone's big moments. My character had three - her confession to one of the other women, her reunion with her husband, and the moment the audience realizes that she and her husband are going to stay together. There is one picture on the CD of me and my stage husband on the chaise.

Boo. :(

No worries, sugar. We've got professional movers to do all the heavy lifting. And packing.

I didn't think I'd have to ask. When I've taken production shots, I've always made an effort to get everyone's big moments. My character had three - her confession to one of the other women, her reunion with her husband, and the moment the audience realizes that she and her husband are going to stay together. There is one picture on the CD of me and my stage husband on the chaise.

What is the play ?

Then I'll make you drinks while you supervise. :D

Really do hope you find a new theatre group after the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back