Where are all the breast-loving women?

i am an bi sexual gal
but i am more than an lover but a great admirer of round tits !
i love to receive + kiss such tits anytime as my first ever taste of breasts started out with my sister who has such a full round firm tits that i am still cherishing its taste .

mhh...so please admire and worship my ones...

i am an bi sexual gal
but i am more than an lover but a great admirer of round tits !
i love to receive + kiss such tits anytime as my first ever taste of breasts started out with my sister who has such a full round firm tits that i am still cherishing its taste .

wish some woman would slip her hand into my shirt like on that picture.......:kiss:

what ?

mhh...so please admire and worship my ones...

admire ...? i am all the more astonished by your flowing form of breasts . i am so fond of round breasts but that does not mean that i am not not ready to kiss or suck any other breasts . as your tits most beautifully flowing :heart::heart::heart: , it is simply awesome and my mouth is aching to taste it .dear.

jojojo

wish some woman would slip her hand into my shirt like on that picture.......:kiss:

you are joking man ! better to hope for any chance to suck a girls tits but not hope any woman to slip into your hairy chest. but i love your profile boobs really . is that your wife's ?:confused::confused:

one more ya!

hey ,male ... i forgot to tell you this . i just saw the video of your post , so hot and remarkably sexy and closely reminiscent of my elder sister's way of let me suck her breasts and teach the lesbian sex .it is almost the same way she gives her nipples for the first ever time for me to kiss and feel the nipples . your video just make it come back to memory. tks:eek:

Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...

yes . but all men follow the girls based on the shape of tits; nipples are visible only to the fortunate suckers.

My tits are large full and round and hey love a woman's attention

fantastic ! i am confused as your name is followmen and also some sinful couple in profile facts. if you has such shape of tits , sure that your huby too likes to treat them to your pleasure . but why not show some glimpses of your tits dear? i too love to give a flying kiss to it !~:nana::nana::nana::nana::caning::caning::caning:
Yes hubby dosen't have tits like these... ( . Y . )

:cattail:

fantastic ! i am confused as your name is followmen and also some sinful couple in profile facts. if you has such shape of tits , sure that your huby too likes to treat them to your pleasure . but why not show some glimpses of your tits dear? i too love to give a flying kiss to it !~:nana::nana::nana::nana::caning::caning::caning:

If you read English place the spaces right it spells follow me now...

We don't post in public only to a select few on Lit who are still active...
Our jobs are with the community and prefer to keep our jobs...

Yes we ARE a couple... As our profile states...

If you read English place the spaces right it spells follow me now...

We don't post in public only to a select few on Lit who are still active...
Our jobs are with the community and prefer to keep our jobs...

Yes we ARE a couple... As our profile states...

oh .! sorry to miss it . i am sure with lot of eagerness to follow you two ...! nice to converse with such happy coulple but i dont think it is sin to talk and express yourself. ok. time is running out for me to prepare dinner as my mother in law is watching in silence. need to cook and due to your posts and my counter posts, sure to fuck my huby once he is at home.:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

hey ,male ... i forgot to tell you this . i just saw the video of your post , so hot and remarkably sexy and closely reminiscent of my elder sister's way of let me suck her breasts and teach the lesbian sex .it is almost the same way she gives her nipples for the first ever time for me to kiss and feel the nipples . your video just make it come back to memory. tks:eek:

which video are you referring to? One of my own ones? Showing me teasing my own breasts?

you are joking man ! better to hope for any chance to suck a girls tits but not hope any woman to slip into your hairy chest. but i love your profile boobs really . is that your wife's ?:confused::confused:

- my chest isn't hairy...
- and no, my profile boobs are not my wifes tits but my ones...
- and thanks for liking them...

oh ..nO !

- my chest isn't hairy...
- and no, my profile boobs are not my wifes tits but my ones...
- and thanks for liking them...

OH ...Sorry male . i mispost another video as one that you have posted . i refer to this video posted by Dystracted in her post and loved this lesbian video a lot lot much as it is certainly make me nostalgic.
that is ...
http://xhamster.com/movies/1505709/l...t_feeding.html and
one more thing ...male ... as you have posted that those tits of your avatar are not your wife's ? i am totally at loss to trace your reason for saying so . are you blabbering ? if you are a male ? how is it possible to has such boobs on you ? are you a fem boy? explain ...if you care ...!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

OH ...Sorry male . i mispost another video as one that you have posted . i refer to this video posted by Dystracted in her post and loved this lesbian video a lot lot much as it is certainly make me nostalgic.
that is ...
http://xhamster.com/movies/1505709/l...t_feeding.html and
one more thing ...male ... as you have posted that those tits of your avatar are not your wife's ? i am totally at loss to trace your reason for saying so . are you blabbering ? if you are a male ? how is it possible to has such boobs on you ? are you a fem boy? explain ...if you care ...!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi, no not a fem boy...I just love to shape my breasts into a more feminine form and watch me teasing them, arousing them...might be confusing for you, but what can I do? They are just so sensitive...(blush)

hard luck

Hi, no not a fem boy...I just love to shape my breasts into a more feminine form and watch me teasing them, arousing them...might be confusing for you, but what can I do? They are just so sensitive...(blush)

i tried to see your videos but can't find any . thanks and keep yourself pre-occupied on teasing them else try to make your wife arouse them . good luck :rolleyes::rolleyes:

another teaser

wonder, whether my new signature gets some more attention...

Do tell me why
In detail
Please:kiss:

oh but isn't that obvious? Such a flawless pair of breasts so irresistable displayed...they call out for a soft index finger to travel over them, explore their form and fullness...for lips to do the same...for a hot face to come to rest between them...

More?

:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Back