In Oregon

I was just at the Oregon state park last month, lovely place. Sorry to hijack your thread, just wanted to say hello :).

I cyber-stalked your previous posts and ran across your well written initial ad. I think that you should probably cut and paste some of that to this ad.

As for me.. I am going to shamelessly lift a delightful turn of phrase you made in that ad:

'Emotionally generous' .... I don't know where I'm going to post it because I haven't in my many past blogs got 1 quite appropriate for what I have in mind about modern dating.

I was inspired by the lack of satisfaction reported in an article in the Atlantic by a woman who wrote something like rebooting dating.

To me intimacy was what was missing so I really like your turn of phrase here. Seemed apt.

49, single and live in the Beaverton/Tigard area.
I wouldn't mind knowing more about you.

I cyber-stalked your previous posts and ran across your well written initial ad. I think that you should probably cut and paste some of that to this ad.

As for me.. I am going to shamelessly lift a delightful turn of phrase you made in that ad:

'Emotionally generous' .... I don't know where I'm going to post it because I haven't in my many past blogs got 1 quite appropriate for what I have in mind about modern dating.

I was inspired by the lack of satisfaction reported in an article in the Atlantic by a woman who wrote something like rebooting dating.

To me intimacy was what was missing so I really like your turn of phrase here. Seemed apt.
Intimacy with a emotional generous man who is not married is the goal. lol

We are still here, raking leaves and soaking up the rain.

Back