Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then, I would not be a warrior princess, would I?

:p

*succumbs to you and stays for that hug*

Even a warrior princess knows that sometimes she has to let the Doms think that they're helping hold her together even though she knows that it is she who is keeping them from falling apart. You're always welcome here, or in my arms, Princess.
 
I look around for a chocolate bar, then go to sleep..


PS-night..east coast swag going down for the night.
Kisses to Chain and the others.

There's plenty of chocolate, but it can wait. Sleep well, you're safe here.

Tomorrow, we'll give you the tour and issue you a weapon if you'd like. Or at least introduce you around. No hurry. We've had a trouble free few days.

And honestly, if the zombies mess with us on Christmas, I'm going to get medieval on their asses. :mad:
 
Even a warrior princess knows that sometimes she has to let the Doms think that they're helping hold her together even though she knows that it is she who is keeping them from falling apart. You're always welcome here, or in my arms, Princess.

But you are holding me together...just a little!

:rose:
 
Walking through the multipurpose room, chuckling softly to myself at the bodies strewn about in post-dancing slumber, I head to the kitchen to fix a fast breakfast, likely my last hot meal for a very long time. I've made all of my preparations, and said no goodbyes - it's not my style. I simply stayed quiet in my room while the NNDP went on, finalizing my prep and checking my gear, optimizing for weight vs utility. It's going to be a long haul.

I stop by Dave's door, noting the sounds of at least two separate people breathing deeply, fully into REM sleep. I wonder who's in there with him - I'd like to assume Whip, but I also noted the arrival of Jane and Sabrina, and know a bit of Dave's......."talent" as well as his proclivities. I leave the twin Les Baer 1911's at the door, along with a short note.

"Dave,

Thank you for your hospitality. I have taken far more than I've given, and I'm continuing that by stocking up for my walkabout on my way out the door. I can't leave payment in kind, but I can leave these. They drive tacks, and will never fail to cycle. I trust you'll use them as efficiently as they're intended.

I'll try to send word back in whatever way is possible, but if all works out well we'll be reunited sometime in the future. Until then, stay safe and continue providing these good people the shelter and community they need so much - stay HUMAN.

TAW"

I head out the door, stomach full and gear set up as well as it can be. Florida to Colorado.....it's going to be a long, and I suspect interesting, trip.

***RL NOTE***

Life is picking up the pace lately, and I don't have a lot of time to be on lit nowadays with no signs of it abating. I'll lurk here and there, and hopefully find my way back more regularly in the future.

Do what you have to do, yes?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

:rose:
 
I think we share strengths and compliment each other nicely.

My joys are yours and vice versa. And your sorrows...

What if she loses her ability to walk? I can't handle this, I really can't

Always so wise, Chain. :)
 
It won't happen. You have to believe. I'm right there with you. Don't even think it. She needs you to be strong and positive.



As always, you are too kind.

Not kind, honest.

My strength is depleted. I am a terrible mother.

I should not do this to your thread.

Sorry.

Sweet dreams and Merry Christmas.

:kiss:
 
Not kind, honest.

My strength is depleted. I am a terrible mother.

I should not do this to your thread.

Sorry.

Sweet dreams and Merry Christmas.

:kiss:

Please stop thinking like that. You're not doing anything to my thread. If my friend can't come here and express her fears, then this thread has been a waste. I am not upset about it; rather, I am honored that you talk to me about it, that you share with me what scares you, and would allow me with my poor abilities to comfort you to at least try.

You're not a terrible mother. You are there 24/7 for that darling little girl and you are doing everything you possibly can. I know you are. You just need to hear it. Who made cookies with her today? You.
Who has been monitoring her condition every hour of every day? You.
Who got her a puppy to help keep her mind off of her condition? You.

If you're feeling guilty about that run you were planning on taking, forget it. I won't let you.

In the plane, they tell you, "put your own mask on first and then assist children and the elderly." YOU have to take care of YOU too. She needs her mommy healthy and able to get her through this.

You need to keep your mind clear and your body healthy so that you can take care of her and be ready to face everything for her that she can't. And believe it or not, you are doing it. YOU are doing it.

So smile, Princess. Keep your wits about you. Little Domme needs you.
 
Good afternoon and Merry Christmas bunker-dwellers!

Hope everything is great in your worlds.



I am going to mix up some drinks and start the dance party early today. Anybody interested in a drink or ten or maybe a dance, come one down to the common room and let's shake our groove things!

Woot!!!
 
Ahhhh, hello all. Welcome to the bunker's party room.

I'm going to be putting on some music and making drinks.

I'm having bourbon and coke. What can I make you?
 
*pours Myers's Rum over rocks, adds a mixture of pineapple and coconut.*

"I forgot to ask you, shaken or frozen?"
 

Good thing then, that the generators are running tonight. All that biodiesel that I make from the zombies and peppermint schnapps keeps us well fueled.


Give me a minute and the blender will have made you the perfect pina colada. And while the blender is running, I'll just grab a cherry and a pineapple slice from the bar's refrigerator.
 
Good thing then, that the generators are running tonight. All that biodiesel that I make from the zombies and peppermint schnapps keeps us well fueled.


Give me a minute and the blender will have made you the perfect pina colada. And while the blender is running, I'll just grab a cherry and a pineapple slice from the bar's refrigerator.

Aww you're so sweet, thank you. I owe you a dance. :D :rose: :kiss:
 
Hey Chain! Will take a White Russian, thanks. :) oops got a run for a bit, be back in a few..Hope your day was full of love and peace in.the bunker today. :)
 
Things have been peaceful in the bunker today.

Not a zombie in sight.

*Sets down a classic rocks glass and pours Russian Stadard Vodka and Tia Maria over ice and adds sweet cream. Sets a swizzle stick in it with a flourish and slides it down the bar.*

"Enjoy, LadyVer. To your health."
 
Thanks, Chain. It's been a tough one today..A shootout over at the OK Coral .(Sliding my pistol dow the bar for you to hold on to for me).
 
Indeed you may, Dear Lady.

*Sets a wine glass down in front of the beautiful Roxanne and with a sommelier's panache, puts the corkscrew to a bottle of wine. With a careful hand, pours a sample into the glass and waits for her to sample it before pouring more.*
 
Thanks, Chain. It's been a tough one today..A shootout over at the OK Coral .(Sliding my pistol dow the bar for you to hold on to for me).

You're more than welcome, Ma'am. But even though it is a safe way to go to relieve yourself of firearms when drinking, the usual rules do not apply here. We need everyone armed and ready if anything was to happen. So, your choice, you may keep it if you like.

But if it's a matter of not being able to easily keep it on your person--due to the nakedness and all--then by all means, I'll put it on safe and keep it in a cubby hole for you.

How's your drink?
 
Indeed you may, Dear Lady.

*Sets a wine glass down in front of the beautiful Roxanne and with a sommelier's panache, puts the corkscrew to a bottle of wine. With a careful hand, pours a sample into the glass and waits for her to sample it before pouring more.*

*swirls and inhales the fragrance* Mmmm... very nice. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top