Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"After seeing how she acted of course I'm not gonna let you go back to that house, not alone at least. Alright just wait here I don't want you walking on that ankle." He ran inside and order the pizza and breadsticks. As soon as it was ready he grabbed it and hurried back outside. "Alright got the food lets go."
 
Ali grins as he drives them to her house, since he broke up with Rachael Ali cant stop smiling. When they got to his place Ali wondered how they would get the pizza and her into the house. "How do you suggest we work this one?"
 
He helped her out of the car and let her hop on his back again. "I'll get you into my apartment first then come back for the food." He said as he gave her a piggy back ride to his door. Unlocking and opening his door he walked over to the couch and set her down carefully. Then Matt grabbed a stool and a pillow to set her leg on. "Now no walking on that ankle by yourself, if you gotta walk somewhere I'll help you." He gave her a smile before going back to his car and grabbing the food.
 
Ali smiles at Matt when he tells her not to move, but she isnt one to sit still so she gets up on her good leg and hobbles over to the kitchen to search for plates ad cups. She hobbles back and sits down just before he gets back. "I didnt move a single inch." She flashes him her most charming grin.
 
Placing the pizza down on the counter he looked at her and her pretty smile "Hmmm makes me kinda think you did after saying that. Well I can't make you sit still but I wish you would with your hurt ankle" He said half teasingly as he put a slice of pizza on a plate with some breadsticks and brought it over to her
 
"I can still hobble on one leg." Ali grins at him. "I just wanted to help, not just be a bump on a log." Ali watches as he sits down on the chair across from her, "if it is our first date, why are you all the way over there?"
 
"Sorry this is where I usually sit, it's my chair" He stood up and walked over to her sitting down next to Ali. "There that better?" He asked giving her a grin
 
Ali nods and smiles, "so are we going to watch a movie? or just sit and look at each other all night? Although, looking at you would be a pleasent past time. She starts to eat her dinner, eating quickly because she is hungry.
 
Matt seemed to have a constant smile on his face when he was around Ali. In between bites of his food he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv searching through the channels until he found a decent movie to watch. "Is that okay with you?" He asked taking a bite and looking over at her while chewing his food.
 
Ali scoots over to him, "it will only be ok if you snuggle me in close to you." Ali leans in close to his side, "doesnt snuggling make it so much better?" Ali rests her head on his shoulder, "do you mind if i go get an ice pack?"
 
"Yes snuggling does make things better. And I'll get it for you." Before she could move to get up Matt was already in the kitchen looking for an ice pack. He didn't own one so he placed a bunch of ice cubes in a ziploc bag. Walking back to Ali "Had to improvise on the ice pack" He said teasingly as he got on his knees by her ankle. Very slowly and carefully he pulled off her shoe and sock and rolled her pant leg up some. He softly rubbed her ankle a little before placing the ice pack on her ankle.
 
Ali jumps in surprise, "I know i asked for an ice pack, wow that is cold. So you better get over here and warm me up." Ali snuggles back into his side to finish watching the movie. As the movie continues Ali rests her head on his shoulder, her hair tickling the arm he has around her shoulders.
 
As her hair kept tickling his arm he used his free hand to brush her hair behind her ear softly. "Sorry hair was tickling me" He smiled at her finishing up the food on his plate. "So how is your ankle feeling?"
 
"It feels numb from the ice. But you cuddling me makes me forget about it." She snuggles in closer to him. "So, if we are having our first date, does that mean you might try to steal some kisses."
 
Pulling her closer to him he looked into her eyes and spoke softly "Only if you would like me too Ali" A big grin was on his face as he spoke
 
Ali keeps her head on his shoulder, "i have been looking at those lips since you started dating Rachael, thinking they looked so kissable." Suddenly a big scary monster jumps into movie and scares Ali, who in turn jumps and buries her face in Matt's chest.
 
Matt couldn't help but grin at how cut Ali was jumping from the movie. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.
 
Ali sighs happily as she sits with Matt watching the movie. She knew the person was going to jump out, but this gave her a reason to cuddle in closer to Matt. She sits there thinking Rachael was a fool to let him go, he is nice and from what she can tell, he has an awesome body. The two sit there watching the rest of the movie. At the end of the movie Ali looks at Matt, "so im still hungry, do you have ice cream sundae fixings?"
 
Sitting there watching the movie and cuddling with Ali just felt right. He never felt anything like this with Rachael. "Ummm to tell you the truth I am not sure. Let's go have a look shall we" Matt stood up and held his arm out ready to help Ali to the kitchen
 
Ali stands up on one leg and starts to hobble toward the kitchen. "can I tell you a secret, it felt good sitting there watching a movie with you, something about it just felt right. I know it sounds silly." Ali sits on one of the chairs at the table and waits to see if he has ice cream sundae fixings.
 
"Yeah it really did." He said while looking through his fridge and cabinet. "Alright I got the ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a jar of cherries" He said placing them on the table in front of her still having that big smile on his face he got everytime he looked at her.
 
Ali grins and turns into a little child, "do you have bowls? I love hot fudge sundaes." She takes a bowl and starts to make a huge ice cream sundae, big enough for two people. "And no I have no intention of sharing."
 
"Alright well since you like hot fudge I'll warm up some of this chocolate syrup" As he turned around to see the size of the sundae she was making he just chuckled softly. Handing her the hot chocolate syrup "No there is no way you are keeping all of that to yourself"
 
"Dont you think i deserve this all?" Ali giggles, "Ok i guess you can have a few bites." Ali feeds him a spoonful, "if we keep hanging out, you will learn that i love desserts." Ali finishes the large sundae and looks at Matt and yawns, "wow I didnt realize how tired i was. Do you have a spare tee shirt i could wear for a sleepshirt?"
 
The sundae was delicious, but he wished he could have gotten more. "Well i think we are going to be hangin out more because I am not gonna let you go back to that house with that crazy girl. And sure I have an extra shirt you can use. And I'll let you have my bed tonight and I'll crash on the couch. Alright"
 
Back
Top