Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Julie felt herself make a tiny little noise against his mouth. His kiss cut right through her. The heat of it warming her from her lips all the way down through her body. She felt herself press against him. Her eyes closed she kissed him eagerly and tenderly.
 
Joel put his arms around Julie and and gently took her back down onto the carpet of leaves and pine needles. Had she resisted at all, he would have stopped, but she didn't.

Julie's mouth was open to Joel's and his tongue found hers. He felt his body responding and realized that Julie probably could too, given their position. For a few moments, their lips and tongues exploring each other were all that mattered.

He had just enough willpower to slowly pull back just a bit and roll slightly to one side, making sure that Julie wasn't bearing his weight. Then he reached to stroke her hair, giving her a playful growl at the same time.

Although the idea did have a certain romance, Joel thought that Julie would probably appreciate it if he showed a little more self-control than to turn their first real kiss into dry humping in a semi-public place.

Still, he had to let her know that the kiss had been special.

"That was fun," he said, playfully running a finger from her forehead down to the tip of her nose.

"I'd say it was worth the trip out here just for that."
 
"Mmmm, yes. I think the trip was worth it just for that." She answered in a honeyed voice. She snuggled in close against him. "You are a really fabulous date. I don't know if the other girls have let you know that... but you are. And a very good kisser." She let her fingers caress the side of his face.

Julie felt so comfortable there with him. It just felt natural and relaxed, but exciting all at the same time.
 
There was nothing like the feeling of having a girl snuggle up against you on her own initiative.

Joel decided that, as much as he wanted to be careful not to rush things, it was worth courting danger a little longer.

"You're not so bad yourself," he replied.

He moved his free arm to put it around her.

"I guess as long as we're agreed that we're both enjoying ourselves, we might as well get a little more practice in."

He began kissing Julie again.
 
Julie closed her eyes as Joel kissed her. Her soft mouth, warmly kissing him back. Her hair was spilled around her in the grass. She tried to keep herself still but she felt her body warming up. Her hips wriggled against the rustling leaves on the ground.

"Joel, I like you a lot." She whispered playfully.
 
Purely by coincidence, Joel's thoughts concerning Julie just then were along very much the same lines.

He was also thinking of all kinds of nice things to do with her, though many of them would actually have been rather difficult to achieve while she was still fully dressed.

"I like you too, Julie," he told her, allowing some of what he felt to be heard in his voice.

"I think maybe we should head back and get our stuff before I get a little too enthusiastic about showing you how much."

With that, he stood, offering Julie a hand up.
 
Julie let him tug her up from the ground. She shook the leaves from her hair. She slipped her hand in his as they walked back to their picnic site. She helped him pack up.

"I know this is such a girlie thing to ask, but I am cold. Can i wear your coat? this hoodie I brought just isnt cutting it?" She stayed really close to him as they packed up the remnants of lunch.
 
"Hmm? Oh, sure."

Joel slipped off his denim jacket and offered it to Julie.

"Sorry, I guess I had you on the ground a little too long."

He slipped an arm around Julie as they stood looking at the river for a moment.

"It's really not that long a ride to get here, as you've seen. If you want, we can come back sometime soon."

"Are we all set for now?"
 
Julie was swallowed up in his jacket. "I promise I wont hog it long." She said with a smile as she pulled it around her.

"I would love to come back with you sometime." She whispered as she kissed him one more time. She brushed her satiny lips against his. "I really have had the best time."

"I am ready whenever you are."
 
The ride back was uneventful, except for Julie snuggling very close to Joel. As return trips often do, it hardly seemed to take any time at all. Before Joel and Julie knew it, they were back at her building.

As they stood at the front door saying goodbye, Joel took Julie's hand.

"I was thinking," he began, "that tomorrow's Monday. Any chance you have the night off?"
 
"I do have Monday off. Then I don't have another day off until Thursday. I was kind of hoping for the THursday night shift cause of football. But that's okay. Did you want to do something tomorrow night? I have a practice session in the afternoon. The auditions for Axiom are coming up and I have to get some hours in."

I take your jacket off and offer it back to you.
 
Joel took his jacket back.

"I was thinking of a quiet evening in, if that appeals to you."

"Say, Chinese takeout at my place, then maybe we could watch a movie or something?"
 
Julie felt her heart flutter with excitement. "that sounds perfect. do you want me to meet you there? or back at the bar or ...?" her voice trailng off. she was already thinking about what she was going to wear.
 
"Why don't I just pick you up here?" Joel asked.

"Say 5:00 tomorrow? We can stop and pick up dinner on the way, and then we'll have the evening to ourselves."
 
"that sounds perfect. i will be back from my practice session by then." She waited for him to kiss her one more time. And he did.

Later that night when Julie got in the shower those kisses fueled her fantasies. As the water pounded against her fair skin, she touched herself. Breathlessly she leaned against the tiles, shuddering as her fingers teased and she thought about what it would be like to sleep with Joel. He was such a good kisser and touched her just right. Cumming so hard in the shower made it easier to sleep.
 
Monday: 5:00PM

Julie appeared at the door almost as soon as Joel pulled up. They said hello with warmth and kissed hello with enthusiasm.

Joel took Julie's hand even though she didn't need any help getting onto the bike. As she was seating herself, he said, "I thought we could stop by Wong Wei and get some food. That sound alright to you?"
 
"That sounds perfect." She said slipping her arms around his waist. She snuggled in tight. "What are you hungry for?" She whispered against his ear. She planted a baby kiss just behind his ear.
 
"Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something that'll satisfy both of us," Joel answered vaguely. If Julie replied, it was lost in the roar of the Harley's engine.

At Wong Wei, they stood at the counter and looked over the extensive menu. The restaurant's slogan was "Need great food? Go Wong Wei!"

"Pretty much everything is good here," Joel told Julie.

"The Two Wong Wei special is plenty for two and includes a little bit of everything. Or we could order some things individually. What do you think of Boneless Pork Wong Wei?"
 
Julie snicked everytime Joel said "wong wei", she just couldn't help herself. "Boneless pork sounds good. But some sort of sampler would be perfect. i like variety." Julie stared at the menu and people watched as they waited.

She looked cute in her tight jeans and red t shirt. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail.
 
"Variety it is, then."

Joel ordered the special along with an order of Pork Fried Rice Wong Wei. He paid, was given a numbered slip and the two of them stood back from the counter to wait.

Joel put his hand on the small of Julie's back, rubbing with small, circular motions. Since her shirt wasn't tucked into her jeans, part of the time he was touching skin.

Julie didn't seem to mind.
 
Julie didn't mind Joel's hands at all. His thumb kept brushing the inch or two of sensitive skin at the top of her jeans on her back. One time she even found herself making an almost purring sound.

She closed her eyes and just let Joel touch her. She was so dissappointed when their number was called.
 
"Well, here it is; 'the lair'," Joel said as he and Julie entered the loft where he lived and worked.

Setting the food down on a small dining table near the kitchen area, Joel gave Julie a quick tour. The floorplan was largely open: the bathroom and closets had doors, but the kitchen area was set apart and defined by the surrounding counters. One corner of the space served as Joel's office; there were two desktop computers networked together, plus the usual office furniture. In the corner to the left of the office, two maroon-colored velour blankets hung inexplicably from a clothesline while a dead tree, some seven feet tall and mounted on a concrete base, stood a little to the side. Roughly in the middle of the room, a sofa, loveseat and TV provided a place for one or more people to sit and relax. Joel gestured toward a staircase near the bathroom and mentioned that it lead up to his bedroom, but didn't offer to take Julie up.

With the tour complete, Joel offered Julie a seat on the sofa while he set the table for their dinner. As he opened a couple cabinets and began pulling out silverware, cut crystal goblets in cobalt blue, and colorful glass plates in the shape of flowers, he asked Julie how she liked his home.
 
"It's a great place. But you have to tell me the story of the tree. I know there is a story." Julie said. She snuggled into the sofa and smiled as he set the table. "Are you sure you don't need me to do anything?"

She leaned back against the couch, and exhaled. She willed herself to stay relaxed. She really did like Joel so much. Every time he was close to her, she felt her heart race.
 
"Did you ever see the late night talk show segment about a guy who claimed his dog could climb trees?" Joel asked. "What do you think they did with the tree, afterwards?"

"I've always thought that every house or apartment should have at least one quirky object. I thought about a pinball machine but the tree had a better story. Besides, it makes a good photographic prop."

"As for needing you to do anything, it looks like the table is just about set," he added, placing an amber-colored glass candleholder in the center of the table. An ivory pillar candle went inside the holder, to cast a warm light through the glass onto dinner and diners.

"So, what's your pleasure?" Joel was opening cartons.

"Moo goo gai pan?"

"Sum yung guy?"
 
Julie smirked at Joel. "I don't want some young guy. I want a specific young guy." She slipped into her seat at the table.

She liked Joel's place. It was creative and comfortable. She could tell he usually kept it nice, that it wasn't a show for her sake.

"Maybe next time I can cook for you. I live in a studio, so I don't even really have a lot of room, but the kitchen is adequate." Julie played with the fork at her setting, and then fidgeted with the chopsticks, while Joel put out the take out boxes.
 
Back
Top