Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alessia Brio said:
What? WHAT?

Ask anyone ... really. :eek:
dont need ta, sista friend
but i have asked a lot of anyone's and the consensus is that...well, youre not as pure as driven snow...erm... well, maybe the snow that's been driven on.
but dont let that bum you out. you have plenty of company with me.
:kiss:

Alessia Brio said:
As I told your wife ... MORE FOR ME!!!!! :D

You CAN have your cake ... erm, pie ... and eat it, too! :catroar:
I leave it all to you without regret.
I rather enjoy pie.

Hiding from my parents. I know I have to go out there, and I want to, but there will be questions ... I just want to be safe in my head for a little longer.

OhMissScarlett said:
Carson says to tell you two he :heart: 's ya.

Psst, so do I. Thanksgiving kisses. :kiss:
Send him all our love and pinch his ass a few times for Vella. She wouldn't have it any other way.
:kiss:
And keep half of those pinches and loves for yourself. We'd love to party over turkey with you two!

~lucky

yui said:
Hiding from my parents. I know I have to go out there, and I want to, but there will be questions ... I just want to be safe in my head for a little longer.
Sorry, baby.
If you're looking for refuge, the Love Shack is always open to you.
:rose:
~lucky

yui said:
:rose: :heart: :kiss:

yui said:
:rose: :rose: :kiss:
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* X 2

yui said:

1roses.gif

yui said:
good luck yui :rose: ((huggs))

Thanks, lucky. :rose: I will survive. It's only a week, right?
96949.gif

We're doing Easter, or Easter-ish, at the Love Shack, right? We're going hide vibrating eggs of various colors and play naked in the grass, right? *hopeful*

:kiss: Hi, M. :heart:

Thanks, Hugo. Bear hugs always make me feel better. :rose:

What a nifty emote, zeb! Thank you for the rose. :rose:

Thanks, photoguy. :rose:

I'll survive, it just that my parents despair my loopy ways, and my father thinks that I am simultaneously rocket scientist clever and that I don't know enough to come in out of the rain. :rolleyes:

yui said:
Thanks, lucky. It's only a week, right?
96949.gif

We're doing Easter, or Easter-ish, at the Love Shack, right? We're going hide vibrating eggs of various colors and play naked in the grass, right? *hopeful*

:kiss: Hi, M. :heart:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I see a familiar name, I stalk :D Doing it on Easter is ... well 5 months away. :confused:

;)

had a great day.
anxious about tomorrow but im sure itll be just fine...(crossing fingahs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back