So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

GuitarRocker said:
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.

Im new to it myself, but love it!!
 
GuitarRocker said:
Sounds like fun, I'd love to try it. A lot of straight people think man on man sex is bad and disgusting but I don't see nothing wrong with it. I may actually try to hook up with someone to try it.


yeah why not............I did and found that I enjoyed it very much
 
and judging from the pic on your profile you got a hot ass too robbie
 
Oh Robbie....... that is a gorgeous ass......

you don't have a close-up of your cheeks spread open do you? mmmmmmmm love lickin' ass
 
now now mansome, is that appropriate to ask so early in your relationship??
 
*L* who said anything about a relationship?

I just wanna fuck around... =^P
 
oh, well thats different then, yea Robbie, post a closer pic of that fine ass for us please

Hey mansome, if your on a bit later, I might be able to pay you back for earlier
 
good evening gentlemen..

mmmmmm.... where are all those tasty cocks?

I have a warm mouth.....

and I know how it feels to have a cock shoved inside it....



*licks lips*
 
Hey there sweet man..... hope all is well with you today..

so tell me When was the last time you actually had a cock in your mouth?
 
been a very long day, but its getting better.

It has been years since I've had one in my mouth.

Would you like to place yours there and remind me how good it felt?
 
oh I'm so sorry... it hasn't been that long for me.. just months... that's when I had a threesome with a gay couple.. mmmmm tasted so good....

and please.. you can swallow my cock anytime
 
oh yes it was...... it was all oral.. but we did everything.... my favorite was squatting underneath the one man and sucking and licking his balls while his boyfriend expertly sucked his cock..... and when he blew his load into his lover's mouth I started wildly sucking on his sack pulling it backwards into my throat while his cum coursed through his shaft as his partner swallowed his sperm hungrily.......
 
Back
Top