Stopping Masturbating?

HornyNerd_5415

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Posts
409
any advice to aid me on my quest to stop masturbating, im on day 3. I usually masturbate every day, so im trying to cut back, my high sex drive is beggining to affect my relationships, so any advice to get me through it would be nice
 
If you're sure that's what you want you can talk to a doctor about taking anti-androgens. Make sure you get the non-steroidal variety or it will affect your secondary sex characteristics. Steroidal anti-androgens are used in gender-reassignment therapy and are not what you want.

For the natural solution, eating a lot of cabbage, brussel-sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, rutabaga, and other plants of the Brassica genus have a similar effect of reducing libido. Keep in mind, though, that if you incorporate these into meals you share with your partner, that their libido will also be affected.
 
Masturbating everyday should not affect your relationship unless you are choosing that over contact and socialising with your partner.

What will affect your relationship is your constant requests for cybering and chats - just looking back at your past posts.

Try putting a little more effort in communicating with your partner or indeed a lot more effort.
 
Put your mind on something else. The mind wants you to masturbate. Don't give yourself time to think about it.
 
How about this: Try to go without masturbating (or masturbate only once every two or three days) for a month or so. Every time you go over your allotted number of wank sessions, you have to put money into a jar. At the end of the month, donate the money to a charity/organization you despise.
 
How about this: Try to go without masturbating (or masturbate only once every two or three days) for a month or so. Every time you go over your allotted number of wank sessions, you have to put money into a jar. At the end of the month, donate the money to a charity/organization you despise.

I actually did this very thing as a teen. Except it was my asshole friend who would get the money. But there were times when we just finally would figure out how much the other wanked and would basically wank on credit. I'd call and say, "How much is in your wank jar?" He'd tell me $50. I'd then take that as 5 prepaid wank sessions. We did this for like two weeks.
 
I actually did this very thing as a teen. Except it was my asshole friend who would get the money. But there were times when we just finally would figure out how much the other wanked and would basically wank on credit. I'd call and say, "How much is in your wank jar?" He'd tell me $50. I'd then take that as 5 prepaid wank sessions. We did this for like two weeks.

I believe Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae used this exact same method up to the end of 2007.
 
I believe Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae used this exact same method up to the end of 2007.

Right. What's funny was that at 15, I was smart enough to see that it would topple eventually.

I guess the only difference is that we weren't forcing people to wank who really couldn't afford it and who could not deal with the outcome (what a fitting word) of wanking. We had no quota for underprivileged wankers. Because at 15, that sounded batshit crazy.
 
Last edited:
I wish Lit had a Like button. You know you can't stop. Just do it. And take your friend/SO out for a burger or something.
 
by relationships i mean friends lol, but good advice all, i think i just have to use just will power and tuck back my erections lol
 
Unless you're masturbating so much that you can't sit across from your friends and have a slice of pizza without having to excuse yourself to go wank, you're good.

You're 22 and a virgin. What you call "high sex drive" the rest of us call "glory days." Truly, daily masturbation is NOT a bad thing. I'm no Dr. Ruth, but seriously...if you aren't chafing and if you're not avoiding your friends altogether, you are perfectly normal.

Oh, and maybe masturbation is better than your friends? It's all relative.

Seriously, though, please don't feel badly about this. And if it really, really bothers you, just cut back a bit. Don't stop altogether. Masturbation is super healthy.
 
So does that mean you masturbate with the friends who willingly pick up the bill? :) "waiter, tab please - I'll take care of that :D"
 
In all seriousness, I think that as long as your masturbation sessions don't take up as much time as a part-time job (like this dude), you're fine.
 
Where the hell did you come up with THAT quote? LOL

The mark of a true champion is perseverance, even in the crotch of adversity, even if it tastes funny! :D

82959133.jpg

\http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2152390/82959133.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Crotch of Adversity" is now my second-favorite band name.
 
Back
Top