New Roommate (closed)

salty_sailor

Literotica Guru
You lay awake, as you do every night it seems, in our spare bedroom where you have been living since losing your job last fall. And like you do every night you listen to me and my wife--your old college buddy-- fucking in the next room, her calling out and moaning loudly in the height of her pleasure and orgasm. You massage your pussy and finger your clit, gasping quietly in your own realm of pleasure. After a while, the sounds die away as does your own enjoyment of the moment and you slowly stop your ministrations.
Unable to sleep afterwards, I get up and not thinking I head to the kitchen naked. There I pour myself a scotch and head back to the livingroom where I drop onto the couch and pick up the magazine I had been reading earlier in the evening, sipping at my drink.
Soon I look up to notice you standing in the door to your room, leading your shoulder and head against the jam, wearing your robe. Our eyes meet momentarily before yours wander down my naked body. Taking a few steps you bend down in front of me, offering a brief but excellent view of your braless cleavage as you take my glass. Then in one smooth motion you stand upright and tip back the glass, swallowing the last of the drink in one gulp.

As I sit there, wondering what I ought to do, with lightening quick cognition, I'm thinking back to conversations that I'd had had with his wife about the woman before me. I had heard all about their college days, about how she was certainly the wild one of the two...always the one to come up with some hairbrained scheme, and the one with the nerve to see it through. They had been fast friends in college, lived together, experimented with one another, traveled all over with each other. And over time they had just slowly drifted apart. She blamed their careers for doing so. "Just different life paths," she had explained. But they still chatted on the phone regularly, and stayed in close touch, even visiting one another from time to time. So really, it made some sense that she would want to move in with her old school friend. She was the stable one, who could be relied upon...the one with not a really lucrative job, but a stable one....the one with the house, rather than the apartment downtown....though they were not so stable as to have any kids yet, though the topic had arisen from time to time.
I'd been around for their phone conversation as my wife tried to do some consoling, helping her through the tough times both in the past and more recently. So I knew that in the past several months there had been somewhat of a downward spiral in her life.

My mind leapt to another memory, one from the week before she had moved in with them. They had been making love, long and passionate as was the general rule. Her moans had come to their soft and subtle conclusion, her body still shuddering slightly, her knees hugging my sides. She pulled off of me, rolling to the side and laying her cheek against my shoulder. After a moment, her breathing settled down and she was able to speak without gasping.

"You know, I bet that you're going to have trouble with her moving in here aren't you? She's going to be delicate for a while...had a hard time lately. Lost her job, her apartment." Most of this I already knew, but as she circled her hand around on my chest, she continued. "She's going to be delicate, and I don't want you to take advantage of it, ok? I know that your instinct is going to be to take care of her. I know that you've met before, and that it won't take much provocation for you to be turned on around her. You know she's hot. Hell, she still turns me on too! Just take it easy on her. Let her settle in. And let her make her own decisions. You'll just have to keep taking it out on me!"

Reaching down, she could feel my hardening cock in her hand. "Hey now, I thought I told you not to get any ideas... at least not until after she's had a chance to settle in..."
With that she moved back into a position straddling me. With a few more deft motions of her wrists and hands, I was fully hard again, and she opened to me, lowering herself down....

Hearing the sounds of Christian and Amy's lovemaking week after week was beginning to have its affect on me as I laid in my guest bed every night getting aroused. Tonight was no different but for me, I needed more than just the usual masturbation.

I had stopped touching myself as I knew it wouldn't satisfy me tonight, so I sat up in bed and when they had stopped, I heard someone get up and go to the kitchen, not knowing which one of you had gone, but sounded like it was Christian.

Christian has been very patient, kind and generous letting me stay even when he never met me before I moved in with Amy and him. Amy was always a good friend to me and I knew I could count on her, but didn't know how her husband would take me living there.

When I first moved in, I found Christian very accommodating, always trying to make me feel comfortable. I instantly found him very good looking. The kind of guy I would go after. Amy did well for herself finding such a good man.

After a minute or two I stood up and walked to my door and opened it quietly. Peering out I could your figure sitting on the chair in the living room. In the soft light of the night I could tell that you were naked. The desire that had built up in me tonight was taking me over. I knew I shouldn't do this to my best friend, but something possessed me to move towards Christian in the living room.

I walked towards Christian in my short black silk robe. In the dimly lit room I could see the twinkling of a glass in his hand. If it was scotch, which I knew he liked from seeing him drink it a lot while living there, I would need to drink it as I needed it. Stepping in front of him, I leaned forward, taking the glass from his hand. I knew Christian could get a good view of my breasts as my robe was loosely tied.

I raised the glass to my lips, tilted my head back and swallowed the rest of the scotch. Licking my lips, I leaned forward again, placing the glass back into his hand, glancing down seeing Christian's hard cock in his lap. Not a word had been spoken between us the whole time. But instead of standing up, I placed my hands on his knees and pushed his legs open as I knelt down before him.

I crawled up between his opened legs, my hands sliding along the inside of his thighs. I lowered my eyes towards my target, seeing it twitch as my fingers moved closer. Without saying a word I lowered my face towards his hard cock. I lightly brushed my lips against his shaft. I did this over and over as I moved higher up his hot cock. I opened my mouth as I reached the tip. My lips slipping onto the crown, slowly swirling my tongue against the soft underside. I knew this was wrong, but I wanted it. No, I needed it.

Last edited:
I couldn't help myself. In fact all I could do was stare in fascination as this gorgeous woman kneeled before me. Then gripping my thighs, and lowering her head into my lap---and while I couldn't see all the detail of what was happening due to her thick mane of hair, all this was quickly followed quickly by the feeling of her lips and tongue wrapping around my stiffening cock.
At the first sensation of her mouth on my dick, it was all I could do to lay my head back against the pillows, moaning softly. Almost automatically, I reached out and craddled the back of her head in my hand as she slowly slid up and down my hardening member.

After a few more moments of this, reality came crashing back. I had to make this stop, there was no way that this was kosher. My mind began to wander... she is a stunning woman after all---and somewhat reminiscent of my wife in many regards.... And just as quickly, I shook those kinds of thoughts out from my head. I tried to replay the last several weeks in my mind.

Since moving in, she had been rather flirtatious, and I had tried hard to ignore her advances towards me. Her overtures seemed innocent enough, but there was a certain sensuality to her that was hard to ignore. I would be lying to himself if I said I hadn't imagined her in one of a hundred scenarios...usually ones ending with her on top so to speak. But... I have to keep in mind how lucky a man I am...I have a gorgeous wife: sexy, erotic, athletic, proud and intelligent, with an appropriate lack of inhibition that I greatly appreciate.

In fact, I had gone so far as to admit such to my loving and supportive wife. She had said, in the thoughtful and ever patient way of hers that it was only natural---and that she had predicted that this would happen. She had explained in her logical manner that it was simply the proximity of her that was stirring these desires. “If you are suddenly living with someone,” she had said, “it was totally natural to find attraction to them. In your case,” she said,” I was also responding heavily to the damsel in distress scenario that my mind couldn't help but play out. “

There were of course the sultry glances, the innocently hooded and downcast eyes that locked on mine for just a moment longer than was absolutely necessary. My most wonderful wife had let it be carried a step further. While drinking my morning coffee...I loved watching their morning routine; strutting around the house, doing yoga together, massaging each other in sweet and subtle ways. I loved watching their asses jiggle just the right amount in tights or lacy boy shorts... And the thing was that they let me! I started to fantasize that perhaps they had been carrying on a steamy affair behind my back...that on some wonderful day, I would come home early from work to find them in an entangled embrace.

And then she sprung a surprise on me...she wanted me to call her Silvia while in bed. I could hardly believe it. My wife, was actually encouraging these thoughts! And I couldn't help but think had Amber heard us? Now I began feeling self conscious. She hadn't heard me calling out her name, had she? I couldn't possibly have been that loud. Not even in my heights of orgasm.

“Um, this has to stop?” The words stumbled somewhat dumbly out of my mouth as she continued ministering to me. How was I supposed to respond in such a case? And what would Amy think about all this? Certainly she would awaken to even hushed voices coming from the living room. Your head slows to a stop, and you pull off of me with a sucking and slurping sound and I breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe I could get around this somehow.
“Ah, We didn't disturb you, did we?" Dumb question, quick try for something else...and I my head was trying to wrap around another set of words to try all you could do is smile innocently up at me.

"But I heard you calling my name. I thought, perhaps, the real Sylvia might be in order", as my hand reached for your glistening cock. I wrapped my fingers around your hot cock and began to stroke it slowly and lightly, all the while looking up at you in the dark.

"You know, ever since you let me move in with you, I've found you very attractive. And I can tell by the way you look at me when Amy isn't around. Don't tell me I'm wrong?" I lean down and lick your swollen cockhead as I raise it to my lips.

"I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to me." My hand was stroking the entire length as I felt myself getting tingly between my legs. I could just climb right up onto his lap and slip it inside me. God I was so horny. Hearing them fucking had gotten me started. Plus it has been a while since I had sex with anyone.

I reach for the sash on my robe with my free hand and tug it, letting my robe fall open. "If you want me to stop, I will do as you say" closing my lips back over the head of your cock.

Looking down into your eyes, and watching carefully as the folds of your robe fall away I am captivated. As your pert breasts, flat stomach, narrow waist were exposed, leading to the curve of your hips and decadent thighs, I could feel my grip on the situation fading.

"Well, depending on how much exactly you heard, you probably already know that I am powerless to resist you..." I threw my head back against the cushions in another fit of heavy breathing, trying to remain in control, trying to remain quiet. And not doing a particularly good job of either.

I lifted my head again to watch as your enthusiasm for sucking my cock increased. Not knowing how, and assuming that I was spent for a while, my dick somehow found a way to grow even harder. This was so much fantasy coming true. I bent forward, still cupping your head in one hand, fingers getting tangled in your mass of hair. I slipped my other hand inside your robe, sliding past your breast, down your side, around behind to stroke your ass and up your back. This was all too much to handle.

"What will she think when she finds out?" Indicating with my hand the adjacent bedroom, I gestured. Seemingly in response to these words you slid all the way down my cock in one deft movement, and I had to catch my breath again. "She didn't put you up to this did she? Cause if so, I'm going to have to find some extra special way to thank her."

I plunged all the way down, taking all of you in my mouth. Listening to all your questions but concentrating on pleasuring you, I bob up and down a few times before drawing off. "She doesn't need to find out, does she?" Returning my mouth to your hot cock, knowing nothing could stop me now. My lips slide up and down loosely on you, coating your erection with my saliva. I sense your heightened arousal as you moan above me, your body shifting in the chair.

Drawing my mouth off you again, I start to lick up and down the shaft before swirling my tongue around and around the swollen head. "Mmmmmmmmm" I moan as I give my undivided attention to your cock. My pussy starting to tingle as I am getting more excited as well. My focus is on trying to make you cum before I straddle you. God I am so horny.

I release my fingers from you, your cock nestled securely between my lips, bobbing up and down in a steady rhythm. I felt so dirty blowing my best friend's husband, especially since she was in the next room sleeping.

My mind was racing. 'How could this be happening to me?' I hadn't ever been so lucky---mere minutes after I had pried my wife's legs off of mine, and she had rolled over and fallen asleep, here I was in my own home with my dick filling the mouth of her best friend. For me, this was just about as amazing as it could get. After several weeks of fantasizing, of having my wife tease me about her, warn me off, but continue to encourage the fantasy, her lips we wrapped around my cock.

She was doing magical things for me, swirling her tongue around my swollen head, plunging all the way to the base and drawing slowly off with many a loud slurping noise, and her hands had been just as active. I would like to say that my wife was pretty active in that department, but Sylvia was doing things that Amy had never attempted. 'Let her sleep', I think, 'let her dream the dreams of a woman in an orgasm-coma'. "No, I suppose that she doesn't, and there will always be time to invite her in another time. She really could use the rest after the exercise she's had tonight."

Prying myself up out of the chair, into a position, still sitting, but leaning over you, I start to let my hands go to work. I stroke your sides, digging my fingers into your rib cage and dragging my hands upwards. As my thumbs hook underneath your breasts, I rotate my hands palming them gently before pinching a nipple between two fingers. Leaning further forward I slide a hand down your stomach and caress in a gentle circle. I pause to sneak a little further down, imagining what else might be on the menu tonight--after all, you were getting your fill, and my tongue was in need of a workout too. I slide my hands back up over your torso massaging along the way, stroking the side of your neck, and easing your robe off the opposite shoulder with my other hand. I kiss the top of your head, inhaling your heady aroma, and imagining from your scent that you had already been ministering to your libido tonight.

Putting my mouth as close to your ear as I can manage, I whisper: "But you have to promise that you'll help me explain all this if she ever does find out."

I mumble an "uh huh" as best I could with my mouth full of cock. Sucking you faster and faster as my hand held your cock still, I could feel the tingling sensation between my legs as your hands glide all over my body. The faster I sucked, the wetter and sloppier it got as the only sound was the squishy wet sounds of my bobbing.

I felt you rise a little and then push the robe off my shoulder. Did this mean there was something more to come after my blowjob? The thought made me even more excited making me pick up my pace even more.

I finish sliding your robe off your shoulder until it drops free of your body and watch you wriggle the rest of the way out of it. The satin drifts and flutters to the ground.

Now I have free reign of even more skin under my hands, and as I slide both hands down your back, and look over your shoulder, admiring the smooth curve of your ass from this very special vantage point.

Your head is practically a blur as your speed up your attention to my cock, and soon I have to give in to you, leaning back against the cushions and just feeling all that you do.

My lips close tightly around your shaft as you lean back into the chair. I Know you are close from your body language and the way you are moaning. I move myself directly over you, my mouth bobbing straight up and down, letting my saliva spill down onto your cock as I draw up on your hot meat.

My surroundings were completely lost to me as I was focused entirely on your cock. As I feel my body become flush, I pull off and quickly straddle your legs. Placing my hands on the back of the chair, I slowly slide back and forth on you as it pushes up between my lips, my wetness coating your cock. I plant soft kisses on your throat as I press my pussy down onto you.

Feeling your cock sliding up, hitting my clit causes me to roll my eyes as it sends a shock through my entire body. Back and forth I slide on you, each time I can feel the head trying to push up into my pussy. Each time pushing a little deeper, stretching my opening a little more each time. God this felt so fucking good I thought.

Then, with one thrust, the head pops into my slick pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moan in a low continuous tone.

Last edited:
I can feel your fingers, centering me on your pussy, inviting me inside. You slide me around, spreading my pre-cum, mixing it with your moisture, adding to your saliva. I am going to slide inside you with so much ease, I wonder if you will even notice it. Though based on how long it's been since you've had a visitor over---never in my recollection---you must be incredibly tight right now. Tight and ready to draw me in, pulling at my cock, pulling me upwards.

My hands are active, sliding up your back, pressing my thumbs into your tits as I caress your sides, sliding down behind to grip your ass. With my hands there, I feel you start applying pressure, any second I will be filling you. I start tugging downward, using what leverage I have from my seat to start thrusting up into you. Slowly and gently I feel your pussy begin to accept me.

Suddenly I am fully inside you, buried along my full length. I moan loudly at that, disregarding my sleeping wife. I look up into your eyes, pulling your face towards me. I kiss up the side of your neck, my lips seeking out yours. My mouth finds yours and my lips part...

As I feel your cock fill my aching pussy, a shiver goes through me as I feel your hands exploring my body, your thumbs rubbing over my hardened nipples, your warm breath on my neck.

I sense your mouth searching for mine. Our lips meet. Our mouths open. I hungrly thrust my tongue into your mouth, moaning as your cock pushes deeper into me. I simultaneously grind down on you as I lock my arms aroudn your neck. Oh my god, this feels so good I think as it has been so long since I've had any sort of interaction with a guy. And I wasn't going to feel guilty even though it was you are my friend's husband.

I begin to rock my hips with you buried inside me. Our tongues swirling and dancing. My clit rubbing against you sending wave after wave through me as I cum on you. Moaning deeply into your mouth, my orgasm long and hard, muscles clenchign around your cock.

And suddenly there wasn't anyone but this woman, there wasn't anything else. No creaking chair, no thin walls, no shut bedroom door, and no other woman sleeping next door. I was thrusting up into you, hard as I could, and as I arced my back to gain that little extra, I yanked your hips down onto me, thrusting as deep into you as I could from this angle.

Our lips are locked together, my tongue darting out to caress yours and explore your mouth, I nibble at the corner of your lip. You are start to moan deeply, throaty and guttural as you kiss me, right into my mouth. This puts me over the edge, I start feeling my own orgasm building inside me. I'm shoving harder, panting, putting all of me inside you. Your hips are rocking against me, your tits bouncing against my chest. I can feel your body start to shudder, your pussy is squeezing me, demanding that I cum for you, ready to drain my cock, and pull all of me up into you. Your orgasm doesn't surprise me when it comes. I could see it building from a long way off. You were desperate for it.

I feel like I'm about to come, following the tail end of your shuddering and moans. Suddenly my eyes flash open, inches from yours. I break our kiss. I cannot cum in you, my wife's best friend, I just can't, not like this, not without talking about it. I start trying to lift you out of my lap, to pry your clamping pussy off my dick---still not wanting to interrupt your finish.

I felt you trying to lift off me, trying not to cum inside me but the force of my own orgasm gave me the strength to keep myself impaled on you as you squirmed to get out from under me. I could feel your cockhead swell in me. I was determined to get you to release yourself inside of me knowing that if you did, it would prolong my own orgasm a bit longer.

I leaned into your ear after you break our kiss and whisper, "cum inside me Christian. I want you to. I want you to cum inside my pussy. Don't you want to cum inside me Christian? Cum inside my hot pussy?" I licked your earlobe then sucked on your whole ear, before sucking the air out. Proceeding to nibble on your earlobe as I pumped your cock, willing it to cum.

"Your cock feels so good. Ohhhhhhh god I love how your cock feels inside me." Whispering into your ear trying to push you over the edge. I always loved the feel of a guy swelling up inside me, love the feel of total release. My heart was pounding in my chest as my explosive orgasm was winding down. My body flush, my nipples sensitive as my clit throbbed.

"Fuck! Oh god, you little slut! You're going to make me cum aren't you. That's what you want." I can feel my own orgasm nearing the critical point, soon I will not be able to stop even if I had wanted to.

Your hips still rocking against me, my hands tightly gripping your ass and I go for broke, pulling you hard onto my cock, thrusting up inside you. My mouth near your ear, I whisper: "I'm going to make you my own personal whore. How does that sound?"

As your pussy grips my dick, I can feel my cock swelling, ready to cum, one more tug and I explode into you, filling your pussy with my semen, spraying it deep inside you, spreading it around.

"Oooohhh, fuck, yes." My breathing is heavy, panting, and I bite down hard on your shoulder as I orgasm, pressing your body against me.

My breathing settling down some, I say, "I'm going to hate myself in the morning, aren't I?"

Just as my orgasm was finishing, I felt your body tense up, knowing he was about to explode inside me. When you started calling me a slut, I didn't know what to think at first as no one ever called me that before. But the way you said it, along with the fact that your cock was engorged in me, ready to release, made me cum again instantly. Calling me a slut and a whore while fucking me made me lose it. I whispered in your ear, "cum in your little slut's pussy, give it all to me!" My breathing so hard. God, I never talked like this before. After what seemed like forever, I realized that I should get off and go back to my room and clean up before Amy wakes up.

My heart racing as I started to worry about Amy walking up and finding us. I pull off quickly and say "sorry. I won't hate you in the morning though", smiling at you. I could feel your cum start to seep out and drip down my leg as I bend down to pick up my robe. I turn to head back to my room but stop. Turning around, slipping my robe on, I mouth "thank you" and blow you a kiss and then scurry back to my room leaving you with a cum-soaked cock and an empty drink.

I watch your retreating backside, the sway of your hips, as you scamper back to your room. 'God that was fun,' I think to myself. I look down at my cock, still glistening with our combined juices, as my raging hardon slowly recedes.

Looking at my empty glass, my forgotten magazine, I take a deep breath. I imagine my wife, still asleep in the next room. More than imagine, I hope that she is. I heave myself out of my chair, and notice the damp spot where I had been sitting. I clean that up, and then head to the bathroom rinsing and toweling off as best as I can at the sink.

I slip into bed, trying hard not to disturb Amy as she sleeps. Thank god, she is still asleep. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling, replaying the recent events in my mind. I think about the woman in the next room, wondering what her thoughts are about the whole situation. Will she want that again? Will she tell Amy? What will Amy do if she find out? I can't possibly imagine her not finding out; I feel like it's written all over my face. I lay there waiting, for sleep or for morning, whichever comes first.

My body felt so alive as I returned to bed. Lying there with my pussy still full of Christian's cum, I rehashed the whole scenario in my mind again and again, especially the part where I kept myself impaled on his cock, coaxing him to cum inside me. I always loved the feel of a man when he is swelling up inside me and slamming my body so hard, shooting his load deep inside me. It's a wonder I never became pregnant when I was younger. But after getting an IUD, I never had to worry about that anymore.

After a few minutes of lying there thinking of my session with Christian, my thoughts turned to Amy and how she would feel about all this. I never meant to hurt my dear friend, but in reality, I don't think she would get mad. I know Amy, and she would just say that it was a natural condition and accept it at that. My eyelids slowly became heavy as I lay in bed. Drifting off into the deepest of sleep. With Christian still inside me.

When I awoke, when morning finally came around, I realized that I did awake, which meant to my sleep addled brain that I must have slept. Taking an inventory of my surroundings, I found that in all normalcy I was firmly wrapped around Amy, her round ass pressed firmly against me and my arms crossing her breasts. Her sleepy murmur innocent and quiet as I disentangled myself. I started coffee, and went to shower.

In there my mind returned to last night. And almost immediately I felt a stirring of my desires. Two women in one night, two gorgeous women, both aching to fuck my brains out...a guy could get used to that. And upon reflection, Amy was sure to be cool with all of this. Certainly she might even be jealous, that I had gotten her best friend into the sack and she hadn't been there to watch!

I went about my morning routine; dressing, making breakfast, trying hard not to think about the delicate razor's edge predicament that I found myself in. Surely this house of cards could not stand for long. Then my wife came into the kitchen, and as per our custom, her breakfast and steaming mug were sitting at her place, right on time. I beamed at her in honest happiness, how could a guy not feel lucky when she was the woman traipsing down the stairs every morning.

Waking from what was probably the soundest sleep I have had since moving in with Amy and Christian, I gradually met the day. The light shining through the window showed promise of a beautiful day ahead. Instantly, my thoughts turned to Christian and our escapade from last night in the living room. Then to my friend Amy. Did she know what happened? Is she suspicious? Did Christian tell her out of guilt? How would I handle Amy if she confronted me?

Calm down, I told myself. You're getting worked up over nothing. It will be alright. I decided to take a shower before heading to breakfast. No sense in meeting them with her husband's cum still inside me.

The shower was invigorating and made me relaxed. Being that it looked beautiful outside, I decided to wear my yellow sundress, no bra and a pair of sheer white panties.

Walking into the kitchen in my bare feet, I smiled and said "hello", hoping that my nervousness was not obvious. When I walked in, Amy had her back to me, so I ran my hand along the back of Christian's shoulders, dragging my fingernails along the nape of his neck. I immediately felt a warmth between my legs. I gave him a wicked smile and mouthed a kiss towards him before taking my seat opposite him like I always did.

"so, how is everyone this morning?"

Sylvia was treading a fine line. As she touched me, running her fingers through the back of my head, and scraping my neck, my thoughts instantly ran to and then pounced upon the scene in the livingroom not eight hours ago.

The look in your eye was smug satisfaction as you sat down opposite me, with the faintest wiggle to suggest that you are not wearing much under the thin material of your otherwise modest-seeming sun dress. Your voice was all innocence though when you asked after us. We talked noncommittally about the day, our plans, and I am desperate to hide any indication that anything is amiss. And if I do say so myself, I have to think that I did a rather good job of playing the natural.

I had been debating all morning whether or not I would go into the office for a few hours. But the atmosphere around the kitchen table told me that it wouldn't take much to upset the balance. A misstep by either of us could spell disaster and I was loath to leave home with what was tantamount to two tigresses locked in the same cage, as it were. I make up my mind then and there, deciding not to stray too far from the approaching affray. I explain how work will just have to do without me for the day, and that I would be taking advantage of the lovely weather to get some work done around the house. After all there was much to be done in the garden with the spring coming on and some repairs to make on the house.

I sit down beside my wife, clamping my hand around her thigh affectionately and ask whether or not she'll be working in the studio today. And turning to you, I tease playfully, asking what the no good, lazy, layabout roommate will be doing to keep up on her end of the rent. I wink at you across the breakfast table. Amy swats my hand, and leans definitively across to you and says that you are welcome to stay as long as you need to, and we wouldn't kick you out for love or money.

"Well...", tilting my face at you, practically looking up at you, I pick up my fork and smile, I was thinking that perhaps I should start to "work" on my tan." emphasizing the word "Work" since you decided to tease me in front of Amy. Amy was such a good friend coming to my defense but would she be so quick to do that again if she knew I fucked her husband last night?

"I mean, it looks like such a nice day to lay out in the hot sun", placing the tines of the fork on my lower lip and pushing it into my lip as I stared at you. "If you don;t think I will get in your way or disturb you from your gardening?" I run my bare foot up your leg as you sit next to your wife. I wonder if you could play it cool while I rubbed higher up your leg. It was so much fun flirting with Christian as he was so careful not to give anything away. I was starting to get excited a little and noticed my nipples starting to poke through my thin yellow sun dress.

Finishing off my juice and eggs, I bounce up and say, "time to change and go get some rays. Care to join me Amy?" I lean forward on the table, knowing that they both could see my bare breasts if they dared to peek down my dress.

Last edited:
I don't even blink as I feel your foot rising up my leg. Amy would have to be a mind reader to know what was going on between us. I start in, full of bluster: "You certainly will get in my way, and you'll be doing it purposefully. I'm just a simple homeowner trying to get about his chores. One of you I could likely resist, but two bikini clad woman, if you manage that much," I mutter, "will be hard to ignore." Amy leans in and bites my shoulder through my thin button up shirt.

Sitting there innocently I look to my wife and encourage her. "Why don't you, hon? After the winter here, I'm sure we could all use a little vitamin D. Hell you might even catch me with my shirt off." I say this as I start gathering the dishes, preparing to clear the table and wash up.

As you lean in closely, I see from the corner of my eye that Amy's eyes dart down quickly, subtly, to take in your naked tits. She bites the corner of her lip, and just as quickly regains her composure. She is still quietly contemplating her options for the day as I get up and turn to the sink, trying to ignore the image in my head of these two gorgeous women sunning themselves in the back yard. 'They would make the perfect book ends to my library.'

"Yeah Amy! Why don't come out with me? It will be like old times when we used to go in your backyard and flirt with your neighbor. What was his name again? Mr. Cannolloni or something like that?"

I happened to catch Amy's glance and know for sure that Christian definitely took a good look. I snickered to myself as I straightened up and started to head to my bedroom. "Well, I'm gonna head out even if you don't to Amy. I thought it would be fun to flirt with the help." Motioning with my head pointing towards Christian and then bursting out laughing.

"But I guess I will have to do all the flirting then." Disappearing around the bend and closing my bedroom door. Slipping off my sun dress and then my panties, I open my suitcase from the closet looking for my sunburst string bikini. I always get looks wearing this and I think Christian will absolutely love it.

Last edited:
Standing there at the sink, I tried to wrap my head around my wife and her pal driving wild the neighborhood. It wasn't that much of a stretch, and my mind loved the exercise. Amy came up behind me, pressed herself against my back, kissed my earlobe and whispered: "Well congratulations mister sensitive...you have done a remarkable job of maintaining your self control so far. We'll see how long you last once you've seen this girl in a bikini. She has the capacity to drive me up a tree. And she isn't even really my type."

She reached around the front of me and gave my cock a quick squeeze through my shorts. "Knowing the competition I'll have, I had better wear that little black number that you're so fond of." Her voice trailed off as she made her way to the bedroom.

All I could do was stare hypnotically out the window as I finished up the dishes and daydreamed. This day would either go really well, or really horribly.

Back