Lit has so few under 25

I'm a 21 y/o female, long time lurker, even longer time reader (let's just say I pretended the no minors warning wasn't there for a while!) but newish poster. I'm happily taken so I'm not looking to meet anyone for chats (we all know what that's about :p), I'm mostly hoping to have a few laughs, talk some crap on the boards and maybe learn some new tricks.
 
Heh, well I just registered to LitEro yesterday, even though I've been browsing the stories of the site a couple of months now.

So yeah, being a 20 y/o amateur writer I basically registered to the forums to further hone my skills and to catch on to any useful tips from the forums before actually submitting any stories.

Speaking of which, how many of you under 25 y/o's have submitted any stories to this site?
Has the critique/comments been helpful or some such?
 
I'm a 25 yr old male! I tend to lurk a lot, but I don't really post much since my interest in mostly in chatting in private with girls. I tend to lurk the amateur picture forum a lot as well as looking through the personal's section. The trouble is always finding someone to chat with. For me, I'm not too worried about chatting with someone my age, since online is about the passion and personality more than the looks.

I'm always up for chatting with a girl. Feel free to PM me if any of you are interested :)
 
"around" may be a relative term... You're across the pond. But I guess that will be forgivable ;)
 
hi

Hi everybody. I'm Nate and recently turned 20. Just discovered Literotica recently so I'm still learning my way around here.
 
23 here. Been browsing through Literotica for a few years now, but just decided to join the forums now. :)
 
hey! this is a great idea for a thread. I finally managed to stumble upon it 23 here from just south of DC!
 
I'm 20 and there are ocassionaly some younger folks to interact with on lit. I've talked with a few before. I'm not on lit all the time though, because sometimes life gets too busy so maybe that's the case with some of the other younger people? Trying to balance school, a social life, work, and then free time is really hard.
 
I'm 24. When I hit the big 2 - 5 do I have to stop subscribing to this thread? :D
 
Back
Top