The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

Tomas listened to Eva with a rather contemptuous smile. He had rightly anticipated her response to his words, with her denying all he had told her. He walked over to the naked woman. and took a hold of her hair, and led her to the basement of the house. He didn't bother turning on the light, as he could see well enough in the darkness. He took the stairs slowly, giving her enough time to get their measure and not fall over on the way down. If she did, he would just drag her down my her hair. He took her a few paces from the bottom of the stairs and half dropped her and half threw her to the ground.

"Stay there."

He found a length of chain, and two padlocks. He attached one end of the chain around Eva's neck, locking it in place. It was not tight enough to hurt her, but she wouldn't be able to slip is off over her head either. A little further searching found a length of very sturdy pipe along a cleared section of wall. After he pulled her over by the chain, the loose end went around that and was also locked in place. He pocketed the keys. He turned Eva around so her back was to him. With deliberate care, he twisted the metal of one of the cuffs until it weakened enough to him to snap the steel. He did the same with the other one, tossing the remains over to the other side of the room.

"You see, you tried to blame me for the damage you did to yourself with the handcuffs. That is a prime example of you deluding yourself. I didn't do anything to you. You did it all yourself. Likewise, you try an tell anyone who will listen that you didn't enjoy what happened. You did, and you know it. The next time you will enjoy it again. You know you will. Your body has tasted it, and knows what it likes.

"It is so typical of humans to react like this. Find something that runs against their own perspective of how the world should be, and it is therefore wrong. Banish it, destroy it or lie to yourself until it goes away. But why? Especially when it is something with the potential to make you happy? You fight your body, which is stronger than your mind, to stop something that you enjoy from occurring. You set yourself up to suffer immense hardship because what is happening doesn't fit your world view.

"Think about it. Seriously think about it. The choice is yours as to how much you suffer resisting your true self."

Tomas walked out of the basement, closing the door behind him. She would bend to reason. They always did. Because he had yet to meet a human that would die at their own hand rather than live the way they should.
 
Eva watched as he approached her, straightening somewhat as though in some sort of defensive measure, the smile on his face making her believe that she had again done something wrong. All too quickly his grasp on her hair caused her to wince, her head tilted back somewhat to relieve the immediate pressure on her scalp though it became obvious that if he wanted to let go he would.

Her steps were uneasy - mostly because she had never even seen the basement of Franks house and now she was being led down a flight of stairs unable to see anything. Her eyes were attempting to adjust as he led her down the stairs, only to find herself on the cement floor, wincing as she rolled onto her side.

Being told to stay wasn't very difficult for her, though she did manage to sit up with some difficulty.

She didn't see what he was doing, mainly seeing silhouette and then feeling the chain's weight as he put it around her neck. "What are you doing.." Eva found herself dragged across the floor, her breathing uneven as he locked the chain in place against the wall, pressing her head to the cool cement.

Her pulse was pounding in her temples as his fingers manipulated the cuffs off of her wrists and immediately brought them in front of her as he spoke, trying to see the damage done and failing, instead tracing her fingers over the bruising cuts, instead reaching up with trembling hands to the chain.

She eventually turned, enough to realize how close he was to her, pressing her back to the wall her brows knitted as he spoke, again wrapping her fingers around the chain around her neck. She didn't want anything to do with what he was saying - and she certainly didn't want to hear his thought process of how this all worked.

He rose and began up the stairs, and it wasn't until then that she began to panic.

"Don't leave me down here.." Her grip on the chain tightened as the only light in the room was closed off when the door was shut, her pulse quickening immediately. "Y..you can't leave me down here!"

The darkness itself was overwhelming, and again she turned to face the wall, following the chain until it reached the end, running her hands along the pipe in an attempt to find a joint. There was none. She dropped then, instead searching the floor to find something to pick the lock with, but for a basement it was surprisingly clean which was equally frustrating.

When Eva actually took the time to sit - just..sit against the wall she realized how exhausted she was, trying to recap everything that went on that day, drawing her knees to her chest ad pressing her head against them. For some reason the one thing that she didn't want to do was sleep. mainly due to the fact that she was in a pitch black basement chained to the wall and wanted to be awake should anything happen - but it was more difficult than she would have guessed to stay awake in a cooler than normal, dark basement.
 
Tomas caught the last plaintive cries from Eva before the door fully closed.

"Don't leave me down here.. Y..you can't leave me down here!"

Tomas smiled as he walked away, whispering to himself, "Yes, I can and I will."

He heard the moans and soft cries coming from Frank, and headed off to find him. It didn't take long to find Frank in the bathroom tending to his recent injury.

"Well, Frank, I'm sorry but you wont get to live out that little fantasy of yours now. You should have fucked her in the arse, rather than let her have a go at you with your teeth. Since you are too stupid to properly enjoy something as fine as Eva, I'm not going to give you a second chance of getting yourself mauled." A wave of relief swept over Frank. "You are truly stupid. I could see how much you wanted to have your way with her, even though you thought it was wrong of you to act on it. You could have simply fucked her, had your fantasy come true, and been a little happier. But no, you had these silly high ideals that got in the way, and look what happened.

"If you manage to be a good lad, and keep things under control around here, I will get you a little something that you can keep. She will happily allow you to inflict whatever perversions on her body that you desire. Further more, you'll be happy to have her in anyway you like, as she will love you for your attention, and all the things you do with her. Now, shut up, and tend to that properly. Eva will need food shortly. You will give it to her without saying a word. You will do nothing else to her, even if she attacks you. You will let her kill you if needs be. Do you understand me, Frank?"

The other man's face paled, but he simply nodded. He turned his attention back to his wounded cock, doing his best to ignore Tomas.

Tomas walked back to the main room, sitting down and getting comfortable. He would let Eva have a few hours alone in the dark, then go down and reminder her of the truth of her life. She wanted him. He felt it the first time they made contact in the club. He would open her eyes to that truth, and they would reap the benefits of it.

"Plus, I am sure that Eva will do just about anything to be out of there. Sincerely and honestly do anything."

His pose set, he became still as a statue until it was time to pay Eva another visit.
 
Eva heard the footsteps, her eyes opening almost reluctantly as she sat up. Luckily, Frank could not see in the dark and had to flip the light switch, illuminating the room and causing her to squint in an attempt to focus as he moved quickly down the stairs, his gait visibly different since she had managed to do some harm between his legs.

She could smell the food before she saw it, but did not stand, instead sitting up and drawing her knees up toward her chest in an attempt to cover herself as much as possible.

Her eyes fell on her wrists as he approached her, and while it looked somewhat better than it felt at the moment, the damage did not exactly look good.

"Frank.."

He seemed to be trying to ignore her, leaning down to set down a tray in front of her before straightening again.

"Frank you're better than this. You're just..you're going to let yourself become his lap dog? He...he can't do this without you, right? What's he doing is he resting? You shouldn't let him.you should wake him up.."

He said nothing, taking a step back from her only to let her eyes move to the tray as he started up the stairs. For everything that Frank was, intelligent did not rank high. There was a full set of silverware with the dish.

The lights were off within seconds but she already had the knife in her hand, eyeing it before the door shut. If Frank was unable to wake him up while he was at his weakest, she would damn well try.

Eva first tried to force the prongs of the fork into the lock that held the chain around her neck, finding quickly that it was too thick though the attempt persisted for about an hour or so.

Eva didn't know exactly what time it was, but she waited. She was trying to remember the amount of darkness in the sky when she'd been dragged down the stairs in the first place, and then she was trying to be patient. It was much more difficult sitting in the darkness, but after eating bits and pieces from the tray and picking at the lock, she used the knife to entertain herself.

Eva didn't need to do much to it, but she found herself scraping it along the cement repeatedly only to then test its sharpness, repeating the process until it was sufficient. The task alone probably passed another hour or so. Really she should have been sleeping and trying to gain some strength, but this was far more important to her because she was certain that it would be the only shot she had to get away.

It was much harder than she would have thought to drag a blade across her wrist. The pressure alone made her shudder - but she didn't have any amount of light to tell her how deep was too deep. It was all on instinct - which was even more terrifying.

Swallowing hard, Eva put a good amount of pressure on her wrist and quickly dragged the knife across. The blade was not sharp enough that it didn't hurt immediately, but the amount of blood that began pouring out of her wrist at least told her that she hadn't cut too far down.

It was only a few seconds before she could smell the blood herself, clutching the knife in her opposite hand while she felt the blood drop onto her thigh, eventually finding its way to the ground.

"Fucking hell.." Her teeth were clenched as she did her best not to clutch the bleeding appendage, knowing that if nothing else - he would smell it, and probably had well before her nose did.
 
Tomas heard Frank moving around, taking food down to Eva. He was slightly surprised, and equally a little upset that Eva hadn't attacked him while he was down there. Without any more words, Frank went to his bedroom. Tomas wondered what the poor fellow was thinking, but put pay to those thoughts as not being worthy of his time and effort. The man was weak willed, and easily dominated into doing his bidding.

The time passed before Tomas caught the distinct odour of blood. Fresh blood. It took but a moment for him to determine who the source was. He moved swiftly to the basement door, turning on the light as he went. He wanted Eva to know what happened, and he also wanted to make sure that he understood exactly what happened.

He saw the wound to her wrist, as well as the metal knife that Frank had foolishly given her. He covered the distance in a blink of a eye, removing the knife and tossing it to the base of the stairs. The other cutlery followed soon after.

Tomas grabbed the mutilated arm, her hand and arm just below the elbow being firmly gripped in each hand. He investigated the wound, and was pleased to see that the damage was not too extensive.

"That was a rather stupid thing to do to yourself, Eva. Lucky for you that I am here." He made an obvious move to bite his lip, puncturing the nearly colourless flesh. He then redirected the blood to where he wounded himself, letting it pool around the wound. He let two large drops of his blood fall onto her wound. He watched as the blood worked its magic on her. Her body immediately started to heal at a rapid rate. The blood flow stopped after the vampiric blood touched the wound. Before her eyes, the flesh pulled together, rejoining as if the wound had never existed in the first place. The process slowed as the flesh under her skin was almost completely repaired. One more drop of Tomas' blood restored her abused wrist to being completely unmarred.

"There, all good as new. See, I do care about you, Eva."

He stood up, taking her food away with him. He walked back to the stairs, pausing to pick up the cutlery he tossed there. With a single, leering glance back at her, he wandered up the stairs, turned off the light and closed the door behind him. He put everything in the kitchen, then went to see Frank. He found the man curled up in a ball on his bed, whimpering to himself.

"Frank, that is the last mistake I am going to allow you to make. If you give her anything that she can use to hurt herself, I will get you to rape her. And I am quite sure that she will kill you before allowing you that pleasure. Rest assured that I will make sure that you don't stop until you've had her. That way, she will have no choice but to kill you. Then, I will find someone to take over for you in tending to Eva. They might not be as concerned for her well being as you are. Be grateful I am in such a fine mood, Frank. I thought of you jumping in front of a bus or train for what you did.

"Don't ever fuck up again, Frank. Oh, that includes trying to tell anyone about what is going on here. Because, if you try, the authorities will know that it was all your doing. And kidnapping is hard jail time, Frank. With big, mean men who'll probably fuck you to death."

Tomas left Frank to the range of images that he was painting for himself, including the fact that he was in too deep to get out in one piece. Tomas resumed his place in the main room, and waited until an hour before dawn. At that stage, he readied himself to visit Eva, and enjoy her.
 
Eva probably could have killed Frank with the knife he had given her just by aiming right and throwing - she had had enough training to do that - but she didn't really want to kill him - just get him out of the house and as far away from Tomas as she possibly could.

It seemed longer for him to react than it actually took, and when the lights turned on she nearly didn't even seem him move down the stairs and over to her. It instead seemed as though in one second there was no one in the room and in the next as she squinted to see him - he was in front of her.

Her pulse quickened somewhat as his fingers clutched her arm, immediately pushing against his arm with her free hand - her eyes locked on his lips as he bit.

"No..I don't want that!"

He seemed completely unphased by the fact that she was trying to get away from him, hitting his arm briefly - until the blood touched the wound.

Eva stared in confusion as the wound began to close itself, every bit of damage that she had done repairing at such a rate that she had to stare at it in order to make certain that she was seeing clearly. What was worse was that within seconds all evidence of what she had done to herself physically was gone, though the blood remained on her wrist.

He said that he cared about her and when he actually allowed it Eva pulled her arm away, looking around for the cutlery - obviously having not noticed that he had tossed it out of her reach when he came down the stairs.

"You don't care about me...you care that you have something to play with!"

Again the lights were off and she groaned in defeat, hitting the back of her head against the wall before shutting her eyes. She couldn't help but run her fingers over her wrist, though without any sort of way to defend herself, Eva had to think of a new plan before he came back downstairs. To the hunter, giving in wasn't really something she planned to do.

Every time Tomas looked at her she was brought back to when she was younger, brought back to the fact that he was the one who made it impossible to sleep at night for years because of what he had done - though now her mother was part of the guilty party. She did blame him - though the blame was a bit more evenly spread out for a lot of things, and it was almost overwhelming just to think about - but the fact that she was locked in a basement in complete darkness wasn't helping her to get out of her head. She was practically living in her head.

Eva's breathing was uneven as she sat there, her eyes closed, hands covering her face. It wasn't something that she enjoyed - being vulnerable, but at the moment she was - and while she had fully intended on harnessing it and turning it into some stronger barrier against Tomas, instead the images of her parents, the fact that he so easily had full control of one of her closest friends, that he had killed innocent people in order to get her attention only brought up the very obvious fact that she wasn't strong enough to protect any of them - not years ago, and not even now.

She didn't know how much time had passed as she sat there and let those thoughts almost take over her conscious mind, and with no ability to get away from the man who she believed to be the cause of this seemed only to weigh on her even more.
 
Tomas casually stripped when the appropriate time arrived. Once completely naked, he looked for, and quickly found a roll of tape. While it was a paper based tape, with sufficient length it would serve the purpose he had in mind. He prepared the tape so there would be enough for him to commence the unrolling easily when he got to the basement.

He closed the door to the basement behind him, not leaving it open for too long. He walked down the stairs, taking his time to allow the right levels of emotional buildup occur within Eva. He wanted her to recall exactly what he did to her previously. The thoughts would prepare her body slightly, making it quicker and easier to get her to her peak. If he was truly fortunate, her experience in he forthcoming orgasms would be greater. He didn't way a word as he approached her.

He again used his superior speed and strength to get her arms into the position that he wanted. He grabbed each arm, bringing them together do her wrists were pressed together. He pressed the loose end of the tape on Eva's arm, and quickly taped her wrists together. He wrapped it around several times until he was certain that she was unable to break the bond. He then repeated the process on her forearms, just below the elbows.

Happy that her arms were properly prepared, he walked over to one stack of cardboard boxes, and pulled out an old blanket.

"Regardless of your incorrect opinions, I am concerned about your well being, as opposed to be concerned about a mere toy." He unfolded the blanket. throwing in to the floor near where Eva was sitting. "If you were a mere toy for me to play with, I would have molded your mind until you thought of yourself as nothing more than my toy, and would willing allow me to play with you until you were broken. Literally. Also, would I care about what injuries you might get while we enjoy ourselves? If you were a toy, I wouldn't throw a blanket down for you. Would I?

"But you are more than a toy, Eva. You are special." He grabbed her and forced her onto her elbows and knees on the blanket. He quickly dropped behind her, testing her nether regions with his fingers. He roughly rubbed her pussy, pressuring the clit hard. He worked her long enough to feel her start to react physically, then slipped two fingers into her carnal passage, He pumped her with a steady pace, parting his fingers slightly on the withdraw to rub her g-spot.

"If you were merely a toy, would I put in effort to make you cum like this? To arouse you when there is no physical benefit to me? When we first renewed our relationship at the Club, Eva, you were quite aroused by what I did for you. And how did you decide to repay that? By fucking someone else who wouldn't even care about whether you enjoyed it or not.

"But I want you to enjoy it, Eva. I know you will enjoy it. Your deliciously sexy body tells me clearly every time we get together how much you desire me and what I do for you. Believe me, you do things for me that no one else has. You will come to realize that you are mine, and want to give yourself to me. Often. When you do, then you will be much happier."

Tomas continued using his fingers to bring Eva to her climax. He longed to feel her body respond to his stimulation, reinforcing all that he told her, making her know that she was surrendering to him.
 
As soon as she heard the door open Eva's head lifted somewhat from her hands. The door was shut and she knew immediately that it wasn't Frank. The thing that she found most frustrating was that she couldn't see him - and with the way that he moved it was an incredibly unfair disadvantage.

Blue eyes struggled to focus in the darkness and she shifted uncomfortably on the ground, each step on the stairs seeming to make her heart pound faster. Her head was turned in his general direction - but she couldn't see.

She barely had time to toy with the idea of fighting back as he taped her arms together, though as soon as he had finished she was trying to figure out a way to get the tape off as having no use of her arms proved for an even more difficult situation the last time - and she wasn't sure she was prepared for that again.

As he rummaged around and spoke she heard something tossed near her, the almost imperceptible sound causing her to flinch - though she still didn't move.

"If you were a mere toy for me to play with, I would have molded your mind until you thought of yourself as nothing more than my toy, and would willingly allow me to play with you until you were broken. Literally. Also, would I care about what injuries you might get while we enjoy ourselves? If you were a toy I wouldn't throw a blanket down for you. Would I? But you are more than a toy, Eva. You are special."

Everything seemed to happen quickly, his hands on her, forcing her onto the blanket as she squirmed to get away from him, already trembling as she found herself on her knees, the rest of her weight held by her elbows.

"I don't..I don't understand what you want from me!"

He was behind her then and she gasped as he immediately began working her pussy and clit, trying to actually crawl away from him, finding it more difficult to concentrate as his fingers worked her body.

"S..stop talking..I don't..I don't care if you think you are doing something good.." She whimpered as she pressed her forehead against her hands only to again try to move forward, the chain around her neck a reminder that there was really nowhere to go.

"You have..to hold me here..and you think for..for some reason that I want you...you're..deranged.." She spoke between labored breaths, her body aching as she seemed to be trying to force mind into a place where his thrusting fingers wouldn't affect her.

With her eyes shut tightly, Eva groaned, the mere thought that at some point she would actually want to give herself to him almost enough to make her nauseous. Her heart was pounding, fingers curling into fists as he continued, the stimulation too much for her to recede fully into her a headspace where she wasn't affected.

She seemed to do better, however, willing herself to remain still as his fingers pumped inside her though her legs quivered as though craving more stimulation, her body wanting nothing more than to press back against him. She feel the effects on her body, her entire self warmer, the cold room causing her to shiver every so often, though she still wasn't moving - doing her best not to give him that satisfaction.

Of course he had every other satisfaction. The quiet sounds that she couldn't keep silent - while suppressed were still there, the fair skin of her cheeks flushed horribly. Had the lights been on she would have little ability to focus on much of anything. Eva seemed to be resigning herself to believing that the sooner she came, the sooner he would stop - though she actually found it harder to force herself into that mindset than it was to force herself out of it.

She almost had to stop herself from thinking - from second guessing everything that was happening, as his fingers had brought her on the verge of climax easily but her thoughts were easily holding her back.

She was panting as for a few minutes she forced her mind to be clear of much thought at all, a whimper almost immediately followed by a moan. It didn't take long before her shuddering and shivering was not from the chill in the air, but from her body giving into his ministrations, her pussy squeezing his fingers as he thrust them into her.

When she climaxed the cry that escaped her lips was almost one of defeat, as she again let him win - let him do what he wanted and get his way about it though as soon as she felt a weakness in her legs her entire body drooped somewhat, legs spreading a bit more as she remained on her knees, struggling to catch her breath.
 
Tomas didn't give Eva much time to recover before he started on her again.

"What do I want from you? I want you, of course. Exactly as I am having you."

His finger brushed her clit softly, enough to register and to cause some sensation to her, but not enough to make her peak again.

"The reason you are chained down here is because you still fight what is the truth. You know as well as I do that you are going to scream your peak again once I fuck you. If you don't fight too hard, you'll do it twice. You're here for your own good."

Tomas shifted himself so that he was better aligned, and pushed himself deep into Eva. Her previous orgasm had left her well lubricated. He proceeded to take her strongly, his powerful thrusts slamming his groin into her ass and filling the room with the loud slapping noises. She fitted his cock well, bring about the physical sensations that he remembered meant that the sex was good. While the urges were surpassed by others just as powerful and even more demanding, he found that sex was a great weapon to use against the mortals. As well as being somewhat enjoyable when done in that kind of way.

He was not lying to Eva when he said that she did enjoy it on a physical level. He could tell easily from her responses that she enjoyed the manner in which he took her. If she wasn't enjoying it to some level, the strong willed woman wouldn't be reacting the way she was. Any woman would react to some degree, Tomas knew that from first hand experience from many such takings.

He cast his mind back to before his change, remembering the way a hot woman's body felt on his shaft, being taken by a man who had proven his worth in service to his Lord. He was permitted to keep one woman as his own, and to have free use of those not gifted. He remembered the difference in all of them. The virgins, or recently taken, who were fearful of their loss of worth to future husbands they would never have. Those who had lovers or husbands who knew their place with a man, and worked to make sure that they pleased the man who had them. He drew on those memories, and brought them forward. His body started to respond to the thoughts, the scenario that he conjured.

His strength and speed were held in check, as he replayed the manner where he took one young wife, fresh from her honeymoon. His cock began to increase in girth returning to a more youthful stature as he continued to take Eva as he desired, and how she would enjoy. He gripped her hips, and moved her in time with his actions, pushing her hips lower so his thrusts would hit her g-spot with the head of his cock every time he thrust into her.

"Well, Eva, how close are you now?" His fucking of her didn't change pace or strength. "I will keep going until you cum, Eva. Then, I will fuck you more until you cum again. After that, I will have a little surprise for you."
 
His words barely registered as she attempted to regain her position on the floor, perhaps attempt to move away again, though as his finger just barely grazed over her clit she found herself whimpering, her body constantly reminded of the ache between her thighs that he was doing so well to cause.

Eva's brain threatened to shut down, to give in an allow her to just enjoy the experience but she refuse to allow it. The sheer fact that she was able to control even slightly the fact that she knew this was wrong - and she knew that she had to be chained and restrained in order to remain still gave her some hope that her body hadn't won.

Of course as he pushed himself inside of her - again Eva found herself breathless, panting as she tried to move away only to have him begin moving inside of her. Blue eyes shut tightly as each thrust of his hips had her moaning, dropping so that her forearms were against the ground and lowering her head somewhat, trying to find some way to brace herself against the thrusts as each seemed to be below the point where it would actually hurt her, but hard enough that not only did she know he could, but also hard enough that any other stimulation didn't quite match it.

After a few moments of resting she struggled to lift herself back up, though his hands so easily held her hips - keeping her in place. She attempted to throw her weight a few times in attempt to get off of her hands and knees but it didn't seem to phase him. As he pushed her hips down her body immediately shuddered in response, barely hearing a word he was saying, far too preoccupied with her own labored breathing and moaning to be bothered with what he was saying - even if she wanted to know what it was that he was telling her.

When she wasn't ignoring him and his preaching about how wrong she was and how she would com to see that she wanted everything that he was doing to her - she actually did try to listen. Of course, it became harder to listen to him when he was slamming his hips against her ass.

The air seemed warmer as he again brought her to a climax, her body once more trembling as she cried out in ecstasy, her body again quivering. She found it more difficult than before to try and force herself back up, to once again try to move away from him, her mind becoming somewhat foggy, eyes shutting tightly as she struggled to clear her head, her words spoken between heavy breaths.

"Please...please no more.."
 
Tomas stayed perfectly still while Eva's body rocked, shuddered and tightened about him. He was allowing her a few moments to come down far enough from her high that when he resumed, she would rocket back up again.

"Please...please no more.."

"Very well, Eva. I'll stop fucking you."

Tomas withdrew, his cock wet from Eva's orgasm. The slurping sounds of his cock coming out of her wet pussy filled the quiet of the room. Tomas pulled himself free of of her body, feeling the cool air sharply contrasting against the heat he got from Eva's lust filled body. His left hand remained gripping Eva's hip while the right went to his shaft. Without any warning, Tomas lined himself up with her puckered anus, and pushed himself into her so that the head of his cock was buried in her arse.

"There, so I'll fuck you here instead."

Both hands gripping her hips, with one persistent push, he worked himself into her hot, tight arse until his entire length was encased within her body again. He kept her in full control as he worked his length in her other hole.

"Remember, I will keep doing this until you cum again, Eva."

He said nothing else as he raped her arse. He worked her only as hard as her body allowed. The more she relaxed and accepted his cock within her, the more vigourous his fucking of her became. He enjoyed every sound she made; her screams of pain and her cries of pleasure. Every response of her body to his thrusting was a joy to behold. The tightness of where he was taking her started to make him actually enjoy her physically. For the first time in centuries, Tomas worked to hold back the rising arousal within him. He was somewhat joyed at the response, while also being a bit surprised and shocked. None of those emotions got in the way of him driving Eva towards yet another orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Eva was shuddering as he pulled from her, actually feeling somewhat empty though she couldn't help but to be glad he wasn't inside of her. She had been fully prepared for him to leave her be after he withdrew and while she did find it somewhat confusing that he remained behind her it was obvious that she didn't put two and two together until it was too late.

Tomas managed to force himself in the one spot that she kept off limits to men, the sudden pressure against her backside causing her to tense horribly and as soon as he pushed, she screamed.

It took only moments for tears to stream down her flushed cheeks as he move within her, using her own cum as lubricant as she visibly struggled to breathe normally. Of course she heard him say that he would not stop until she came again, and once more she was trying to get the tape from around her wrists, not even attempting to stop herself from crying.

Despite the obvious pain that she was feeling it was obvious that something about the assault actually felt good though she wasn't sure if it was the high of the other orgasms that was making her think so.

Eva wasn't even certain how long he had been inside of her, her quiet gasps and cries for him to stop seeming to fall on deaf ears. Of course, with each thrust she actually found it harder to remain tense. It wasn't she was enjoying it so much as it was hurting her more to do so.

In the back of her head all that she could think was that he wasn't going to stop until she came, though luckily her body was in such an overload from the previous orgasms that she wasn't certain it would actually be difficult for her body to respond.

Of course the cries were laced with moans, but she wasn't even really aware of it. Despite the pain, he seemed to work the right angle that after what seemed like an eternity had her shuddering.

Even as an orgasm approached and swept through her slender frame some part of her didn't want him to stop moving, though the other wanted to get as far away from him as possible. Her pulse was racing as she tried to catch her breath, this 'high' from the orgasm far different because there was no desire to ask or even beg him to continue. She just wanted the onslaught to stop, every nerve ending seeming to be on fire which was contrasted heavily by the cool air, her muscles trembling under her own weight.

Eva wanted to again beg him to stop, to say that she could take no more, feeling used moreso than before - and it seemed to be enough to cause another wave of tears, pulling frantically against the tape - only to quickly give up on that and tug on the chain around her neck, shivering as the orgasm began to wear off enough for her to be able to feel the contrast of her body temperature versus that of the basement.
 
Tomas smiled at the way Eva responded to his new way of using her. Even through she screamed and cried out, he could feel how she was enjoying it as well. Once more, her body was saying one thing, and her mind was trying to say something different.

But he was again starting to feel emotions that he hadn't felt in many centuries, or at the very least, physical sensations that he hadn't felt in a similar time frame. The way she stopped fighting it made it even easier for him to enjoy her properly. The process of wearing down her stubbornness was a very exciting thought for Tomas. To finally show her how much she desired him, or what he did for her, would make it all the more sweeter.

Her orgasm had a different feel for Tomas, but not because of where he had taken her. He he remained buried deep within her as she enjoyed her own "little death". His smile was predatory as he waited for her to calm down. He listened to her cry, smelling the tears over the smells of Eva's fresh sexual aroma.

"There is no need to cry, Little One. I enjoyed it too, and I will still cum in you." Tomas, tightened his grip of her hips, fucking her with long, firm strokes. He allowed himself to surrender to the feelings that were welling up inside. They escaped as moans and groans of pleasure. Soon he was aware of his own approaching climax, picking up the speed to help it along. The slaps of their bodies fought to take command of the room, to dominate it audibly.

"Ahhhh." Tomas remained still as he filled her with his barren seed. Unlike the first peak, this one was closer to body temperature due to the prolonged proximity to Eva's body. He remained motionless as he continued to pump his fluids into her bowels. Only when he was sure that there was nothing more to give, did he push her off him and onto the blanket below. He rolled her onto her back. He reached over and snapped the bands of tape that held her arms together.

"Thank you, Little One. I am glad to see that you enjoyed it. Next time I am down here, you will suck my cock and drink everything you're given. I should warn you if you do anything stupid, you will suffer for it. Plus, you'll just have to keep going until you do."

Tomas stood up, and walked out of the basement. He headed straight to the bathroom where he washed off the remnants of their time together. Once he had dried and dressed, he sought out Frank.

"Ahh, Frank. You missed out on a golden opportunity by not fucking Eva's ass. But, it was not to be, was it. Take down some food for her, but not silverware. Not even plastic cutlery. She is not to be given anything that she can use to harm herself, Frank. Again, don't do anything else to assist her, even if it means she kills you.

"I have an errand or two to take care off. Make sure that she is fed and given water to drink."

Tomas headed out of the house, commencing his search for someone better suited to help look after his newest companion.
 
Eva didn't even bother to try to move as he pushed her off of him, rolling her easily onto her back. Her chest heaved as he reached forward to rid her wrists of the tape, though she had instinctively lifted her hands in a defensive measure before he did so, not out of being able to see what was happening, simply because she didn't really know any other reason for him to roll her onto her back.

The hunter was still confused as he spoke of her enjoyment, wondering almost if he saw her in a completely different light than reality, Eva using trembling hands to wipe the tears from her cheeks, immediately rolling onto her side as he got up.

Despite the fact that Eva wanted desperately to curl up in a ball and just let herself pass out, she knew that it wouldn't help her any to do so. She needed to get out of that basement - and it had to be before he came back down to get her.

When the light was eventually turned on she couldn't help but recoil somewhat, squinting as heavy human footsteps made their way into the basement. She remained where she was, watching Frank's feet, taking a few moments to scan his body as he carried the tray over to her. It was almost sad that he thought she was more than helpless now, crouching down next to her in order to set the tray down.

As soon as he was close enough - she was up.

Eva only had to get to her knees to have enough leverage to elbow the man in the temple for the second time now, the blow leaving him in a heap on the floor. It was really the only thing that she had the energy for so she was happy that it didn't take much - and the rest had to be done quickly - as quickly as she could manage.

If there was one thing that Frank was, it was predictable. Her hands went to the his left hand, shoving the sleeve of his sweater off and silently thanking some sort of God as she removed a watch from his wrist.

"Pin..pin pin..."

The word was muttered as she unclasped the thing, using her fingernails to remove one of the pins from the links in the watch, glancing back toward the door as she shoved it into the padlock that kept the chain around her neck.

It was ridiculous that she hadn't thought of it before, but the last time Frank had been down he had provided her with a different opportunity that she couldn't look past at the time it had happened. Now,..now was a different situation all together.

It took her only a matter of seconds to wiggle the thin pin enough to hear the lock click open, at which point she nearly threw it off of her neck.

Eva's adrenaline was pumping now, pulling off Frank's sweater and pulling it above her head, on her feet and opening a box marked 'donation' on the far side of the basement. The fact shorts that she found were ill-fitting as well as she would likely be freezing as soon as she left the house didn't quite seem to matter to her as she made her way cautiously up the stairs. Hearing nothing and seeing no one in her way, Eva made it to the back door before slipping out, the entire escape attempt taking under ten minutes.

And from there,..she ran.

Her legs protested as soon as she had stood up in the basement and they were burning almost immediately, the cold air not helping, but if she could get to even the train station she would have some sort of chance.
 
The outing had paled compared to the prelude. He had a few reliable leads on an adequate underling, but those that he managed to speak to were lacking. Tomas wanted someone who was intelligent, to a degree. Someone with the wits to hold a decent conversation when he wanted one, and could think ahead a little so they were rendered unconscious, or hard their genitals bitten. The few who were smart enough seemed to talk about topics that had occurred in more recent decades that he had no interest in at all.

When he entered the house, he knew that there was something wrong. The air quality was different, as well as the flow of the air within the house. He walked the ground floor, noting the basement door being open, as well as the back door. Tomas sighed before he stormed off to try and find Frank. The first place he checked was the basement. He was not surprised to find Frank sprawled groggily on the floor. Tomas reached down and dragged the man to his feet. One hand clenched around Frank's jaw, forcing him to look at Tomas.

"Frank, I am disappointed in you. So much so, I am releasing you from my service. But, as a reward for your services, you will be granted the following."

Tomas looked deep into Frank's eyes, holding his gaze as Tomas' voice seeped into the very corners of Frank's mind.

"Frank, you will find a mutual female friend of yours and Eva's. One who best reminds you of Eva. You will need to talk to her about some problems you have. When you get to meet up with her, you will secure her and use her to live out your darkest fantasies, but only for forty eight hours. I suggest you get something to keep her from biting off your dick this time. Of course, I expect that you will use every orifice of the woman, and use them frequently, repeated and with much vigour.

"At the end of the forty eight hours, you will contact the police, tipping them off about the situation. You will then unlock the doors, and return to sexually abusing her until the police arrive. You will plead not guilty, and fight it all the way until you are thrown into jail. When you're there, choose carefully as to who you'll give up your body to.

"Now, get out of my sight. I have a young lady to find. The poor thing will be rather distressed and distraught. She'll need someone familiar to her to help her regain what she has lost."
 
Eva didn't think that she was going to make it very far, fearing that one misstep could lead to Tomas stepping out in front of her, tisking her as though she was a naughty child that had to have a time-out, though of course she understood that a time out for her meant something very different than it would for a child.

Instead she seemed to almost black out, coming to on a train - to which direction it was leading she had no idea. When she sat up she found that her body ached more than she thought it would have, though the running that she did surely wouldn't have helped in any sort of recovery.

Hidden beneath the sweater she found a wallet, pulling out most of the cash which was surprisingly a couple hundred dollars, leaving a few bills inside only to hand it off to the next man who came by to check tickets, forcing a smile and sounding incredibly innocent.

"I found this on the floor I was hoping there was some sort of lost and found,..there's a good amount of money inside.."

The man nodded and thanked her before walking off, leaving her with enough money to at least find a place to stay wherever she decided to get off of the train.

Of course in the back of her head she was terrified of what would happen to Frank, knowing that he would get some sort of punishment though she was hoping that it wasn't death - though she was debating if death would be a better way out for him. On the other hand she was trying to figure out how she was going to protect herself if he did find her - the frightening thing to her being that she had no idea how she would do that.

She had had a secure place to be and he still got in. He was much faster than her, any attempt to hurt herself seeming not to phase him in the slightest. It was frustrating to say the least. He seemed to surpass the point of normal immortal weaknesses - hell she couldn't even move him in broad daylight and had to break her own hand to get him off of her.

By the time the train came to a stop she felt even more in need of a good nights rest - and probably a good meal, which she was hoping that the money she managed to swipe would be able to provide.

She had gotten on a train that led to another suburb, though it was a bit more densely populated. Of course more people meant more feeders, which she would have to look out for, but right now she needed a place to stay - or really a place to hide.

She always had connections - there was always a safe house if she really needed it - which..she needed it.

The cab ride was short and Eva walked the rest of the way to a house that looked incredibly normal, though when they opened the door and she introduced herself, as they gave her a bit of a tour she was torn as to whether she felt safe,..or felt as though she was a prisoner.

Each room in the safe-house had a key-code entry so that if necessary they could let her out, and she had a key card so that if she needed to get out from the inside that was also a possibility. They said the place was protected, and while she couldn't be certain of that, she really didn't have any other choice.

-

Eva spent the night attempting to relax, first getting some food into her body, taking a few pills to help her recover a bit faster and to help her sleep. She took a long shower, changing in to the clothes provided which wasn't much, really just white cotton sleep-shirt that if she was standing fell about an inch or two below her ass.

Of course she was thrilled to crawl into the provided bed as they shut the door behind her, a reassuring click of the lock actually providing some comfort as she closed her eyes, hoping that the house was protected enough that he wouldn't be able to find her as quickly as she was certain he would like to.
 
Unlike others of his kind, Tomas did rely on humans to find information for him. He knew that a recent construction, the Internet, was good for this kind of search. He knew a few people who understood it better than he did, so he contacted them, and got them started. He also contacted other people he knew in the emergency services, as well as other useful places. Meanwhile, he took a little time to find someone else to play with while he was waiting for further news.

~||~​

"Now, now, James, be a good boy and tell me. Have you seen Eva Bloomwood anywhere?"

The man tied to the chair would have at home in a Gridiron outfit. Tall, solidly built and reeked of healthy living and steroids. He fought against the ropes, cutting his already mangled flesh deeper. His bare torso was lined with cuts, bruises and trails of blood.

"Fuck you!" Spittle flew towards the place where Tomas' head was moments before. "There is no way I am going to tell you anything!"

"You know, if I really wanted to, I could feed you your own intestines, straight from the abdominal cavity. Going on past records, you'd live about another two or three hours before dying of system failure and possible blood poisoning. Once they were free enough, you would be able to do the rest yourself, praising the taste the entire time.

"I can make you do lots. Do you remember a man named Frank Trosker? He was a good friend of Eva's. He is now in custody after he raped a good friend of his for over two days straight. He collapsed in sheer exhaustion, and his lady friend is going to be let out of ICU in a couple of days. He did some horrible things to her. I suggested he live out his darkest fantasies with her. Which he did.

"Now, if you don't play fair with me, James, you'll be raping your best male friend, and loving every minute of it."

James' face went white, shaking his head slowly muttering, "No... no..."

"I have enjoyed the last two days with you, but I am running out of patience. The old ways," he ran a finger in the deepest cut on James' body, "just seem to have lost their enjoyment." The hand lashed up, grabbing James' jaw with enough force to make the bone creak under the strain. His eyes locked onto James', and his will seeped into James' mind like a mist.

"James, you will be a very good lad and do what I ask of you, in the spirit I ask you. Wont you?"

"Y-yes... Sir."

"Good lad," Tomas eased the pressure on James' jaw. "Now, have you seen her recently?"

"No, Sir."

"Do you know where she is, or where she could be?"

"I don't know Sir. But she may be in a safe house, or out of the city."

Tomas chuckled. "How silly of me. She's a hunter. And the hunters have their little bolt holes through the city. Thank you, James." Tomas patted him on the head, walking out of the room.

"Hey! Aren't you going to let me go? You can't leave me here. HEY! COME BACK HERE!!"

Tomas closed the door, ignoring the cries of the dying man. He had hunters to find, and question.


Sensing the greater predator had left, the bravest of the rats peered out of the hiding place. To it's delight, there was food waiting for it, and the rest of the nest.

~||~​

After three days of hunting and playing with James, Tomas spent the next few observing the known Hunter retreats. He decided to merely watch to see if she left. He had strong suspicions that she would not allow herself to remain enclosed for a long period of time. Her desire to hunt the lesser ones of his kind was too string to let her sit idly.

After just one day, he got bored, so he chose a number between one and five. Which ever person left the hideout that day that matched his chosen number, they would die from some mugging, if in daylight, or vampire if at night. The next two days, two hunters fell to a rather annoyed vampire. Tomas didn't play with them, he just slaughtered them when he found them.

On the sixth day since Eva escaped, Tomas was contacted with knowledge of where Eva was.

"The cab driver remembered her, and saw where she entered." Tomas' contact gave him the details of where she was hiding. Tomas commenced his next stage of the hunt. This would take a little longer, but then he had all the time in the world. Which was more than what could be said for Eva's friends.
 
Sitting still wasn't something that Eva was comfortable with doing. It was hard enough being chained to a pipe in a basement but this was worse because while she was completely free to move about, she felt even more confined than before.

The days ticked by and she seemed to regain some of her strength, but what was more encouraging was her urge to go out and hunt, something that everyone else in the safe-house had deemed a stupid idea, giving her constant reminders of everything that she had told them.

-He knows your scent. One step outside of this door and you know how simple it would be for him to find you.-

Or something more along the lines of:

-If you're in danger, we're all in danger. If he's as old as you think he is, you'd be best not to go out until he's moved onto someone else.-

They had assured her that they had people out looking for Tomas in an attempt to find him and hunt him down before he could find where she was hiding, but she doubted that it would prove challenging for him. All he had to do was give anyone a good stare and they were completely enthralled in a rather frightening way that allowed him complete control over them.

When Eva got the thought out of her head that she actually had to leave the premises, things seemed to be looking up. She found herself sending out for weapons and improving the safe-houses stash of what she believed they needed on hand. Again a trusty pistol loaded with the wooden bullets was eventually delivered to her, her slender fingers tracing over the barrel of the gun in awe of something so small being so powerful.

Once her hand was on that she seemed much more content with being stuck in the house until they received word that Tomas had either moved on or was dead, though Eva of course would rather to do the latter herself instead of leaving it to someone else.

-

It was decided that they should send out decoys to try and lead Tomas away from the safe-house. It had been a few days now and she was certain that if he was still looking for her, he was definitely getting closer. Someone had gone back to town and had actually gotten some of her things from Frank's house, bringing it back to the safe a day or two prior, and they had two girls the right height and build, shoving the same pistol in their hand that Eva carried, dressing them in her clothes, and giving them simple instructions.

When they left the safe-house they would both go to the train station - one from the front door, one from the back - so that if anyone was following them, one could reach the station from a different place and they could hopefully lead anyone who was watching the safe-house away from them and to a completely different town.

-

When they left Eva chewed nervously on her thumb nail, doubting any sort of success, her fingers still holding the pistol as though it were an extension of her body, obvious that she felt as though she needed some sort of protection and fearing that she had none.
 
From his vantage point, Tomas shook his head and mentally sighed. If the hunters thought they could fool him by sending out other women who came close to sharing similar body shapes, they were sadly mistaken. They walked wrong. He had seen Eva walk often enough, he would know it was her even if she wore a burkha.

But she was still in the building, surrounded by other hunters. The risk was too great to assault the place directly. Even as old and powerful as he was, there was always a chance that he would be distracted long enough for one of them to get lucky. Again, he was prepared to wait her out, but the longer it took, the more she would revert to her stubborn point of view. But if he needed to, he could break through that mindset easily enough a second time.

A few hours later, while still keeping watch, an idea of how to deal with the problem came to mind. The person who he needed to talk to owed him an enormous favour, and it would be easily setup to look completely legitimate as well. He discretely left his surveillance to get everything setup.

~||~​

"So, Tom, you're telling me that there is a terrorist safe house that you have identified?"

"Yes, George. Quite a nasty group too. Heavily armed, with some training in different forms of fighting. Very dedicated group... dedicated to their cause."

The senior level police officer seated across from looked thoughtful. He contemplated the risks involved to the men who would go in, against the political mileage he would get for taking out a locally based terrorist cell. George knew that these people wouldn't be actual terrorists, but if what he was told was correct, the weapons cache alone would be damning. He would be acting on good faith, the tip did sound very authentic, and those mentioned were very suspicious.

"Very well, Tom. I know how useful you have been to us in the past, and I doubt that your information has any glaring pieces missing. I'll get my people onto it immediately. I should have the place stormed within the next twenty-four hours."

"It's been a pleasure as always to assist the law enforcement agencies in keeping the peace for the community. Of course, there is one individual in particular that I will be requisitioning for specialist interrogation." Tomas proceeded to give a very accurate description of Eva, accurate enough for a SWAT officer to make a positive ID.

"But of course," George almost flicked his hand in response. "We can make sure that she isn't in the official count, and then she'll slip through the cracks as it were. She was never seen, never counted, never there. I'm sure that you'll be in touch to make the arrangements for the hand over?"

Tomas nodded, his face neutral. He would not smile until she was handed over to him. Alive.
 
Perhaps she hadn't realized how far this particular immortal had managed to dig his fingers into so many people, or maybe she just didn't want to think about it - but Eva certainly wasn't expecting what had happened next.

The worst of it was that it was in the middle of the night when everyone was most vulnerable. The raid started at the front and back doors, but it didn't stop there. Every window had an officer, and they were literally filing into the house one by one to empty it.

It wasn't as though there was no justification. It didn't take much looking at all to find weapons of all sorts, people brought out of the safety of their rooms and dragged from the safe house into paddy-wagons.

Eva was awoken by screams, panicked voices, people's door being unlocked. She was no different. She was barely wearing anything, an oversized t-shirt and pair of panties, and she wasn't given any time to grab anything for the less than warm weather outside either. Her room was searched as she was made to stand with her hands on her head, any question seeming to be shut down or just ignored by the men who had little care about who she actually was.

It wasn't until she was cuffed and brought to the front door that one of the officers actually stopped her, looking her over curiously as though debating whether or not she matched the description that he had been given. Despite the fact that he didn't want to keep her out of the count of people found with illegal weapons that night, they did pull her away from the group, placing her in the back of a car to take her to some undisclosed location.

When Eva was actually in the car she was immediately working to get her wrists out of the cuffs, though most of her panic was directed toward the fact that the windows were blacked out from the inside, making it impossible for her to see where exactly they were going. Of course she attempted questioning the man who was driving her and he remained silent as well, only proving to make her more frustrated with the situation.

The car eventually did come to a stop and she could feel her stomach sink, the man getting out of the car. He seemed to be talking to someone and she frowned, using the time to bring her bound hands beneath her bottom and around her legs until they were no longer cuffed behind her back but instead in front of her, giving her more comfort and a bit more leverage should she need it.
 
"As per orders, I am delivering this suspect to you."

Tomas nodded to the plain clothed officer. "Thank you. You have done a great service to the community. Just get back into the car, I shall take things from here."

Tomas opened the door, seeing Eva had managed to get her hands around in front of her, or someone foolishly cuffed her from the front. Either way, he grabbed the short length of chain that held her wrists together, and pulled her from the car. He closed the door once she was clear, thumping the door twice to signal the driver to leave. Tomas hauled her to her feet as the car disappeared into the night.

"I have been most scared for you, Little One. I was wondering what kind of trouble you were getting into, as well as how much danger you were in. You were a silly woman for running away like that. I see that you obviously don't know what is good for you. I was looking after your needs, and you repaid me by running."

He lifted Eva until she was almost standing on her toes before he led her into her new abode. She was within the walls of a large estate, and he led her into the main building - a three story mansion. The house was not lit, enveloped in a suffocating darkness that also seemed to swallow any noise. She was led through a couple of turns before being thrown into a bare room. Tomas stood at the door for a moment, before closing it and locking it.

It took less than a minute for him to find a stool, and he returned to the room where Eva was left. He entered the room, casually dropping the stool in the middle before turning on the light for the room. He stalked over to where Eva stood.

"You have been a naughty girl, Little One. You will be punished for that." One hand grabbed one of her arms, the other easily ripped the clothing from her, letting it drop to the floor. He dragged the naked woman over to the stool, where he sat down. He draped her across his lap, ignoring any and all of her attempts to break free. Keeping his strength within human limits, he proceeded to spank her ass. The loud cracks filled the room as he delivered 30 strikes with no mercy.

Once he was complete, he stood up and let her roll onto the floor. He picked up the stool and looked down to where Eva lay sprawled.

"Little One, think about why you were punished. You are mine now. Your body craves me and what I can do. Sometime later, I will come back and remind you of why you are staying with me. If you're really good, I'll even remove those cuffs from you."

Tomas turned and left the room, not bothering to do anything with the light.
 
It was enough to cause a panic in her just to hear his voice outside of the car and she had attempted to brace herself to actually remain inside of the car. His fingers wrapped around the chain between her wrists and with a rather unceremonious pull Eva found herself outside of the car, her chest heaving as she landed on the ground.

Her eyes were wide as he hit the car door, seeming to be in a sort of state of shock as the car pulled off, her arms briefly above her head as he forced her to her feet. She stared up at him through terrified eyes as he spoke, looking around after a moment in an attempt to figure out where they were exactly, not speaking until she was inside of a place that seemed much more secure than Frank's basement had been.

"I ran..because you're crazy..let go..please?" Her words trembled as she tried to figure out how to talk to him, perhaps how to persuade him to want someone besides her. "Please just..you don't want me. I'm boring..I...run from you. You want somebody who..who wants your..protection. I don't want anything from you!"

Her heart was pounding in her chest as he forced her into a room, lucky not to fall from the force of it, though she did manage a few staggered steps, reluctantly turning to face him as he shut the door, the sound of the lock an ominous reminder of how easily he could keep her contained, the darkness enough to keep her in a somewhat panicked state.

Eva barely had time to search for a light before he returned to the room, taking a step back as he dropped a stool in the room, her focus concentrated on that instead of him, her balance off as he tugged on her arm, the clothes that had managed to keep her covered this long suddenly torn off of her and discarded to the floor, her own body pulled on top of him making her feel more like the tattered night-shirt on the ground than a person at the moment.

She didn't even realize what was happening until she felt his hand come down on her ass, her main focus simply to get off of his lap, though it was an awkward position and she had very little leverage. The force of the first contact caused a gasp, though each following draw and release of his hand drew a cry from her lips, the continuation forcing tears to her eyes - the force easily enough to bruise - the growing, stinging ache not ending even as he stood and she fell.

Instinctively she couldn't help but curl up, pressing her forehead against the cool floor, her body temperature somewhat elevated from her struggle as he spoke down to her, breathing heavily through parted lips - turning her head somewhat in order to be able to look up at him, though by the time she actually lifted her head he was already on the way out of the room.

She managed to call after him, disgust and fear lacing her words.

"Did you do this to my mother, too?!"

Of course at this point she wasn't certain if he was even still there and she let her head drop back to the floor with a whimper, doing her best to keep her sore ass as far from any sort of pressure against the raw skin as possible.
 
Tomas gave Eva about 30 minutes to let the lesson sink in. As expected, she was holding onto her mistaken belief that she was not aroused by him and what he could do for her. There was also a latent attraction towards him, which was the root cause of her becoming a hunter in the first place. He knew that she was afraid of what he could do to her, bring out of her. So, as standard human reactions dictated, she set out to destroy it.

He stripped completely before returning to the room where Eva was placed. He walked in without too much warning for Eva.

"Have you thought about what you were told, Little One?" Tomas closed the distance, grabbing the chain between her cuffs and lifting her arms up above her head. "You are mine now, and I will look after you completely. Any attempts at escape will not be tolerated, and if you manage it, you will be found and returned just you were now."

He moved her backward until she was up against the wall. His free hand grabbed her thigh just above the knee. He lifted the leg pushing it back against the wall, leaving her open and exposed.

"You enjoy what I do to you, Little One. I also enjoy it too. That's a good thing for both of us, isn't it?"

He thrust himself hard and deep into Eva, continuing to slide within her cunt as easily as if she were fully aroused. Within a few strokes, she was fully lubricated, but this didn't change his use of her at all. He pounded her hard against the wall, letting the rough surface dig and claw at her back and abused ass. He pressed against her chest with his, flattening her breasts against his chest. The movement of her nipples over the hard flesh of his chest abraded them enough to keep them hard, and add to her pleasurable sensations. Tomas paused his relentless fucking with himself buried completely within her.

"You are getting very aroused by all of this, Little One. It is not a question, it is a fact. I know you are attracted to me, even if you deny it to yourself. Think, Eva, why you get so aroused so quickly by a man that you claim to despise? Why do I manage to get you to cum, when your mind is not in the right place for such?"

He gave her two long thrusts designed to maximize the feeling of the motion. He felt her body close up beyond the tip of his cock as he almost completely withdrew, then savoured the feeling of her expanding to accept him as he pushed back in.

"And yet, here you are so close to having another orgasm from me. How could this be if you are boring? Or that you don't like me?" His grin was feral as he resumed a powerful, steady motion in and out of her pinned body. "You orgasm because deep down you want what I give you. You want to be sexually enjoyed by me. You want to be fucked in any hole. You want to explore all those places your naughty mind wants to go. Remember, Eva," He thrust in her hard to emphasize her name, "I know all about what you have done while you were exploring yourself. All those little fantasies that you told yourself while you played with yourself. Now, all of those will come true.

"Just like now."

He let himself go, riding the wave of physical sensations she was creating within him. He continued to fuck her through all of her orgasms until he finally blasted his sterile seed within her. He kept himself within her until he was finished emptying himself. He pulled out of her quickly, seeing the combined run of fluids going down her leg. He let go of her other leg, and slammed his wrist against her mouth, breaking the skin on her teeth.

He willed the blood within him to move up his arm and spill out through the wound and into Eva's mouth. With a blurring speed, he clamped his hand over her mouth, and under her jaw.

"There's a good girl," Tomas spoke through a shark like smile as he pinned her head against the wall. "We don't want you getting all sick now, do we? No. So, swallow your medicine, and you will be a lot better very soon. But don't worry too much, Little One. I have been informed that I am not like some of my cousins. My blood isn't addictive. Or it hasn't been yet. I can hold you here all day if I need to. But you will swallow, eventually. You wont be able to help yourself."

Tomas waited for Eva to swallow the blood he fed her. When it hit her stomach, it would pass through as if the organ was not there, and got straight into the intestines where it would be absorbed into the body in an instant. Eva's body would be recovered from any injuries she sustained. Tomas was certain that enough blood passed to heal her of anything that happened to her back. But while he waited, he enjoyed the feel of her warm body firmly pressed against his cooler, lifeless body.
 
Last edited:
Eva's head lifted somewhat as Tomas re-entered the room, unable to suppress the groan as she saw that he had disrobed before coming back to the room. She was still on her side - though during the time that he had left she'd attempted to sit, unable to do some comfortably and instead she had returned to laying on the ground until he entered the room.

As usual, his movements were fast enough that she didn't really have time to react to them, though she doubted that she'd really have the strength to do so. There wasn't any way for her to know what time it actually was, but Eva doubted that Tomas would be coming around during the daytime - especially when she had managed to do some sort of damage to him during the day. It had really been the only hope she had had.

She found herself against the wall, attempting to ignore the words that he spoke, though the fact that he was emphasizing them by thrusting inside of her.

Immediately her pulse quickened, the leg that he wasn't holding up trembling as each thrust seemed to draw her up onto her toes until she forced herself to stay there in an attempt to minimize the damage to her back and ass. By the time he had pressed himself forward against her she was panting, looking up at him through somewhat glazed eyes.

He questioned her and she was finding it more than difficult to respond, shaking her head somewhat in an attempt to respond to what he was saying, her brows knitted in frustration with the way that her body betrayed her. She hated herself for what her body did, and she was near certain that she hated him for the simple fact that he was able to make her body betray her so easily.

It wasn't long until she wasn't able to keep herself quiet, her moans mixed with cries as her back was scraped and rubbed raw, each thrust drawing her closer to a release.

After he came, unloading himself inside of her she thought he would be finished with her - that he'd just let her fall - of course it was too good a thought to be a possibility. He dropped her leg which felt like useless as her toes touched the floor.

His next move seemed to be something she never thought he'd do and for a moment as his hand flashed toward her she thought that he was going to hit her for running - any haze that the orgasms had put her in had disappeared as soon as she tasted blood.

She managed a sound in protestation, her eyes finding his in panic as his hand over her mouth made it suddenly impossible not to swallow the liquid in her mouth.

He called it medicine and she squirmed somewhat, unable to dislodge him or even look away. He looked so proud to have managed to force his blood into her mouth, and it wasn't long before she was forced to swallow.

The taste alone drew a memory to the surface, something that her mother would tell her about the best thing she'd ever tasted. She had talked about this..thing as though it were some sort of specialty dessert, but his blood on her tongue made her realize immediately that she was wrong - that it hadn't been a dessert that she had been talking about.

The tears formed before she could stop them, the salty liquid streaming down her flushed cheeks as she looked away from him as best she could - waiting for him to remove his hand.

He had said that his blood hasn't been addictive as of yet - but she already wanted another taste. She was telling herself that it was just in order to figure out if it was the taste that her mother had described to her - but already that suddenly there was something in her brain that was denying the fact that she wanted more just to have more.
 
Tomas waited long enough to allow his blood to heal Eva before he moved away from her. He wanted to remain pressed close to her warm body, enjoying the heat of the lust generated activities seeping into his body. He pulled Eva away from the wall, turning her easily to look at her back. The last elements of the damage he did to her was vanishing from her skin as he watched.

"There, not even a scar." He spun her to face him. "You know, I didn't have to do that for you. I could have left you with ever single scratch, scrape and gouge. But I like you. Likewise, I know you like me. Well, you like it when I take you and use you."

He took one of the hand cuffs in his hands, snapping it easily to free her wrist. Moments later, the other followed. Tomas tossed the remains near the door. He cupped her chin gently, lifting her face to look directly at his.

"Eva, why do you fight us do hard? You know you enjoy the sex we have. It's not your body that is betraying you. Deep down you lust after me, or what I represent. When I take you, you enjoy it because it is what you want. You cum to hard, too deeply for someone who's body is reacting.

"Even now, you desire me. I can feel it in you. I can smell you getting fresh desire between your legs. You want to feel me sliding into your body again, bring you to another orgasm that no one else can bring you."

Tomas leaned forward, bring his face close to Eva's. "I'll be kind to you, Eva. I can see that you need some further sex with me. I'm ready to give you a good fucking right now. I'll let you decide which of your delicious holes I will fuck next. Otherwise, I might have to entice you into making a choice.

"Your call, Little One. Make a choice, and make it now."
 
Back
Top