Strap-on experiences

I've got a strap-on and my girlfriend even tried it on, but it's too big for me. I'd want to start with a smaller one.

My first was when I was 22 years old, she was a hairdresser and had nipples to die for.. always hard.. She invited me to go out for drinks after a cut, and we ended at her place.. We went directley to her bed and she went down on my nine like a fish to water.. all the way down , and as she was doing this she was fingering my ass.. well I was so excited as she drove deep with two that I shot off deep in her mouth.. She then took my clothes off, then hers.. telling me to watch her with her new toy.. I was a large dong with a harness attatched.. she dove right into it.. shoving it deep into her shaved pussy. My young cock sprang into action watching her.. then she stopped fucking herself, demanding me to make her cum with my wide cock.. I got on her and rode her hard.. making her cum, wanting myeslf to cum.. but she wouldnt let me.. instead she too the dong.. shoved it in her soaked pussy and told me to lean over on the bed.. then she placed the strap on , taking her fingers in her pussy and with her wet fingers started to finger my ass again.. stroking in and out. then without warning the dong head was against my ass and then slowly inserted in one stroke all the way in.. she reached around and started stroking my raging cock.. she fucked my ass gently at first then started to pound away.. then she started to cum , as my cock started to explode.. all over her sheets.. My first and not my last.. she taught me well and to this day I enjoy it..

My first was when I was 22 years old, she was a hairdresser and had nipples to die for.. always hard.. She invited me to go out for drinks after a cut, and we ended at her place.. We went directley to her bed and she went down on my nine like a fish to water.. all the way down , and as she was doing this she was fingering my ass.. well I was so excited as she drove deep with two that I shot off deep in her mouth.. She then took my clothes off, then hers.. telling me to watch her with her new toy.. I was a large dong with a harness attatched.. she dove right into it.. shoving it deep into her shaved pussy. My young cock sprang into action watching her.. then she stopped fucking herself, demanding me to make her cum with my wide cock.. I got on her and rode her hard.. making her cum, wanting myeslf to cum.. but she wouldnt let me.. instead she too the dong.. shoved it in her soaked pussy and told me to lean over on the bed.. then she placed the strap on , taking her fingers in her pussy and with her wet fingers started to finger my ass again.. stroking in and out. then without warning the dong head was against my ass and then slowly inserted in one stroke all the way in.. she reached around and started stroking my raging cock.. she fucked my ass gently at first then started to pound away.. then she started to cum , as my cock started to explode.. all over her sheets.. My first and not my last.. she taught me well and to this day I enjoy it..

holy crap :)

My wife does me with a strap on...it is bigger than me, and its a blast. Sucking it is fun too, but no rewards (cum). Would be even better if it could cum in me

My GF strap on isnt as long but wider than me..lol she loves to stick it in her pussy first to let me lick her juices off..

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The anus (male and female) has soooo many nerve endings. Come on guys....who doesn't like getting the prostrate rubbed. :cool:

I always see the post about using a strap on on a man, but do any of you make him submit to it by having him suck it also?

He has sucked it before I used it on him, but not really to submit (I am the usual submitter), more because I wanted to watch him do it, because he almost literally has no gag reflex.

So, in short, I did it to prove my theory that he would be great at sucking cock. Proven, it was.

Last edited:
I have made him suck it before using it on him, but not really to submit (I am the usual submitter), more because I wanted to watch him do it, because he almost literally has no gag reflex.

So, in short, I did it to prove my theory that he would be great at sucking cock. Proven, it was.

I LOVE sucking my wifes' VERY BIG strapon dildo before she fucks my ass with it! It's MUCH bigger than my own cock at 8 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. but I'm easily able to deep throat it! I'd had a lot of practice sucking my friends' cock which was just as big. My wife was amazed the first time she watched it disappear down my throat!! She can't fit it in her pussy but I have no problem taking it in my ass or down my throat.

Last edited:
I feel that if any man really wants to submit to his wife/Mistress he must allow her to penetrate him with a strapon dildo so that he finds out what it is really like to be passably submissive. Once a man feels what it is like to be on the receiving end of a dildo the size of his own cock or bigger which includes sucking it as well he will have more respect for what his Mistress does for him. When she is driving her dildo down his throat making him choke he will realize what cock sucking really means. When his Mistress finally pushes the huge head of her dildo passed his sphincter muscle he will finally understand what it is like to take a real screwing. I have bent over for several women and they all told me afterwards that they had more respect for me having allowed them to fucked me like I screwed them.

This is very true. Learning to respect my wife's strap-on has made me a better lover; I appreciate how she "handles" my cock. Also, after servicing that toy fully, with my mouth and rectum, I feel very very complete.

We have tried vibrators and we have a double headed dong she has used on me. Just bought a strap on she used it onme last night. It was great! I asked her what did she like about it. She said it made her feel powerful. She also liked watching go in and out of my ass. She said she had an organism without her or me touching her. That I must say really turned me on. My question is for the ladies. What goes through your minds while strapping your lover?

I LOVE sucking my wifes' VERY BIG strapon dildo before she fucks my ass with it! It's MUCH bigger than my own cock at 8 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. but I'm easily able to deep throat it! I'd had a lot of practice sucking my friends' cock which was just as big. My wife was amazed the first time she watched it disappear down my throat!! She can't fit it in her pussy but I have no problem taking it in my ass or my throat.

I love that. That is hot that you are a bigger cock slut than your wife. So hot

My wife does me with a strap on...it is bigger than me, and its a blast. Sucking it is fun too, but no rewards (cum). Would be even better if it could cum in me

they make didos with a resover for putting cum in ,you can google for different tastes ,when the wearer decides you have sucked long enough she opens it and you get a mouthful of *cum*

strapons

My GF and I play with strap ons ,only I like it when she fucks my ass ,my pussy get to wet and the strapon is hard to control .With a real cock the guy has much more control ,its just to bad I prefer women ,well not to bad in fact its great

We dont do it all the time but when we do it is awesome. Wife loves tying me up and fucking me however she wants.

Would absolutely love to try!!

Any tips for getting him on board? I am a sub and I can't demand him to let me try. I'm absolutely dying to though!!!

Try by touching his ass softly by accident. see how he reacts. take your time.. touch. then kiss it then fingers.. then..

and then...

Try by touching his ass softly by accident. see how he reacts. take your time.. touch. then kiss it then fingers.. then..

Try taking that a bit further while going down on him... see if he'll let you use your finger to really see how his orgasm can be improved...

We have tried vibrators and we have a double headed dong she has used on me. Just bought a strap on she used it onme last night. It was great! I asked her what did she like about it. She said it made her feel powerful. She also liked watching go in and out of my ass. She said she had an organism without her or me touching her. That I must say really turned me on. My question is for the ladies. What goes through your minds while strapping your lover?

Usually..."Fuck! My thighs are on fire!"...just kidding...:D

I'm more likely to be watching his face and reading his responses, varying the length, speed and depth of the stroke...enjoying the pleasure I am giving him...

so...

Usually..."Fuck! My thighs are on fire!"...just kidding...:D

I'm more likely to be watching his face and reading his responses, varying the length, speed and depth of the stroke...enjoying the pleasure I am giving him...

You take him in missionary? Do you let him cum or make him wait until you do?

You take him in missionary? Do you let him cum or make him wait until you do?

I take him in many ways...he likes missionary, I like a kind of half scissors as I can use his thigh for leverage to thrust and still see his face...we don't practice orgasm denial...he cums when he wants to...that's not our dynamic

Back