Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The excitement

of knowing that Daddy Dan (and others) are watching US now is adding to my arousal....my juices squelch and make slurping noises as you move inside me)

(Standing on my tiptoes now - chest pressed tight to the wall)

of knowing that Daddy Dan (and others) are watching US now is adding to my arousal....my juices squelch and make slurping noises as you move inside me)

(Standing on my tiptoes now - chest pressed tight to the wall)

Baby girl, tell me you want daddy's cock. Let me hear you ask for it.

Yesssssssss

Oh good girl ! You are taking all of daddy's cock! How do you feel, baby girl? Do you like how full you are? Do you want to cum on daddy's cock?

Daddy............Please Daddy......Fuck me till I cum on your cock......make me your little cock-loving slut Daddy.....Oh Daddy, PLEASE :devil:

Daddy............Please Daddy......Fuck me till I cum on your cock......make me your little cock-loving slut Daddy.....Oh Daddy, PLEASE :devil:

I will baby girl, but first I want you to show some appreciation for daddy's cock. Turn around here, get on your knees, and rub daddy's cock over your pretty face .. ask me to put it back inside.

(Turning

I will baby girl, but first I want you to show some appreciation for daddy's cock. Turn around here, get on your knees, and rub daddy's cock over your pretty face .. ask me to put it back inside.

and dropping to my knees I cup both hands around your cock - rubbing it, wet with my juices and your pre-cum, over my face and lips.....tongue darting out and stroking the tip) :kiss: :kiss:

and dropping to my knees I cup both hands around your cock - rubbing it, wet with my juices and your pre-cum, over my face and lips.....tongue darting out and stroking the tip) :kiss: :kiss:

You are such a good girl for daddy. Now daddy will fuck you until your body shakes and you cum for me

(Eyes glowing

You are such a good girl for daddy. Now daddy will fuck you until your body shakes and you cum for me

with delight and arousal - nodding solemnly)

"Please Daddy" (kissing the tip of your prick, sliding my tongue over it again)

with delight and arousal - nodding solemnly)

"Please Daddy" (kissing the tip of your prick, sliding my tongue over it again)

Yes, baby girl.

* moves her to the wall again, and as she leans against the wall with her elbows, he positions her ass just where he wants it, then he grabs hold of her hips , and pressed his cock in, slicing open her soft lips, as her daddy's cock slides in slowly, inch by inch*

Move with me baby girl. Push back against daddy's cock

(Up

Yes, baby girl.

* moves her to the wall again, and as she leans against the wall with her elbows, he positions her ass just where he wants it, then he grabs hold of her hips , and pressed his cock in, slicing open her soft lips, as her daddy's cock slides in slowly, inch by inch*

on tiptoes again...straining to push back against you...to fuck YOU the way you are fucking me...)

(Grunting softly

Yes, baby girl.

hips rocking)

Oh Daddy.......so GOOD Daddy.....fill me up with your hot cum Daddy...... till it runs down my legs......

(reaching down with one hand I feel your shaft sliding in and out of me......and I rub my clit frantically) :devil:

hips rocking)

Oh Daddy.......so GOOD Daddy.....fill me up with your hot cum Daddy...... till it runs down my legs......

(reaching down with one hand I feel your shaft sliding in and out of me......and I rub my clit frantically) :devil:

That's it, baby girl, take all of daddy's cock. You will cum on daddy's cock soon, and you will be addicted to it, but don't worry daddy will always take care of you*

* he slides a hand around her, and joins her rubbing her clit as he fucks her harder and harder. His other hand guides her little pussy's pace over daddy's cock*

Oh

That's it, baby girl, take all of daddy's cock. You will cum on daddy's cock soon, and you will be addicted to it, but don't worry daddy will always take care of you*

* he slides a hand around her, and joins her rubbing her clit as he fucks her harder and harder. His other hand guides her little pussy's pace over daddy's cock*

OH.......OH.......OH.......OH........OH Daddddddyyyy

(mouth open - back arched - my pussy clamps down around your cock, milking you, as I cum...)

OH.......OH.......OH.......OH........OH Daddddddyyyy

(mouth open - back arched - my pussy clamps down around your cock, milking you, as I cum...)

Good girl ! mmmmmmmm aaaaarggh I'm cumming too my baby girl. Take all of daddy's cum!

*His last few thrusts into her bounces her tits and her lifts her feet off of the floor each time, and as he empties into her, her legs dangle as she holds the wall*

(Pushing

Good girl ! mmmmmmmm aaaaarggh I'm cumming too my baby girl. Take all of daddy's cum!

*His last few thrusts into her bounces her tits and her lifts her feet off of the floor each time, and as he empties into her, her legs dangle as she holds the wall*

away from the wall I raise my arms to wrap them tightly around your neck, shivering as I feel your hot spunk filling me and running down my legs)

Now....now....don't think your gonna skip out with out a little butt warming......so how about you be a good girl and lay across my lap..........:devil:

Oooh, lucky me!! Thank you Daddy! <big smile and slowly draping myself across your lap>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back