Now hiring: Chatfriend(s)

DocHolliday96

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Posts
184
Now hiring: Chatfriend(s) Edited

Hey there!

Are you between 18 to 50 years old?
Are you a friendly and interesting person?
And are you searching for a long term chatfriend too?

Then I have an offer for you.

I am a single male on the search for a new chatfriend.

What I can do for you:
I am a very energetic and active person, with an open mind who doesn't judge too fast. I am very interested in History but also into our modern days. We can talk about many things besides sex and erotica, we can also talk about sex and nothing else if you wish, but a mixture out of both would be perfect for me. I am a very loving and caring person, if you have a bad day, I am here for a talk.

What you should do:
At least 50% of the conversation.
I don't want about 20 pics of your dick. Also I don't want to be your slave or call you daddy and stuff. Don't expect me to be horny all the time just because you are.
Don't hit me up everyday with a single "Hey" which is followed by nothing at all. You should be able to response fast if you hit me up, I am on vacation now but I don't always have the time to wait for you.
If you are from the UK, or another country in the European time zone, that would be perfect but it will also do if you are from the US.


If you are interested send me a message!
p.s. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME I DON'T WANT TO PULL EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR NOSE,THANKS!
kik: DocHolliday88666

pm me for my e-mail.
 
Last edited:
In case you weren't aware, your email violates the site rules.
 
Back
Top