Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Anya's asshole was opened so wide to accommodate Kent's cock, it was almost obscene. However, it was erotic as hell to see. Kent could tell this was quite a bit harder than taking her pussy had been, but he could be patient. Besides, he had left the option of slowing down or stopping to her, and so far, all she had done was encourage him to continue.

"Have no fear, my pretty little wife, If I keep going as I am, I'll have my entire length buried in your tight little asshole before we're finished. You're doing very well, I must say."

He pulled a couple inches out, then stroked back in slowly, as another fraction of an inch was engulfed by Anya's tight ring.

"That's so beautiful," he murmured. "Tell me, are you enjoying this? Are you finding any satisfaction in what we're doing here, I mean."
 
Anya tried her best stay calm as he slowly slip deeper in her ass. She gasped as she instinctively reach back to push him off as he began push deeper:". Ohhh God, you feel so big....hus...band...."

She slowly remove her hand to try and stay in position for his needs. Lowering her head down as she try relax :" plz don't stop.... aarrrggghhh...please fill...my ass...I need you..show ....me....I'm...yours...". * Giving herself willingly to her husband"
 
Kent was slowly sinking his hard-on into the hole that Anya had adamantly and confidently said he'd never penetrate. He'd given her enough instruction to call a halt to the proceedings if she felt the need, but so far, she'd taken it and asked for more.

Another few minutes, and he'd have his entire cock buried in Anya's tight little asshole. She wasn't screaming, she wasn't complaining, still, it couldn't be easy.

"Oh, you're mine, alright. In fact, we'll still have your friends over, but before they arrive, I'll fuck your ass like this, so you'll have that sensation to think about the whole time they're here."

Saying that, he pushed another inch into his young wife's slowly yielding but...
 
Anya eyes bulged as he pushed deeper as she clung on the pillow in tears, whimpering as she blushed as he wanted her think of his cock in her ass :" aaarrrrrgggghhhhh. ..God. ..Kent fuck......big...won't. ..fit...gggrrrrr "

She found it hard as she began breathing as relax to take his entire cock in her ass*
 
"Shhh," he whispered. "You're trying too hard. Forcing won't get it done. Don't concentrate on the penetration. Concentrate on relaxing and opening." With that, Kent reached out and began to rub Anya's clit, while the other cupped a breast and began to knead and caress...
 
Anya blushed and moaned as he played with her clit, she found herself getting wet for him and relax for his cock. She whelps as another inch manage to slip up her ass. Each time she tense up, she was rewarded with his skillful hands that loosen her up to take more...

After a while even that was not enough to loosen her to welcome the few left over inches to fill her ass.It was obvious even to him, he need force the rest to fully impale her tight ass.

" wont fit ...I'm too full ...please...too much...oh god! " *It was obvious to them he need ram the rest before she chicken out *
 
Anya's screech was even more dire than when he'd tried to bury himself into her pussy. Not surprising, as the vagina was designed to take such things. This hole, not so much. Still, he'd gotten this far, and while he'd promised to stop if it got to be too much, he hadn't actually heard the word "stop."

Picking up the bottle of lubricant, he began to slowly pull his hips back, until only as much cock that had remained outside was now the amount still inside.

He heard relief flow from Anya's lungs at the notion that he was pulling out. However, he popped the lid on the lube and drizzled some more on his cock, then on his little wife's obscenely stretched anus. Stroking in and out liitle by little got the lube well distributed, and before she had a chance to ask what he was doing, he stated, "You.. are... MINE!"

On the last word, he pushed forward more strongly than he had, and Anya's asshole reluctantly swallowed what it hadn't taken before...
 
Anya relax a bit thinking he would be pulling out only to hear his claim loud and clear. She threw back her head and screamed at the top of her lungs as he ram every inch up her asshole. She froze up a moment , her eyes bulging as he force her take every inch: arrrghhh...fuck...its big...i can't...oh shit..." She was unable to move, it was obvious her husband need to do the work as she was to full to move.

Anya bite down her lip trying bare it, wanting to please him: " please.. fuck ...my....ass..hard...i need...fell...you...cum in...my ass..." *dropping her head down as she gave him full permission to fuck her ass to his heart content*
 
Kent listened to Anya's gasping protests, even as his hips rested against her ass.

"Now, you are truly mine," he told her, not moving, letting her feel what it was truly like to be filled so totally. As I fuck you, with every thrust, you will become mine more and more completely."

Only then did he begin moving, watching his cock retreat from Anya's insanely stretched hole. When only his cock head remained inside her, he began rubbing her clit once more.

Staying like this for a few seconds, he eventually started pushing forward, and watched as her tight little ass gulped him down again.
 
Anya nodded repeatedly in tears as she stretched her legs open for him, she did not dare argue his statement. She gasps as he began to pull out, trying relax. She tense up as she whimpered under him as he began to thrusts.. she simply submitted to his need :" I'm only yours, plz fuck me... "
 
Kent saw Anya's tears and stopped, his balls resing against her ass.

He reached out and caressed her cheek. "You're doing so well. Why the tears?"
 
Anya blushed:" i'm just sore...your very demanding...I barely get to rest the way you claim my body"
 
Kent smiled that Anya didn't say that something was wrong with what he was doing to her, even if she did admit she felt a bit overwhelmed.

"Sore will go away, as you get used to it. However, you'll only get used to it if we continue, and keep your body in practice.

"I think you should feel proud. Remember how difficult it was for your pussy to accept me?

"And know that, as mine, I'll take you when I want. Yes, you can definitely come to me when you get urges. I'm not going to turn you away if you want to fuck. In fact, if you get horny, I'd really love it if you came to me first."
 
Anya blushes:" I know I'm your just mu pussy is not small like my ass...I am not used...I'm sorry...I prefer no anal...is all.cant we just never do anal?,"
 
Ksnt smiled. "Oh, I'd say your pussy is pretty small. I'd bet if I tried that bare little cunt right now, it'd still be crazy tight. Granted, yes, it isn't as small as this tiny hole I'm currrently stretching obscenely, but it's still quite small."

He pumped slowly as he spoke, not giving his young wife much reprieve.

"No anal? Perish the thought. The day may come when you want my cock in your ass more than you do snywhere else. Besides, look at how many tries it took for you to get me fully in your pussy. It wasn't such a difficulty getting me in your lovely butt. I'd say you might be more of an anal girl than you think."
 
Anya wince as she had his entire cock in her tight ass, whimpering under him helplessly. She hissed as he began slide in and out her ass, whimpering at the fullness feeling. This was so big that she could barely move, gasping with each thrust; aarrghhh...please...just cum...oh god...big!"

She tried to relax as much as possible but found it hard. She try part her legs but did little to help and simply alllow him push deeper making her whelp: " no way."
 
Kent just continued on slowly, watching Anya's grasping little butthole swallow his thick length reluctantly, but fully.

"Oh, don't you worry, I can do this for ages.

"And trust me, we'll be doing this again. I love your beautiful pussy, but your lovely ass feels terrific, too."

He wasn't sure how long they'd been at it. He'd been in Anya's ass for probably a half hour or better. It would be necessary to let her up sometime soon, but he wanted to fuck her for at least a little longer.

Kent slid slowly out, till only the head of his big cock was contained within his young wife's body, then pushed just as slowly back in until his hips rested against her round, smooth ass...
 
Anya began to relax as she was sure he was done using her tight asshole only to gasps loudly as he refill her entirely: ' aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh...please...its sooo...big..." *She drop her head whimpering as she knew there was no point pleading anymore as it was obvious he was far from done using her tight ass. She was sore as he continued to slide in and out her ass: " I'm ...not...an anal...girl...i prefer in...my pussy...your ssooo big...its hard....in my ass...."

She tried reason with him even though she knew he had final say in the matter but hope he lose intress in her heavenly tight ass*
 
"Shh. Just relax and enjoy. I'm nowhere near done with you or this spectacular ass." Kent could go for hours like this, just slowly pumping, Anya's ass keeping him hard, but not going at a pace that would get him off any time soon. Still, this being her first real ass fuck, it was probably time to pick up the pace and unload in her, to give her butt a break.

"Trust me, I love your pussy very much, and I intend to fuck it every chance I get." He began to thrust in and out with a bit more speed. "But now that my cock has felt the grasp of your amazing ass, I won't be able to give it up entirely."

The faster he pumped, the closer his orgasm became. His breathing got heavier, and he told Anya, "Rub your clit while I fuck you. It will make you feel better and will take your mind off your asshole."

'It might even get you off while my cock is in your butt, and I definitely want you to relate my cock in this hole with pleasure, because this isn't the only time I'll be fucking you here,' he thought, but didn't say aloud.
 
Anya whimpered as she was sore and sense he was not gonna give up usig her asshole anytime soon. She knew there was little she could argue with as he always got what he wanted at the end of the day. She wince as his thrust sped up, she reach between her legs to touch herself, blushing as she felt so odd...she relax a bit as she pleasured herself but his faster thrust made it hard to distract her. She continue, squirming, whimpering: " please...cum in my ass..."

She whimpered knowing her man could last a long time and she doubt, she be able walk straight after his demanding thrust*
 
Kent could feel Anya tighten, then relax as she started to work her clit. Again, she begged him to cum, but the way she said it, he could tell she just wanted it to be over. Meaning, she just wanted him out of her ass, she didn't really care if he came or not.

He just kept moving his hips in and out of her not-nearly-so-tight-as-before hole. Her pussy looked very lonely, and for a moment, Kent wished he had two cocks, so he could really stretch this little slut wife of his good.

"Say it like you truly want me to cum, and not just because you want this to end. Say it like you want this again and again, as much as you want my cock in your pussy, your mouth, and between your tits. Say it like you love my cum and will do anything to get it. Say it like my woman, my wife, my slave, my slut!"

With that last, he drove in deep, as deep as he could go, and just held himself there, Anya impaled on the huge spike of flesh. He hadn't cum yet. It was lurking in the background, and he knew he needed to get this over soon. Anya's crazily stretched hole wouldn't be the same for a while after this, but it would recover.

"Say it. Say it like you really mean it; like you fucking love it. You're mine, and as mine, you will be all the things I listed and more. Say it like you fucking love me and you fucking love what we're doing. Come on, Anya. Say it!"
 
Anya paled as she knew he expected no less of his wife to seduce him as he fucked her ass, she let out a painful cry as he ram deep in her ass. She drop her head as she try relax as she recompose herself as best as she could: " pleaase...love...fuck me....i love when your in my asss....please ...i neeed your cum...deep inside me..."

She clung to the pillows as she tries to relax as she raised up her ass: " please...deeper...fuck my ass harder....i need it...please ...mmmore...please...i love your cock ramming hard in my ass...please,,,dont stop...!!

She did not dare defy his authority knowing his temper and praying he was satisfied with her reply as she began milking his cock while he was impaled in her ass to entice him.
 
Anya's voice trembled as she attempted to comply to his demand. The only thing she really wanted was for it to be over. They'd been at this for quite some time, so Kent decided he was asking too much of her at this moment. Still, he wasn't about to quit until he got off, so he relaxed and felt his orgasm begin to build.

"Not quite what I was hoping for, but it's a start. It won't be long now," he told her. "You are mine, though, and as such, we will be doing this more in the future."

Kent then began to fuck Anya's tight little but like he truly meant it, to give her what she was so desperately desirous of, even though she hadn't actually complied with his command, though, she had tried, and given the discomfort she was likely in at the moment, it was time to end it

Then, finally, it happened. Anya's ass had him cumming. He pumped her tight butt with his load as he looked down into Anya's eyes with caring. When his orgasm eventually was over, he left his cock in her and felt it slowly wilt.

"Is there anything I can do to get you off?" He knew between her ass and her head, Anya had been too preoccupied to cum, so maybe now that he wasn't fucking her anymore, she might be able to do so.
 
Anya whimpered as he confirm it would not be the last time he would use her ass, winces as her husband continued thrusting deep in her ass. She gasps as he finally came in her ass, whelp as he pumped deep in her ass, blushing as he looked in her eyes with affection. She lay under him panting heavily, gulp: " I prefer we dont do anal again, please Kent? Your really big and i get sore.." *She knew she could not bluntly refuse him as it would upset him and she did not want to get on his bad side.

She blushed at his question and she was to embarressed to ask him to give her an oral, she shook her head: " I'm fine.." * she lied*
 
Kent wasn't exactly surprised when Anya again requested they don't do anal anymore. He didn't comment. He'd reiterated himself several times on that subject and didn't care to repeat it again.

His cock had gone soft, but her gripping ass still held it tight, even after the stretching it had received.

At his offer to help her cum, she lied, "I'm fine." Even if Kent hadn't been able to read body language and voice inflections, he'd have known she was sore and pissed at his having taken her ass for so long.

So, rather than letting her get up, he pulled out of her butt, then before she had a chance to react, knelt before her, wrapped his hands around her thighs to keep her in place, and began to lap her pussy...
 
Back
Top