The Witch and the Werewolf (closed)

Danny was relieved that Abby had taken his suggestion so well, for a moment he felt rather foolish for feeling the way he did. The two now shared a bond that only seemed to strengthened the more they were together. He should have known Abby would never think he would want her to use her abilities for any selfish means.

Her kiss were soft petals that soothed Danny's conscience. The two once again inches from one another as their hand's entwined as he listened to Abby speak.

I planned on doing it to fix up the cabin ..so why not our home right?

Danny was not hearing things, he had heard Abby refer to it as "their home". He felt silly, after all it was just a word; but to him it seemed it truly signified as if they were truly a couple. "You're right." he said "This is our home after all, the least we can do is make more comfortable." His hand began to rest on the side of her face, pushing some of her away from her face with his thumb.

He nodded at the suggestion of a protection, the last thing they needed was someone to destroy their home before they could begin repairing it. "Just be careful." said Danny "I don't want you to strain yourself." he nuzzled Abby for a bit before looking as phone. It was almost 15 minutes before their meeting. Time always seemed to fly when they together. Danny sighed, "We better go." he whispered.

Abby smiled and kissed him softly before the reluctantly parted and left to attend the meeting. The setup was different than last time Dr. Thesinger had spoken with Danny. There were a few people who spoke and tapped into their abilitit's there. She and Danny had found out there were eleven people there, sprites who could shrink down to a miniture size and even dinner.Once Dr. Thesinger was done with the group she told everyone to be calm as she called Abby up.

Abigail was confused and gave a soft look to Danny who kissed her hand reassuringly as Dr. Thesinger gave a knowing look.

Abigail sat in the seat and sighed then looked at the Doctor nervously.

"Abigail, Today I want you to go back to your childhood..I want you to show us who you are..take us all back but not with words..with memories"

Abigail was confused with the request but then Dr.Thesinger gave her a small smile.

"Doctor I'm confused there is no way I can-"

"You can..You've already projected before when Danny had gotten the shot you just didn't realize that you had"

Abigail blushed knowing some of the unkind things she had said about the doctor for hurting Danny but she didn't know that she threw them directly at her or that she even had powers at the time.

She mouthed and apology and the doctor nodded and waited for her to continue.

"Show us the night you ran Abigail...show us why you ran..Focus Abigail...Focus on Everyone"

Abigail struggled with that memory because it hadn't been a pleasant one and it hadn't been one she ever wanted to share with anyone especially Danny.

"I- I cant.maybe something else Doctor"

Abigail, a witch like you can't learn control unless she faces her issues.

Abigail closed her eyes feeling the tears welling up in her eyes and took a deep breath before nodding. She was about to share a painful memory with everyone and she just hoped Danny wouldn't see her any differently.

She opened her mind back to the evening of her 14th birthday. It was after the orphanage had celebrated with her and the other kids and one of the fathers who she had always been weirded out by pulled her aside to speak with her.

She felt her anger welling up and balled her hand into a fist trying not to focus on it knowing that everyone in the room could see her emotions at the moment.

The father was kind and asking her what she wanted at first but then he offered something else.

"Abigail your such a beautiful young woman and I would love to show you things..show you the world."he said before putting his hand on her thigh and rubbing it in a perverse manner.

The younger Abby looked terrified and confused. She knew what he was offering and pushed his hand away.

"Father James I don't think I'd like that I'd like to stay here-"

She was interrupted by the man grabbing her breast trying to feel on her.

"Stop..What are you doing?"

"Aren't you tired of being here Abigail? I can show you things, give you a home..be your Father"the man said pressing himself against her.

At this point the younger Abigail was furious and a fire surged from her hand which Abigail hadn't noticed until the memory.

"I said STOP!"she said angrily pushing the man back with a force and burning hands and realized she had knocked him out. She was so afraid she killed him she ran and packed her things and fled from the orphanage crying.

She opened her eyes with tears running down her cheeks and felt her hands burning with the green fire like before and stood running the room upset.

Last edited:
Danny had felt pain and hardship at a young age, one of the reason he felt so close to Abby was because she had felt those things as well. However he had no idea just how horrific things had truly been for her until she spoke about her time at the orphanage.

Hearing Abby tell her story gave Danny a whirlwind of emotions, none of which were positive. The tears that came from Abby were shards of glass that pained his heart as she told her own personal horror story that she locked away deep in the depth of her mind. Pain switched to sickness as Abby spoke of the so called man of God trying to take advantage of her. Anger quickly came if not a split second, the wolf inside him want to track the man down and rip his intestines out for even have the audacity to touching Abby in such a horrific way and making her feel that grief... for making her cry.

As the story came to it's climax, pain returned with shock as the glowing ember appeared from Abby's hands, her eyes opening as he watched her look around remembering where she was as well as to what happened that horrid night.

Danny watched her run out of the room. The doctor turning the crowds attention to her as Danny went after her, perhaps it her own of allowing them allow their bond to grow; but at that moment Danny didn't nor did her care. Abby was the only thing on his mind.

It had seemed Abby was no where in sight. The florescent lit hallway seemed empty, only filled with chairs and tables. But Danny knew she was around, he could smell her scent, he could her crying.

Around the corner and at the end of the hall stood a single door that led to the utility room. through the door, Danny could Abby's sobbing, her heart beating in fear trying to breath. As he opened the door, the she sat on the floor in the door an assortment of mops and brooms beside her as she shed her endless tears.

For a moment, Danny didn't know what to do or say. What could he say to someone who had gone through something so abhorrent as what Abby did. He felt powerless.

And then his mind went to his grandfather, to the time when he was angry about his mother's death and how he would destroy everything in sight and what his grandfather would do to comfort him. Danny sat beside Abby and held her tight, letting her head rest on his chest, giving her forehead a soft kiss. Speaking a word in a langues he hadn't used since his grandpa was alive.

"I know it hurts, Cariño. It's okay. I'm here... and I'm not leaving you ever."

"I know it hurts, Cariño. It's okay. I'm here...and I'm not leaving you ever"

Abby sobbed into Danny's shirt as he held her. She knew that she would be safe with him and the words from him and comfort he provided her in her moment of pain proved that even9 further.

She was still furious and shaking with anger and she had her fist balled feeling the fire inside and didn't want to hurt Danny or set the building on fire. She calmed down after a while still sniffling and opened her hands showing Danny the fire still amazed she could do that and it didn't burn her at all.

She was worried she wouldn't be able to stop it if she didn't calm all the way down. "I-can't can't stop it Danny"she said softly wondering how she was doing it . She knew Danny's wolf was a bit on edge from the story but she was glad Danny was able to stay calm enough to help her feel better.

She sighed softly and kissed his chest happy not feeling everyone else's energy like she had with the memory but she did still feel Danny's and that made her happy. "I don't think I can go back in tonight.."she said gently.

Danny nodded understanding and helped her up.She tried relaxing thinking about something that made her calm and happy. She thought about home with Danny and being married in the future. She smiled brightly and felt the fire in her fists slowly diminish. She was afraid of what else she could do if that happened when she was angry and upset.

They were heading to the door when Dr. Thesingers assistant stopped the couple letting them know she wished to speak with them privately.

Danny peaked into the room where the meeting was held to see it now empty with the exception of the doctor. Dr. Thesinger sat upfront, the same seat where she was when both Danny and Abby had left. Danny took Abby's hand as he went back inside, Abby's palm scorching to the touch as if she had been touching hot coals. Despite any mild discomfort, Danny endured. He knew this was last place she wanted to be, the thoughts of to the orphanage along with the flames that seemed to burst from her hands were enough to ware her down. But Danny felt the least they could do is talk to the doctor.

"We'll just stay for a bit then we can go home, baby"

Danny kissed the back of Abby's hand as seemed to get a bit cooler as the stood in front of the doctor. "I would like to apologize, Abigail" said the doctor to Abby "My intentions were to never hurt you, but you must understand that in order to fully control you abilities; you must be able willing to delve into the darkest regions of your soul."

The doctor stood up and walked over to Abby, her hands resting on Abby's shoulders, a look of compassion in her eyes. "I cannot imagine what you felt that day. But perhaps you can solace in knowing that that man will never hurt anyone again." Abby and Danny looked at one another perplexed as the doctor let go of Abby and explained.

"Father James O'Hurn, arrested and excommunicated from the church for multiple reports of sexual assault of children. Currently serving a 40 years sentence with not chance of parole. I need not tell you how prisoners treats those who hurt children."

The room was silent, Danny gripped Abby's hand hoping she had found some peace knowing the man who tried to hurt her was now facing his own personal hell.

My dear, you must realize what happens to use in life does not define us, but how we face it. And you are fortunate enough to have a such a close bond with someone who is willing to be there for you every step of the way. Danny looked down and back at Abby, knowing the doctor as talking about the bond.

You're bond with one another was no coincidence. I am certain that if you look to each other as time passes, you're abilities will become more powerful and easier to control."

With that the doctor began to make her exit.

"See you both next week."

As she left, Danny's eyes kept on Abby. His hands entwined with her now cooled hands as he nuzzled her nose with his, as if hinting for the both of to go home a be alone with one another.

Abby held Danny's as she finally began to settle down. The news of the father provided her some comfort but she couldn't help but feel anger knowing he assaulted other children. He deserved much more than fourty years.

She stayed quiet as the doctor continued to talk and felt comforted as Danny held her and she listened to her talk about her and Danny's bond and how they should look to each other and how that her ability would become stronger and easier to control.

She nodded taking this all in and waved goodbye to the doctor as she left.

She stood there with Danny for a moment fighting back her tears and sighed feeling him him hold her and smiled softly as he nuzzeled her noses knowing that he was there for herror and wanting to leave.

"Let's go home baby"she said softly and held his hand as they began walking to the exit then the car. She drove to the house and she knew Danny was concerned for her after her memory. She sat down on the couch cuddling with him by the fire and sighed.

Before she knew it she was asleep in Danny's arms and they were in bed for the night. She woke up the next morning in Danny's arms laying on his chest and couldn't help but feel love for him. She kissed his chest softly before sitting up.

"Good Morning"she said leaning down to give him a soft kiss.

Last night had been quite a trial for Abby. Danny hated seeing her in tears as she hid from everyone, feeling like the scared girl she once was so long ago. There wasn't much words said between them during the ride home, they immediately went to the couch and cuddle next to the fire. A few kisses and petting from both. The two deciding to go to their bedroom before drifting off completely. More kissing and holding continued as they drifted off to sleep.

Danny awoke to the soft lips of Abby's the small slivers of sunlight giving the room a soft illumination as he saw Abby over him. "Good morning" he replied, pulling her down to kiss her back. One kiss following another as he had not seen in in forever. He looked over for a moment, his hand moving under her shirt. Feeling along her waist and hips, while his other had rested along her face.

"Abby..." Danny began " We've only been together for a little bit, but we've been through so much and revealed a lot of dark things from our past." His hand ran slowly along Abby cheek his heart warm at the very sight of her.

"I just want us to move past it all and focus just us, figuring out our abilities, being together... maybe doing something a bit more." His hand moved from her cheek to her stomach, hoping Abby knew what he meant. Danny had been alone for a long time, as was Abby and to be honest he liked the thought of starting a family with her.

Abby returned his morning kiss and sighed leaning against his gentle touch. She looked at Danny with a soft smile as he began speaking. Abby.. .we've only been together for a little bit, but we've been through so much and revealed a lot of dark things from our past."

Abby felt his love through the bond she formed at the cabin and smiled as he continued to speak.

"I just want us to move past it all and focus just us, figuring out our abilities, being together... maybe doing something a bit more."

Abby smiled knowing what he meant. She had tried everything to forget her past and it often lead to trouble , drinking and fighting before Danny but now that she was with him she was certain that he could help her health and forget her past as she would try to help him heal from his.

She knew what he meant by more as well. She had dreamt of them fixing their home and having a few pair of feet running around and she leaned down kissing him deeply knowing that they would always be there for each other and she couldn't ask for more in soul mate.

She sat up and straddled her love looking down at him " I want all of that as well baby... I want us to heal together and grow together...I want you to mate with me and seal our love with a a bite."she said blushing slightly knowing what else they would have to be doing when he bit her and smiled softly continuing.

"I want you to be the father of my children...my husband.."she said looking into his eyes knowing he felt the same. "I love you Danny.."she said trailing her hand down his chest and using her other hand to trail down his arm seeing the slight bruise he had gotten from her heated hand yesterday and felt a bit guilty about him getting hurt.

She had to admit that the power she felt scared her yesterday and if she had not had him to calm her she may have lost control. She moved her hand touching the bruise and gasped seeing it still felt heated
"Sorry I hurt you baby..I can heal you..."she said softly lifting his arm to kiss it.

Last edited:
"I love you too" Danny replied as Abby spoke of being bitten by him, bearing his children, starting a family.

He watched as she began to kiss his wound. Danny didn't really notice the pain until Abby had brought attention to it. The bruises left a mild sting, that seemed to only leave once she began to press her lips upon it. He allowed her to "heal" him as his other hand rested on her thigh, feeling her bare skin. He then began to pull his hand away from her lips leading a bit to his as he kissed her, his hands now resting on her ass.

"I want nothing more than for us to start a family with you." He said after softly breaking their kiss. "Maybe we should spend the day sealing out love... that is if you want."

Danny smiled, he was teasing Abby. The thought of Abby and him indulging in one another got his blood pumping. He wanted them both to forget about the world and everything it brought upon them and focus each other and their plans for the future.

Abby sighed feeling his hands continue trailing her body as her returned her love. She kissed him back with equal tenderness and smiled against his lips as he mentioned he wanted nothing more than to start a family with her.

She listened as he continued and couldn't help but get heated as he mentioned spending the day sealing their love if that's what she wanted. She blushed knowing that he might be able to smell her arousal and decided to tease him back feeling the evidence of what their conversation was doing to him.

She kissed his lips softly trailing her lips down his chin and moving to his ear saying sexily " I couldn't think of anything else more tempting to do with my day baby..Maybe we should practice on starting that family"she whispered knowing that would get him and his wolf stirring and began kissing his neck sexily wanting to tease him until he couldn't take it.

Danny took a deep breath as Abby began to tease him with her kisses. He closed his eyes as he felt her lips travel around his neck, the blood rushing between his legs as he could smell the faint scent of Abby's arousal.

The wolf within him was very much enjoying his mate's loving touches as his back bent upward. Suddenly Danny turned the table as he reversed Abby and his position; laying her on the bed. He began to kiss her softly, his tongue slipping between her lips as his hand traveled up her shirt. His finger tracing along the fabric of her panties, before slipping under. His finger lightly touching her clit for a few moments before slipping between her petals.

He wanted to feel every part of her, to make her feel pleasure as well as love. His lips traveled to her neck as his finger continued to playing with her pussy, wanting to hear her moans as he felt the slippery inner walls between her legs.

"I want you, sweetie" said Danny "I want to see you completely naked... and take you all over the house." Danny wasn't sure if that either or the wolf speaking, perhaps it was both of them. Abby did say she wanted to practice and seemed that they were both ready to do just that.

Abby gasped shocked and turned on at how quickly Danny had switched their positions and was now the one doing the teasing. She returned his tender kiss sighing against his lips as he slowly trailed his hand up under her shirt and teased her through her underwear before slipping his hand beneath.

Abby watched him with desire and gasped once she felt him tease her clit and then enter her with his fingers. "Danny..."she trailed off closing her eyes and rolling her hips against his fingers lightly as he moved his lips slowly down her body causing her to moan softly and grow wetter." I want you sweetie...I want to see you completely naked..and take you all over the house" he said desire clear in his voice.

She sat up kissing him passionately and grinned slipping her shirt off and looking at him lustfully. "Then take me Danny...I'm yours"she said gasping as his fingers continued their work on her and she reached forward sliding her hand into his boxers to touch him as well.

Abby had a feeling both Danny and his wolf were agreeing with one thing and that was taking their mate it was one thing she felt coming from him along with his love for her. She admired him with a grin touching his body with her free hand feeling his muscles trembled beneath her fingers and her desire for her mate growing stronger.

For a moment, things went a bit quickly. With every kiss Abby and Danny shared seemed to result in one piece of clothing to come off one after another. The next thing Danny knew it, the two of them were sitting up on the bed; holding Abby from behind, their lips together as their tongue danced together. One hand of his pinching her breast while the other moved along the slick petal between her legs. Danny's shaft ever so clearly ready to take Abby.

Danny pressed Abby forward, allowing her hands to rest on the headboard of the bed as he began to slide his cock inside her. His hand continuing to squeeze her breast as his hips moved at a steady pace; the wet slapping of their flesh meeting aroused the wolf inside Danny as his lips found Abby's neck.

Never in his life did sex every feel so good as it did then when he had sex with Abby. Her scent, the way she felt gave Danny a euphoric sensation that he couldn't explain. I didn't matter, he wanted her... forever. For another moment the wolf took over Danny. As he continued to slide his shaft inside Abby, his teeth began to sink into her shoulder, enough to piece the skin and leave a bite mark. Little that Danny knew was that he now set his love for Abby in stone as she was now officially his mate.

Abby gasped as she and Danny made love in their bedroom. She gripped the headboard as he pumped his hips into her feeling her body with his hands and hearing the sounds of their bodies filling the room.

She had never felt anything this amazing with any guys she had dated before. She felt all his emotion and connecting with him was a beautiful experience. She moaned loudly feeling his teeth sink into her shoulder and his cock grow a bit thicker inside of her.

She felt the bond between them strengthen and she cried out as her orgasm rolled through her and she rolled back against him " Mmm Danny... I love you baby" she moaned feeling herself come down from her orgasm.

Danny's mind was drowning within the waves of pleasure as Abby and him made love. His hips moving faster and faster, Abby's moans driving him closer and closer to his own climax. Faster and deeper he continued to slide his length into Abby, faster and faster until Abby spoke the words that sent him over the edge.

Mmm Danny... I love you baby

Danny let out a groan in pleasure as he came inside her, hips convulsing as he spilled his seed inside his beloved. The very sensation was enough to take a bit out of Danny as he began to lay back down onto the bed, taking Abby with him as she laid in front of him. Danny's arms wrapped around her, his instinct calling to lick the small bite he had given Abby on her shoulder, every lick followed by a loving kiss on her wound. "I love you, sweetie." he whispered, continuing his own personal first aid on Abby's bite mark. Danny's hand rested on Abby's stomach, the thought of them having a child filling his mind. "You're gonna look even more beautiful with a baby bump."

Abby smiled at him as he cleaned the mark lovingly and held her body to his. She had never felt so whole in her life...so happy and Danny was the cause of that happiness. She grinned feeling his hands rest`on her stomach and felt his paternal side showing Its self. She was curious how many she'd have if they were to get pregnant because his sperm wasn't exactly human and neither was here.

She kissed him softly resting her hand on top of his at her stomach " And you Danny are going to look even more handsome to me becoming the father of my baby..,Do you feel that Danny...our connection? We don't need the spell anymore to hear each other telepathically or sense each other's emotions...it's amazing" Abby said and lay against his chest .

"- And when we begin to start our family..Im sure we'll be able to sense our baby as well"she said and placed a soft kiss on his chest.

Do you feel that Danny...our connection?

Danny could feel their connection. He already feel his love for Abby heighten even more. His need to love her. to protect her. For those precious moment that laid there with Abby, everything felt so clear. As Abby kissed his chest he began to adjust himself, allowing Abby to rest on his chest as they laid on the bed. The heat of his body hopefully giving warmth to Abby in the chilliness of their bedroom. No doubt a result of the cold weather that would come be getting worse in the days to come.

Danny began to kiss Abby as she rested on top of him. His hands resting along her back, taking in her lovely scent wanting to stay how they were forever.

Danny smiled as he gave Abby's lips a soft lick from his tongue before speaking "I guess we should get up and... take a bath." He was making very obvious that wanted to bathe with Abby together and continue what they had started.

Abby grinned at him after he licked her lips and suggested that the two of them take a bath together and she knew that there would be more than just bathing " Yeah baby come on let's go...bathe" she said and smirked leaning in and giving him a deep kiss.

She reluctantly rolled out of his arms making sure to give Danny a good look of her body before looking over her shoulder and smiling then sexily walking toward the bathroom. She could sense his presence now and she felt him nearing the bathroom.

She smiled deciding she would test her powers and use her illusions not the room. She touched a wall and thought about them in a romantic candle lit room with a view of they city at night and gasped when she opened her eyes seeing she had done it and smiled hoping Danny would like her surprise.

Danny was a gasp as he entered the bathroom. What was once a while functional rather run down bathroom had now transformed in a magnificent bathroom that seemed to in a high cost apartment that looked across the city. This was no doubt a result of Abby's magic. Her powers seemed to only become stronger as she was able to create such a detailed illusion.

It was so surreal to Danny. In front of him was the warm lovely decor of a romantic bath for two yet behind him was still the drab and old interior that was his home. He gazed over to Abby and smiled, "It's beautiful..." he said softly, closing the door so they could be alone in her little world his beloved had created for them.

He took Abby's hand and led her to the bath. The water already warm the moment Danny stepped in, holding Abby from behind as her looked outside. It all looked so real. Danny knew that he could afford this type of view and yet here he was with the woman of his dreams, bathing with her accompanied by the sweet scent of roses that floating in the water. They deserved this, they deserved each other.

Abby smiled feeling how much Danny had enjoyed what she had done with her magic. It was a completely different scene from the one in their bedroom and strangely both of them had comforted her as long as Danny was there with her.

She took his hand and they stepped in the warm bath and he held her to him as they both admired the amazing view. If she hadn't known better she would have thought it was real but this was just a test she had tried . She knew she could make it real but she had lost control of her powers at the meeting and had held back even then. She knew her potential and what she could probably really do if she tried and the thought terrified her.

She felt Danny hold her tighter probably sensing her worry and she grabbed his hand kissing it softly as he asked if she was ok.

"I'm fine baby...especially with you here..I couldn't think of a better way to spend my night" she said softly and turned looking into his eyes.

The illusion felt so real to Danny. The warmth of the candles and the sound of the wind blowing from outside the window and the sight of the night sky were as if Abby and him were somewhere different. When it came down to it all, he knew it wasn't real. Abby had done a wonderful job in creating something just for them but in the end all Danny wanted was her.

"I'm fine baby...especially with you here..I couldn't think of a better way to spend my night"

Even without their newly deepened connection, there was no hiding the worry in Abby's face. The night before had caused her to relive the horrible experience within the orphanage along with the severity of her powers. Seeing what she could do if she didn't control her abilities no doubt shook her a bit.

"You created this." whispered Danny, his gaze meeting Abby's as they were inch away from one another. "A small token of our love and eventually we'll be making something together." Danny knew Abby understood his words. "I know what you are capable of, sweetie. And it doesn't scare me and it never will" Danny finally pulled Abby forward. A few rose petals sticking to her body as his lips met her's.

"You created this..A small token of our love and eventually we'll be making something together.....I know what you are capable of, sweetie. And it doesn't scare me and it never will "

Abby looked up into his eyes lovingly. Danny knew her strengths and her weaknesses as well he could tell what she was thinking about and how it had effected her now that they had mated and she smiled softly thinking about how beautiful what they had was.

She kissed his lips smiling and sighed as he held her in his arms and the rose petals stuck to their skin. " Mmmm I'm glad it doesn't baby and what you can do doesn't scare me either danny...I think your wolf is rather taken with me" she giggled recalling the time his wolf had snuck out to meet her at the cabin.

She kissed him deeper and slid into his lap and slid his hand down to her stomach rubbing small circles and decided to test something. She thought about being pregnant with his baby and she scared herself when she felt her stomach mimick a kick and she laughed " I can't believe that just worked "She said amazed at how insane her powers had been. She wished of course that kick was real and she was filled with Danny's baby but the illusion of it was just as amazing.

For a moment Danny was at a gasp as he felt a kick come from Abby's stomach. There was no way she could have have gotten pregnant so fact, then again he exactly a regular person so... maybe. Danny's thought was cut off as Abby revealed that she had used her magic to simulate the kick. He smiled at the strength Abby's powers but apart would have been lying if he said he wasn't a bit disappointed. He reveled in the thought of Abby being pregnant, starting a family after being alone for so long.

"Don't worry" said Danny, running his fingers around Abby's stomach; softly ticking her. "I'm sure we'll experience the real thing sooner or later. Danny's lips met's Abby's before lowering inch by inch as his fingers did the same. Slowly his fingers felt between her legs, lightly touching her clit and he began to suck on her breast, slightly biting on her nipple as the wolf seemed to want to play with his witch a bit more.

Abby smiled against his lips and groaned softly feeling his hands and lips moving slowly down her body and his lips wrapping around her breasts and nibbling her nipple and his hand slowly rubbing her clit.

She moaned leaning her body toward his and moaned saying " Mmmm honey I'd love nothing more than to be filled with our baby"she said and grinned seeing his eyes glowing slightly telling her his wolf was partially in control.

Abby looked into his eyes and leaned down kissing him deeply and sliding her hand down to touch him as well " Mmmm ...Baby that feels so good " Abby whispered slowly stroking him and looking into his eyes.

"Let's try baby.. I would love having a family with you...a set of little feet to fill our house with"she giggled happily

"Let's try baby.. I would love having a family with you...a set of little feet to fill our house with"

For Danny it felt as if the wolf and himself were in sync. Being with Abby and starting a family excited in a wonderful way. He could quite explain it. Perhaps it showed that Abby and him were truly together in a way that a bite could never quite say. An expression of their love in the most purest way possible. Danny stopped his teasing as once again kissed Abby. For a moment the two sank into the water, emerging with their hair sopping wet.

"I want that too, baby." Danny said softly pulling her close to him. "I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to pamper as you like a goddess during months your pregnant and kiss you stomach every day as you carry our children."

Danny began to adjust his position with Abby, having her straddle him with her legs wrapped around him as he slid his member inside. "I love you so much, Abby." he said, his eye on her's "I never want to be apart from you."

Back