Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

screwher

Literotica Guru
Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

Your fantasy is far more common than you might think! Many married guys like to think about other men pounding the wife to reach that deep pleasure point that you can't. Wish you luck.

Your fantasy is far more common than you might think! Many married guys like to think about other men pounding the wife to reach that deep pleasure point that you can't. Wish you luck.

Thanks and I think you're right. It seems more and more husbands are starting to enjoy the fantasy of their wives getting laid. It's also been my experience that a lot of men would love to screw another mans wife LOL.

i would

If your wife has nice womanly hips and is a very noisy i would love to fuck her

If your wife has nice womanly hips and is a very noisy i would love to fuck her

Yes she does have nice womanly hips . Her noise level is also dependant on what you're doing to her. Or should I say how well. I'd love for you to get your shot.

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

On line now. Would love to hear from you .

Looking to chat.

Bumped.

This has been a fantasy of mine as well. My wife is a cute 5'4" blonde with a nice body. Very attractive, I think this would be a great playtime.

I'd love to hear from you.

Yep

Gies depends on where you are on the planet but would love to slide her a bit of cock in front of you,mis that the plan

Bumped.

On line now. PM me.

Back