Tattooed Temptation.

choklatekoneko

Bad, Bad Kitty.
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Posts
2,919
~Closed for Som and CK. Please enjoy reading though!! :)~

"Ariya Santiago?"

The HBIC said her name like a damn disease. Either one of two things was obvious:She was jealous, and wanted to cut her, or she disapproved. She couldn't tell which. Ariya pulled on her curly chest-length hair before standing, her hands shaking slightly, forcing herself to breath like this was something she had done this a million times before.

She walked into the office. It was Chicago. Fairly normal for this type of business, but still she never expected herself of all people to be even be walking into this type of shit. Then again, when your mom kicks you out of the house, and you've been living from house to house, where the fuck are you supposed to go.

He sat there, the smirk on his face evident. "And...what can I do for you..Ms..."

"Santiago."

"Hmm. Pretty Name there. Sounds musical. So...what do you need?"

She sighed softly, obviously irritated. There was only one thing she really wanted. And she was pretty sure he knew damn well what it was. "I'd like to audition for a set, please...to..be a dancer."

He smirked at her hesitation,licked his lips softly, staring for a long moment. "You wanna be a dancer? Hmm..." He leaned forward, getting a better look at her, making her cross her arms over her B cup breasts. "And why is that?"

She swallowed hard, choosing her words carefully in her mind before answering. "I... to branch out a little bit. Be free. You know how that goes."

He nodded, his eyes glancing over her. "Hmm. I see. Why don't you stand up for a moment."

She nodded carefully, standing, smoothing over her shorts and things and turned slowly, watching him nod in approval, even lick his lips once or twice. He was in his late 20's, to mid 30's...not too old, but he gave her a...feeling that didn't feel right to her.

"Hmm. I might have place for you. Of course...you have to audition first, but...if you do well you'd be a nice little asset."


She gnawed on her lip not saying anything, which just made him stare, his eyes a deep, intense green that she couldn't look at. She nodded after a moment. "That's straight. When is it?"

"Right now. You can change into something in the dressing rooms over there. I'll have a song for you to dance to as well. See how well you work being told what to do." He inched closer to her, making her shiver. "And...we'll about the rest later."

She edged back, doing her best to avoid his touch. As bad as she wanted a job, she sure wasn't gonna get on her hands and knees, or doing anything that was beneath her. Even though dancing almost naked for random men sure was cutting it close enough as it was. She swallowed and nodded, and he smirked evilly, turning away.

"My girl here Trina can show you where it is. Can't you?" He asked, his gaze pointed behind her. She turned seeing Trina roll her eyes.

"I guess. Follow me."


==========​

8 hours later, Ariya walked into the dressing room. She had gotten job. He obviously liked her-- a lot. Something the HBIC didn't appreciate very much. The looks she got from the other girls gave her something to be a little uneasy about. Trina was in the far corner. She was doing a main set tonight. She had obviously told the other girls. Trina gave a smirk, and it was all Ariya could not to charge then and there. But she knew she'd get her ass beat, all these girls around would take up for her, and then what was she left with? Back at square one.

The owner of the club, which she now knew as Mack, walked in, gave her a wink, and then continued.

"Trina, you have the main tonight. Lissa, you have 2 sets along with the background dancers. Now. What should I call you?"

He looked directly at Ariya, in which she shrugged, smacking gum she had. He walked up to her, in which she backed up, until she felt the hard wall greet her shoulder blades, in which he smirked.
"Hmm. You're sweet, but you definitely ain't gone be easy to get." He shrugged softly. "We'll figure out. You have one set between the songs. Make it count. I'll have the perfect the name for you by then. "

She simple nodded, to shocked to move as the other girls looked at her with disgust. She watched as the girls gave her cold stares as the night ticked on.
 
Shane McNamara. Playboy. Layabout. ExMarine. Martial Arts enthusiast. Mobster's son. The tall, thin redhead sits in the best spot in The Kitty's Purr, an extremely private club in Chicago's North Side. He is lounging as he does much of the time, watching the ladies do their thing. He's known Mack for years, having half grown up here.

An Ivory handled folding knife is slowly flipped through his long, lean, pale fingers, the steel of the four inch blade gleaming when it catches the light. The leopard design of the handle fits in his palm perfectly, a gift made for him eight years before on his eighteenth birthday.

His bright blue eyes move over the tables, the few clients that are there this early in the night. He watches a young black woman walk in. He can't help but notice her delectably large, round, firm ass every time she takes a step. Her tits are perky too, delectably displayed yet hidden by her costume. He awaits her performance eagerly, wondering just what she will do. His free hand brings his drink to his full, sensual lips, the one way glass of the VIP room hiding him from everyone in the place's eyes.
 
Hours ticked by as she sat in the back, chewing on her nails, watching the girls go back and forth, hurrying to change, reapply make up, fix heels and fake eyelashes. Honestly? She was slightly impressed. The girls that she used to degrade and look down upon...she was now apart of that space. She never really cared for what they went through, backstage and behind closed doors. She really just thought all of them were just sluts that liked dancing on a pole. Most had kids they had to take care of, or were trying to push themselves through school They had dreams too.

She had been forced to change, into a little thing Mack wanted to see her in~ it was a dress that barely covered her 40 inch hips, her ample bottom jiggled as she tried to get used 3 inch heels he had started her in. Her undergarments were black and lacy, both provided by Trina. The dress was leopard-white leopard-to be exact, and it was a stretch material...putting all the emphasis on her curves. Her hair was wavy and down, a small amount of sparkle in it. She had on a pair of stud diamond earrings, and her make up was minimal. He wanted the crowd to see her for what she was. He wanted them to see her dance.

Around 12:30 am, Ariya was still waiting in the back and was almost figuring she wasn't even gonna get a turn, until she saw Trina with that inevitable attitude of hers strut by.

"You're on in 10 minutes. Better make that shit count, too. Nobody wants to see something that's not worth looking at on that stage." Trina said with a definite attitude as Ariya watched her go to change.

Ariya rolled her eyes, smacked her teeth as she stood slowly, walking in the hallway and to the waiting area. She didn't know what was gonna be picked for her, but she just hoped she knew the song.


"Alright. Up next, we have a sexy newcomer coming to the stage. This'll be her first time dancing in front of ya'll, so be be nice. Please welcome to the stage...Coco."

She heard the whistles and the cheers as she walked up on the stage, and she heard the music start. She knew the song. The beat immediately drew her in, and the lights went with the deep bass of the song as she felt the sex in the crowd. As she stood up fully, her hips made a dangerous curve as she walked with the piano beat, her heartbeat racing as she saw that all eyes were on her, Mack sitting at the bar.


"Okay, here's what I want you to do..."​

She swung her hair as her own hands roamed her body, her neck all the way to her waist.

"I want you to look me right in my eyes...and I want you to tell me...what you want me to do to you."​

She managed to catch eye contact with a few of the guys in the club, her hips still swinging from side to side as she reached the pole, rubbing it between her hands. She began her dance officially, as she felt her body grow hot, she licked her lips softly, beginning to feel the inside of her panties get moist from just the simple actions she was doing. She rolled around the pole, arched her back as her clothes began to come off.

"Girl why don't you~ Tell...me...what...you..want...me...to do to you..."​

She felt the strings of her leopard dress began to loosen as she undid the top straps, her body feeling like it was on fire. She saw the first few dollars fly on the stage.


"Tell me what you want."​

Her dress was completely off by then, her bra thrown off the stage as her nipples were still covered with pasties she decided to put on.

"Oh you want that?"
She was on the pole again, sliding, as she felt the first few couple of dollars under her heels, her eyes closing, then opening as she felt her whole body full of lust.

"Say the word."​

She was in the middle of the stage, away from the pole, her hands all over her breasts, her hair, her gloss covered lips sucking a finger that would soon go down to between her breasts, down her stomach, and into her panties, before it was removed.

"Turn around."​

She did as the song instructed, her sparkling hair swinging as she began to go into a full split in the center, then was on the ground, arching and rolling her back, crawling seductively toward the customers as they put the money in her panties, her mouth.

She was getting good at this.

She later returned to the pole, doing a series of tricks that she swear she made up on the spot, her hips rolling, sliding down slowly as the spotlight was kept on her. As the bridge and the chorus began to blend together,She closed her eyes as she allowed the music to take her away, the beat making her swing her hips seductively, biting her lip, nibbling, the rubbing of her breasts and her thigh and soaked area between. The 4 minutes seemed to last forever, but it didn't matter to her as she let the music began to take her away.

The last bit of the song, she simply teased again her smirking and smiling evidence of it, and as the piano came back into play simply, she walked dangerously, picking up the last bit of money she had left on the ground as she heard the whistles and hoots and hollers. They made her...happy.

She walked off stage breathless. A few of the girls nodded their heads, smiling approvingly. They had obviously found respect for her. Trina, though, was livid as she walked directly to the girl, her heels clicking quickly.

"Mack wants you by V.I.P, bitch."

And with that, she simply continued walking, a flip of her platinum blond hair and a couple of girls following her. It took everything in her strength not to retaliate.

She got redressed, this time in a fishnet outfit that was picked out by Mack as well. He wanted her to look perfect for him. She had on a bra and g-string. She straightened her hair, as well as calmed the nervousness in her voice as she walked back to the V.I.P room.
 
Last edited:
Shane's eyes open a bit wider before narrowing when Mack points out idly that the new girl is up. She is a bit of an oddity in this Side of Chicago. The Blacks generally cluster South West side, and this is as North East as you can get without leaving the city and entering the rest of Cook County. There is some intermingling, but especially in his world, it is still generally very segregated. The Irish control North Side. The Russians and Chinese are usually aligned in the East. Same with the Blacks, and oddly, the Italians, in the South. The Latinos control the West Side.

Unlike the Five Families of New York, all four Sides of Chicago at this time work together, united by his Father entirely thirty years before. In their domain they run anything and everything they want, running it their way in their own sides and staying out of each others' hair. Of course there is some friction, but every thing is split up to a T, with small buffer neutral zones between every Side so there is never a mistake. In that zone there is no major activity. Things might slide over now and again but it is covert. The buffer zones are the way all sides communicate.

They are also a safety net. You get to the zone, you're clear. Capos get involved and things are decided. Someone is punished or pardoned, life in the Windy City goes on. Luckily things generally runs smoothly. There have been no internal war since the Capone days.

Since Shane's father, Shamus "Dead Eyes" McNamara took over The Outfit, all have prospered. None begrudge that he positioned himself well for even the least get three times what they did before. He also took more responsibility.There is no fear of aggression. However there is a standing threat of reprisal.

Every soldier of the Outfit knows what happened the night Shane was gifted the blade still flitting between his fingertips and 50.5% stake of the club's controlling stocks. His nineteenth birthday, two months after returning from a stint in the marines, honorably discharged. Supposedly it was due to a traumatic break, but there have always been questions.

He is sent out to make his bones, make an example of someone trying to cause problems, resist the new way. Shane did it, in spades. The Head, the Consiglieri, the Capos, all dead. As well as every soldato, woman, and child had their throats slit as well. He was rewarded and blooded in, not realizing just what was done til news filtered out over the next two days after corpse after corpse is found. He very carefully, very professionally, killed eight men, three women. and two children, one only three.

That is when his father thought it wisest to let him run the night club, keep him out of the life. He was ok, but literal, extreme. Besides, since that night no one has done a thing, no one knowing exactly what happened, only that the Sopranos pissed someone off, were trying to break the peace, horn in on North and West sides. The dog of war has not been needed to be undrugged, awakened. So it sleeps.

The Predator lies sated, belly full, king of it's world surrounded by firm, nubile females, with large variety, and plenty of entertainment with training sessions every day to burn off excess energy.

Now the new girl has entered. A song blares out. It is one Shane does not expect. A man demands a woman say what she desires. It is blatantly sexual. A man demands of his woman is natural. He demands to know what she desires, what will please her. He makes her beg for what she desires, verbalize, for them both what she craves from him. He demands she say it for both.

Her body weaves, sways, entices. With every gyration Shane inches for ward. His eyes narrow, becoming intent. His nostrils flare, the blade whipping back and forth before the leopard print has fallen, revealing the matching black, lacy bra and panties underneath.

His sharp gaze is on her completely when her chest is bared. He growls seeing the wetness gleaming, knowing what it must be. For the window is a bit of a magnifying glass, bringing the stage much closer while still having his privacy.

The half naked crawl has the blade clutched tightly, knuckles white. "She is hired Mack. Tell Trina I will not need her or any of the other girls tonight. Coco is the one. Tell her to give you three songs that represent her. Tell her choose carefully. Have her come in by the private mini stage of this room. You and I will talk. Tell her I'm her final interviewer." When she enters up onto the stage, the audience area is dark, only his face lighting up a moment here and there for her as he sparks up his Orange Kush.
 
Last edited:
Her hips swayed as she walked, biting her lip softly, her hands shaking slightly. Had she done something wrong....did he want to speak to her about the job. She shook her head, running her fingers through her dark brown hair.

It must have been good. V.I.P is high clientele, usually...by her standards. She wondered who will be here. Maybe it was someone famous that liked what she saw? She didn't know, and honestly didn't have any clue--other than that Mack had took a quick interest to her as soon as she stepped foot on the stage and begun to swing her hips to the music. He had disappeared right after she had officially got on the stage to a door in the back. And that's where she was going.


The V.I.P. room had a huge glass window...though she didn't know that until she stepped through its doors. It was a mirror on the outside, so anybody trying to look in and see anything could only see themselves. Of course, anybody from the V.I.P looking out could see any and everything that was going on. It was quite a feeling actually. There a hallway, with doors on the right side, with one door being on the left that led to the small but spacious stage...and if you continued down that hallway...you would be led to where the audience sat,with plush couches and a bar with a grill and things. It was the most top scale you could get...in Chicago.

Mack saw here, and smirked a bit as he walked, smooth and concentrated. She bit her lip in nervousness as he invaded her personal space-which Mack tended to do... a lot.

"For starters- your name now? Koko Honey. Don't ever give out your real name. Second...you're hired. Got a final interview with uh...important client. Don't fuckin' blow it. Pick three songs that you think describe you, alright? Make it good. He'll be waiting. Don't be longer than 10 minutes--he's not very patient."

With that...Mack walked down the hallway and out into the public,while she was left here...with the 'client'.

She sighed softly, nibbling on her lips for a moment before she peeked through some doors, finally finding a dressing room...ten times nicer than the one for the regular folks. It had wonderful lighting, spacious tables, and a rack of clothes that would make the other girls jealous. She straightened her hair again, making it shiny and smooth, and reapplied her make up-- a red lip-gloss, and the rest of it simple.

She had picked the songs out in her head already. She didn't know what the customer expected...but she was sure it wasn't this. She grabbed a pair of black heels, and adjusted her bra and panties, and then the outfit, she sprayed a sweet smelling perfume before she stepped out of the room, walking to back behind the stage. The DJ was already there, and couldn't help but stare at her body as her ass jiggled which each step in the 3-inch heels she wore.

"Hey...you got Pull My Hair?" She said it softly, sweetly, and he could only nod as he licked his lips seductively at her.

With that...she walked up to the stage, the nerves coming back as she stood, waiting for the lights to come on. She searched as she saw the dim light of a lighter, a catch of eyes through the audience. As far as she could tell...he was the only person in the audience, and she couldn't even see him.

It sent chills down her spine. She swallowed hard as she tried to focus as if no one was in the audience.

Give him a show. Make them want to keep you.


"Hey you..."​

She walked slowly, one manicured finger in her mouth as she started to mouth the words...knowing the song so well.It was as if she was saying them, as she lip-synced them perfectly. Her hips naturally swayed with the chill beat, and she licked her lips seductively, hoping to find the eyes in the audience once again. As the talking stopped and the verse actually started, she moved her hips a bit harder.

"First start with brain and beat the pussy up, hit from the back and beat the pussy up..."

She lifted her legs, swinging her hair as she bit her lip softly, rubbing herself all over the place. She sucked her finger softly as she let it trail down her body, she got on her knees and crawled towards the front of the stage, rolling her butt as she let her eyes fill again with lust.

"Now ride this dick like you was dancing in the club, He really love attention, Now show him some love...Now come up slow and just ride the head..."​

At this point, she sat on her knees, groping her body, as she bit her lip hard, staring directly into the occasional light that she saw from the audience as rolled her hips as if there was a guy under her, as if she was doing the deed in the song. She pushed her hair up as she arched her back. She stood back up after a moment, going back to the pole where she originated, as she twirled around it, bending over, all while trying to keep her eyes on him.


"Fuck me Daddy, Spank me Daddy, Fuck me Daddy, Spank me Daddy, Fuck me Daddy, Spank me Daddy...Fuck me...Shit..."

She started rolling her body, bending back as she rolled, getting lower and lower until she rolled back up as the chorus ended. And then the talking started once again.

"Mmmm. You like this....You wanna see what I have?"​

She mouthed the words again, smacking her lips after a moment, as she smirked as she twirled again, shaking her hips to the beat of the drum.

"I just whispered to get ya in the bed...now I'm finna pull your hair on your head--Pull it~"​


She bent over again, shaking her ass a little, watching as it jiggle as she stood up again, her dress sliding off her body as she was just in the bra and panties.


"Now that I got you in the bed, I'm gone pull your hair...snatch your ass up by the head, I'm gone pull your hair..."​

She was out of the bra by then, just left in her panties as she shook her ass then, bending back a bit, swirling once again on the pole. The song was ending now, and she froze for a moment, glancing around as the sweat glistened off her skin. The song was through, and she stood up slowly, her legs shaking as she glanced into the audience one more time before picking up the clothing she had shed, and heading backstage.
 
He did not have any real expectations what she would play. Mack did not have much information for her yet. They were short a dancer for the night, she's hot, and a bit different. Of course they will find out everything about her they can but an ID and quick audition works for the night. Hell, Ariya Santiago might provide some mystery. Of course fresh pussy is always good in a business such as theirs. While she is getting ready for the dance Mack gives the brief information given on the ID and short application.

Another thing unexpected is the effect that is obvious to Mack that she has on the Boss' youngest son. It was not expected Shane would be roused by her so much. In fact it could be a very bad thing. He likes the other girls, is happy to have them dance for him, be fucked by him, but that is all. Even in his personal life Shane is laconical. The only time he seems to really focus is when he is fighting or doing the books. Even then he is usually high, laid back.

That is the way they want him. He has come to realize it at least to an extent, but is okay with it. He has all he really wants. This woman though... She is rousing something in him. He doesn't realize it but Mack does and wonders what will come of it, if he should warn the Boss. He decides to wait, see, and goes off to take care of club business so Shane can hopefully be lulled back into his usual sated state. He should have told her... anything he wants. It is better for all involved but it is now too late. What will be will be.

Shane smiles, pulling the smoke deeply into his lung when he realizes Pull my Hair by Ying Yang Twins is coming on His eyes are glued to her mouth, a small smoke trail escaping his lips as her finger leaves hers. He reads the lyrics as they silently leaver her tongue. He grins thinking this will be very fun. He hasn't heard music like this since the platoon split up, Dirty D going home to Louisiana.

He isn't thinking about anything but her finger, wishing it were his, wondering how she'd feel, what the contrast of his very pale skin against her dark would be like. Periodically the light flares, giving her hints of his eyes, the rich, dark red of his hair. His eyes never leave her, hands positioned to not block the view. By the time she crawls toward him his cock is hard as granite.

The song thrums through him, the deep bass of the man's voice, the drums, and the countering female voice melding perfectly with how she performs for him. In that moment nothing exists but the female bouncing up and down on an unseen lover, swirling, dancing, flaunting herself for him and him alone. He barely blinks through the show, finally doing so repeatedly when she finishes. He hits the pipe deeply, trying to clear his head a bit, but finds himself eager as a schoolboy on Christmas morning to see more.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top