Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
minx1 said:
wow thats good DWB. We talk everyday on IM and sometimes on the phone/text.

*smile* I am surprised every time he has turned up lately though...I have been such a pain in the arse, I wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't.

*cuddles* Master for every time you have turned up lately. For being my constant in a time of uncertainty xx

That is great that you all talk every on on IM and sometimes on the phone

Glad that he has been there for you as you needed him and he knew that..They know when we need them even if we are upset and being a pain in the arse..

So glad that he is your constant..I think the same of my master..he is my constant too when I need someone..

DomWharfsBitch said:
That is great that you all talk every on on IM and sometimes on the phone

Glad that he has been there for you as you needed him and he knew that..They know when we need them even if we are upset and being a pain in the arse..

So glad that he is your constant..I think the same of my master..he is my constant too when I need someone..

Well I'm gonna hit the sack hon....need my beauty sleep.

Have a great time with your M :rose:

minx1 said:
Well I'm gonna hit the sack hon....need my beauty sleep.

Have a great time with your M :rose:

Sweet dreams hon..Have a good nights rest

Thank you! I hope to have a good time!

Yeah, I suddenly happen to have an LDR with a dom. Online. It's kind of weird to know what to do with it. I like him a lot, but he is on the other side of the world than me. He is still domming me though, like crazy. I just don't know if that is healthy to do that for a long period of time without meeting. I don't know if I can wait 2 years, which is what is planned. I don't want to give it up though. It's been good - better than anything in my life. I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

sister76 said:
Yeah, I suddenly happen to have an LDR with a dom. Online. It's kind of weird to know what to do with it. I like him a lot, but he is on the other side of the world than me. He is still domming me though, like crazy. I just don't know if that is healthy to do that for a long period of time without meeting. I don't know if I can wait 2 years, which is what is planned. I don't want to give it up though. It's been good - better than anything in my life. I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

try it, I gots a friend who never met his girl, for FOUR years, and had a strong Online relationship during that four years time... He then moved to her, and aske dher to marry him... he's been married for nearly 3 years now :)

Toa_lin said:
try it, I gots a friend who never met his girl, for FOUR years, and had a strong Online relationship during that four years time... He then moved to her, and aske dher to marry him... he's been married for nearly 3 years now :)

That is very good to hear. I have heard a lot of nay-sayers lately. Obviously I'd be real about it and get to know the person for a while before anything really serious happened. I am so glad you told me that, though! Thanks!

What do you think about domming over the net? I have felt a lot of really strong emotions - kind of hard to bear at times. It just feels like we need to meet in person to get it on for real and relieve my emotional crap. What do you think?

Last edited:
welcome tothe club sister. dont listen to the naysayers. LDRs can be really hard sometimes, but they are definitly doable.

sister76 said:
That is very good to hear. I have heard a lot of nay-sayers lately. Obviously I'd be real about it and get to know the person for a while before anything really serious happened. I am so glad you told me that, though! Thanks!

What do you think about domming over the net? I have felt a lot of really strong emotions - kind of hard to bear at times. It just feels like we need to meet in person to get it on for real and relieve my emotional crap. What do you think?

domming over te net? I started out that way with my pyl, (we're now about to get together in person in about 4 weeks :D ) you'll want to work it out slowly at first prolly though, don't le the emotion sweep you off to quickly, otherwise you might miss the elevator up to the succes level, and have to take the stairs. ;)

Toa_lin said:
domming over te net? I started out that way with my pyl, (we're now about to get together in person in about 4 weeks :D ) you'll want to work it out slowly at first prolly though, don't le the emotion sweep you off to quickly, otherwise you might miss the elevator up to the succes level, and have to take the stairs. ;)

Well the emotion has swept me up. I am a little closer to the ground now, though. I am just wondering if anyone else has had online stuff like this. I have been obsessed. We have talked like we are in love or something. We are about as far apart as you can be in this world physically. We just kind of clicked over chatting. Hopefully we will meet.

sister76 said:
Well the emotion has swept me up. I am a little closer to the ground now, though. I am just wondering if anyone else has had online stuff like this. I have been obsessed. We have talked like we are in love or something. We are about as far apart as you can be in this world physically. We just kind of clicked over chatting. Hopefully we will meet.

I think he likes the fact that I am so emotional about him, though. That's one of the really good things about him. It's kind of like the more emotionally high about him, the better, it seems. Never had that before. Usually guys don't like that.

sister76 said:
I think he likes the fact that I am so emotional about him, though. That's one of the really good things about him. It's kind of like the more emotionally high about him, the better, it seems. Never had that before. Usually guys don't like that.

Its always been my experience in LDR D/s relationships when you become that emotionally attached the Sir sees it as a plus, a sign that you really do care about him and the relationship. The good D's understand that and respect you when you reach that point. Its important to share that however so you can both work out a method for you to deal with those feelings, sometimes as you probably already know, they can become quite intense.

littleone77 said:
Its always been my experience in LDR D/s relationships when you become that emotionally attached the Sir sees it as a plus, a sign that you really do care about him and the relationship. The good D's understand that and respect you when you reach that point. Its important to share that however so you can both work out a method for you to deal with those feelings, sometimes as you probably already know, they can become quite intense.

I understand fully them sweeping you up, hehe, hence there's always the stairs, since it seems people either miss the elevator by going to fast, or the door closes b4 they reach it, (and yes, I'm writer, so i like metaphors... possibly a bit too much lol) the timing needed is soo perfect few manage it, but if you have the determination, the stairs work just as well.

And yes, in my oppinon most good D's not only understand the feeling of being so emotionally attached, but most also enjoy it, and some actually need it to keep that trust factor thats nescesary, (especially if their sub is like a few countries or more away)

Toa_lin said:
I understand fully them sweeping you up, hehe, hence there's always the stairs, since it seems people either miss the elevator by going to fast, or the door closes b4 they reach it, (and yes, I'm writer, so i like metaphors... possibly a bit too much lol) the timing needed is soo perfect few manage it, but if you have the determination, the stairs work just as well.

And yes, in my oppinon most good D's not only understand the feeling of being so emotionally attached, but most also enjoy it, and some actually need it to keep that trust factor thats nescesary, (especially if their sub is like a few countries or more away)

Yep. (I am use to the metaphors. Daddy used one the other day...like a blind hog finding an acorn, in regards to us...*rolls eyes*)

Monday night it happened to me, the first time with Him. Not sure why but it just did, all in a rush. I was like "damn I want to talk to Him right now." He was thrilled by it yes and has experienced a similiar feeling as well. It brings you closer really, more of a One than two seperate people. One of the things which make D/s so beautiful.

littleone77 said:

Well, that would be fine, but the problem is he is halfway across the world from me and doesn't think we'll meet for two years. Am I giving myself too much for this?? That is what I am wondering. I want the real life person thing. He has committments where he lives, and so do I. Ugh. I just want real life.

sister76 said:
Well, that would be fine, but the problem is he is halfway across the world from me and doesn't think we'll meet for two years. Am I giving myself too much for this?? That is what I am wondering. I want the real life person thing. He has committments where he lives, and so do I. Ugh. I just want real life.

One day at a time. Its early yet so its not going to help getting in a panic. {{{hugs}}} If you really want this to work you will need to give it you all. LDR is not easy, especially when it involves time zones etc but it can be done. They are a few people here that manage it for long periods of times, as in years. And I have learned that committments make seem insurmountable at first but honestly they aren't. With the right motivation nothing is impossible.

sister76 said:

Sounds like u need to ask yourself the following, are you able to bring yourself to wait? or do you need the "real thing," the flesh on flesh contact, sooner then 2 years?

You, and ONLY you, can asnwer this.

Toa_lin said:
Sounds like u need to ask yourself the following, are you able to bring yourself to wait? or do you need the "real thing," the flesh on flesh contact, sooner then 2 years?

You, and ONLY you, can asnwer this.

Yeah, I don't know. That's the thing. ;) I don't know why he would want to wait either, other than the money for travel and relocating. That is a pretty big thing. But it's also a pretty big thing to keep doing it online. Unless it doesn't affect the master as much as it does the sub. Cause it affects me more than anything - it kind of rules my life. And if something is going to rule my life I think it should be in person.

Does anyone else think this way?

Hey everyone, hope you are all ok :rose:

Sister76 I really empathise with what you wrote...you could almost have been writing about me *smile*
I am in the UK and my Master is in Perth Australia and we have been together getting on for 8 months now.

Perhaps I was naive, but the intensity of the feelings has completely knocked me off my feet....I just wasn't expecting it at all.

If you ever want to chat about it Sister...my PM box is open :)

Though I can probably tell you more of what not to do, rather than what to lol :rolleyes:

Good Morning All

Welcome to this great thread Sister...I can see you are getting some good advice

It is hard to be in the LDR ..Yes we do want to be with our Masters and having to wait to be there in RL is hard at times..Trust me...But if you really want this then the wait will be worth it..:)

Hope everyone has a good day!

DomWharfsBitch said:
Good Morning All

Welcome to this great thread Sister...I can see you are getting some good advice

It is hard to be in the LDR ..Yes we do want to be with our Masters and having to wait to be there in RL is hard at times..Trust me...But if you really want this then the wait will be worth it..:)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hi Hon :rose:

Hows it all going with your M? Any meetings planned?

minx1 said:
Hi Hon :rose:

Hows it all going with your M? Any meetings planned?

Hey HOn :)

Going great with master..we had a wonderful time together last night :) No meetings planned right now...

How are things with your master..How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back