Gem of the Flanaess(Closed for AlysaNewport)

Dm

Despite the smaller man's size difference compared to the larger man he seemed quite adept at holding you in place. Your resistance only seemed to encourage the forcefullness of his grip, luckily however, since all of his attention was focused on holding you, he could no longer pull any more of your clothing off.

By this time the larger man had regained his composure. Beneath the helm you could spy the angry sneer of his mouth as he moved toward you again. As he approached he loosened the belt of his pants to reveal a slightly singed penis, somehow though most of the damage had migrated around his legs and lower stomach leaving his member mostly untouched. He approached menacingly with his erect weapon in hand, likely with the intend to stab your inner sanctum with it.

His hands came to the bottoms of your robes and he pulled upward at the fabric. With desperate hands he reached under and managed to rip your underclothes away.

"Hold her still while I poke this bitch." He growled at the smaller man. You felt the grip around you tighten even more. The larger man was just about to invade you when you heard the all mighty battle cry of a dwarven fighter charging in.

Northac crash tackled the larger man knocking him over completely. Your previous attack must have already weakened him because he passed out immediately. The smaller man let go of you in that instance leaving you to fall to the ground, he drew his sword and prepared to face Northac.

"You dare attack the city Guard. You'll pay for that little Dwarf." he sneered.

"Look whose talk'n small fry. I don't think the city watch includes rape as part of their duties. Now get outta here before I chop you in two." Northac responded with somewhat controlled anger. The smaller guard didn't respond and merely charged at Northac engaging in sword to axe combat.

Despite Northac obvious skill in combat his opponent was much faster on his feet and quicker with his strikes. You noticed that Northac didn't seem to be fighting with as much gusto as before and could quite possibly loose this confrontation.
 
Alysa’s mind screamed as while she watched the big man gets back up from the shock that she gave him just moments ago. She cried out, “Please stop this. Please.” Teas fell down her cheeks when the big man unfastened his belt and proceeded to walk toward her. Her eyes widen when he removed his large shaft, her gut bellowed out another begging plea, “Please, Please I’m too small for that. You’ll rip me.” She was shaking with total fear controlling her now.

“OH God please, please stops.” She fought against his hands by twisting her legs about, “NO!” she screamed when her womanhood felt the breezed flowing across her folds. “I’m bleeding!” she screamed her last valid reason for them to stop. “You bastard’s.” She knew now that it was over when the small man gripped her firmly. She bit her lip waiting for the huge head to pierce her virgin hole.

“Northac!” She yelled as she watched him tackled the big man with such force as she heard the big mans ribs pop to the collision of a solid object smashing into them. She felt the smaller man’s arms leave her and with her tossing, twisting the sudden release sent her to her knees with a thug of her own. “Shit!” She uttered outward as her knees shook with pain from the impact.

She looked at the two facing off with each other with a slight shaking of her head. “Your in for it now little man.” she voiced her opinion toward him, but that was short lived as the man proved to be very agile. He was cutting Northac up like a slab of roasted beef. Her eyes widen she realized that he was losing this battle.

“Forgive me Northac” She yelled just moments before chanting “Feel the power of Zeus!” she screamed before releasing all six years of her training in the art of the arcane into this spell. Her eyes narrowed toward the little man while she uttered the send command word of lightening bolt and pointed with her finger at the small man. “Time for you to die.” She hissed watching the bolt of electricity emerging from her fingertip toward the small man.
 
Dm

Your lightning bolt sizzled out of your hand and slammed into the unsuspecting guard. The force of the blow knocked him and Northac back sending them crashing into a nearby wall. Northac was lucky and only received a slight shock of the residual energy released after its impact. The guard however was not so lucky, he received the full brunt of the spell leaving him completely incapacitated.

Northac pushed the small guard of him with a huff.

"Wow lass that spell has some real bite, I have to remember not to get on yer bad side." He commented and shook himself as he recovered from the attack. Most of his injuries seemed superficial, only a few small scratches on his armour and some small cuts in between the plates. Northac looked at your condition with great concern in his eyes again.

"Are you alright lass, adventuring has it's ups n downs. Mostly downs I'll have to say, unfortunately at the end of the day it's all we really have and most of us just have to suck it up and keep moving on." He explain somberly.

"We better get a move on. I don't wanna be around when someone finds these two. Shall we see about our first quest?" He asked trying to lighten the mood.
 
It was over. Alysa’s small, trembling hand lowered down and began pulling her robe tightly around her body ashamed that someone other then she touched her. Her gaze fell instantly once she witnessed Northac rolling the assailant away from him. She turned away from him, her hands desperately fighting the robe trying to pull it tighter around her body. Sobbing, she jerked the robe harder screaming the agony that she bottled up while fighting the attempted rape.

She dropped to her knees retching the emotional trauma that her stomach couldn’t handle any longer. The images, the feeling of her clothes being ripped from her body, the feel of their dirty hands touching her continued to flash before her eyes forcing more screams to escape over her trembling lips. The words spoken by the dwarf drowned out by her own cries.

She rocked back and forth upon her knees mumbling incoherently while pulling upon the robe even more, trying to cover her envisioned exposure. Her small hands white from the tremendous grip she had on the fabric, her arms trembled with the strain of pulling so hard.

She remained non-responsive to the dwarf as she began to walk down the path of blaming herself for bring on this assault. Maybe she was swaying her hips to much, or pushing out her chest more than she should have, or maybe she used the wrong wording that gave the guards the idea that she wanted this either way she had to find out what she did wrong so that she wouldn’t do it again.
 
Dm

Northac continued back down the narrow alleyway. When you entered the main square of the Slums he looked back over to you. He sighed openly and looked up and down at your outward appearance.

"Looks like those bastards really tore at yer pretty clothes lass, we should probably get you some new ones before we continue. There's a Temple of Kurell around that might be able to help us. Especially since both of us are short on gold. Whatd'ya think?"

You knew Kurell to be the god of Jealousy Revenge and Thievery.
 
Alysa looked over toward Northac while he looked up and down her frame. Her mind instantly reacting to the gaze by pulling the robe even more tight around her body. Her glare hardened at him. “What are you looking at? Are you now wanting what those men wanted?” she snapped before even thinking about whom she was addressing too. She only felt the gaze of those men in the gaze that was coming from Northac even though they were completely two different glares.

She instantly caught what she said from the look upon his face, “Northac, I’m sorry I know your not looking at me in that way. I’m sorry.” She turned slightly away from him brushing the tear away. “Ummm do you think we would be safe going to a place like that? Do you think your cleric friend has any robes that we may borrow?” the fear of approaching unknown men obvious in her tone of voice. We could go back and get our gold from your friend and leaving her a note telling her we will pay her double the price after we get done doing our jobs that we plan on doing. “ She added quickly to her statements.

The guilt of taking and paying later was less than the pain of facing more shady characters in a temple designed for shady characters like the ones that they just escaped from. She was tired from all the magic use, mentally beaten from the trauma of being man-handled, she just wanted to lay down and rest in a safe place.

“Northac, I’m tired with all the spell casting in a short period of time, I would like to find a safe place to rest. Can we just go back to the Cleric’s place and rest. We know how to get in and maybe she will come home while we are there.” She was almost begging him to do this.
 
Dm

Northac looked worried at your insistence. He looked away briefly before returning his eyes to yours.

"I'm afraid we brought a lot of unwanted trouble when we broke into Sareha's house. I'm not sure who the first two were but I have a feeling they weren't town guard. When I came outside I saw the two that were taking ye away, I went to follow but two more guards came from the opposite direction, they saw me and ordered me to stop. I've been in a few hang up with the law before and I don't exactly have the best record. Well, I had to make a run for it. Unfortunately it meant I had to lose them before coming after you, that's why I was so late." He informed you somberly.

"We may not be able to return to her house but perhaps we can visit her temple. Even though she dislikes going there herself there is a chance she is there today, even if she isn't the clerics of Pelor can sometimes be hospitable." He offered
 
Alysa noted the worried look upon her dwarven friend’s face and lowered her gaze from him to the ground before her. She only wanted a place to rest that would be safe for already in just under two hours they have been attacked twice. The last attack still ravishing her mind putting fears where there used to be none. She didn’t like this outside world as much as she thought she would. There has been many times when she would look down upon the town from the highest tower in the academy and wish she was able to run around the town, but now all she wanted was to go back and finish her training, but her not following the rules led her to this. Banishment.

Her blue orbs rose to meet his upon his uttered words, her face holding a sorrowed look while she whispered, “I understand.” She slowly walked ahead of him. “I will find some clothing down one of these alleyways.” She pulled the robe tighter around her body not hearing it tear more from it’s already over stretched elasticity.

Her head lowered from the gawks that she received from passersby’s and shuttered from the men whom barked their wanting desires toward her. She was like a tortured kitten placed in an arena filled with vicious, predatorily dogs. Her mind tried to close out the harsh tones of these alley dogs and their offering to service her. She only looked back now and then to make sure Northac was behind her. She wondered why he even stayed with her now after all the shit she has brought to them. “Northac, if you wish to move on and do those jobs you may. I will find a place to stay and fiend for myself. I don’t think I can help you with these jobs now, for just the thoughts of walking into a dark room terrify me.” She didn’t look back but continued to walk forward. She would understand if he just stopped and allowed her to walk away before darting down a different way and freed himself of her. In a way, she didn’t look back so it would make it easier on him if he did just that.
 
Dm

Northac nodded at your suggestion and followed behind. Up ahead you could see a nearby alleyway that looked to be suitable for your intended task. Scraps of unwanted clothing seemed to be scattered along the street.

"Like I said before lass, a friend called in a favour. Northac doesn't turn his back on friends. I wont say it'll get easier as time goes on but you'll certainly get used to it. I'm sure a good hard earned quest reward will put a smile on yer pretty face." He told you whilst helping to sift through the clothing. Every now and again he would pull out a piece of clothing that was most certainly unsuitable and put under his arm.

Your efforts proved to be more effective however, against the odds you find some relatively clean feminine clothing in the mess that would more than suffice as a replacement for you torn robes. Though they wouldn't make you look like a street beggar you would certainly not look like a young mage out of her element. Northac offered you his pile upon seeing the completion of your search.
 
A slight feeling of relief crashed into the heavy feeling of illness that her body seemed to cling too. She could still feel the man’s thick hands ripping at her clothes and fingers squeezing, fondling her breasts. Her body shivered from the feelings while she grasped desperately at the clothing. Her gaze only looked up at Northac now and then, as he grasped clothes that were twice her size and placed them under his arms she wondered if he was forgetting that she was human and not one of his kind. She smiled finally at something that managed to plow through the horror that she just lived through, a genuine caring person that has risked his life twice in just under a couple of hours.

“I don’t need a quest reward to smile, just a silly dwarven friend whom seems to always make me smile by his actions of concern.” She locked her gaze to him. “So may I ask do you plan on making me wear nine layers of clothing so that I may wear the clothing that you have picked out for me or do you plan on making me eat a lot?” She eyed the clothes that were still lodged under his arm. Her smile broadening over her face as a new sparkle of life forming back into her eyes overtaking the ones that lulled over her just moments ago.

Her mind grasping upon the fact that they only groped her where as most were actually taken and thanks to this dwarven friend that was a fact that she managed to avoid. He was right in the fact that it wasn’t going to get easier and that her childish secured ways of living the past six years had to change, she had to get harder, more agile in her movements and become more alert and ready to act in a mere second for everything can change in that small amount of time.

“Ok we have things to do and prepare for. I do need rest and regain my strength but it doesn’t need to be in any temple unless you want to go there and see if you can find your friend. If not we can find a small crevice around here somewhere to get a few winks. I don’t know maybe toward the outer walls somewhere or even outside the walls in the forest just somewhere soon. I’m no good to you being this exhausted. Moreover, that was another item she had to work on and that was her endurance. She had to get her body use to expending a lot of magical energy in a short period of time and remaining able to function longer.
 
Dm

Northac pulled his pile of clothing back at your comment about the size.

"Oh ah. No these were for umm. Me cousin. Yes, She's a odd lass that is always on the search for bits and piece of mismatched clothing. I was just uh, seeing if you think she might like them." He awkwardly responded.

"Well I do have a room back at the Inn we could use, that is if you don't mind resting on me bed. I'll sleep on the chair of course." He stammered out. You could see the redness rising in his cheeks.
 
The soft, warming smile was something Alysa couldn’t prevent even if she wanted too. The gleam in her eye sparkled upon watching her dwarven friend once again attempting to cover up his sight miscalculation of her size but for the first time she felt the sting of her own words toward him. It seems like she is so set in pointing out his mistakes rather then thinking him for his concern enough to help her. This fact lowered her gleaming eyes down from him and darkened her mood somewhat.

“Northac, I think that is very concerning of you. Not that your showing a soft side or anything for everyone needs clothing to protect themselves against the weather and such. Very noble of you to make sure that everyone is taken care of. I especially want to thank you so much for that noblest side of you. For if you didn’t have that side I would have been raped twice this day and even killed afterward. Your brave actions merit a thank you that I feel words can’t repay you. So I lower my share request to twenty percent and you can have eighty.”

She reaches over and clasps his shoulder while her eyes lock onto his. “Northac, you have done enough for me that I will not take your bed from you. I can sleep in the stables. I will just have to use a different way of payment.” She swallowed hard at the thought but it wasn’t as if she was being raped if she gave it way in trade. “I could even come out ahead with come currency for us.” She searched his face for his feelings about what she said hoping not to see a lost of respect for her.
 
Dm

Northac looked at you sadly.

"Lass if there anything that I can teach you about business or adventuring it is; never give up. No matter what happens, never give up on what ya feel is right. Running from yer problems isn't gonna solve them. Don't give up on your share of the treasure or pay. Especially since we haven't even started the quest and most importantly don't give up on yerself." He told her passionately he reached up and placed a comforting hand on your upper arm.

"Now get dressed and we'll head back to the Inn, after a good long rest you'll feel much better." He suggested and turned around to give you privacy. From what you can see the street seems deserted enough to allow you to change with a small amount of modesty.
 
Alysa bit her lower lip with guilt upon her face as she was at fault for bringing Northac’s mood crashing down in the depths where hers was drowning in self-pity. She took a deep breathe and forced herself to think of things that brought happiness into her life. That was an easy thing to do for she always enjoyed mingling in the arcane arts. She always enjoyed experimenting with spells and trying to create new ones. One of these days she will accomplish this task.

Her eyes opened and focused upon Northac as he spoke kindly to her, attempting to change her state of mind. She smiled at him as the warmth of his words rose her up from the depths of sorrow and pity. Her hand clasping over his, giving his meaty hand a tender squeeze. “Your so kind to me. I will do as you suggest. I just never felt this .. Venerable before and it’s overwhelming me at the moment. I will get better for I know you will be kicking me ass if I don’t.” She nodded to him

“Yes, please lets go back to the inn and get some rest and let things calm down around us a little. A new start and different path to our destination should be a little more planned out. Maybe we should even look for someone else to join our little party to ensure the things go better in our favor.” Her mind drifted back to the human that she ran into earlier in the day.
 
Dm

Your trek back to the Inn seemed completely uneventful compared to the previous two altercations. Northac however, seemed to be guiding you the long way back, avoiding any side streets.

By now, the day had reached mid afternoon and the inn was completely packed by the time you returned. All manner of races and groups filled the tables and even spilled out onto the streets.

"Do ye wanna get a drink first or just head straight to the room?" Northac asked.
 
Back
Top