Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Relaxing more after hearing what you say but still feel their eyes on us dont knowing if they would get that seeing they was alone.But looking back to the screan seeing the big cock make me start to get wet.

Putting my hand on your neg waiting to see if you want to i keep my hand close to your cock seeing you get hard as the two woman go to the guy naked.
 
"Take your t-shirt off, Jessica . . we can give the guys a little show." Really a test to see if you really are ready to give yourself totally to me. Your hand on my leg is having an effect on me . . . and in a little while, you will find out just how much of an effect you are having.
 
She looked at him knowing she meant he wouldnt let anyone touch her,She took her skirt off she didnt have a bra on so her breast was explored to him she moved her hand to rub his cock over his pants.
She smiled at him.
 
"Now take your panties off, but leave your skirt on. Make sure the guys over there see what you are doing." I know this is difficult, but you have committed yourself to being my slave. As you stand and reach under your skirt, hesitantly, I slide my slacks and boxers down and lean back on the couch. my hard cock exposed to anyone to see.
 
Doing my panties down wanting to give you what you want lifting my skirt pulling panties down watching you take your cock out i go on taking off my panties seeing how hard you are.
Smiling at you once my panties are off going to my knees in front of you.
 
Not sure how you feel about an audience, but as you take off your panties, the guys on the other side start wandering in our direction. I hold up a hand to tell then to stop, that's as close as they are going to get. Looking down at you as your lips get closer to my cock.
 
Smiling as you tell them to stop then wrapping my lips around your cock.Not mind them watching but they did stop when he said to.she liked that he did that.
 
Feeling your lips slide down my cock, your fingers cupping and massaging my balls; three guys standing there watching, every one with his cock in his hand, stroking as you move you head up and down.

I put my hand on the back of your head and help you find a rhythm that excites both of us, "You can touch yourself too, Jess . . ."
 
She reach down rubing herself seeing she was wet,entering 2 fingers in while sucking his cock faster,taking it deeper as you put your hand on my head,Knowing the guys are watching but making no move to come forward again.
 
My cock getting harder with each up and down of your head; I see that one of the guys watching us just shot his load of cum all over his hand and onto the floor. Pulling you to a standing position in front of me, "Turn around, baby." My hands on your hips, lifting your skirt up to reveal your bare ass, and pulling you down, your pussy sliding down my cock . . .
 
Standing up sitting down on your cock feeling how wet i was i let out a moan starting to move up and down my tits moving.
Seeing one guy watch steping forward alittle,looking away i start moving faster loving how it feels.
 
I let the guys step a little closer, but definitely not close enough to touch. They know the rules in here, "No touching unless invited." One of the guys actually gets on his knees so he can see your pussy riding up and down on me . . . still stroking his cock while he watches.

My hands still on your hips guiding you up and down on my cock . . . I know I am going to cum soon, "OK, baby, on your knees again so I can cum on your tits."
 
Knowing she was going cum let out a mon before he said On your knees,she stood and went to her knees sucking him an min before putting her tits on his cock rubing her tits on his cock.
"oo yes Cum on them"
 
Both guys still watching, stroking hard, ready to cum . . .

Feeling your lips around my cock for a moment, "Now, baby . ." I begin to shoot my cum all over your tits and chest as you lean in against my cock . . . "That's it baby." Both guys watching start shooting their own loads all over their hands and onto the floor . . . no wonder the floor in here is covered with cum. "Stand up, Jess . . . I want you to cum too."

As you stand up, cum dripping from your tits and nipples, I slide my hand between your thighs and cup your dripping pussy, my finger probing your wet opening and rubbing your clit . . . "Now, baby, let these guys see you cum all over my fingers."
 
Feeling you get harder then start cumming i got some in my mouth
but some over my tits then standing up,
Feeling your fingers in me going fast,rough i moan and cum in a few min knees week as i clam down from cumming so hard,shocked how fast I cum.
 
Last edited:
As soon as my cum starts landing on your tits, the two guys shoot their loads all over their fingers and onto the floor; no wonder this floor is covered with sticky cum. Seeing them cum while my finger are fucking your clit, you cum extra long and hard. Everyone in the theater hears you moaning.

As you calm down, I wave the guys away and pull you down on my lap.
 
Smiling as i cum hard and knees still week as you pull me down on your lap,See the guys back up where they was when we came in.I look at you and said
" wow I never did anything in front of people and I got to say I was wondered they come over as i got on my knees " She smiled kissing him then.
 
"We can come here again if you want to some time. I will always keep everyone away from you. You are mine, babe . . . you are my slave and no one else can have you."

Giving you a few minutes to rest on my lap, "OK, babe, let's go back and pick up a few things to have in our toy box at home." Watching as you pull your panties back on and then your t-shirt . . . get dressed myself. Then leading you back into the store.

Picking up a few toys and a couple of dvd's we can enjoy when it is just the two of us. "Let's go, babe . . I'm about ready for a nap."
 
"well thank you" she was glad he wanted her for him and only him for now.
She got dreesed him doing the same,A new movie started and the guys was still at it,watching us leave had a feeling if we came they be here so she thought she get him to wait awhile.
They walked out picking out toys for later she picked out a paddle she let him try if she was naughty and he picked out vibrators, butt plugs and a panties vibrator.

" I think I am too" She told him walking out.
 
"Nice choice," as you pick out the paddle to go with the other toys I found, along with a couple of dvd's for just the two of us. As we drive home, my hand resting on yours, "Babe, just because you are now my slave doesn't mean that I don't care about you. I really do enjoy having you around."

"When you go back to work tomorrow, you need to talk to your boss about taking a couple of days off. I am planning a trip to a client in Callifornia for my old company. How about you come along with me. You can just shop or lounge by the pool while I am in meetings; then we would have the nights together."
 
" I know i seen that the most when you didnt let the guy come close but i felt it too" She smiled as they walked to the car.As driving she listen to him.

" I do have a 2week vaction comming i can use I Have save some money also so Id love to go if you want me too I'd enjoy it with you " She looked at him.She wanted to pleases him but she enjoy being around him.She needed to get away awhile.
 
"I'll check my calendar when we get back to my place; I can make the plane and hotel reservations tomorrow. Since you have some vacation coming, I'll see if I can find someplace for us to spend a few extra days once my meetings are over."

Pulling into my drive and the garage. "Coming in for a nap, or do you need to get home for a while then come back over later. I know you have things you need to take care of too, Jess, so don't feel like you have to spend all your time at my house."
 
" That sounds nice " She smiles at him.

Getting out of Car onces home " I do have to do a few things to get ready for work tommorrow so maybe see you tommorrow after work" She looks at him,Kissing him.

Turning to walk over to her house,She couldnt wait to get away with him for a few day,wondering what he would have in store to do together.She had to call her boss and do in her time she'd have to finish up this week but it was a few days.And she still have him after work.She smiled as she picked up heading for a nap herself.
 
"Tomorrow after work sounds great. I have a few things to do around here myself. And I need to get on the phone in the morning and work out the details of our trip." Giving you my business card, "My cell number is on there. Text me with your cell number so I can text your tomorrow with exact dates of the trip."

Watching you walk across the yard to your house . . . wonder if any of the neighbors realize where you spent last night. Nice ass, babe!!
 
Getting in the house Texting him my number then putting phone down,looking out the window wondering what neighbors knewl one of them was alway looking out the window.

She went to bed thinking bout him waking up wet and horney,Damn she had to wait till after work to see him,remember he had to make phone calls,she showered and dressed and didnt bother with putting on panties.Pulling up her hair to get ready to go.
 
Back
Top