Rest Stop Surprise

txboyalone

Seeker of all truth

I was driving from Asheville, NC back to Texas when we stopped at a rest area in Georgia. I went to the bathroom and settled into an unoccupied stall to take care of business. I noticed a guy’s foot from the other stall move over towards the one I was in. He kind of taped it, so I tapped back. To my surprise he moved his up against mine. Then I noticed the shadows in his stall and that unmistakable up and down movement. Needless to say I was hard as a rock by this time and fascinated by what was going on. Could I really have an interlude like this on the Interstate?
A couple of people had come in to pee, but left so we were alone so to speak. I mean Jesus in a public restroom with my wife waiting outside. Then I heard him say can I come over. I was in the handicapped stall so there was more room and it seemed private, so I slide the lock back with a loud “click”. The door opened to this 30’s something black guy, holding his pants together. From the way he was dressed he must have been a trucker. I was still sitting on the pot stroking my hard on. He locked the door and approached. I turned sideways so any observers wouldn’t be able to see two sets of feet in the stall. I was so excited I though my heart would jump out of my chest. He dropped his pants and had this beautiful 8” uncut dick. He walked up and pressed the head to my lips. I took him all the way down in one BIG Gulp.

I can finish telling this if others are interested, but it just started me thinking.
Have others had these kinds of experiences when not cruising, just by accident. (?) :rolleyes:

txboyalone

Last edited:
wishing

txboyalone said:

I was driving from Asheville, NC back to Texas when we stopped at a rest area in Georgia. I went to the bathroom and settled into an unoccupied stall to take care of business. I noticed a guy’s foot from the other stall move over towards the one I was in. He kind of taped it, so I tapped back. To my surprise he moved his up against mine. Then I noticed the shadows in his stall and that unmistakable up and own movement. Needless to say I was hard as a rock by this time and fascinated by what was going on. Could I really have an interlude like this on the Interstate?
A couple of people had come in to pee, but left so we were alone so to speak. I mean Jesus in a public restroom with my wife waiting outside. Then I heard him say can I come over. I was in the handicapped stall so there was more room and it seemed private, so I slide the lock back with a loud “click”. The door opened to this 30’s something black guy, holding his pants together. From the way he was dressed he must have been a trucker. I was still sitting on the pot stroking my hard on. He locked the door and approached. I turned sideways so any observers wouldn’t be able to see two sets of feet in the stall. I was so excited I though my heart would jump out of my chest. He dropped his pants and had this beautiful 8” uncut dick. He walked up and pressed the head to my lips. I took him all the way down in one BIG Gulp.

I can finish telling this if others are interested, but it just started me thinking.
Have others had these kinds of experiences when not cruising, just by accident. (?) :rolleyes:

txboyalone

Never had this happen, but have been open to it.

Years ago, before my cocksucking days, I stopped at a rest stop in the panhandle of Florida on I 75. It was 5 am and no one was around. This was in the days before cell phones and there was a large bank of pay-phones. I went to call my wife on one of the phones to tell her I would be home in a couple of hours.

While talking to my wife, the phone next to me rang. I told her that the phone was ringing and she said "answer it". I picked it up and a clearly male voice asked me if I wanted my cock sucked. I was taken aback and said no and hung up. I told my wife and we had a good laugh.

It wasn't until later I realized that the guy probably found out the phone numbers of each phone and when a "prospect" used a particular phone he called the phone next to it.

:) txboyalone i would love too here the rest of the story. I am stiff reading it tell us more.

The rest of the story...

So as I was saying this young black trucker comes into my stall and drops his pants. He has this gorgeous 8” black dick which is standing out against his black wash board abs, he was so hot looking. His dick was perfectly proportioned and looked like a battering ram. He stepped up and I took him all the way down my throat. With my nose pushing into his pubic hair I just gave him a throaty hum as my tung ran up and down the underside of his steel hard shaft. After a minute of humming this tune I pulled off with a pop.
Stood up and zipped up my paints. I said, “Hold it right here and I will be right back. Promise!” He replied are you sure dude and I said, “Oh yes!”

I went outside and handed my wife the car keys and said, “I am having a little trouble and need to sit for a while.” She laughed and said, “OK, take your time!” I headed back in and knocked on the stall. My stud let me back into the stall and there he stood just stroking that chocolate poll. God he looked great. I have to say I have only made it with a couple of black men, but they are always such a turn on for me.

I took off my shorts and underwear and hung them on the door hook and then sat back down on the john and started sucking him as I worked my ownhard shaft. I am in my 50's and while my dick doesn’t get as hard as it use to when I was in my 20, today it was like a marlin spike.

I started working on his dick with 8 to 10 slides all the way down and all the way back up to that pink mushroom tip, applying all the suction I could muster, then I would suck on his fantastic shaved nuts. Taking each one separately and rolling it around in my mouth before licking his shaft from the base back up to the pink tip.

On several occasions I heard people come in and use the bath room, but none knocked on our door. After I guess 10 minutes of working on his hard shaft and loving every minute of it, I looked up and said, “You want to fuck me?” “Sure!” was the strangers reply. So I stood up, turned around and bent over the john, with my little white ass stuck up in the air. I had figured that he would just nail me and hoped he had enough of my spit on his dick to make it bearable. Boy was I surprised when he spread my cheeks with his big hands and started licking my butt crack with his big pink tung. You could tell he had done this before and really got into it for a while. He would work all around that little pink rose bud of my ass hole and then started pushing in with all his might. He was singled minded about getting that slippery tung up my hole and after about 5 minutes had me well lubed with his spit.

Then he stood up and I could feel that big head pushing against my hole. I responded just like I had when taking a dump and pushed with all my might. The head of his dick slipped in and aided with our spit he move up my ass about ½ ways. He paused for a minute to let me adjust and then slowly begin to pull out and push back in. After a dozen time of this he was pushing all the way in and I could feel his big balls his mine.

The whole time this was going on I am thinking, how am I going to do this quietly. Each time he shoved it in I would sigh. Before long he is giving me a pretty good pounding and I can feel my nuts begin to draw up as he hits my prostate with each inward thrust. He too is getting close and has become pretty vocal about how much he loves my ass. I start spurting at this point and it is the most fantastic orgasm I have ever had. Instead of shooting one, two, three or four squirts of cum, my dick just starts dribbling sperm. I mean, my gosh, it was cumin out of me like there is no end in sight and the feeling and reaction in my nuts and up behind my dick are like nothing I have ever felt.
The other reaction I starting having while all of this is going on is my anal sphincter is clamping down on my studs big dick each time he shoves it in. The reaction is predictable and he starts shooting up my ass and I can feel him in my gut spasm each time. I look down and my poor picker is still drooling cum.

Exhausted we both just stand there holding on to the sides of the stall and the handicapped rails. After a minute I feel him begin to shrink and he pops out of my well worn ass. I quickly pull up my underwear to stopped the flow of cum I can feel dripping out of my butt hole. He zips up and says. “Thanks man that was the best ever.” I take a couple of minutes to compose myself and then wash my hands and face and head back to the car.

As I came out of the bathroom door, I notice three trucker sitting on a picnic table under a tree. They all have this knowing smile like they too have sampled my black stud at some time.

As we drove across Georgia I could feel the rest of his cum slowly seep out of my ass. Each time I could feel the dampness I would clamp down trying to savor it and would relive the experience all over.

I have never been a rest stop cruiser, but I can sure see how it would be easy to become one. One experience like this one could turn you in to a bathroom stall bitch in no time at all.

Hope you enjoyed the retelling of my experience and would be interested if it has happened to you. ;)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:
so you basically had sex with a total stranger, without a condom, cheated on your wife and with no apparent thoughts that it may have been dangerous to your health and your wife's too. yay for you -_-

first time i had sex with a man was in a toilet-i was 19 there was a gap between the stalls he stuck his foot through and i touched it and then he slid under the door -he was naked from the waist down -his cock was cut and half hard -i sucked it briefly -i was rock hard -harder than id ever been before and came very quickly spraying come over his legs and belly -after id orgasmed i zipped up and left feeling sick and disgusted -over the next few hours i masturbated and came 4 or 5 times -my mind was telling me one thing my body something else

Experience

I had the same reaction my first time, but the excitment of the event keeps coming back to me and I just want more. Maybe I am sick. :cool:

Gee Curious Nice Guy

Appreciate your comments... :catgrin:

Last edited:
CuriousNiceGuy said:
so you basically had sex with a total stranger, without a condom, cheated on your wife and with no apparent thoughts that it may have been dangerous to your health and your wife's too. yay for you -_-

This is what I thought when I first read your account.

You can't have character without honesty, and you can't be happy without character.

CuriousNiceGuy said:

I just hope to god it was just a story and not really an instance of unprotected adultery.

Worst nightmare...

Reading this I'm hoping it's mis categorized and is supposed to be in a fantasy forum...anyone who would have unprotected sex in a public restroom with a total stranger in this day and age is a lunatic...and every woman's worst nightmare...if you don't care at all about your own health, how vile to put someone else's health in danger, and give her no opportunity to protect herself...shame on you.

Check the thread, not one ask you to be the judge of my life style. I certainly an not judging yours.

txboyalone said:
Check the thread, not one ask you to be the judge of my life style. I certainly an not judging yours.

Being part of a community means understanding what the community standards are. In this community, having unprotected sex with a stranger while your wife waits in the car seems like defective behaviour.

bi golly said:
Being part of a community means understanding what the community standards are. In this community, having unprotected sex with a stranger while your wife waits in the car seems like defective behaviour.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a fantasy about anonymous rest stop sex and I wouldn't use the word defective. On the other hand, actually doing it (and doing it without protection), without telling your wife is putting you both at risk of catching a nasty STD (and she wouldn't even know about it) isn't good. I think that's about as inconsiderate as you can get, not to mention the shortsightedness of taking that risk yourself even if she weren't involved.

DerelictionOfSanity said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with having a fantasy about anonymous rest stop sex and I wouldn't use the word defective. On the other hand, actually doing it (and doing it without protection), without telling your wife is putting you both at risk of catching a nasty STD (and she wouldn't even know about it) isn't good. I think that's about as inconsiderate as you can get, not to mention the shortsightedness of taking that risk yourself even if she weren't involved.

I have lots of fantasies that I would never indulge in real life.

Nuff said.

I agree

It might be a hot fantasy, but it's pretty wrong in real life. You could get a STD or some other disease. Plus, really, it's not really that good.

Now, I have to ask you guys, how do you feel about barebacking a guy if you are sure enough he's safe (like getting test done and the works)?

public restroom fun

I too had some fun in a public restroom. I jerked off while watching another guy jerk off through a hole in the wall separating us. It was quite exhiliarating.

jimmybear22 said:
I too had some fun in a public restroom. I jerked off while watching another guy jerk off through a hole in the wall separating us. It was quite exhiliarating.

I've done that a couple of time, you are right it is fun...

It was really fun stroking while watching him, but then he wanted me to come into his stall. At first I didn't want to, but I figured what the hell. Next thing I know I'm in his stall and he starts jerking me off. What a rush!!

You think we are the only two people who have ever had contact in a restroom?

Sucking a Cock

I would love to suck another hard cock and let a guy cum in my mouth.

But the STDs out there are too scary.

I've always thought that if I came down with some terminal disease, like cancer, the last thing I love to do is suck another hard cock and let it cum in my mouth. Maybe two or three!

Please be safe

Missouribiguy said:
It might be a hot fantasy, but it's pretty wrong in real life. You could get a STD or some other disease. Plus, really, it's not really that good.

Now, I have to ask you guys, how do you feel about barebacking a guy if you are sure enough he's safe (like getting test done and the works)?
I don't play with guys personally. But please be aware that there is no such thing as 'safe barebacking'. A person can be HIV+, but tests might show up negative for 6 months. 'Barebacking' isn't taking care of ourselves or treating ourselves or others with respect.

Back