Best MMF story?

Dweezil44 said:
Still one of my favorite fantasies, Sus. Appreciate you writing it.

Thanks a bunch. One of my favorite fantasies, too, which is why I wrote it. Now, if I could just manage to finish Chapter 2...
 
I was on my way to the General Board and this topic caught my eye.

I've written a few that you may like:

New Horizons Ch.1
New Horizons Ch. 2
New Horizons Ch. 3

Trading Places Ch. 1
Trading Places Ch. 2
Trading Places Ch. 3
Trading Places Ch. 4
Trading Places Ch. 5
Trading Places Ch. 6
Trading Places Ch. 7

So in the spirtit of full disclosure, only the last chapters of each series has full on MMF action; I just provided the complete series for context, incase you wanted to build to the climax (no pun intended)
 
susurrus said:
Thanks a bunch. One of my favorite fantasies, too, which is why I wrote it. Now, if I could just manage to finish Chapter 2...
Looking forward to it, Sus!
 
full circle

I was filled with excitement tonight as we prepared for my wife’s weekly visit of her lover. We live and farm in small town Mississippi and hence extracurricular sexual activity is hard find. His name was Mike and had become a regular feature of our lives for the last six months. Over the last year of our nine year marriage my female side had really began to develop. I was frankly letting feelings of femininity take control in my life which had begun during my adolescence years and I had masked over. Being rather small in the penis department, I had always felt maybe it was supposed to be a clit and I began to feel more comfortable during the times I would secretly slip on her panties. Lisa caught me one afternoon and we had a long talk. With some misgivings at first, she agreed to allow me to wear panties and occasional slips and other lingerie but I would have to buy my own. As time continued on, I wore panties with an increased frequency and soon it was 24/7. Our sexual life also changed. She would make inferences regarding her occasional need for a manly lover. She admitted my ability to please her orally was adequate but she was beginning to fantasize of a huge penis also.
Lisa was an elementary school teacher and came home one afternoon and told me one of her fellow teachers had told her during break about a guy she had dated for a while that was a professor of economics and lived close by. Her fellow teacher had related to my wife what a great lover he was and how he was so well developed. Lisa asked me point blank if the professor would agree could we all meet. Nervously I replied, “Sure.” The three of us met over supper and talked with Mike. We relayed our desires to him and he was very accepting. He asked what my role would be and I nervously explained my fetish for panties and my desire to wear them while the threesome was in place. He acknowledged his understanding of my wishes and agreed. He would come to our house in one week.
The prelude for our first night was so nerve wracking as we prepared for the occasion. I had hurried out and bought a new pair of light red bikinis and my wife seemed to take in all in stride. She would giggle at me from our hot tub as I tried to make the living room and the bedroom spotless. The night went very well and all three of us were very satisfied both emotionally and physically. My panties stayed on as I watched them from a recliner in the bedroom. Lisa had multi orgasms, Mike had two orgasms, and my panties were a soaking mess. As Lisa and I talked afterwards, we mutually agreed to ask Mike for a return visit. I asked her how he felt inside her and her reply was, “He touched places, you could only dream of.” She looked at me and said, “I am sorry I didn’t exactly mean that.” I said its ok, “I understand.” She hugged me and asked how it was for me? I looked at her and exclaimed so openly, “Wow! It was awesome Mike was so large.” “I must admit I was sexually very aroused. His cock size must have more than doubled mine and I have to admit envy as he entered you and I watched the look on your face.”
As our flings with Mike continued we all grew closer and shared more intimate feelings about our sexual desires but except for rare occasions I would be very content to watch the explosive intimacy of their romantic throes. Mike and I would have small talk occasionally during interludes in the action and the subject of my femininity came up. I looked at him sitting nude on the couch and then pulled my panties open. I reached my hand to his semi hard cock and then touched mine. I told him I admired his size and related to him my feelings of feeling mine was a clit. He smiled and said, “I understand with yours being tiny why you would feel that way but Lisa say you are a good lover to her. “I know.” I said, “We have some great times in bed just ourselves but she loves the feel of your hardness and size and talks with such enthusiasm about your sexual ability.” Looking at Mike in the eyes, “I am very comfortable with my feelings and maybe one day I will allow myself to………….” Lisa interrupted us and sits down beside us. We chatted for a while longer before he left. The next week my subtleness of watching them was interrupted as Lisa asked me to quickly come to the side of the bed. Mike was fixing to come and as he got close, she told me to pull my panties open and mike stood quickly up and emptied his huge hot load all over my clit. His cum covered me and soaked the panties and before I could control my self I felt a sudden release of my passion as I squirted all over the two of them. Mike and Lisa laughed and again the three of us bonded even closer. I began to participate in a few ways to their lovemaking. I found myself able to lick her clit as he was on top and the results were awesome to her. I also began to imagine his cock in my mouth as I would deliver a lick of the shaft of his cock as I would flick my tongue over her clit. I would wonder if Lisa knew or if Mike had maybe told her. They had begun e-mailing back and forth as our weekly rendezvous’ would continue.
This last week Lisa and I both especially looked forward to Mike’s arrival. She had no school that day and the rain had kept me from our farm fields. She was getting ready and as I was finishing touching up things with the razor, she told me. “Its time for us to open up some more and we are at a period in this where our trust will overcome any preconceptions”. I only looked at her as she smiled at me and handed me a new pair of lacy panties. Mike came over later and we all exchanged greetings. We started out on the couch as usual with Lisa in between us except this time. Lisa smiled and told me to hop up and switch with her so Mike would be in the middle. She began to rub his rapidly enlarging erection in his boxers and then took my hand and placed it with her. She smiled at me and said we are both going to do this together and yes, I said everything together. Mike smiled and stretched out farther as Lisa and I began to massage and play with his huge cock. She slipped his boxers off and then lowered herself and started licking his cock. He responded by an instant leak of precum. She took her hand, placed it on my head and pulled me down and I responded by licking also. Mike began to moan as Lisa slowly worked most of his cock in her mouth and I licked his balls. As he got close to the moment of release she quickly said, “Mike, wait….Dave go to your knees and I immediately knelt before them. Lisa smiled at Mike and said, “Mike I want you to fuck his mouth.” He stood up and I briefly tasted his precum. Lisa took his cock and rubbed it over my face smearing his liquid over my cheeks and chin. She sits back on the couch and said, “It’s my turn to watch.” Mike slapped my face with his huge cock and slowly I took it and began to lick and suck the head. Lisa told me to swirl the head in my mouth. She giggled at me and said, “Suck him!” and I worked to allow his huge member to enter my mouth. I could feel his pulse inside my mouth. With a loud voice she told Mike, “Dave wants to be female so place your hands on the back of his head and fuck him. Make him know your huge cock is in his mouth.” I felt Mike began to reach his peak as the voice of Lisa boomed out, “Don’t pull out, he is to swallow all.” I smiled at her as we both knew I had reached full circle.
 
I've posted my adventure before....

and would love to hear what others think of it. I would LOVE a repeat. :)

I posted my mmf experience a few months ago and would love to hear feedback from anyone (expecially females). Regardless, I hope you enjoy it. I did.

I met a couple online some months ago, got to know them, traded pics, and kept trying to set up a meeting until it finally worked out. They said in the ad that they wanted to do it all and that the guys would play and kiss one another. While I was unsure about the kissing, I figured "In for a penny, in for a pound" and went with it. We had stressed safe sex and disease-free, and that helped put my mind at ease. We decided to meet at a bar here to do a "meet & greet" with no pressure. If we liked all involved, we would see what happens. If it was not a good fit, we could walk away--no harm, no foul. Well, we met and, after a few strained minutes of conversation, we all loosened up. Beer helps with this. They are a really cool white couple in their mid-thirties. She is a hot blonde, nicely shaped and he is a very attractive, in-shape guy with a shaved head.

After a few beers, Frank (not the real name) suggested that we go back to their house for some more beer. Carol (not the real name either) was game and I followed them home. I was really spooked as we neared their home. Though I have had one mfm threesome, I had never really done much with another guy. I had a buzz and really wanted this, so on I went. We got to their house and all sat on their front porch drinking beer and trading stories. While they had not hooked up with anyone in years, they had both been with the same sex in the past. We talked about my limited m2m experience and it was obvious that we were all getting a little horny. We talked about the kissing thing and I explained that, while I was a little hesitant, I was game for everything. We had 7 or 8 beers in us and were feeling pretty loose. He got up to get a beer and, as he passed me, leaned down towards me. I knew what was coming and took his face in my hands. We kissed and it was REALLY different. The beard stubble was totally unique. Anyway, we made out a little and then he pulled away and told Carol to kiss me while he went to get a beer. She was a great kisser too and we were making out when Frank returned. We laughed and talked for another beer and, with it getting colder, we went into the living room.

Frank and I sat on the couch together and Carol sat in a chair beside us. We watched TV for a few minutes as it was obvious that I was working up my nerve. We started kissing again and, after taking a deep breath, I ran my hand down his chest to his crotch. He had a large bulge there and his hand was finding me stiff as well. We stood up and, between kissing, took off our shirts, rubbing one another's chests. He was muscular and totally smooth, again a unique feeling. We hungrily stripped off one another's pants too and we were left there standing, making out in just our boxers. We were rubbing our hard-ons into one another until I finally had to see him. I grabbed his boxers and pushed them down. His cock was about the same length as mine (7"+) but much thicker. It was hot in my hands and dripping precum. I grabbed his asscheeks and pulled him into me. Very quickly, he pulled my boxers down too, releasing my hard cock. They rubbed together as we ran our hands over one another's bodies. I pushed him to the couch and kissed my way down his body. It was like I was in a trance as I slowly stroked his big cock. I leaned over and licked the drop of precum off of his head.

That was when Carol said "Damn! That is so fucking hot!" I had almost forgotten she was there and looked over. She had her legs spread and was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. That is when we decided to go to the bedroom and stretch out a little.

Once in the bedroom, Frank and I turned our attention to her. We slowly stripped her clothes off, kissing and sucking every inch of skin as it was exposed. She was soon nude, being kissed, nibbled and caressed by the two of us. She was moaning so loudly (total turnon for me). I couldn't resist too long and was pleased to feel my finger easily slide into her hot, dripping cunt. She moaned eagerly into my mouth as we kissed. Frank was busy sucking and biting her nipples (she loved that). We laid her down on the bed and licked every inch of her body. I love going down on a woman more than ANYTHING else on earth and, once I started, she didn't take too long before she was in the midst of a screaming orgasm. Fuck, she is so sexy. Frank then stood by the bed and brought his cock to her lips. That looked too good to pass up. I put on a rubber (they had brought out a big box) and slid into her, causing her to start moaning again. This put my face at her face as she sucked his dick. I began to help her with it and we both licked and sucked his long, hard cock. I was more and more shocked at how naturally this was coming to me. My fantasies were finally coming true and I decided to go with it. I fucked Carol and we took turns sucking Frank until he said he was getting close. We stopped and I pulled out of Carol's pussy. She said she wanted to see us play some more and I was more than happy to obey.

I decided I wanted to try something new and had Frank lay on his back. After putting on a new condom, I got the KY and slathered up my cock. Then, after having him pull his knees up to his chest, I used my coated fingers to rub his asshole, spreading it slowly. He loved that (and later told me he is more of a bottom), so I decided to replace my fingers with my cock. He moaned as the head of my dick passed into his hole. After that, my shaft slid in easily. I didn't know it then but Carol fucks him with a strap-on (and I want to try that with them next time), so we were quickly fucking away. At his insistence, I was soon fucking him with all my strength, grabbing him by the ankles and pulling him to me. We did this for a long time, sometimes taking a break to stroke his cock. I was amazed that I was lasting as long as I was (nerves?) but we kept going.

I eventually pulled out and he went to wash up. Carol, who had been cheering us on as she fingered herself, was ready for some more attention. I ate her pussy hungrily, taking breaks to lick her asshole from time to time. She was soon screaming again and was pulling my head harder into her pussy when Frank returned. I was on my knees between Carol's legs as I felt him playing with my asshole. I moaned, hoping I knew what was coming. I could hear the condom wrapper ripping and redoubled my licking of Carol's cunt. Frank's lubed fingers slowly explored my asshole and I had to pull my mouth away to say how good it felt. Then, for the first time in my life, I felt a cockhead slowly entering my ass. Damn, it felt good. He was so big but thankfully took it really slowly. Soon, he was buried balls-deep in my ass. I just had to lay my head on Carol's stomach, repeating over and over the same things: "Fuck me!" "Harder!" "YES!" It was so good and Carol loved it too. She was squeezing her nipples in one hand and fingering her cunt with the other.

Frank fuck me for what seemed like forever (though it was probably around 15 minutes or so). He eventually pulled out and ditched the rubber. He said he had to cum and asked Carol where she wanted it. Though I didn't say it, I would have loved for him to fuck Carol and then have her sit on my face. Alas, she said she wanted me to lay down on my back. Then, with him on my left and her on my right, she told him to cum on my chest. It was so great watching him stroke and I would occasionally lick his cockhead. Soon, he was panting and said he was about to cum. The first stream of cum shot out, all over my hairy chest. Carol almost screamed as she continued fingering herself. I don't know what came over me but I leaned up and, after missing a shot or two, wrapped my mouth around his still-shooting cock. Carol yelled "YES! Fuck that is so hot!" as she then came too.

I couldn't bring myself to swallow the small amount of cum I had captured, so Frank bent down to kiss me again. He sucked his cum out of my mouth. It was then my turn to cum. They slowly stroked my cock, gaining speed as the minutes passed. Carol then asked me if I would make myself cum and I was more than happy to. I was soon moaning and, after sucking and fucking for hours, shot a HUGE amount of cum into the air and passed my own nipples. It was almost like a porn star and both Frank and Carol loved it. Fuck, what a great time.

After that, I did feel a little silly (that post-orgasm guilt) but it quickly passed. We cleaned up and talked for a little while. I was glad to find them really fun, sane, normal, kinky people. We are talking about getting together again, perhaps with a girlfriend of Carol's. I want to see that and we also have her strap-on to try out.

So, it is all true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. If you hated it, please don't bother commenting. If you like this story, PLEASE comment, PM me, or otherwise give me feedback. This was a big step for me to write and I hope some of you like it. I'm not bi but it would be fun to try again.
 
Introduction to Bi

My thanks to Trishcd. Introduction to Bi is a wonderful and very hot story.
I've been on edge since reading it. It's a keeper.
Thanks again.
 
scmale2000 said:
and would love to hear what others think of it. I would LOVE a repeat. :)

I posted my mmf experience a few months ago and would love to hear feedback from anyone (expecially females). Regardless, I hope you enjoy it. I did.

I met a couple online some months ago, got to know them, traded pics, and kept trying to set up a meeting until it finally worked out. They said in the ad that they wanted to do it all and that the guys would play and kiss one another. While I was unsure about the kissing, I figured "In for a penny, in for a pound" and went with it. We had stressed safe sex and disease-free, and that helped put my mind at ease. We decided to meet at a bar here to do a "meet & greet" with no pressure. If we liked all involved, we would see what happens. If it was not a good fit, we could walk away--no harm, no foul. Well, we met and, after a few strained minutes of conversation, we all loosened up. Beer helps with this. They are a really cool white couple in their mid-thirties. She is a hot blonde, nicely shaped and he is a very attractive, in-shape guy with a shaved head.

After a few beers, Frank (not the real name) suggested that we go back to their house for some more beer. Carol (not the real name either) was game and I followed them home. I was really spooked as we neared their home. Though I have had one mfm threesome, I had never really done much with another guy. I had a buzz and really wanted this, so on I went. We got to their house and all sat on their front porch drinking beer and trading stories. While they had not hooked up with anyone in years, they had both been with the same sex in the past. We talked about my limited m2m experience and it was obvious that we were all getting a little horny. We talked about the kissing thing and I explained that, while I was a little hesitant, I was game for everything. We had 7 or 8 beers in us and were feeling pretty loose. He got up to get a beer and, as he passed me, leaned down towards me. I knew what was coming and took his face in my hands. We kissed and it was REALLY different. The beard stubble was totally unique. Anyway, we made out a little and then he pulled away and told Carol to kiss me while he went to get a beer. She was a great kisser too and we were making out when Frank returned. We laughed and talked for another beer and, with it getting colder, we went into the living room.

Frank and I sat on the couch together and Carol sat in a chair beside us. We watched TV for a few minutes as it was obvious that I was working up my nerve. We started kissing again and, after taking a deep breath, I ran my hand down his chest to his crotch. He had a large bulge there and his hand was finding me stiff as well. We stood up and, between kissing, took off our shirts, rubbing one another's chests. He was muscular and totally smooth, again a unique feeling. We hungrily stripped off one another's pants too and we were left there standing, making out in just our boxers. We were rubbing our hard-ons into one another until I finally had to see him. I grabbed his boxers and pushed them down. His cock was about the same length as mine (7"+) but much thicker. It was hot in my hands and dripping precum. I grabbed his asscheeks and pulled him into me. Very quickly, he pulled my boxers down too, releasing my hard cock. They rubbed together as we ran our hands over one another's bodies. I pushed him to the couch and kissed my way down his body. It was like I was in a trance as I slowly stroked his big cock. I leaned over and licked the drop of precum off of his head.

That was when Carol said "Damn! That is so fucking hot!" I had almost forgotten she was there and looked over. She had her legs spread and was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. That is when we decided to go to the bedroom and stretch out a little.

Once in the bedroom, Frank and I turned our attention to her. We slowly stripped her clothes off, kissing and sucking every inch of skin as it was exposed. She was soon nude, being kissed, nibbled and caressed by the two of us. She was moaning so loudly (total turnon for me). I couldn't resist too long and was pleased to feel my finger easily slide into her hot, dripping cunt. She moaned eagerly into my mouth as we kissed. Frank was busy sucking and biting her nipples (she loved that). We laid her down on the bed and licked every inch of her body. I love going down on a woman more than ANYTHING else on earth and, once I started, she didn't take too long before she was in the midst of a screaming orgasm. Fuck, she is so sexy. Frank then stood by the bed and brought his cock to her lips. That looked too good to pass up. I put on a rubber (they had brought out a big box) and slid into her, causing her to start moaning again. This put my face at her face as she sucked his dick. I began to help her with it and we both licked and sucked his long, hard cock. I was more and more shocked at how naturally this was coming to me. My fantasies were finally coming true and I decided to go with it. I fucked Carol and we took turns sucking Frank until he said he was getting close. We stopped and I pulled out of Carol's pussy. She said she wanted to see us play some more and I was more than happy to obey.

I decided I wanted to try something new and had Frank lay on his back. After putting on a new condom, I got the KY and slathered up my cock. Then, after having him pull his knees up to his chest, I used my coated fingers to rub his asshole, spreading it slowly. He loved that (and later told me he is more of a bottom), so I decided to replace my fingers with my cock. He moaned as the head of my dick passed into his hole. After that, my shaft slid in easily. I didn't know it then but Carol fucks him with a strap-on (and I want to try that with them next time), so we were quickly fucking away. At his insistence, I was soon fucking him with all my strength, grabbing him by the ankles and pulling him to me. We did this for a long time, sometimes taking a break to stroke his cock. I was amazed that I was lasting as long as I was (nerves?) but we kept going.

I eventually pulled out and he went to wash up. Carol, who had been cheering us on as she fingered herself, was ready for some more attention. I ate her pussy hungrily, taking breaks to lick her asshole from time to time. She was soon screaming again and was pulling my head harder into her pussy when Frank returned. I was on my knees between Carol's legs as I felt him playing with my asshole. I moaned, hoping I knew what was coming. I could hear the condom wrapper ripping and redoubled my licking of Carol's cunt. Frank's lubed fingers slowly explored my asshole and I had to pull my mouth away to say how good it felt. Then, for the first time in my life, I felt a cockhead slowly entering my ass. Damn, it felt good. He was so big but thankfully took it really slowly. Soon, he was buried balls-deep in my ass. I just had to lay my head on Carol's stomach, repeating over and over the same things: "Fuck me!" "Harder!" "YES!" It was so good and Carol loved it too. She was squeezing her nipples in one hand and fingering her cunt with the other.

Frank fuck me for what seemed like forever (though it was probably around 15 minutes or so). He eventually pulled out and ditched the rubber. He said he had to cum and asked Carol where she wanted it. Though I didn't say it, I would have loved for him to fuck Carol and then have her sit on my face. Alas, she said she wanted me to lay down on my back. Then, with him on my left and her on my right, she told him to cum on my chest. It was so great watching him stroke and I would occasionally lick his cockhead. Soon, he was panting and said he was about to cum. The first stream of cum shot out, all over my hairy chest. Carol almost screamed as she continued fingering herself. I don't know what came over me but I leaned up and, after missing a shot or two, wrapped my mouth around his still-shooting cock. Carol yelled "YES! Fuck that is so hot!" as she then came too.

I couldn't bring myself to swallow the small amount of cum I had captured, so Frank bent down to kiss me again. He sucked his cum out of my mouth. It was then my turn to cum. They slowly stroked my cock, gaining speed as the minutes passed. Carol then asked me if I would make myself cum and I was more than happy to. I was soon moaning and, after sucking and fucking for hours, shot a HUGE amount of cum into the air and passed my own nipples. It was almost like a porn star and both Frank and Carol loved it. Fuck, what a great time.

After that, I did feel a little silly (that post-orgasm guilt) but it quickly passed. We cleaned up and talked for a little while. I was glad to find them really fun, sane, normal, kinky people. We are talking about getting together again, perhaps with a girlfriend of Carol's. I want to see that and we also have her strap-on to try out.

So, it is all true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. If you hated it, please don't bother commenting. If you like this story, PLEASE comment, PM me, or otherwise give me feedback. This was a big step for me to write and I hope some of you like it. I'm not bi but it would be fun to try again.


Totally hot....totally .... :nana:
 
Education

doll parts85 said:
whats an mmf :confused:
M=male and F=female, so MMF would be a threesome with two guys and one gal.

There's all sorts of fun variations with the letters M and F !!
 
MMF is sort of a blanket term for a two-man, one-woman threesome. It may mean a totally straight interaction, where the guys pay attention only to the girl, or it may mean that there's bi sex involved.

If you see the letters arranged MFM, that's usually the indication of a completely straight threesome.
 
A Bisexual Haitian In America.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=247602


A Bisexual Haitian Story.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=247591


A Bisexual Haitian Tale.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=246085




There are quite a lot of bi stories on Literotica but not many involving Black people. Mine involve a lot of sexual situations between black men and black women. Also, there's MMF action and MMFF action in there.
Also, in my stories, everyone receives a little anal action. The bi studs fuck other studs and also fuck hot babes in the ass. That's what I feel is missing in MOST bisexual fiction stories and erotic videos. I make the sex hot and spicy.



Read them and tell a friend !!!
 
Back
Top