The New Student

Portia grinned as she looked at the text message popped up onto her screen. "That's cool, I'll bet you're looking to score tonight." The remark was meant to imply much more, glancing up and side of the bleachers then another. She caught sight of all few familiar faculty faces, and slowly inspecting further, she found him. Eager feet began stepping up to the top row. Her breasts jiggling freely as nothing but the half shirt held them back. She scooted down the line, stepping over and few feet before approaching him. "It does look like a fun game..." Portia purposely scooted by, jutting her ass in his face. In a quick moment, she pretended to stumble back. However, the momentum was slow, her rear perfectly setting into his lap. "Oh... Oh I'm so sorry... Mr. Anderson." Her tone was soft and seductive, as she scrambled in a fake attempt to get up. Really all she was doing was swiveling her bottom on him, rubbing against his crotch in short circles.

Finally, she rose, coming over to sit next to him. "Clumsy me.." her blonde hair fell in light waves around her face. Portia winked at him, licking her lips to taunt him. "Don't you just love a good game?" She hinted, scooting close so their arms touched. The smell of him was there again, even she felt twinges of excitement spark her nerves. Her eyes looked as if they were watching the game, but really she was up to something far more sinister. Hand slipped slowly along his waist, strolling to his pocket. She subtly inserted fingers into it, letting them dance in soft strokes against his thigh. "Are you having a good time, Mr. Anderson?" Her whisper was alluring, as she leaned in towards his ear so he could hear you. "And you never told me what you thought of my texts. I'd love to hear your thoughts."
 
Bill felt his phone vibrate as he sat at the top of the bleachers at the game. His wife again working nights, so he had the time to enjoy watching some of his students that play football for North Town High School. He reached into his pocked to see the message one his phone. As he read it he sighed, and shook his head. Portia was always teasing, and part of him was becoming exhausted by it. Was she wearing him down? He hoped not, but she definitely knew how to push a man to his limits, and in the few days she had been at the school, Bill was close.

He watched the game, not even thinking about Portia being at he game, until he caught a glimpse of her coming up the bleachers. He gasped a bit as he watched her walking towards him, her eyes staring right at him, like a predator that had seen her prey. As she moved over towards him, he smiled. "Hi Portia..... yes.... it is a fun game...." he said as she scooted toward him. As her backside was near his face, he tried to look away. However, as he attempted to keep his eyes off of her, she stumbled back. The feeling of her perfect ass against his lap sent a shiver through his body. "Well..... are you okay? You are clumsy...." he said trying to make light of the situation. However, as she moved against his lap, his breathing began to get a bit heavier. The feeling of her ass rubbing against his crotch drove him to again think about her sexually.

As she moved to sit next to him, he looked over at her. "You know...... I like games, but the one you are playing is not fun, it is dangerous and going to create a lot of trouble...." he said, almost cautioning her. He turned to watch the game as he felt her arm touch his. He tried to ignore the fact she was sitting so close to him, but that did not last long. Before he knew it, he felt the soft touch of her fingers against his side. He turned to look at her as her fingers slipped into his pocket, stroking his thigh gently. As his eyes met hers he shook his head, "The game is good...... I am surprised you are here.... would think you would have better plans..." he said softly.

As she brought up the pictures, he shook his head. "Oh yes, those...... that was inappropriate of you..... do you know how much trouble you could get yourself in..... or me....." he said sternly. "I am a teacher at the school you go to, and am married....... happily by the way.." he warned her, as her fingers continued to move against his thigh. He wanted to resist, but the feeling of her fingers moving against him was driving him crazy. Part of him wanted her to stop, but another part wanted her hand wrapped around his hard cock.
 
"It only has to cause trouble if you let it... like I said, I won't tell, if you won't..." Portia whispered into his ear, hand squeezing his thigh firmly. Her entire hand ran up and down in short strokes, smiling softly as she did it. "You say you're happy, yet pointed out how alone you were the other night. So you can't tell me you didn't enjoy the pictures... Fucking me with your eyes? Maybe you even... Jacked off to them." At her last words, hand stretched as far as the pocket would let it toward his cock. Finger tips swiped and strolled along his inner thigh in small circles.

"Tell me you don't want me, Mr. Anderson... Pull my hand out of your pocket... If that is the truth. Unless…You're a liar." Sights turned back to him, having kept her voice low enough to where only he could hear. Lips veered for his ear, tongue flicking along the lobe before she spoke. "Tell me you don't want to fuck my pussy, Mr. Anderson.." Portia made sure her vulgar words stood out. Now shifting her head around again, she shimmied her shoulders some to let the top fall just a bit. It was enough to expose the top half of her breasts, should he look down, and also giveaway the fact that she wore no bra.
 
"You won't tell...... but it doesn't make it right Portia," he responded as she whispered into his ear. Her hand squeezing his thigh made him gasp a bit. He felt her hand moving along his thigh, stroking it closer and closer to his inner thigh. "Just because my wife works nights, doesn't mean I am lonely....." he admitted. To be honest, he wasn't lonely. He loved his wife, and was committed to her. This temptation that Portia was putting him through was the first time he ever thought about what it would be like to cheat on her. He gasped as her fingers move closer to his cock in his pocket. His eyes closing a bit at the feeling as he gasped. "Your pictures..... I didn't jack off to them..." he admitted, but he knew they turned him on.

He heard her speaking into his ear. The way she spoke, her vulgar words, made him think of her as a slut. He did not want to think of her that way, but it was how she was portraying herself. He gasped as she flicked his ear with her tongue, her words making the image of him fucking her run through his head. "God..... what are you doing Portia? Is this why you got in trouble at your last school? I read your file..... I know you got caught with a teacher...." he whispered. He looked down, his eyes noticing the top half of her breasts. He shouldn't have looked, his eyes locking on her large breasts as his mind raced. She was not wearing a bra, and her breasts looked amazing in her shirt. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but think how much better her chest was then his own wife's.
 
The questions stirred a turmoil in her gut. Portia scoffing at his questions. "Diverting.", she teased in a sing-song voice, but choose to back away for now. There were a couple of eyes occasionally steering their way. Portia was not about to let anyone ruin her fun by reporting it, plus she enjoyed indulging in her infatuation. Her hand stilled, but stayed in the pocket. Face nonchalantly observed the crowd as she spoke. "Me and him were two adults too, you know? He cared about me. I suppose I cared about him too." Portia's voice held something that was rarely seen, a touching sadness. "Just because the papers say its wrong doesn't make it so." Her fingers rubbed closer to his scrotum, idly dancing along. "I can see in your eyes what you want, you say you're happy, you aren't lonely in the slightest... And yet you haven't pulled me away... You haven't moved at all."

Seductive gaze looked his way, a smirk on her lips "The heart wants what the heart wants, Mr. Anderson. Soon you'll go with what your actions are saying, not your words." Giving his thigh a final squeeze, Portia pulled her hand free. "Call me tonight when you're lonely and ready to follow what you desire. You don't even have to say a word. Just listen, and keep my pictures handy. There will be more coming your way." Puckering her lips at him with gentle smack, she rose from her seat. Just like before, her ass was presented to him, taunting him with a sway as she stepped down the bleachers with a flouncy step that made her chest jostle.
 
Bill could not break Portia. Even when he tried she seemed to never let her teasing cease. He sighed as she stopped her hand moving in his pocket. He listened as she talked about her last tryst with her teacher. He read about it in her file, it seemed like they both were in the wrong for sure. However, the blame did get put on her for using her body to get what she wanted. He wanted to question her about the statement that they cared for each other. However, the sadness in her voice lead Bill to let it go. He did not want to bring up past hurt, no matter what it was.

Bill thought her attitude was about to change. The little sadness in her voice made him think maybe she would open up a bit. However, that did not happen. He felt her hand move back to rubbing him. His breathing getting heavier as she talks about how he hasn't pulled away. She was right, he wasn't pulling away. Part of it was nervousness of drawing attention to them, another part, maybe he liked to attention. He knew it was wrong, but a small part of him liked it.

As she got up to leave, the promise of calling her later in the night running through his mind. Before he could say anything, she was up, smacking her lips at him and taunting him with the sway in her hips and the bounce in her chest as she headed down the bleachers. Bill watched as she left the bleachers, almost immediately being surrounded by male students from the school. Bill knew an attractive girl like her would be popular with the boys, but she seemed to draw them from every crowd.

He tried to go back to focusing on the game, but as the fourth quarter was starting he just wanted to go home. Part of him wanted to get some alcohol and clear his head of Portia. He got up and headed out of the bleachers, saying a few goodbyes to some teachers and students as he left. As he turned to walk from the field toward the parking lot, he noticed a group of students off near the back side of the parking lot. Bill figured it was a group of students smoking or drinking. As he walked closer to his car, he saw Portia with the group. His eyes looking her over, the image of her body bringing thoughts of her hand on him again. He wondered what she was doing in that group. Was she getting high or drunk? Did she need help? Many thoughts were rushing through his head as he moved closer to his truck, parked near the group.
 
Later that evening, Portia had met up with a few loose acquaintances outside in the parking lot. They each had took turns passing around a joint, even sneaking around a bottle of whiskey on top of it. There were only six of them, cracking jokes and picking on another which seemed harmless at first. One of the guys started getting handsy with Portia, even going as far as to lift her shirt and play with her chest in front of the group. She protested, smacking him across the face and pushing him away. "You're a fucking pig, James!" He laughed with the others, each of them jeering her and throwing insults from dumb ‘dumb slut' to ‘piece of trash'. Portia took the whiskey from them and sent the bottle flying to the pavement with a shattering crash, then stormed off. "Bunch of fucking assholes!" She was stumbling from her intoxicated state, having not caught sight of Mr. Anderson just yet. When he got into his truck and drove by, that's when she saw him. Tear streaked face looked up and caught sight of him from the window. Frowning lips tried to form a smile, but at the time it was hard to manage. She froze there, his truck coming to a stop next to her. "Did you enjoy the game, Mr. Anderson?" Her voice cracked from the strain of crying, hand moving to wipe away the wet remains on her cheek.
 
Bill headed toward his tuck, climbing up into it as he heard some yelling. He watched as he saw Portia smacking one of the guys and pushing him away. He had no idea what was going on, but he sat there, watching as she started to leave. Although not before throwing the bottle into the pavement shattering it. He shook his head as she walked, his mind racing as he wondered if Portia was okay. He knew she was pushing his buttons and not making it easy on him, but he did not want to see her hurt.

As he began to drive, he saw Portia walking. He pulled up next to her, rolling down his window. Before he could speak, she again attempted to show her toughness, although he could see right through it. "The game? It was alright....... we weren't playing very well so I left...." he said as he watched her wiping away a tear from her cheek. He sighed, "Is everything okay Portia? Do you need a ride home or me to call someone for you?" He was concerned. He knew Portia was bad news, but he had not seen her like this yet. He did not know she was intoxicated or what really happened, but he knew whatever did happen was enough to upset her.
 
The kindness he was showing was odd, at least to her. Most showed care when they wanted her body, or something from her. But if he did, he had done an amazing job of not showing it. "Just.... If you could. Down to Verna lane." Portia stumbled over to the truck, a hand bracing herself upon the side of it as she walked. The world around spun, but it still felt good despite the issue from before. She climbed into the passenger's side, instantly overcome by the aroma of his scent. Gently smiling to him, she slowly stretched out on his seat, resting her head on his lap. "So you just... Keep driving and on that street you'll see this... Big... big... apartment thingy. And there. You drop me off there." She slurred out turning her head to look up at him. "You're so sweet to a girl like me, Bill. It's ok, like I can call you that yeah?" Portia grinned, lighting stroking a hand along his bicep and down his forearm. Face gently rubbed against his upper thigh, scooting even closer to his crotch. "Are you sure... really really sure, that you don't like me?" She chuckled in her intoxicated daze, staring up at him with those shimmering eyes.
 
Bill saw how she seemed confused at first. He looked at her, waiting for her response. As she told him where she lived, he nodded. "Yeah..... I can take you home, get in..." he said softly. He watched as she headed over to the passenger side of the truck, her walk showing him that she was intoxicated. As she climbed into the truck he sighed, "Portia..... are you drunk?" He watched as she smiled at him, resting her head down into his lap. He looked down at it, he could see in her eyes that she was drunk, her smile returning as he heard her begin to tell him where she was staying.

"Sure, a big apartment thingy, got it...." he said as he felt her hand moving along his bicep and down his forearm. He shook his head, "You should call me Mr. Anderson, but I guess for tonight I can let you get away with it since you seem upset...." he said trying to comfort her. As her faced rubbed against his upper thigh, he sighed. "Nice to a girl like you? What do you mean? Are people not normally nice to you?" he asked. He was a good guy, and he felt like Portia was in a bad place right now. He did not want to dismiss her or make her feel bad, so he tried to just play along.

He began to drive as he shook his head, "I like you as a student Portia...... but I am married and your teacher, so liking you more then that is not something I am interested in," he said softly. He was telling the truth, even though he did find her attractive and quite desirable, he was happy in his relationship.
 
"They're sometimes mean... Sometimes... Not.. it really depends..." shoulders shrugged, letting out a gentle moan. "You keep saying that.." Portia laughed at his next words, shaking her head and making it rub further on his lap. Mouth turned to stroke her lips against the waist band of his pants, letting a grin return. "But I think they're... excuses... Things to say when you say them..." She rambled on, a little more blitzed than she'd like to admit. "You know, so you don't seem like.. like a bad guy. But you're not... I know you're not..." her hand slithered up his chest, drifting over the side of his neck, and coming to rest on the side of his face. "That's why.... I like you..." She murmured, her other hand sliding up her own chest. A soft hum emitted from her throat, pulling up the half shirt to expose her full breasts. "You can look, Bill.... As much as you want." Teeth pressed on her lower lip, arching her back some so he could get a better view as the nipples stiffened before his eyes. "You can even touch if you want." Temptation was the web she weaved, eyes reflecting her deviant lust and drunken stupor..
 
Bill listened to Portia speak as he drove. His mind racing as he had a gorgeous and drunk temptress in his lap. He knew it was a bad look, but he also didn't want to let her walk home like this. He couldn't in his right mind leave her to do that. He looked down as she shook her head, her mouth close to his waist. He sighed a bit as he listened, before responding. "I say it because I mean it Portia...... have you not met a happy man before?" He looks down at her, just in time to feel her hand sliding up to his face. As he looked down he saw her hand snaking up, moving her half shirt up, exposing her large breasts. He gasped a bit, "Portia..... you are drunk...." he responded. His eyes widening a bit as he saw her stiff nipples. His mind racing, "Portia...... I am not one of those guys, you don't have to act this way...." he said, hoping he could convince her to stop. He looked back at the road, trying to focus on driving. However, as he did, he felt his eyes dropping back to her breasts. He was trying his hardest to stay out of her web, but she was so good at pulling men into her trap.
 
"But are you one hundred percent happy...? Don't you ever wish.. for more.. more everything?" Her loose hand ran over the swell of one of her mounds, moaning softly at the touch. Nails gently raked the side of his face, and finger drifting to trace his lower lip. "You can push me away... If you really. Really really... don't want this." The hand on her chest groped one then the other breasts, lightly pinching and tugging at one of the nipples. "I know you're not one... You're so.. so so much better." Portia winked, "Maybe this is a big pay off for all of your hard work..." her head was swimming, a concoction of her enticing arousal and the substances in her system. She slowly climbed up in his lap, keeping her shirt raised over her chest. Knees straddle his lap, ensuring he could still see the road over her shoulder.

Lips gently grazed over the side of his neck, a soft moan escaping when she pressed her bare tits onto him. Softly she kissed the side of his neck, her his wiggling and grinding her crotch onto his. "I like you, Bill... When I want what I want... when I want... I get it." She drunkenly stumbled on her words, hot breathy voice in his ear. Lips suckled upon his earlobe, licking her way back down his neck. Fingers eagerly ran through his hair, tugging gently. Any sensibility she had was gone in this state, completely overcome by pure emotion alone. Her lips hungrily kissed on his neck, over and over again. Body remained in a constant rocking motion, urging her chest on him, rubbing her heat on him giving him little room to move or resist without having to stop the truck.
 
One hundred percent happy? That was the question Portia raised, and inside, Bill believed he was. Yes, he was happy. He loved his wife, his job..... and his life. However, there was something about her that made him wonder what she could offer. He knew it was wrong, but as he looked down, watching her own hand grope her large breasts he sighed. He felt his cock twitching a bit as he tried to fight the arousal that was starting to build inside of him. He kept telling himself, she is drunk and a student, you are better then this, you cant let her get to you.

However, her actions continued to push him. As she raised up and climbed into his lap, he groaned. "Portia, shit, I am trying to drive.... stop...." he said as he felt her press her bare tits against him. He tried to focus on the road, but as she began to wiggle and grind into him, he gasped. "God..... you barely know me, how can you like me?," he asked. He felt her soft, full lips on his neck, his mind racing. His wife knew his neck was a weak spot, but Portia seemed to find it instantly. He gasped, feeling her grinding into him as she kissed his neck hungrily. "God.... I am trying to get you home, you are going to cause an accident..." he gasped. Her huge breasts against him driving him crazy as well. He felt himself fighting her, but he was also getting lost in her temptations. His mind starting to drift about sex, not thinking about his wife or how bad Portia is for him.
 
"Then pull over..." Portia whispered, kissing her way back up to his ear. "And fuck me, Bill." She said point blank into his ear, the sultry purr in her tone. "I love a man that wants to set me straight... You... You... don't treat me like... like I'm some kid, Bill. You know... I'm a grown woman, I have my desires... and They're you..." Teeth barred lightly into his skin, replaced with a kiss. Hips started a more direct dance, veering her heat right onto his groin. It swiveled in a circle, over and over again. Her moans taunted him, then slowly she started to move in a wave, alternating chest and her crotch to press and grind. "I'm so fucking horny for you, Bill..." Tongue flicked on his neck again. "I think... I think you are....Too." she muttered out, giggling softly.

The kisses moved up his jawline, lips parting softly a soft smack heard with each one. Portia then kissed toward the corners of his mouth, judging to see if he would show even an inkling of kissing her back. "Don't you want me, Bill?" She whispered against his lips, giving hardly a moment for him to answer. They surged onto his, kissing him deeply. Her tongue rolled along his lips, looking for them to part as she moaned again. Everything she did screamed of her sexual appetite, how ruthless she could truly be, consequences be damned.
 
Bill heard her voice filled with desire and passion. The idea of pulling over and fucking her drove Bill to think of her riding him hard in the driver seat. Not caring who saw, or if someone would call the police. Just fucking like animals in his truck on the side of the road. He gasped as he felt her lips against his skin, her moans like a drug that he was trying to resist. As she continued on, his breathing became heavier. As her hips began a more direct motion, he moaned. "ahhh god Portia, stop..." he let the moan escape. Her hips grinding into him like she was fucking him, dry humping him right there in the drivers seat as he tried to drive.

"Fuck I am going to crash, stop...." he moaned again, feeling her lips moving closer to his own. Her lips were full and soft. They were dangerous for a man, something that every man wished was on their skin or cock. Her lips were perfect. He heard her ask him if he wanted her, and he responded, "God no.... you are my student..." he continued to try to fight. However, his fight was being tested as she pressed her lips into him hard. He tried to resist kissing back, trying his hardest to not get distracted. However, as she continued, his mouth opened, letting her tongue slip between his lips. He gasped into her open mouth as they began to kiss, Bill a little reluctantly, but Portia pressing her lips into him harder.

Bill moved one hand off the steering wheel, sliding it onto her hip. He pushed a bit, trying to get her to back off just a bit. He moaned as he broke the kiss. "Fuck stop, I am driving...." he responded a bit out of breath, his mind racing.
 
It was difficult to discern if it was true denial, the tone holding more to be said than the words. His lips broke free, allowing tongue to escape and meet his. Portia was enamored with how he tasted, humming happily as he kissed. The hand that drifted down taunting her, even in her drunken state she could tell the man was only half heartedly into this. A subtle shift was enough to throw off her already thwarted equilibrium. Knee slipped and body leaned, Portia's head bumping into the glass. She groaned, clutching her head and slipping from his lap. The throb of pain was dull, but she found it hard to focus on anything. "That hurt." She pouted softly, her shirt drifting back over the massive rack as they came to a stopped. Lightly she laughed, rubbing her hand on the spot and clearly out of it from the mix in her system.

"I know you say stop... over and over.. Stop stop stop..." she started, peeking at him through her blonde strands of hair. "But everything else in your nature, says go go go... You'll see one day.. you'll give in." Portia chuckled, as the truck pulled into the parking area of the apartment complex. "Riiiight... Here." She quipped waiting for him to stop the truck. "Until next time, Bill.." her lips came in to steal a kiss, a soft hum escaping. "Think of me." Raspy words spoke onto his lips, climbing out of the truck and wiggling her ass for him to see. A fit of giggles could be heard, following her as she sauntered off to the apartment she stayed at for the night.
 
Bill was lost as he felt her slip from his lap. He did not mean to push her that hard, but as she hit her head on the glass he felt awful. He looked at her as she slid into the passenger seat, rubbing her head. He sighed, "God I am sorry Portia....." he responded as she rubbed her head, looking over at him through her messy blonde hair. His mind racing as he felt the desire to pull her into his lap, finishing him off. He knew it was wrong, but his cock wanted to explode so bad.

He heard her, his mind telling him he was giving her mixed signals. However, part of him was unsure. Was he giving her mixed signals or was she playing a game to pull him into her web even more. He listened as he pulled into a parking spot. Stopping the car and looking at her. As she leaned in and kiss him, he felt his lips responding, kissing back until she broke the kiss. He was shocked still, sitting there as he watched her leave. His mind racing as he knew how drunk she was. He knew it wasn't safe, but he couldn't live with himself if he didn't make sure she got into the complex.

He got out of the truck and shut the door, he turned and walked after her, "Portia wait..... let me walk you to the door of the complex......" he sighed, hoping her teasing would stop. He knew it was dangerous being around her, but again, he was a good guy. Letting her drunkenly walk without protection to her apartment complex door did not seem to be the right thing to do. As he caught up to her, he couldn't help but notice her body as she stood. She was walking a bit staggered as she was intoxicated. He sighed, "how much did you drink tonight?," he spoke as he stood next to her, his arm against hers to steady her a bit.
 
"See, this.. this is why I like you..", slurred a few words, laughing some as he caught up to her. "You... You looks out for people... For women, women like me. A true man does that." Grinning wide, she linked their arms and entwined their fingers. Her body leaned on him as she continued. "I think you like meee." Portia teased with the singing voice, then scoffing at her questions. "It was just a few shots or so, Bill... Baby, I'm fine." Her swaying steps and his stable ones, led them toward the door. "Besides.. its good to let go and be free isn't? To forget the judgment, the rules..." Portia took hold of him as they made it to the door, pining him against it. "To follow your primal urges..." Her whisper against his lips threw temptation back into play, fingers tucked into the waistband of his pants. They tugged him to her heat again, where she began to grind again.

Hungry lips found his for more kisses, slipping her tongue back into his mouth. Portia moaned from the arousal, enjoying his taste. "Be free with me, Bill... You can stay with me for the night." She pulled back from the kiss, looking into his eyes. "Please..." Portia begged, the faint light above the door shimmering in her eyes. "I can make you forget everything just for a night... All you'll know..." Her mouth came to his again, "Is pure pleasure." Seductively speaking, their lips were soon melded again, hypnotic pressing and wiggling of her hips still casting the intoxicating spell on the man.
 
"Well I am glad you like me because I am a gentleman," he responded as he felt her link arms with him. As they walked he felt her hand and fingers entwine with his own. He walked slowly, trying to keep her balanced as he could tell how unstable she was as she walked. As he lead her toward the door, he knew that if he had let her go alone she may have fell on the sidewalk. He shook his head, "A few shots? You are too drunk, one of those guys could have taken advantage of you...... you couldn't have wanted that..." he said as they made it to the door. He was happy he got her there, but he should have known that is not where it was going to end.

As she pinned him against the door, he looked down at her. "Primal urges..." he said as he felt her lips close to his, her hands pulling him back against her. He gasped as she kissed him, his lips responding, kissing her back as her hips moved against his hard. He felt his cock react, the feeling of her grinding into him like she wanted to be fucked drove him crazy. He heard her soft voice, it was like she could hypnotize him with her words to get him to give in to her. He gasped, "God..... what are you going to make me forget for the night? I don't want to forget...." he gasped as she kissed him again. This kiss was a hungry one and he kissed back, his hands moving to her hips, holding her against him as she moved. He gasped, falling into her web a bit. She was like a drug, and the more she moved and touched him, the more he felt addicted. He knew it was wrong, but in the moment, he couldn't push her away just yet.
 
"You don't want to forget... Me?" She teased, taking his lower lip and suckling on it. Teeth tugged it lightly, relishing in how the man squirmed and battled his morals. The hands on her were encouraging, Portia brought them around to her rear for him to hold. "You can touch me everywhere, Bill...", provocatively whispering on his lips, capturing them into another deep kiss afterward. Her hand slipped between them, sliding down slowly upon his abdomen. Every nerve was alive with wanted, Portia delighted that she was slowly getting him. The drive to have him, to take him, all of it fueled her actions. Fingers drifted along the bulge in his pants, swirling her tongue around just to demonstrate what he could feel on it.

The hand grasped around the length, stroking him up and down. "Fuck, Baby... You're so big...", she murmured into their kiss surging her fleshy breasts on his chest. "I want you, Bill." She pulled back from their kiss, stepping over to bend in front of him. It was a risky move considering her balance, but she picked up the key beneath the mat to unlock the door. Taking him by the hand, she pulled lightly, testing to see if he would come inside with her. "Please... Just for tonight..." The bottom lip formed that sultry pout of hers, bright eyes looking up to him. "You can have anything you want of me.." her hand brought his fingers to drift under her shirt. She placed it onto her bare breasts, a low moan escaping. "Please, Bill..."
 
Bill gasped as she took what he said and turned it around into her favor. He gasped as her teeth tugged his lower lip. His hand being lead to her ass by her own, he gasped as his hands gripped her perfect, firm ass hard. Her body seemed to be built for sex, every part of her was a man's fantasy. He felt her kissing him again deeply. He returned the kiss as his hands groped her ass, her tongue slipping into his mouth, swirling around to show him how talented she was with her tongue. As her hand slipped down his abdomen, he felt her fingers moving along his bulge. He gasped in pleasure into her mouth.

As her hand began to stroke along his bulge, he gasped. He was getting so hard for her, and her excitement about it drove him crazy. As she pushed closer to him, he felt her breasts against his chest, his mind completely lost in the lustful feelings feeding into his body. As she told him she wanted him, he gasped. "ahhh fuck, but my wife..." he gasped as she bent over in front of him to grab the key. He shook his head as she unlocked the door and pulled him toward the apartment complex. He followed, stopping just short of entering as she looked up at him. He gasped, "One night could ruin everything for me...." he gasped. He was trying to fight her temptations still, but as her hand moved his to her bare breasts, he gasped. "Fuck...." he moaned as his fingers pressed into her large bare breast. His eyes closing as though feeling sent shockwaves through his body.
 
"She doesn't have to know... No one does... Just you and me, baby.." She purred, longing in her tone as she felt his hand grope her breast. "I'm so fucking horny for you, Bill.", confessed the girl, her hands reaching for the belt on his pants. She dragged him past the threshold, bringing him into the dimly lit apartment. Portia was in her own addiction at this point, feeling him start to respond, his hands on her. The culmination of everything built up in the week was coming to a head. She closed the door behind him, wasting no time to let herself go. Hands pulled the shirt over her head, panting softly that left her perky breasts heaving in front of him. Taking his palms and setting them on her breasts, lips graced his with more of the long intoxicating kisses. Low moans erupted in his mouth, her hands going to work on loosening his belt. Over and over, her body pressed and move. Mounds rubbed against his hands, her crotch achingly grinding on the rise in his pants.

"Tell me you want me, Bill..." she murmured softly, flicking her tongue on his lips. The line of kisses drifted back to assault his neck and further boggle his mind. Fingers slowly unbuttoned his shorts, then pulled down on the zipper. The gaze lingered on his own, checking to see if there would really be any defying action. Slowly kisses trailed from one side of his neck, then the other. Her hands worked next on taking the shirt he wore up his chest, grinning as her breasts could finally rest on his bare skin. The shirt was tossed near hers, lustful gaze locked onto his own. "Don't you love it, baby? Be honest with yourself... with me..."
 
As Portia told him that no one has to know, he began to believe that this may just be a one time, get it out of their system thing. He almost believed that Portia was drunk and wouldn't even remember him being there. The devil on his shoulder begged for him to let her show him why she was such bad news. Why her file was filled with instances of her using her body to get what she wanted. Her body that was built for sex and could lead a man down a path of self destruction. He felt her pull him into her apartment, the door shutting quickly. Before he could turn to leave or stop what he knew was going way too far, he saw her pull her shirt over her head. His eyes widening as he saw her large, perky breasts heaving in front of him. He felt her hands grab his, putting his palms on her amazing breasts as he went back to kissing him.

He kissed her back hard, his hands groping her amazing breasts. He couldn't resist, his hands pressing into her soft flesh more and more as he kissed her back, feeling her grinding into his pants more and more. He heard her, his mind screaming for him to not tell her he wanted her. His mouth opened as he gasped, "God your body...... fuck I can't have sex with a student...." he moaned as he felt her fingers undo his shorts, pulling the zipper down. He shook his head, "God wait.... we can't..... we can't have sex..." he moaned. He felt her lips against his neck again as he groaned. "ahhh god..." as her hands pulled his shirt off he knew this was going to far too fast. He heard her last statement, his mind racing as he gasped, "Love it? I love my wife...... god and your breasts......" he wanted to stop her, but he couldn't stop saying he loved her large chest.
 
"They're yours, baby..." She whispered softly, urging them in his hands and moaning. "I love it when you touch them..", followed a murmur. Her fingers danced on his chest, stroking along the skin slowly and going downward. "I'm an adult, you know.... I wouldn't even be at student at my age...." Portia protested, trying to convince him otherwise of the clause that held him back. "I'm a grown woman with wants... And needs...." The digits slipped lower, gently working off the shorts he wore until they hit the ground. "All of them revolve around you..." eyes flicked down to the tent in his boxers, her hand anxiously moving to it. "You have them too, don't you , Bill?" It gripped his shaft through the fabric, squeezing him softly. "I can tell from this hard cock of yours.. Mm... Its so damn thick..." Portia cooed, rubbing him through the boxers.

Sights looked back up to him, the sultry rasp in her voice carrying on. "I think you do want to fuck me, Bill.... You don't want to say it, but you want it buried deep in my pussy, don't you?" Her grip began to slowly stroke him, up and down as she hummed with delight. "Don't lie to me, baby... Good men don't lie.." her hand stopped, thumb vigorously grazing along the head of his length. "We don't even have to fuck, not yet at least..." Portia smirked up at him, her body slowly lowering to the ground. "But you can fuck my mouth.", the alluring voice finished, her mouth occasionally kissing along his abdomen while sinking to her knees.
 
Back
Top