Experienced submissive seeks Dom for LTR

Arianthe

Freak of feminine nature
Giving this a go because you never know who might be lurking... :D

I'm a sub/slave with real-life 24/7 experience. That relationship ended a couple of years ago and I'm looking for a new Master, potentially for a long term relationship. The man I'm looking for will be:
  • single;
  • local to Western Australia, or willing and able to relocate;
  • between 30 and 50 years of age;
  • very dominant;
  • very kinky;
  • well educated;
  • gainfully employed;
  • in good shape physically; and
  • relatively free of baggage.
I know... I know... I don't want much! :rolleyes:

Here's the thing though: I have a pretty good sense of my own worth. I'm neither desperate, nor dateless, and I'm lucky enough to have a bunch of wonderful friends who love me to bits. I have good self-esteem and I'm not particularly "needy" or "high maintenance". I have a graduate degree and a job that I love. I'm skilled in all the domestic arts, though I'm not a fan of cleaning. I'm generally considered to be quite attractive. I'm bisexual, really kinky and like a little pain with my pleasure. I have a high sex drive and I'm apparently really good in bed. In the right relationship, I'm very submissive, though I'm no pushover. I will keep you honest and call you on your shit.

I share custody of two teenaged sons and have a huge amount of baggage to do with my ex-husband that I try very hard to carry with grace. There's more in the full disclosure, but you'll only get that if I REALLY like you.

To be clear, I'm not remotely interested in online D/s. I think it makes a mockery of the dynamic I lived and breathed for 2 amazing years. If that's all you want, or you aren't in a position to relocate, don't waste my time. I have a finely calibrated bullshitmeter and I know where the iggy button is.

If you've made it all the way to the end, well done and thanks for reading. :rose::rose::rose:

<insert glorious recommendation here>

And that is no joke gentlemen.
I have known this lady for Over a year now (and you know that is forever on the internet!).
She has proven to be a great friend and more.
Apart from standing witness to her character, I can also say that in our many conversations she really has shown her kinky colors.
These kinks are widespread and run deep!

Give her a chance, get to know her, you shall not regret it.

<insert glorious recommendation here>

And that is no joke gentlemen.
I have known this lady for Over a year now (and you know that is forever on the internet!).
She has proven to be a great friend and more.
Apart from standing witness to her character, I can also say that in our many conversations she really has shown her kinky colors.
These kinks are widespread and run deep!

Give her a chance, get to know her, you shall not regret it.

Awwwww.... You made me blush! :eek:

:rose::rose::rose:

Awwwww.... You made me blush! :eek:

:rose::rose::rose:
A distant friend endorses Arianthe's recommendation!
If I were closer and younger, I would be first in the queue.
She is special and worth pursuing.
Rod x

It is a lady's personal,and of a wonderful person at that .We would do well to keep out negativity from the thread .

We (pluralis maiestatis) are always doing well.

Our (still pluralis maiestatis) finely calibrated bullshitmeter broke when it parsed "I'm not particularly 'high maintenance'".

Their (pluralis dregs) participation is not particularly suitable to change this.

Has this highly recommended lady found her master ???

No Master yet. "Relatively free of baggage" tends to narrow the field a smidge.

We (pluralis maiestatis) are always doing well.

Our (still pluralis maiestatis) finely calibrated bullshitmeter broke when it parsed "I'm not particularly 'high maintenance'".

Their (pluralis dregs) participation is not particularly suitable to change this.

:D

I'm honoured by your attention, Your Majesty.

Nil illegitimi carborundum

Seeing where you were from made me curious... I found a web site that shows the furthest cities from where another is located. Seems Perth is the very furthest place from me, 11379.8 miles. It's a cool site if you are really bored..lol

http://furthestcity.com/

I do wish you good luck tho.. :)

Seeking Submissive Slut

I am a 49 year old tall 6'10" 282 lbs Professional Local Truck driver, who is also a Christian man seeking a wife who is into domestic discipline... or into the 1950's way of life... I am very family oriented and very close to my large immediate family... I have no children of my own, and yes I have been married before and divorced... I am the baby of five children in our home, where my parents were happily married for 63 years, and my dad was the head of the house... I am a very domineering man ' not only in private but in public as well... I am the type of man who would tell you what to wear or how your hair should be... but also a man who would treat you like a lady as long as you complied with my request...

However ' if you disobeyed my request you would be punished in a loving, but firm manner... I believe in OTK with the hand or wooden spoon , with your panties down for a little sting affect... But if your a good girl, this tall daddy of a guy will treat you to very nice things.... If your interested please write back with you current photo and then I will send one in return.... Sir Rob

I am a 49 year old tall 6'10" 282 lbs Professional Local Truck driver, who is also a Christian man seeking a wife who is into domestic discipline... or into the 1950's way of life... I am very family oriented and very close to my large immediate family... I have no children of my own, and yes I have been married before and divorced... I am the baby of five children in our home, where my parents were happily married for 63 years, and my dad was the head of the house... I am a very domineering man ' not only in private but in public as well... I am the type of man who would tell you what to wear or how your hair should be... but also a man who would treat you like a lady as long as you complied with my request...

However ' if you disobeyed my request you would be punished in a loving, but firm manner... I believe in OTK with the hand or wooden spoon , with your panties down for a little sting affect... But if your a good girl, this tall daddy of a guy will treat you to very nice things.... If your interested please write back with you current photo and then I will send one in return.... Sir Rob

Not gonna happen. I'm the type of lady who deserves a little more effort than a cut and pasted reply. :)

Too far away from me ..

But if the distance would be less then 500km -- I would relocate immediately.
Any Dom with such a lady at his hands would jump to the occasion..

I hope you find what you are looking for Arianthe..

All the best !

t.

But if the distance would be less then 500km -- I would relocate immediately.
Any Dom with such a lady at his hands would jump to the occasion..

I hope you find what you are looking for Arianthe..

All the best !

t.

Thank you!

I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. I stumbled across your add, and as a slave 24/7, I can't imagine how I would feel if I lost this relationship. A good, compatible Master is a rare gift. As a sister in spirit, I hope to are fulfilled soon.

:rose:

Back