looking for a author to help me

I am a wounded marine vet who was hurt in my last tour overseas, i was injury and the i am here posting and looking for a author that is not to busy and willing to talk with me about a story i have been trying to write, it about different things i try to write it myself but i can never seem to get it write, so am posting here to see if i can find someone to help me, so if you if you have the time, let me know

Go to User Control Panel > Edit Options > Enable Private Messages

That way someone can talk to you in private if they want to.

He's got a point though. There is a very 419 feel to the writing, for someone whose native language is English.

:eek: Oops.

Oh well, I can always share those countless millions with you guys. I'm feeling like the lottery winner here. I'll only have to pay $40k in legal fees and millions will be mine ... all mine.

I wonder how that works in with help to write a story though. I'm fascinated to see how this one works.

:eek: Oops.

Oh well, I can always share those countless millions with you guys. I'm feeling like the lottery winner here. I'll only have to pay $40k in legal fees and millions will be mine ... all mine.

I wonder how that works in with help to write a story though. I'm fascinated to see how this one works.

Even 419-ers get lonely. A little story, a shared connection - is just like having a little company, as you gently stroke your mouse, wishing that just once - just once - someone would take the time to scam you. Is that too much to ask?

Xander emailed me months ago wanting to let chat privately with his "sister". He was European then.

Xander emailed me months ago wanting to let chat privately with his "sister". He was European then.

It was the injury. It damaged his memory as well as his English language brain cells. He forgets easily now.

What is "419" please

It's the section # of the Nigerian Criminal Law Code that outlaws this type of scam and seeing as they originated in Nigeria..... I actually thought it was a phone code to start with but I was reading up last nite for my April Fools story. Late late last night because my teddy bear was away and I was all lonely with no bed time cuddles ....so I read up on internet scams instead

And Xander pm'd me today so i am encouraging this correspondence. Xander is about to enter Literotica history as a 419 trophy head mounted on the wall of Tex's after being taken out by a combination of mcafee software, 20mm lahti ap rounds and dragons breath. Something like that anyhow.

Last edited:
Xander is about to enter Literotica history as a 419 trophy head mounted on the wall of Tex's after being taken out by a combination of mcafee software, 20mm lahti ap rounds and dragons breath. Something like that anyhow.

Oh my days. That's fantastic. I can't wait to read this one! LOL.

Oh my days. That's fantastic. I can't wait to read this one! LOL.

With my luck, my coffee shop and reading room will get burned to the ground. *sigh* Do you have any idea how long it took to find a suitable place deep in the heart of Texas for a reading room? :D

With my luck, my coffee shop and reading room will get burned to the ground. *sigh* Do you have any idea how long it took to find a suitable place deep in the heart of Texas for a reading room? :D

Well, there's a shitstorm coming down in the heart of Texas....

“Give me a hand here, Chloe,” Steve said, “bring the goddamn ammo.”

“Jesus, you’re gonna use that, Steve?” I kind of blinked. I mean, I’d been thinking maybe he’d use the FN FAL with those NATO 7.62’s that we had a few boxes off in the back or that new Black Rain Ordnance Predator .308 that I’d bought Steve for his birthday. Those’d go straight through the walls and I’d put some 5.56 rounds down through the windows using my new DD. But Jesus, that Lahti L-39 anti-tank rifle, the Finns called it the "Norsupyssy,” the Elephant Gun and it was. It fired 20mm rounds and it’d blow holes through an elephant. It was a frigging tank killer. The Finns made it in World War Two to knock out Russian tanks.

“Uh, Steve, isn’t that overkill for a Troll?” I mean, we’d bought it for the Zombie Apocalypse. Not for Internet Trolls.

“Just bring the ammo, Chloe. This is one troll that’s not gonna fuck with us no more, chiquita. Nobody looks at your tits but me, know what I mean?”

“Uh, yeah, sure Steve. Bit late though, they’re all over the Internet now.” Yeah, I guess he was kinda possessive like that. Not that I minded. I kinda liked that possessiveness. That was kinda how I felt about Steve’s dick. Not going anywhere but Chloe and god help the girl that looked. Toast. The charred kind. Anyhow, I kind of stood back as Steve slid the Lahti out and lofted it. I’d tried to pick it up once. Damn near pulled every muscle I had. Weighed over a hundred pounds. Almost as much as me. A frigging ten round mag weighed four pounds and we had ten of the suckers in there. “All of them?”

“It’s a Troll, Chloe. All of them. I want the AP first, we’ll use the WP once we’ve got the sucker pinned down. Burn the bastard out and force it to take those images down. And if it doesn’t, well, it’ll make a good example for the rest. Now move your ass, girl. These trolls are good at E and E. We gotta move fast. Bring the Predator and a few mags as well, okay.”

“Got it.” Not that I minded a few anonymous images of my boobs going out and so far that’s all the troll had managed. They were kinda nice boobs, even if I say so myself. As long as my face wasn’t up there with them, well, whatever. Steve was bugged though and I was almost sorry for the poor frigging troll. Almost.

Last edited:

Are books legal in Texas?

*quickly ducks back under cover* :D

Back