How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm starting to think its just a matter of time now before my wife has a new cock in her mouth!!

I'm not married, but still, I can't imagine my husband or a bf telling me it's okay for me to suck another guy's cock. :eek: Just saying.

I'm not married, but still, I can't imagine my husband or a bf telling me it's okay for me to suck another guy's cock. :eek: Just saying.

I couldn’t imagine being ok with it until pillow talk with some girls about their love of sucking cock.Which led to lots of mutual masturbation while I would talk about a made up scenario. The more I talked about it the more I was ok with it.

So if your guy was ok with it,you’d think you’d go through? Or just knowing he’s ok with it is good enough for you?

If the husbad is ok?

Over the years I have had many conversations with friends and of course the sex topic comes up often.

It always intrigued me to hear the "if I let her" do it with another man.

Is it really the husband's decision?
Is she his possession to decide that for her?

Interesting.

V

I couldn’t imagine being ok with it until pillow talk with some girls about their love of sucking cock.Which led to lots of mutual masturbation while I would talk about a made up scenario. The more I talked about it the more I was ok with it.

So if your guy was ok with it,you’d think you’d go through? Or just knowing he’s ok with it is good enough for you?

Honestly, if my bf or husband told me it was okay to do that, I would be suspicious. It would make me think he wanted to have sex with another girl and was looking for a way to make it happen without feeling guilty. I would not want my bf or husband to be with another woman. So no, I would not go through with it.

Just Dollie

As an older woman with a friendly husband here are my answers. Keep in mind, I can't swallow so have to make sure my male partner understands and is trustworthy.
I'm not easy and usually say no. But I've sucked more than many women have in my lifetime. Maybe not for long and never swallow. I'm not perfect.

I've watched my wife suck off my friend a coupe of times. She had copious amounts of his cum on her lips and was obviously enjoying his cock. I really enjoyed the show.
Hubby loves to watch. I make sure the other man cums on my boobs or someplace else. Some of us can't swallow. I'd rather watch them shoot into the air. Mostly we are beach lovers or campers. Lots of open spaces there.

My wife has many times while I watched or fucked her.
Sort of like us for years. It's a turn on for all of us.

where are you woman at???????
I'm here. Been off site for many months. having fun and dreaming now.

I wish my wife was as keen at cock sucking as you ladies. I can't get her to suck mine, let alone another mans.
I've been sucking my hubby for over 55 years. Learned the hard way I can't swallow. But I can lick a man clean.

Hell yes! Hubby says it's ok.. I've done it!!! (and would again!!)
Sure would. It shows we loved other things .

Wouldnt life be so much more enjoyable if more women were encouraged to venture outside their marriage for sexual satisfication.
For us, hubby has always been part of the loving. I only do things to please him. Sure, it's fun but it's more fun pleasing my man as he watches.

Actually after many men begged for years it was my husband's idea, if I could handle it. Lots of things didn't happen overnight.

For me it took lots of pillow talk and an agreement no one cums in my mouth. I love tit fucked so shoot it there when ready.

Being nudists among other nudists and naked bikers was a big help. People in the city or in bars don't understand how these things can just happen, not being at least partially naked.

My wife has my full support and encouragement to suck and fuck other men. The only thing I ask is that I'm always fully informed. I know when she has a hot date and sometimes drive her to meet him. It has worked for us for near 20 years and we have a wonderful loving and fun marriage.

My wife has my full support and encouragement to suck and fuck other men. The only thing I ask is that I'm always fully informed. I know when she has a hot date and sometimes drive her to meet him. It has worked for us for near 20 years and we have a wonderful loving and fun marriage.

Wow! Twenty years in the lifestyle. That's fantastic. I'm kicking myself that my wife and I never got into this years ago!

Honestly, if my bf or husband told me it was okay to do that, I would be suspicious. It would make me think he wanted to have sex with another girl and was looking for a way to make it happen without feeling guilty. I would not want my bf or husband to be with another woman. So no, I would not go through with it.

Understood.

But I never care to be with another woman while I have a s/o.Getting laid outside of a relationship does nothing for me. The kink,for me,is being with a girl that loves sucking cock. So having an understanding and some rules,she could suck a different cock once in awhile if she had the chance and felt safe doing it.

Last edited:

I hear you

Really?

Well if these numbers are to be believed, about 80% want to and over 90 would if he were ok with it. Hmmmm, not sure I'm buying that percentage. Wonder how may men took the poll for their ladies!
:0

I totally agree. The stats make no realistic sense. I would love to live in a world where 90% of women wanted to give blow jobs outside of their marriage

I have little doubt about 90% "wanting to," especially considering the hyper-sexed demographic of a site like this. That doesn't mean we will. I find the idea very hot under the right circumstances and if one of those hung studs of my fantasies were the intended recipient. But the odds of all the stars aligning and me feeling safe, comfortable, and free of consequences to do so are probably little better than my odds of winning an olympic medal. In ice hockey. During the summer games.

So keep your pants zipped up, fellas.

Yep..

She has and enjoys some of our younger friends, no secrets here. However we are not together anymore and thats just fine with me.

I have little doubt about 90% "wanting to," especially considering the hyper-sexed demographic of a site like this. That doesn't mean we will. I find the idea very hot under the right circumstances and if one of those hung studs of my fantasies were the intended recipient. But the odds of all the stars aligning and me feeling safe, comfortable, and free of consequences to do so are probably little better than my odds of winning an olympic medal. In ice hockey. During the summer games.

So keep your pants zipped up, fellas.

But the real question is, if he wss into it would you let your hubby watch?

Back