Shy no longer....

Non basta amare la lingua italiana? Posso tornare a parole povere vecchie, se si vuole veramente. A good spanking is what you need. I see a cam show posted her miss bun bun…….naughtyJ I see someone was first though. I can wait. I would piuttosto essere l'ultima così la mia mano è l'ultimo a toccare il culo bella. Il mio pungiglione è l'ultimo sentito e il calore vi permetterà di ricordare il mio nome. Wantsome Wantsome
/giggle
I hope it would sting..if not then you have to do it again.
I do like the Italian, but it should be like fine wine...not all the time or it loses the thrill.

Thank you! /beam

Stopped in to see the show. Very nice!! your an amazing woman bun bun. Stay sexy:)
I am so glad you stopped by! It was certainly fun to have some of my BunnyLovers there!

Damn, I missed the show last night. :(
There will be another...this was just the first go round!

:( because I missed the show.
Awwwww...there will be more!

Miss Bunny has treats elsewhere MMMMMM Time Zone noted .. as is Site .. Will be waiting for the next One !!! .. Great Oranment .. Miss B :cool:

19015_big.jpeg

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

/giggle
I do like the Italian, but it should be like fine wine...not all the time or it loses the thrill.

Thank you! /beam

I am so glad you stopped by! It was certainly fun to have some of my BunnyLovers there!

:) now I feel better. I bet you feel good?:cattail:

/giggle

Good point Bun. I will dial it back and give you hints here and there as needed:) I would make sure it stung, with your ass, I would be there awhile. You know I love that ass:D

/giggle

Thank you! /beam

bunny on page 2, What kind of bunny lover am I, I should be ashamed of myself.:(

You

I said it a couple of times already. Your Devastating, intriguing and your so damn cute. I love the color of your skin and that is one lucky guy you have.

Miss Bunny has treats elsewhere MMMMMM Time Zone noted .. as is Site .. Will be waiting for the next One !!! .. Great Oranment .. Miss B :cool:
Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss:
Bunny treats all kinds of places!! Such a mysterious creature /wink

:) now I feel better. I bet you feel good?:cattail:
/giggle
I like it when we ALL feel good!

This, I'll have to see to believe ;)
That can be arranged...again /wink

I like you a lot still though.
/giggle
Well that is good to know!

Good point Bun. I will dial it back and give you hints here and there as needed:) I would make sure it stung, with your ass, I would be there awhile. You know I love that ass:D
*wiggles her tush*
Oh...-this- ass? /laugh

bunny on page 2, What kind of bunny lover am I, I should be ashamed of myself.:(
Awwww...you are so very sweet *bunny kiss*

Sexy bump for sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bunny bump! Bunnies like to bump things /wink

I said it a couple of times already. Your Devastating, intriguing and your so damn cute. I love the color of your skin and that is one lucky guy you have.
Oh my! Such lovely compliments! Thank oh so very much! /beam

back to page one for the bunny
Look at you! Best fanclub ever on here! *bunny kiss kiss*

a bunny bump for the sexy miss bun bun
Thank you!! *bunny hop and kiss*

Good morning beautiful bunny. Hope you had a great weekend.
It was a tad long and there were sick children which accounts for my absence. I will be about more now. Thank you all for bumps, compliments, and attentions!

Hey MissBuunny, hope you & hubby/family are well!!!!
Thank you! We are all recovering now /beam

Bunny treats all kinds of places!! Such a mysterious creature /wink

/giggle
I like it when we ALL feel good!

That can be arranged...again /wink

/giggle
Well that is good to know!

*wiggles her tush*
Oh...-this- ass? /laugh

Awwww...you are so very sweet *bunny kiss*

Bunny bump! Bunnies like to bump things /wink

Oh my! Such lovely compliments! Thank oh so very much! /beam

Look at you! Best fanclub ever on here! *bunny kiss kiss*

Thank you!! *bunny hop and kiss*

It was a tad long and there were sick children which accounts for my absence. I will be about more now. Thank you all for bumps, compliments, and attentions!

Thank you! We are all recovering now /beam

your fanclub is growing, in every way.:)

I am lost for words. But that's not going to stop me from posting and telling you how utterly amazingly breathtakingly hot you are.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but your pictures ... they could be professional. Thank you for sharing with us!

Good. Morning bunny! Hope you feel oh so much to better. Have a great and sexy day filled with little bunny bumps... and grinds. :)

Back